PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Korengal Sniping

ralfidude
2009-11-21, 20:52
Was bored, so i decided to snipe as an insurgent.

Who said the taliban sniper kit sucked?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRdsjvWDNZE

PR.Nato.Swordfish
2009-11-21, 21:57
Its not often Im impressed by PR Snipers but you did a fantastic job. I love that insurgent kit for precisely that reason, accurate as hell and she sure is fun to shoot. I bet every American down there was like ZOMG HACKZ.

ralfidude
2009-11-21, 22:29
Camp Murphy was mine that whole round. Lol, sniper tried getting me 3 times, got attacked twice up that hill. Its a shame i didnt record all of it, there is a chunk missing in the middle, i jumped from 20 to 30 kills easy.

Still, it was fun. Trying to break that record from now on... Got so close...

Welshboy
2009-11-21, 22:51
The music made that video. Oh and the sniping :P

=Romagnolo=
2009-11-21, 22:57
Lol, I'm working on a video (ArmA2) and I'm using that song too ! I tought to myself "how did the movie maker started playing withouth my command ?" Then I realised that it was your video.

Here is my comment wich I posted in your video:

"OMG, you are the PR juba ! LOL, nice video, I really enjoyed watching it, the comments made me laugh alot and the songs made the whole video relaxing.
I have 2 sniper videos, check them at my channel, but your video is away better !"

cyberzomby
2009-11-21, 23:18
With the risk of sounding like an ass, that was just main-base snipe'ing. Im not saying Im not impressed, tried snipe'ing today for the first time actually :P and it was harder than I'd think.

But all Im saying is, mainbase is where people stand around mostly. Its tougher when your snipe'ing out on the field in an area that gets assaulted.

Still, nice video and nice shots in there. Im not saying Im better than you :)

ralfidude
2009-11-21, 23:33
Oh i agree cyber. If u check out my tutorial sniping vids, youll see im in the field sniping there, so its diff. This was just for the heck of it.

I was wondering what the Americans would do to take me out. We were taking lots of fire, but i just kept taking them all out. Died 3 times though... but i got my revenge!!

Blck&wht
2009-11-22, 15:36
awesome sniping , good musics Great VID :D

cyberzomby
2009-11-22, 16:03
Oh i agree cyber. If u check out my tutorial sniping vids, youll see im in the field sniping there, so its diff. This was just for the heck of it.

I was wondering what the Americans would do to take me out. We were taking lots of fire, but i just kept taking them all out. Died 3 times though... but i got my revenge!!

haha yea! You just kept killing 'm there :P

LittleFoX
2009-11-22, 16:04
nice shooting, allthough i have to say the other team didn't make it very hard :P
I'd rather have you on my side ;)

StealthBanana
2009-11-22, 16:15
thanks for the video, enjoyed it.
I'm a big fan of the lee enfield too :D

0331SgtSpyUSMC
2009-11-22, 16:33
Awesome vid man I loled the whole time. I love the Enfield on Korengal and Ramiel. I'm surprised they haven't call an air strike on your area lol

ralfidude
2009-11-22, 17:12
You know i kept thinking.... Any minute now, its gonna happen...

Lowjoe
2009-11-22, 18:23
i must say, youre a real pro. lying there in the mountains and shooting in the us base.

Dom
2009-11-22, 18:55
Very Nice, love the commentary

Fockzhound
2009-11-22, 19:43
Sweet leading shots in there

Drunkenup
2009-11-22, 21:44
As much as I frown upon baseraping (Immeadiate ban on the server I admin on), I was deeply impressed with your shooting, logic of taking down the enemy sniper, your logic, etc. Looked at your other videos, and collected alot of tips and skills from them. Wonderful and skilled sniper you are.

LudacrisKill
2009-11-23, 00:58
Baseraping.... Nice shots, but at targets that are going to be still and not in combat. Pretty noobish imo

Lan
2009-11-23, 01:07
Yea that takes a lot of skill base raping someone when they are completely still and selecting a kit, hats off to you and you're awesome skills.

google
2009-11-23, 01:25
Meh, the above sentiments combined with the fact that you died several times doesn't make it that special. Good shots though.

gazzthompson
2009-11-23, 01:29
it wasnt so much that he was a nub for raping main, but the enemy where nubs for not being able to kill him more.

good video, good editing.

ralfidude
2009-11-23, 01:35
Thank you gazz. Jesus, everybody has a rat up their ass about that. Base rape was allowed on that server, so i do it. If the enemy team is stupid enough not to communicate that there is an enemy sniper and do something about it, then fu** them, they deserve to die. I weeded out the weak.

Besides i was taking out both moving and still targets, i can do both. What makes it so much different from the field where i kill targets that stand still out there? Nothing. This video (like i mentioned) is for fun, i felt like screwing with the US that round and i managed to piss them off and weaken the front lines. If anything, thats a taliban tactic to defend caches is it not?

So please relax about the whole base rape thing. Go make a grief thread about it if you want. This thread is not about that so id appreciate it if you kept that to urself.

Mentharian
2009-11-23, 01:39
A good video, and I think the US team deserved what it got. I'm surprised they didn't hunt you down, though, notwithstanding poor communication.

Mad-Mike
2009-11-23, 01:46
Good video, although it was easy targets like mentioned. Good teamwork though I hear and top music :-P

-.-Maverick-.-
2009-11-23, 12:06
Ralfi great video dude, dont worry about the baseraping comments the guys who are posting them were probably on the US side. :p You are not a noob for killing them, they are noobs for not killing you. :D

Mutherpucker
2009-11-30, 00:57
yeah next time I play I'll watch out for ya!