PDA

View Full Version : PR Pilots Recommendation thread

Pages : [1] 2

AnimalMother.
2009-05-28, 14:31
Had a thought about this and thought that it would be handy for people to recognise the good pilots amongst us so that they know who they can rely on in the future.

Pilots are essential on quite a different number of maps for a different number of reason, be it, recon, transport, resupply or CAS

The aim of this thread is to highlight the pilots so that squad leaders or general players know who is likely to perform the task they require with high success

Only POSITIVE recommendations will be accepted. Anything negative will be removed.
Do not recommend yourself! You can say "well, we did this well together". Self recommendations will be deleted.

Please keep it to this format:

Player name:

Player nationality (optional):

Role: Mainly the following: recon, transport, Gunship pilot, gunship gunner, fast air pilot, fast air co-pilot. With also the possibility of what aircraft they were using or multiple in some cases

Extra bits like screens or a short story

I will try and keep up to date editing this post to have a list of pilots

Fast Air Pilot:
[PR]NATO|Dukemeister
[DM]Cpt.Kanito
[PR]NATO|Mongol
Sir.Oddsodz
Hitman 2.5
=AONO=Talon2342
.:iGi:.TheSuperTimo
CAS_117
Maverick51510
M_Striker
Sunash.PR[J]
-]H[- Team14 Akronym
AirHav0k
MAFiA 2481
[NPK] Naruto.Norway

Fast Air Co-Pilot:
Spaz
[PR]CATA|PumpH@mmer
<AAA>Viper

Gunship Pilot:
[PR]NATO|Mongol
Welshboy
.:iGi:.Alex6714
[R-DEV]Nickbond
=AONO=Talon2342
M_Striker
TomDackery
Platinum1
[R-COM]L4gi
OnionHead
MAFiA 2481
Le Chuckle
[T&T]Matty

Gunship Gunner
thejollyro9999
.:iGi:.AnimalMother
[PR]NATO|Mongol
OnionHead
Spaz
Maxboz
JouninSpriggan

Transport Pilot
[PR]NATO|Mongol
TMG xsoldier
[R-DEV]Nickbond
TexAfk
QCRulez
QUAKE *H* Clean
[T&T] Hanniz
.:iGi:.AnimalMother
TAW CuthroatJake
[T&T] HybridX
Robbi
*H*TheMilitary
[PR]CATA|nk87
L4gi
Tomato with a rifle
[T&T]Cyb3rzomby
[PR]CATA|Blaat123
M_Striker
TomDackery
MetalMarine
[TCF]narcoplectic_owl
Rudd_Medicman
MAFiA 2481

Scout Chopper Pilot:
[PR]NATO|Mongol
Welshboy
.:iGi:.Alex6714
[R-DEV]Nickbond
[PR]CATA|nk87
[PR]CATA|Blaat123
MardyBum93

Jigsaw
2009-05-28, 15:20
Yeah fair play.

- TMG xsoldier: truly exceptional trans heli pilot.

- Sir.Oddsodz: Difficult character to say the least but right up there with the best fixed wing pilots in the game.

- [PR]NATO|Dukemeister: PRT fixed wing legend

- [PR]NATO|Cpt.Kanito/[DM]Cpt.Kanito: Unmatched in a bomber and highly competent in trans helis

- [PR]NATO|Mongol: Just a superb pilot in all roles

smee
2009-05-28, 15:23
Helo's
Mongol
Nickbond
TexAfk

Jet's
Dukemeister

masterceo
2009-05-28, 15:26
helo gunner: thejollyro9999, no one will escape his hellfires

jets: Hitman 2.5, amazing with A10

Rissien
2009-05-28, 15:40
Id have to recommend QCRulez, QUAKE *H* Clean, and myself for Hueys.

cyberzomby
2009-05-28, 15:44
Player name: [T&T] Hanniz

Role: Mainly the following: Transport

Extra bits like screens or a short story: Transported me and my squad a lot of times.

Player name: IGI Animal_Mother

Extra bits like screens or a short story: Same as with Hanniz. Only flew recently with him but hes a good pilot nonetheless! Made a great safe in a hot LZ: P

Player name: TAW Cuthroat Jake

Extra bits like screens or a short story: Made a pilot squad with him on Jabal loads of times and is good to fly with!

Player name: [T&T] HybridX

Extra bits like screens or a short story: Same as above really :)

All of the above I have flown with or have been transported by.

Cpl.Small
2009-05-28, 15:57
Oddsodz : Best F-16 pilot ever :D

Cpt.Kanito : Taught me how to bomb :)

Welshboy
2009-05-28, 16:09
.:iGi:. AnimalMother:

Role: Pretty much anything to do with choppers

He's a great transport helicopter pilot who hardly ever goes down, he's also a awesome gunner for the attack helicopters.

This was from a round of karbala a while ago

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj142/welshy2142/screenshot0014.jpg

McBumLuv
2009-05-28, 16:17
Name: Oddsodz
Role: F-16 fighter
Why: Really knows it all when it comes to flying in pr, and all the extra tid-bits about the systems

Name: Welshboy
Role: Attack huey
Why: When he's not having a bad day, he manages to provide excellent CAS, evading AA. I'd know as I was on the receiving end of it :p

Name: Sars99 (ingame Animal_mother)
Role: Attack helicopter (Apache/Havok)
Why: Good, reliable pilot and gunner knowledgable in the trade ;)

Name: Robbi
Role: Transport huey
Why: All around awesome pilot, knows how to avoid AA, as well as make great insertions/extractions and supply runs.

Smuke
2009-05-28, 16:49
*H*TheMilitary-Good Lynx Pilots didn't go down once in 2 hours!

AnimalMother.
2009-05-28, 17:12
Names that stick out in my experience with choppers

[R-DEV]Nickbond - Brilliant transport pilot and with the scout choppers.
.:iGi:.Alex6714 - Definitely one of the best pilot for all types of helicopters
Welshboy - always my gunship pilot and if not then he does well with the huey gunship when he feels like it ;)

MaxBooZe
2009-05-28, 17:16
Huey pilot - L4gi, He knows what to do and when you're on mumble he can provide BF:V songs :p

Cheditor
2009-05-28, 17:17
Name:Sir.Oddsodz (know hes been recommended before but hes that good of a jet pilot)
Role:F-16
Why:In some games he has stayed in the exact same F-16 all game, no deaths. Very good confident pilot.

Name:[PR]NATO|Cpt.Kanito
Role:transport and fighter bomber
Why:Taught me how to bomb and has transported me to places in a heli safley many a time.

ice_killer
2009-05-28, 17:42
im not in the list me and Little bird or merlin = win (can fly the merlin lag free :D) water drops hot zone landings you name it as long its the Merlin, Little bird or in a new release whit the HC Mk2 Chinook

Jedimushroom
2009-05-28, 17:46
Nice self-recommendation there, now we can be certain that you are a good pilot...

The point of this thread is so you can recommend other people, that way we can tell that it is impartial.

Back on topic: Cyberzombie is a sweet ass helo pilot, would recommend

Also Tomato with a rifle, always good.

Mongolian_dude
2009-05-28, 17:48
I think there seems to be a lack of credit towards [R-DEV]Nickbond, who I would consider one's favourite pilot, in every role. I'll happily seat as gunner if I have Nickbond behind the cyclic
(Had an EPIC round long back, on Muttrah at a LAN session with Nickbond+co, with extra awesomeness coming from the fact that he could see my screen and therefore my gun-cam!).
It seems to be more frequent that he flies, due to my ailing system.

Also, [PR]CATA|nk87 needs a special mention. Iv seen him excel in transport and scout many a time.

Yeah, and Duke's y'ol badass in the fixed wings ;)
Especially in PRT battles, where he's shown allot of patience and persevered through technical problems.
Many hours spent circling in the white-cloud, waiting for targets from the boys-on-the-deck.

...mongol...

AnimalMother.
2009-05-28, 17:55
i must agree mongol

my personal experience with nick has been limited, once as a passenger where we did unfortunatley have to do a daring rescue on archer, and once as a wingman flying trans on archer. he is an exceptionally good pilot

Welshboy
2009-05-28, 18:01
Yeah Bondy is a awesome pilot. A few months ago he got 60 kills no deaths on Qwai with a attack LB.

McBumLuv
2009-05-28, 19:54
Also forgot...

Name: Alex
Role: Attack helicopter pilot
Why: Extremely tactical player, understands the battlefield, communicates with the team, can keep calm in difficult situations and react very well. He sees how the battle progresses, where the enemy is strong, and reacts to that accordingly.

Name: Canuckcommander
Role: Attack helicopter pilot
Why: Pretty much the same reason as Alex. He too understands how the game progresses, how to react, and though he has slightly differing tactics, his have worked well in the contexts that he's used them.

KarateDoug
2009-05-28, 20:19
QCRulez

Great trans pilot, I'd say He's perfected it. havent had any experienxce with him other than this.

Somehow I got him mixed up with some dude named "Vodka"<<<anyone know this guy?

bloodthirsty_viking
2009-05-28, 20:59
what, noone recomends me?!?!?!:(
i know a good pilot, but ill need to find the screenshot with his name.... ill get back to you=P 8-)

Spuz36
2009-05-28, 21:00
Helping out my partner in crime =AONO=Talon2342, awesome Attack Chopper pilot. Also enjoys a side of A-10. Knows how they handle and knows the limits. You will not be touched for a good while.

Player name: =AONO=Talon2342

Player nationality (optional): Canada

Role: Attack Chopper pilot/fast air

Extra bits like screens or a short story:

Just check out Bolt from the Blue or Wrath of the Cobra videos, excellent flying, you may get a upset stomach, but at least you will live :D

Onil
2009-05-28, 21:09
[PR]CATA|Blaat123 - awesome in a little bird and very good in any transport chopper.

Tomato-Rifle
2009-05-28, 21:09
Nice self-recommendation there, now we can be certain that you are a good pilot...

The point of this thread is so you can recommend other people, that way we can tell that it is impartial.

Back on topic: Cyberzombie is a sweet ass helo pilot, would recommend

Also Tomato with a rifle, always good.

Thanks.

Ohh oddsodz, hes a good fighter jet pilot, me and him know each other, he used to be in the FCW community and was a GREAT f35b bf2v pilot.

Nk87 is pretty good too, with the trans huey.

Scot
2009-05-29, 11:52
Bondage in pretty much everything, Mongol as his gunner in pretty much everything

Duke fixed wing, Kanito in pretty much everything.

McLuv in the Spotter role, a must for any CAS on Kashan.

LudacrisKill
2009-05-29, 11:57
[PR]CATA|Blaat123 - awesome in a little bird and very good in any transport chopper.

Just about to suggets Blaat too.

Dont think there is a better attack LB pilot...

LudacrisKill
2009-05-29, 11:58
.:iGi:. AnimalMother:

Role: Pretty much anything to do with choppers

He's a great transport helicopter pilot who hardly ever goes down, he's also a awesome gunner for the attack helicopters.

This was from a round of karbala a while ago

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj142/welshy2142/screenshot0014.jpg

I dont understand this...

The pilot should be getting more kills on Karbala in order to survive, must be real nub ins team.

And, from their scores, they were :P

Pel
2009-05-29, 12:01
Blaat is king of littlebirds.

Nickbond592
2009-05-29, 12:14
Thankyou for the reconmendations, means a lot :)

and now my turn,

Mongol is a incredable player he understands his job and that of the pilots, offers suggestions and can read the game brilliantly when in a gunning role and that of FAC, is a excellant pilot to boot, great with all choppers and has proven himself in fixed wings also.

Duke is the fixed wing god, there simply is no better i dont know what else to put lol

[PR]CATA|Blaat123 is a Great pilot, although i havent much playtime with him whenever i do see him in a chopper his is always on top form

and ofcourse Alex, a true pilot he gets the job done, communicates well and is reliable as they get all with such a calm attitude

Welshboy
2009-05-29, 12:20
I dont understand this...

The pilot should be getting more kills on Karbala in order to survive, must be real nub ins team.

And, from their scores, they were :P

Yeah they were :P We were just doing the hovering high thing :razz:

Oddsodz
2009-05-29, 13:01
Wow. I Am famous for being a jet whore. lol. But I do thank you all for saying the above stuff.

I Will add the name of "SuperTimo" as nobody else has.

He can fly jets no problem. They maybe be better jet pilots out there. But Timo has not been added to the list yet.

Who is better in the jets? That is a hard thing to work out as the way the jets are in the game right now means that most of the combat in the sky's is down to luck of who sees (or in my case hears) who 1st. All the above mentioned jet pilots know this.

Mora
2009-05-29, 21:17
I would say alex6714 for all kinds of choppers and jets as well, basically everything that flies :). But i see he is already mentioned a couple of times.

SuperTimo
2009-05-29, 22:01
I Will add the name of "SuperTimo" as nobody else has.

lol cheers odds

i will also reinteriate your name for the list.

As well as alex 6741 for all your chopper needs.

L4gi
2009-05-29, 22:08
SuperTimo is good with jets. Just needs to calm down sometimes! :P

Smuke
2009-05-29, 22:21
Timo is a great pilot and knows his tactics and skills

mace1141
2009-05-29, 22:26
There are two pilots That i have to second!!!But I must add there names are spelled wrong.

The first is =]H[+V^VQUAKEV^V The best chopper piolet hordcore can offer the main resoin is he helps people more then any one...and he calls out targets on the move witch most polits find them self hitting a tree hes just an all around good pilit!!!!!

Next is *H*CLAEAN

Clean is just good there our very few times the team clean is flying for has to worrie about transport out a lazed target witch is nice when a tank is up your hehehehe

Last but not least *H*hkilla Hes a gunner of many different assets but the gun ship hes one of the few that i can say do a good job::-o

thanks guys for taking care of bizzzzzzzzzz

oh ya WHAT IT IS<<<<<<<

Cheditor
2009-05-29, 23:01
L4gi;1038191']SuperTimo is good with jets. Just needs to calm down sometimes! :P
Do remember reading the C7B8 kashan chat log.
Also recomend Alex6741, was on barracuda with him and everything i told him to attack he would come down fast and take out. Also in Muttrah he was flying the Cobra and was doing an excellent job, only tks were from inf being a bit fast and getting to an attack area as alex was moving in.

Mongolian_dude
2009-05-30, 17:29
Oddsodz is a really great Fixed winger, one of the best no doubt.
The same would go for Alex and his chopperage skillz, plus his understandings of game mechanics and huge contribution to C.A Mod.
I remember Timmo being a good fixed winger also, but last i heard he knew it all too well;)

I have a suspicion in the back of my mind that L4gi and Viking have done really good as transport pilots, but i cant recall any specific instances.

...mongol...

Durandal
2009-05-30, 22:10
[IDF] Tanielu - loses less choppers than anybody else I know. You have him as a pilot and you'll have one hell of a happy team. He's also very skilled with fighter jets from what I've seen.

FuzzySquirrel
2009-05-30, 22:22
CAS_117-Jet
M_Striker-Heli/Attk Heli/Jet
Conman=US=-Spotter
Maverick51510-Heli/Jet
TomDackery-Heli/Attk Heli
Sir.Oddsodz-Jet/Jet SL
Platinum1-Attk Huey pilot

None of the pilots on the Hardcore server last night on barracuda. Lost 3 hueys with in the first 5 minutes...

Cheditor
2009-05-31, 09:33
[R-COM]L4gi
Attack Huey pilot
Is great attack huey pilot, i just point with my handy attack marker and laser and then duck. He comes in and what ever is there (inf, FOB, Armour) its dead.

Maverick
2009-06-02, 00:11
OnionHead, the best damn gunner/Pilot I've ever had(We only went down once, and we switched positions also) when were up, NO ONE can take us down.

KarateDoug
2009-06-02, 05:05
OnionHead, the best damn gunner/Pilot I've ever had(We only went down once, and we switched positions also) when were up, NO ONE can take us down.
Nice. He's A [GS] Member, like myself and yes he is a great pilot.

TomDackery
2009-06-04, 19:23
=]H[= Team14-Akronym : Attack huey. Flew with him last night on 'Cuda. Awesome pilot. That's all I have to say (even though his 63-1 score spoke most of it for him).

Cpl.Small
2009-06-04, 20:33
Carebear, Tonight on Barracuda me and him were the only ones who didn't crash, and we weren't even in the pilot squad, coz they were the noobs crashing them over and over

Spaz
2009-06-04, 20:54
I feel sad not seeing my name some were in this thread. ;)

Cpl.Small
2009-06-04, 21:32
Same, but I'm sure I'll get over it :D

Nickbond592
2009-06-04, 22:05
I feel sad not seeing my name some were in this thread. ;)

deffo for Gunner in the AH and 2 seater jets, you've got good skills in those roles !

Anhkhoa
2009-06-04, 22:31
:wink:[R-COM]L4gi
Attack Huey pilot
Is great attack huey pilot, i just point with my handy attack marker and laser and then duck. He comes in and what ever is there (inf, FOB, Armour) its dead.

L4gi is good but he shows-off to much =DD
I remember this one time when he was a trans huey on Jabal..had nothing to do so went in upside down over Dam where there was a huge firefight.

Spaz
2009-06-04, 23:00
Nickbond592;1044544']deffo for Gunner in the AH and 2 seater jets, you've got good skills in those roles !

Yeah I'm very average at flying helis to be honest and the jet, I don't even go close to them. ;)

I-Live-To-Fly
2009-06-05, 05:14
Warfighter from the [GS] Clan. That dudes pretty bad ass and he's the leader of their 160th Soar unit.

KarateDoug
2009-06-06, 04:35
Just had an awesome round on the TG server.

I led a Air Trans squad with a player named [TG] OrangeJuice.
Surprisingly we were the only 2 who flew for about the first hour and a half. In that time we both had zero, count it, zero, deaths.
However I did get hit by an unknown and mysterious source very close to the carrier, which resulted in a power loss and me in the sea.

OrangeJuice knew HOW to fly, WHEN to fly and when to STAY PUT. He never crashed once the entire round which was close to 2 hours. Also he assisted me in keeping antsy pilots who joined later to stay on the carrier and not waste helis out of boredom.

Also he knew that at the end of the round we needed to ground the helis rather than risk ticket loss. This all resulted in a win for our team with 50+ tickets left.

Good job bro.

KarateDoug
2009-06-08, 09:51
=]H[= ElvishKnight. You're the man Bro.

Air trans pro-elite, right next to me. lolz

Besides air trans Im not sure how good he is with the other heli's, but I bet he kicks arrrrrse.

rampo
2009-06-08, 12:30
:wink:

L4gi is good but he shows-off to much =DD
I remember this one time when he was a trans huey on Jabal..had nothing to do so went in upside down over Dam where there was a huge firefight.

Ive played whit l4gi and he allmost TKd me for a attack huey and spammed me for the whole round just give it to me give t to me and kept oon and on...:?

joethepro36
2009-06-09, 22:15
joepappa, an ace pilot. Pilots the apache like no one I've ever seen, leveling out within seconds of me calling out contact and generally being excellent at facillitating the gunners ability to wipe out whole columns of armour. Our K/D ratio was about 20:1 with 2 havocs, 5 tanks, 4 command trucks, a trans helo and a smattering of infantry. (note some of the trucks and the helo were unmanned) The final thing we did was nail a t-72 moving into the north village, which won the round for the team.

CareBear
2009-06-12, 23:38
Nickbond can be my gunner in an attack chopper any day :D

Rudd
2009-06-13, 02:26
metalmarine

nice lynx flying on Basrah, but be careful to lift off without nicking anyones legs (though they should have been better at getting distance from the chopper)

+ When an admin says at 0200hrs in the morning that he'll look in to the allegation of baserape by watching the br, leave it :)

DanishPride
2009-06-13, 07:02
CBpr! A.behr he is an excellent transport pilot. probably the best I've ever seen!

DanishPride
2009-06-13, 07:05
Ive played whit l4gi and he allmost TKd me for a attack huey and spammed me for the whole round just give it to me give t to me and kept oon and on...:?

That the L4gi I know :) well he is a very good pilot and a skilled player but he has a veeeery short fuse, if u know what i mean :D

Smuke
2009-06-13, 10:27
Stokes52-Went back for my man through RPG's PKM's etc. He also knows who needs his evac the most. Great Pilot

LUKE_NUKE_EM
2009-06-13, 17:29
I gotta give it to karatedoug, we played a match together at Operation Barracuda, he always knew the right course to avoid AA. We died twice each but hell it was a 2 hour round and Murhpy's Law catches up to everyone eventually. Excellent transport huey pilot, keep up the good work bro.

h3killa
2009-06-13, 18:04
I gotta give it to karatedoug, we played a match together at Operation Barracuda, he always knew the right course to avoid AA. We died twice each but hell it was a 2 hour round and Murhpy's Law catches up to everyone eventually. Excellent transport huey pilot, keep up the good work bro.

Hes not bad. I was flying the Attack huey that round so I did not get to see some of his bests.

LUKE_NUKE_EM
2009-06-13, 19:00
Yeah I remember you too killa, nice job with the attack huey man, keep up the good work.

KarateDoug
2009-06-13, 20:23
LUKE_NUKE_EM, you did a hella good job bro. Unfortunately we had to deal with noobs jacking our squad. But 2 deaths in a 2 hour round is very good. Id choose you over the rest if my squad was gonna be taken somewhere.

Motosaki
2009-06-13, 20:33
In-game name: Motosakii

I tend to fly standard transport, but also have put a lot of work into being able to land in very awkward places for rescue missions. I avoid attack helis, but am a hell of a shot with an armed little bird. I typically play on Chicago Insurgency, but also can be seen on the Virginia server as well. I consistently receive praise from other players for my efficiency and smooth flying.

LUKE_NUKE_EM
2009-06-13, 20:48
Yeah we did do good besides the chopper jackers huh? Im actually pretty new to flying, maybe a month or two ago on PR, but I flew simulators in Aviation Class in high school.

Onil
2009-06-13, 20:51
I believe this proves my point:

http://i41.tinypic.com/9kthzr.jpg

LUKE_NUKE_EM
2009-06-13, 21:34
What was the point you were trying to make?

Welshboy
2009-06-13, 22:05
What was the point you were trying to make?

That blaat is a awesome pilot

LUKE_NUKE_EM
2009-06-13, 22:31
What is a blaat?

LUKE_NUKE_EM
2009-06-13, 22:40

I tend to fly standard transport, but also have put a lot of work into being able to land in very awkward places for rescue missions. I avoid attack helis, but am a hell of a shot with an armed little bird. I typically play on Chicago Insurgency, but also can be seen on the Virginia server as well. I consistently receive praise from other players for my efficiency and smooth flying.

Did you just recommend yourself?

KarateDoug
2009-06-13, 22:51
lol. he suuuure did! you know you've made it when you get OTHER people to recommend you.

h3killa
2009-06-14, 01:58

I play on the Chicago servers all the time. Only server I play on and I have NEVER in my time playing (V0.5) heard your name mentioned or even seen you on the server. And you don't recommend your self.

Welshboy
2009-06-14, 03:02
What is a blaat?

The player at the top of the list

LUKE_NUKE_EM
2009-06-14, 04:03
Oh. He must be pretty good. I fly transport, the only thing about that is that the points dont exactly add up.

Onil
2009-06-14, 16:32
A whole round in the same attack LB = that amount of kills / points... what doesn't add up?

Blaat is simply the best LB pilot out there in my opinion...

-=TB=-Tobakfromcuba
2009-06-14, 17:06
What is a blaat?

-a blaat is a thing you (sometimes) see for a part of a second before your screen turns black.

-and pray you never meet a pel :D

LUKE_NUKE_EM
2009-06-14, 18:14
Some say the blaat emerges from its cave, every year on Hanukkah, and pilots a little bird to terrorize everyone in his way.... I think I like this legend instead.

TomDackery
2009-06-14, 21:34
*RR* TheGame and *RR* IceKiss for Fixed Wing
Good round on the PRT server.

LUKE_NUKE_EM
2009-06-14, 23:35
HOLY SHIT ITS TOMDACKERY!!!
:o

TomDackery
2009-06-15, 00:21
I don't even know how that started, but it did lol.

LUKE_NUKE_EM
2009-06-15, 00:23
I started it.

Hitman.2.5
2009-06-15, 00:39
jets: Hitman 2.5, amazing with A10

thnx and thnx sars

TomDackery
2009-06-15, 01:04
Oh yeah. Now to answer "why"...

LUKE_NUKE_EM
2009-06-15, 01:21
I dont know It seemed like a good idea. ;-)

KarateDoug
2009-06-15, 01:33
TomDackery! Now thats legend, maybe even myth! Rambo? Nah, he's immortal and getting old.....Chuck Norris? NAh he actually needs to touch you to do damage, and he's getting old.... Highlander? Nah 1 swift cut to the neck and he's done....But TomDackery? Surely there is a weakness. If only it could be exposed.

KarateDoug
2009-06-15, 01:35
Oh. He must be pretty good. I fly transport, the only thing about that is that the points dont exactly add up.

The trick my friend is to get as many people in that bird on 1 single lift and hope they use your crate, i believe you also get points for that. But i noticed that the more i carry at one time, the more points i get. Ive once or twice, managed to get highest score just by air trans. That actually doesnt seem like a good thing.

h3killa
2009-06-15, 02:32
The trick my friend is to get as many people in that bird on 1 single lift and hope they use your crate, i believe you also get points for that. But i noticed that the more i carry at one time, the more points i get. Ive once or twice, managed to get highest score just by air trans. That actually doesnt seem like a good thing.

I also believe the longer the chopper is up the more points you get.

LUKE_NUKE_EM
2009-06-15, 03:23
I also believe the longer the chopper is up the more points you get.

Yeah I did a match today at Jabal, I didnt die all round, and I transported nearly full loads each time, and most of the time they needed a crate. I think I was like 5 on the server or something... not bad for transport I guess.

MaxBooZe
2009-06-15, 15:09
Would like to Reccomend:
[PR]CATA|PumpH@mmer for Fast-Air Co-Pilot since he did a marvelous job on the NATO I vs CATA II Battle on Qinling.
And the same goes for Darkpowder when flying with Nickbond.

Jedimushroom
2009-06-15, 16:19
Did I mention CyberZombie? Quite the skeen transport pilot.

Nickbond592
2009-06-15, 18:14
Would like to Reccomend:
[PR]CATA|PumpH@mmer for Fast-Air Co-Pilot since he did a marvelous job on the NATO I vs CATA II Battle on Qinling.
And the same goes for Darkpowder when flying with Nickbond.

Twas mongol that Flew and i had the pleasure of gunning for, Darkpowder was the FAC :)

But i agree with Pumphammer, a very good pilot and general PR player with a great attitude and seems to make me laugh a lot :-)

Mongolian_dude
2009-06-15, 19:22
Nickbond592;1054235']Twas mongol that Flew and i had the pleasure of gunning for, Darkpowder was the FAC :)

But i agree with Pumphammer, a very good pilot and general PR player with a great attitude and seems to make me laugh a lot :-)

yeah, good fight.
That was SOOO Close i cant believe it!
It was 11-1 tickets to CATA, then Duke in the last few seconds goes and shoots down a CATA jet, shaving off their 11 tickets and wins the round, Nato with a single ticket to spare!

It was rather boring for us NATO flyboys that round. ALLOT of circling in the seemingly endless white-out that is the skies of Quinling.
I spent like two weeks perfecting the landing of the un-landable tornado and i didnt even ever have to land, we had so few call outs.
Much different to Quinling in C6.

...mongol...

MaxBooZe
2009-06-15, 19:59
Nickbond592;1054235']Twas mongol that Flew and i had the pleasure of gunning for, Darkpowder was the FAC :)

Yes but the Darkpowder + Nickbond part was not from CATA vs NATO :wink: I saw you 2 on a Public Qinling match with you 2 in the Su and Me + Mongol as FAC and some other random PRT players, must have been 3 months ago already :-)

scope
2009-06-21, 17:22
Name: -]H[- Team14 Akronym
Role: CAS
Map: Kashan Desert
Server: Chicago Hardcore

Simply put, this guy knows how to help the team win. My clanmember and I joined the map about 8 minutes into the game on the US side. The MEC had taken over everything up to the north village. We had to armor sqauds that were sitting at the main because the MEC wiped them out. We created a IFV squad and took the last remaining Bradley and moved up the north side of the map killing a tank and APC before taking a HAT round which disabled the Bradley. Before it blew up I switched to a SL kit and we abandened the broken wreck. Over the next hour, we spend our time in the hills lazing in close CAS from -]H[- Team14 Akronym in the F-16. We won the map 16-0. In the end, -]H[- Team14 Akronym had 6 armor kills, 30+ infantry, multiple light vehicle, and 2 firebase kills (and a couple jets i think?) with his pinpoint bombing and gun runs. He saved my squad's ass multiple times by using the cannon to kill armor that was trying to surround my sqaud. And he did it without whining about AA and un-exact grid coordinates. He knew we were pinned down and couldn't spot the targets directly. We came from over a 100 tickets down to win by 16. A great pilot that I hope to play with again.

McBumLuv
2009-06-21, 19:04
I'd like to recommend Rudd as an excellent transport helicopter pilot. He and I performed many supply/transport runs on Op. Baracuda. He worked extremely well, and we managed to organize supply runs involving the two of us at the same time, allowing instant FOB-buildification :o

TomDackery
2009-06-21, 20:27
SrA.M_Striker for Attack Helicopter pilot.
Generally a good pilot.

cyberzomby
2009-06-24, 07:10
Recommending the following after a nice round of barracuda where we all of us crashed or got show down once. Not bad I'd say. I even survived a long time but crashed due to a bit of water coming in my chopper when doing a water drop XD

Anyway heres the pilots:

IGI Animalmother (good pilot SL as well with nice markers)
Jollyroger (never thought I'd say this, but he wasnt taking as much risk with his choppers as usual :P)
XnecroX (silent pilot squad-wise, but also got shot down only once)

CAS:
Le chuckle and [T&T] Matty
It was really fun to see, that when the chopper wasting is kept to a minimum, the us side can win, without taking the flags for the entire round. We won with 37 tickets, and there was frantic fighting over docks and north-rock. Took rock a few times but never held on to it. But still won the round :D
Thanks for the recomendation Jedi! <3

masterceo
2009-06-26, 17:54
jet pilot:

AirHav0k

great MIG pilot, loved flying with him today.

Emnyron
2009-07-01, 19:48
Sigh.

Ive just got to add MAFiA 2481 to the list.
Why?
Becuse 2481, he can fly, I dont care what, as long as it have a jet engine or a rotor, he can make it dance.

And to top it off, he`s got the knowhow and humor that just seals his deal as an ace, one that I whoud not want anywhere near my airspace if he was on the other team.

Agent_mOe
2009-07-01, 20:39
I want to recommend [TCF]narcoplectic_owl as a very good transport chopper pilot.

Last night on muttrah city he took the squad I was in from essex and flew - passing MEC main pretty close - to a very safe landing spot in a dead end road. And he really landed like 5 meters away from the DEAD END of the road. He flew the Huey parallel to the roads below the rooftops of the surrounding buildings.

He is a hell of a Chopper Pilot. (To say it in german: Das ist ein Teufelspilot!!!) :-D

Btw. we did take the flag ( i think it was south city but i'm not sure anymore ;))

[KGH]dr.mOe

MrSh@vid
2009-07-01, 21:03
For fast air Pilot I'd like to recommend two people,

First Sir. Oddsodz, brilliant in whatever jet you stick in, he scares the other team away, and is fantastic in anything from a A-10, to a Tornado. He is not only brilliant at taking out the enemy jets, and dropping bombs on their armor, but also at guiding others while he spots for them brilliantly.

Seconds i'd like to recommend Sunash.PR[J] as he is the only pilot i know that can go up in the air against Sir. Oddsodz and hope to win, which sometimes he does.

Finally for the Scout Chopper Pilot, I'd like to recommend MardyBum93 who I've seen many a time ripping up the enemy team with the Attack Littlebird, often keeping it up all round without fail.

Welshboy
2009-07-13, 20:52
I'm gonna reccomend MaxBoz for being a awesome Cobra gunner on Muttrah, we lasted for around 45 minutes and racked up 40 kills. Not that many kills but it's not bad for muttrah where it normaly goes down in the first 5 minutes.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/0345c8138e1522f164f5f3588549a13cc40ed59a.jpg

Full size scoreboard (http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/0345c8138e1522f164f5f3588549a13cc40ed59a.png)

Wilkinson
2009-07-13, 21:36
I'm gonna reccomend MaxBoz for being a awesome Cobra gunner on Muttrah, we lasted for around 45 minutes and racked up 40 kills. Not that many kills but it's not bad for muttrah where it normaly goes down in the first 5 minutes.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/0345c8138e1522f164f5f3588549a13cc40ed59a.jpg

Full size scoreboard (http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/0345c8138e1522f164f5f3588549a13cc40ed59a.png)

Welshy is the best Attack Huey Pilot I know. Hands down.

Cheditor
2009-07-13, 21:55
I will throw in recommendation for Welshy and Maxboz, i was feeling their ammo on the MEC team and where very effective, could spot enemy for their selves and where doing efficient fast attacks.

robbie3211
2009-08-02, 12:20
Name: Robbi
Role: Transport huey
Why: All around awesome pilot, knows how to avoid AA, as well as make great insertions/extractions and supply runs.

Thank you I think, I think you're talking about me because I have played with you on Muttrah, you we're the one asking for all those supply drops :p

Robbi
2009-08-02, 12:36
not sure if he has been mentioned already, but metalmarine this guys name was.

Or words to that effect :p

Great Chopper pilot, doing things that I always try to get Huey pilots to do, Impress me in a huey then you must be good :)

AnimalMother.
2009-08-02, 12:53
sorry this took my a while and thanks to nick for some editing too

but nevertheless updated the original post

Kaland
2009-08-04, 20:40
Would like to submit Airhav0k as amazing jet pilot.
Also [NPK] Naruto.Norway as a A10 pilot

MrScruff
2009-08-07, 08:22
I'd like to recommend <AAA>Viper (I think thats what his name was)

It was a very long time ago when 0.856 just came out. We played on Quinling and he was my co-pilot in the Tornado.

We stayed alive for the whole round, only had to land for rearming a few times (3 I think (trying to keep landing with the Tornado to a minimum)) Every bomb dropped and missile released ended up in tanks, apcs, whole squads, complete FOB sites. With and without laser markings. Was great to fly with him.

Welshboy
2009-08-07, 14:17
I've just got to recommend JouninSpriggan for being my gunner yesterday on that short round of Muttrah. He did well but it was a shame that the server crashed after we went down :(

=]H[= JakCurse
2009-08-08, 10:12
oops...

AnimalMother.
2009-08-08, 10:57
great self recommendation there ... >.>

Jigsaw
2009-08-08, 11:14
not to toot my own horn or anything

Really?

This thread is for other people to recommend you...

Kaland
2009-08-08, 11:16
Lol JakCurse, you can't recommend yourself

Fluffywuffy
2009-08-08, 11:30
great self recommendation there ... >.>
You are good with the Hueys on Jubal! Have a nice day today. :-)

=]H[= JakCurse
2009-08-08, 13:36
ahah, i feel like an idiot, i assumed you could put your own name down :$ scratch that then! :lol:

Elektro
2009-08-08, 15:55
ludacriss was the man best cobra pilot i have been with but its been awhile back no idea if he still plays :p

Hitman.2.5
2009-08-10, 14:43
no one has mentioned PlatinumA1 ([CA]Nick) he is an epic pilot taught me most things back in .6 when you had to download the training mod and you could dog fight on kashan.

Robbi
2009-08-10, 15:39
I nominate JakCurse, because I can and he is a legend.

Kaland
2009-08-10, 19:44
Would like to recommend Hueypilot as transport, he stayed alive for 3 hours today on muttrah city with the huey

tob32
2009-08-10, 19:46
Thanks dude :D:D:D

McBumLuv
2009-08-17, 03:19
Got to recommend [CA] Sniper_dog14. On Jabal, in Mongol's infantry squad tonight, Rotation and I survived a contact after an insertion into a bad locationand I was bleeding out heavily. We had lost our rally, so everyone else had to spawn on the Essex, but we managed to move to a new location and requested an evac. Even as I was going black and white, we got an extraction from his huey righ by the water and on a slight slope, and got back to main without any deaths or (further) injuries.

Very skillful and coordinated transport pilot :D

(-AirHav0k-)
2009-08-17, 14:26
*H* ralfidude

Best Mig pilot I've ever flown with. Killed the F-16 in 60 seconds and repeatedly killed all there jets and some helicopters.

F1ght3r13
This kid is by far the best C.A.S huey pilot I've seen. Absolutely nailed the Chinese on Operation Barracuda without losing a single huey.

Edit: Too bad he crashed lost 2 Skycows on Kashan trying to airdrop my squad >.<

=IrishCorp= Aaron
Great attack helicopter pilot and very fast to respond.

Elektro
2009-08-17, 16:03
i can recommend airhavok as CAS pilot A-10 / Su-25 Frogfoot ;p

N.Kuntze
2009-09-02, 19:29
I recommend Sir_Alex as a Apache Pilot.
Nationality: Norway

D3str0y3r12
2009-09-16, 14:41
FL-PVT Andy[EEF] for the F-16 and Mig andy is a really good pilot. Im sure many of you have seen him in the chicago server in the f-16/mig, usually keeping the same f-16 alive for the whole round while effectively taking out enemy armour, ive seen him take down a fair number of the pilots in this thread so i dont see why hes not on it yet.

[ELITE]General-Sb
2009-09-17, 22:04
I would like to recommend Narcoleptic_owl as a very experienced pilot. Whether it's an attack or transport huey, he's your man. Probably as good with other choppers!

Tons more to mention if I remember them all..

Scot
2009-09-17, 23:29
Cpl.Mallard

Chicago Insurgency Ramiel 18/09/09

This pilot, was the best blackhawk pilot I have ever seen! I literally pooed myself because it was so scary!!

+1!!

McBumLuv
2009-09-17, 23:47
Forgot to mention:

Rhinub, when he flys you in a skycow backwards to get to NB :p

Nickn00b, dunno if I aught to recommend him, but his flying "skills" amused me to no end. If you ever need to peg that one MEC guy with a Littlebird's skid :mrgreen:

Colonelcool125
2009-09-18, 00:18
Scot;1139956']Cpl.Mallard

This pilot, was the best blackhawk pilot I have ever seen! I literally pooed myself because it was so scary!!

+1!!

Yes.

The back of his helicopter was literally filled with everyone's bowels because his flying was so scary/awesome.

Best BH pilot I've ever had on Ramiel.

Smegburt_funkledink
2009-09-18, 00:27
Scot;1139956']Cpl.Mallard

+1!!

I would agree as he had some sweet moves but causing the round to end by loosing the remaining tickets through crashing a full chopper, not so much. :p

Jigsaw
2009-09-18, 00:39
I would agree as he had some sweet moves but causing the round to end by loosing the remaining tickets through crashing a full chopper, not so much. :p

If you're gonna lose, lose in style 8)

TomDackery
2009-09-27, 03:01
Stealth.Sniper420 for gunship pilot
He flew low and fast, but also knew how to pop in and out of cover on Muttrah City. When people try to fly around the mountains, they tend to fail, this guy didn't. Very stable pilot when needed. Kudos.

woodzkiller
2009-09-28, 11:34
*H*TheMilitary-Good Lynx Pilots didn't go down once in 2 hours!

yeah he's good, he landed us in a hot LZ lots of times

!warning! woodzkiller: they say: good gunner but sux as pilot. so don't let me fly you !warning! i'm bloody serious, i know i will crash

Archerchef
2009-10-08, 01:41
I recommend myself for flying jet because i am awesome.

Rissien
2009-10-08, 02:43
I recommend myself for flying jet because i am awesome.

No self recommendations.

goguapsy
2009-10-08, 17:42
Yeah, Cpl. Mallard flies very low through the streets of ramiel.

When I first flied with him (asked him to take me to B2) he was flying so low I was like wtf... I just joined the server and am already gonna die...

Elektro
2009-10-08, 20:34
Yeah, Cpl. Mallard flies very low through the streets of ramiel.

When I first flied with him (asked him to take me to B2) he was flying so low I was like wtf... I just joined the server and am already gonna die...

Is that good or bad :mrgreen:??

davetboy_19
2009-10-22, 00:52
NickBond
Rudd Medic
Super Timmo
Spaz
Carebear

I've never felt so safe knowing these guys were in the air. Havent been on with them lately, But whenever they were on and flying I would go out of my way to be on their side. God help the other team.

Saobh
2009-10-29, 00:26
This thread isn't the place to voice your grievances . Use the proper procedures in place on each server for that. Any further cases of this will be getting infraction points.

Thread cleaned.

Punkbuster
2009-11-06, 19:58
I will recommend nk87 for almost every chopper role!!
Once in archer he made a pilot squad and I went in and he did awesome job!!
he has some youtube videos too...
I will recommend my self althought self recommendation are not allowed I'll just give you a small light...
I am good as a gunner as I got a best score of 48 on Muttrah and I am very good as a Huey pilot as I am very good in avoiding AA rockets in it...
I can do every stunt in it from upside down flying to anything

goguapsy
2009-11-07, 14:10
Is that good or bad :mrgreen:??

Well... good because we lived.
Bad because I fainted when we landed ....

Elektro
2009-11-08, 13:06
My fighter pilots top 3 list :

Kruder
Oddsodz
Sunash

There are prob lots of you guys out there who are just as good or who knows maybe better but i have yet to meet you :smile:

woodzkiller
2009-11-25, 21:20
I can do every stunt in it from upside down flying to anything

ever tried a back flip at 250 hight? or a salto at 200?(with mouse)

tommytgun
2009-11-26, 17:18
*]H[* Ralfidude is a clanmate of mine.
He is a very good fighter pilot and a good gunship pilot.

Drunkenup
2009-11-26, 17:26
]TAR[ Godric, fellow clanmate of mine is a amazing pilot in all platforms, took down both US Jets 3 times on Kashan once flying the Frog.

rampo
2009-11-28, 15:26
THE_Sandwich for some excelent dogfight skills and aerial domination

PR.FI W4lt3r_89 for amazing tank pwning skills whit the A-10

woodzkiller
2009-11-28, 22:46
not the guy i shot with a tank.

srry just had to say that

all the pilots i know and didn't crash(my mind is like cheese, it's full off holes)

Nitneuc
2009-11-29, 16:14
I recommend the "ESF" guys playing on Fallujah yesterday (MIF server), sorry, forgot the nicks of the players.
Very good use of their LAV-25 : rearming infantry, always available for my and others' transport requests, constantly covering the infantry advance instead of randomly patrolling the streets and keeping their vehicle alive despite the constant insurgents basecamp.
Very good game and US victory.

Ghost741
2009-11-29, 16:34
I recommend the "ESF" guys playing on Fallujah yesterday (MIF server), sorry, forgot the nicks of the players.
Very good use of their LAV-25 : rearming infantry, always available for my and others' transport requests, constantly covering the infantry advance instead of randomly patrolling the streets and keeping their vehicle alive despite the constant insurgents basecamp.
Very good game and US victory.

I think this thread is about aircraft pilots.

Nitneuc
2009-11-29, 16:55
Damn, I thought it was the players recommendation, maybe a friendly mod can move my post and delete the two others, thanks. :)

KingKong.CCCP
2009-12-02, 16:29
I would like to recommend blaat (as a chopper pilot), LudacrisKill , and some other people - but I have to say:

[b]NICKBOND

i n s a n e good pilot. Had one round with him in the LB on Qwai (yes, a long time ago), and we used him not as a transport helicopter, but as an elevator.
No, really - elevator. Press the buton, wait 10 secs and literally press "E".

If you tell him: "Hover with your right sky barely touching my nose facing bearing 155" - he will be there flying extremely low, insanely fast, and stopping right there, in front of you, barely touching your nose facing bearing 155.
I'm not kidding. Try it yourself.

myles
2009-12-24, 00:19
A another recomindation thread and god dam SOB here recomended me again.
Im so sad i think i just quit PR.
JOKE i could never do such a thing.

BUT come ON!!!!!

Sniper77shot
2009-12-24, 04:10
Gbs66

Role:Helicopter Pilot

Yesterday on Battleforce training 2 server, On Qingling we had a great airshow in merlins. We did barrel roles and backflips. We had a chain going for a while. P.s Jonasic & Sparkninja2 are also great pilots they were there too. Thx to TS Pengien for filming it for a few minutes. I wish people will do this more often.

=]H[= JakCurse
2009-12-30, 13:34
Player name: BombsanBudz

Player nationality (optional): American

Role: Little Bird, Karbala.

Me and him in the standard spotter/pilot squad format, without a second pilot as some german fellow took it upon himself to take the one Bombs wasn't in and flip it. Anyhow, Bombs had amazing effect on target, hitting lazes and target markers time after time. Awesome Pilot.

iAstralPr0jekt
2010-01-15, 19:09
Redneck832-[GS], this guy imo is better than any other trans heli pilot out there. Ive tested his skills over and over and he just doesnt seem to fail. Except at backflips

He can hold a perfect hover on the side of a hill for as long as you need, he uses flares properly, he communicates well, chooses well thought out flight paths and he is quick.

These vids are just a very small testament of his skills. Very small, we went through so much more than this and he passed on all levels.

Fast Heli Extract Through C4 Blast-Ghost Soldiers - Xfire Video (http://www.xfire.com/video/1e79c0/)

BEAT THIS EXTRACT TIME - Xfire Video (http://www.xfire.com/video/1e79cb/)

Pronck
2010-01-28, 19:59
Player Name: P.Smits (NL)
Nationality: Dutch
Role: Little Bird (Transport) Pilot.

He's one of my friends that dropped us of in the middle of muttrah flying low over the sea and dropped us of on a rooftop. When we almost got overrun he rescued us, he was sure that he wouldn't waste tickets, and he didn't lost his LB in one whole round. He dropped my scout team of at the Castle, and dropped my sniper team in the mountains on places where the hueys were afraid to land. He can hover steady without "shaking" the chopper like most pilots do when they need to drop scouts in the mountains. He's also good in a Attack LB, he flew like a maniac at Ramiel, he killed insurgents by landing on top of them :mrgreen: . But unfortunatly he got killed in the middle of the round by 3 technicals. So if you see him flying with transport LBs let him fly you to your destination, I can insure you that 9/10 times you won't get killed.

zombieslayer94
2010-02-01, 20:37
One of my friends ((forget his name... crap)) He is one of the best pilots ever seen he does the gun run with the black hawk at rooftop level and he is one of the bebst at dodging missles. I've seen him go head to head with attack helis in a black hawk and he's led them on enough for them to get shot down in friendly territorry. He is a an amazing pilot for force recon missions. He is the one pilot that can navigate almost every map by just memory and he is the one pilot I know that will let you snipe using a scoped kit and let you be able to hit targets affectivly.

DeltaSays
2010-02-08, 16:32
Player name: [TuAF] |)eltaSays

Role: Gunship pilot, fast air pilot

Player name: [TuAF]Black&White

Role: recon, transport, gunship gunner, fast air co-pilot.

TuAF (Project reality 0.87) (http://www.wegame.com/watch//TuAF_Project_reality_0_87/)

(in Reality Teamwork Mumble Server)
http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/4edadc249558e8247e2211cf71a00f071d040ba3.png

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/526c7ca0ca34083eccf4a2e7ff89b4de73895bfc.png

Peeta
2010-02-12, 18:58
Andy[ESF]+F-16/MiG=Rape for other team :D

Gammlgandalf13
2010-04-08, 12:57
Name: HellfireCH
Nationality: Switzerland
Role: Fast Air Pilot, well he pwns at quite everything o.O

I would never dare to take off if he's in the air, as enemy Fighter Pilot, though i am good with my A10, he surely would kill me at least 30 seconds after i got spotted by his ground forces.

Scheble
2010-06-17, 02:09
Got to recomend Pandanom a great huey pilot.

PatrickLA_CA
2010-06-21, 16:38
Plasmagamer - Excellent flying with gunships

Jmek91
2010-09-19, 08:19
I'd like to recommend dy.21

He's an excellent transport pilot, especially in a Chinook.

Great pilot! :15_cheers

- Jmek91

dtacs
2010-10-06, 04:12
|TG-Something|hotfranc is pretty good, excellent control and accuracy in the Chinook which is a very challenging chopper to fly.

Zoddom
2010-10-24, 14:52
Plasmagamer - Excellent flying with gunships
cant confirm that. saw him having transheli squad and flying around over main, fooling because of boredom, crashed when landing because of lack of experience, steals assets etc.

PatrickLA_CA
2010-11-02, 11:22
Scare-O-Meter - The best gunship pilot I have ever seen, he is also good with jets, and an excellent spotter.
He killed 5 apaches with the same havoc and didnt go down the whole round on Iron Eagle and that is not the only time he showed some skills
and his gunner:
inq.f4ll#wa - I have seen him do an excellent job along with Scare.

[FIN]Viper
2010-11-02, 14:07
gunner recommend for attk-heli : PVT[508th_PIR]Cobra
fall#wa
element-x-iv
pilots: Vaporazor
Ar4bian

Wicca
2010-12-17, 17:34
Name: Birdie
Nationality: Idunno england?
Role: Pilot in a Kiowa.

He is really great to have behind you when you want to engage shit on kokan.

Well done Birdie, and good job on keeping it real.

// Wicca out

Huey
2011-01-15, 17:21
I would say that furiousnapkin should be added to the list of CAS pilots.

reaper123167
2011-01-23, 05:01
Player name: not sure

Player nationality (optional):

Role: Transport/ supplies

He was dropping supplies for a FOB on silent eagle in a huey, he lagged, hit a tree, rolled upside down on the ground, did a barrel roll across the dirt, took flight and safely returned to base.

there was another pilot that i also forgot the name of, he flew a jet, got a bomb right on a lase through a ton of enemy fire, but, he got five teamkills. oh well, jets are only as good as their ground targeting.

MysterHyde
2011-01-27, 15:14
alpha-2schoot
pilot kiowa and transport

he is one very good pilot

Captain Chaos
2011-01-29, 10:04
Player: [CSF]medic_xx2 (http://www.rulez-server.de/modules.php?name=bf2s_pr&file=index&page=plr&player=4935&compact=1)

Did an absolutly fantastic job with the Transport Huey in Muttrah City yesterday. Flying low and very fast trough the streets. Dropping people of exactly where they wanted. Can only say kudos to this guy, he knows what he's doing and he's doing it damn well. He played a big part in the small victory we had as USMC: 8-0.

dtacs
2011-01-30, 11:23
|TG-31st|AnimalMother

Zissou

Only pilots I trust anymore, noone else can get the job done with such precision and common sense. They don't procrastinate when trying to find a landing zone, know the maps, but most of all have very fast reaction times to the changing situation.

Gozjh
2011-01-30, 13:23
He was dropping supplies for a FOB on silent eagle in a huey, he lagged, hit a tree, rolled upside down on the ground, did a barrel roll across the dirt, took flight and safely returned to base.

I was there, that was quite an amazing manuver. you might want to change the name to "chuc" since that was the first part of his name, and i think the rest of his name was "uwashere" or somthing like that with a "u".

tntkid22
2011-01-30, 16:07
[new] balic0101010 or something along the lines with the numbers.

Good kiowa pilot on Karbala, common sense, waited for caches to be marked on map or high priority target was spotted. wasnt noobin around at 20ms of the ground.

Ofc AA at our mainbase can take out the best pilots.

also

Welshenov is a good pilot/co-pilot in and heli with a gun. Not so sure bout trans tho.

Qadis
2011-04-20, 16:59
I'd like to recommend [OD-S]Hubadonical as a good A-10 pilot. We were playing Kashan Desert on the 128 player SISU server and he got a k:d ratio of about 30:1 iirc, or 29:1. That 1 death might've resulted from a client crash or connection problem too, since for a small period of time I didn't see him in the CAS squad before he reappeared with that 1 death.

While the K: D ratio may not be that impressive (though I rarely see pilots doing this well, even on this server), he was singlehandedly dealing with the enemy jets, and destroying alot of stuff on the ground. I should also mention he fell for 2 counter-lazes, but it wasn't that big of a deal considering how much he's done for the team that round. In the end, we lost like 3-0, but without the CAS squad (including their leader and the F16 pilot who was also solid), it would've been waaay worse. The tank squad did a pretty damn good job too but that's a story for another post.

And of course, the thing that I liked the most about HUBADONICAL's flying was his bunker bombs. I didn't play PR for too long but I've never seen this stuff. He would fly low with the A-10 and just send a bomb straight into the bunkers on Kashan.

Oh, I forgot to mention I saw him tailing a MIG once or twice, firing his GAU-8 Avenger. Another nice sight.

TL;DR great pilot (and player) that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread yet.

Gammlgandalf13
2011-05-01, 12:45
[new] balic0101010 or something along the lines with the numbers.

Good kiowa pilot on Karbala, common sense, waited for caches to be marked on map or high priority target was spotted. wasnt noobin around at 20ms of the ground.

Ofc AA at our mainbase can take out the best pilots.

That's our style :P

Btw: the name is [NEW]binary101010, and he's maybe our best kiowa pilot - want to recomment him aswell :)

L4gi
2011-05-01, 15:27
I'd like to recommend [OD-S]Hubadonical as a good A-10 pilot. We were playing Kashan Desert on the 128 player SISU server and he got a k:d ratio of about 30:1 iirc, or 29:1. That 1 death might've resulted from a client crash or connection problem too, since for a small period of time I didn't see him in the CAS squad before he reappeared with that 1 death.

While the K: D ratio may not be that impressive (though I rarely see pilots doing this well, even on this server), he was singlehandedly dealing with the enemy jets, and destroying alot of stuff on the ground. I should also mention he fell for 2 counter-lazes, but it wasn't that big of a deal considering how much he's done for the team that round. In the end, we lost like 3-0, but without the CAS squad (including their leader and the F16 pilot who was also solid), it would've been waaay worse. The tank squad did a pretty damn good job too but that's a story for another post.

And of course, the thing that I liked the most about HUBADONICAL's flying was his bunker bombs. I didn't play PR for too long but I've never seen this stuff. He would fly low with the A-10 and just send a bomb straight into the bunkers on Kashan.

Oh, I forgot to mention I saw him tailing a MIG once or twice, firing his GAU-8 Avenger. Another nice sight.

TL;DR great pilot (and player) that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread yet.

Good to hear this. Huba is a beast in the A10, best pilot around tbh. Add [OD-S]Fuksteri in the F16 and you have a combo that wont lose. :)

LudacrisKill
2011-05-01, 18:26
L4gi you forgot to say what happened to the 1 death that huba got...

Why don't you enlighten us :p

(I was the f16 pilot in that match) :)

L4gi
2011-05-01, 18:35
Oh yeah, you crashed into him on the runway. Noob pilots. :rolleyes: :D

LudacrisKill
2011-05-01, 18:36
I think you will find HE crashed into me :P

Qadis
2011-05-01, 23:38
Oh snap. That's the worst way to die after doing well.

Finners
2011-05-10, 01:29
Sounds like my first crash!!! :P

stealth420
2011-05-10, 02:22
Name : Solidus--Av8r

Very skilled pilot, i think he hangs out on hardcore server

Everytime hes in a CAS bird he gets maximum kills, i once saw him with a 72 -0 kd ratio on operation barracuda

And in the kiowas hes unstoppable he has a strat where he never dies the whole round but still manages to get madddddddd kills

also i seen him take down 4 caches in one round with the kiowa on ramiel, epic round btw

guru951
2011-05-20, 05:27
you. yes you. you are a great pilot. yeah you.

MAC$DRE
2011-05-20, 06:19
you. yes you. you are a great pilot. yeah you.

Guru aren't you supposed to be MIA? :m1helmet:

If you get your computer setup to play PR again, lets do eeeeet!

edit- I require more EPIC footage for next helicopter video.

LieutenantNessie
2011-06-21, 00:03
Not sure if anyone said this but PR.FI Splatteri. Cas huey, made a nice 76 kills on barracuda couple days ago

dtacs
2011-06-24, 12:22
*NwA* Viglen_UK

Knows the maps like the back of his hand, a true master of delivering infantry to where they want to go. Dropped my squad with surgical precision each time, every time.

-GER-flyinguy
2011-06-29, 13:49
Player name:-GER-Drop_it

Player nationality (optional):German

Role:Transport

He's a good Huey and Black Hawk Pilot he can fly veryyy low and land or drop supplies as far as it goes ver precise :)

ajviper
2011-07-01, 03:16
Player name: nasagek01

Player nationality (optional):US of A

Role:Transport or Attack

He is an overall skilled pilot in PR.

A. Reaper
2011-07-06, 16:19
Some pilot frequenting coop when Al Basrah was on, when me and my para squad do a jump he is my man. Think his name was Maverick[some numbers I dont remember].

but he dropped us into the perfect location every time. We'd just say go to these coords/objective and we'd drop perfectly. Never got hit by anything on the way, just a smooth drop. If we needed supplies he'd always have a Chinook for the occasion. And he could always seem to land perfectly, even on a rooftop of Apartment objective, to pick us back up.

80HD
2011-07-06, 16:30
Player Name: [FSJ]American_Praetorian

Player nationality :USA

Role:Transport, Attack, Observation/Target Acquisition,

I have played with this pilot in BF2, AIX 2.0, and now PR (I am poaching BF2/AIX players for PR =( )

This guy has had time behind the stick in a Huey, and simulator time on several different military choppers.

His tactics are top notch, follows orders to a tee, and can be counted on to perform less than glamorous tasks like sector overwatch, hot insertions/non-stop ferrying and armed/unarmed recon. I have commanded maps from a crew seat on his helo, allowing me to see the entire battlefield as well as drop in to reinforce points in an emergency, and he's skilled enough to evade fire to keep me close to the boots on the deck.

Note: He's still converting over from Vanilla/AIX flight characteristics, so he isn't pulling stunt moves quite yet. I would imagine he'll be threading the needle again in a week or two.

Jafar Ironclad
2011-07-19, 23:22
bake djakbob, on fighter jet duty.

In one round on TacticalGamer, he and I were flying MiGs on Iron Eagle, and managed to turn a battle completely around when we both took off and eliminated the enemy jets. We flew a fair number of sorties, and along with maintaining good comms, he was sure to watch my back as I made attack runs and engaged enemy jets. At the end of the round, we were engaged by both of their jets over main; as I was pulling both of them on my tail, he isolated one, forced it to break off, and then earned the round-ending kill.

Not only was he efficient and effective, he was also a good wingman to have.

Rudd
2011-07-19, 23:36
I'll recommend Jafar, he kcicked ass on Iron Eagle today, was awesome having 2 migs up at once

saXoni
2011-08-04, 19:41
I have not read the whole list, so these pilots might be recommended already.

SgtKillerKill: CAS-huey pilot!
This guy must be the greatest CAS-huey pilot I've ever seen. Finishing a round on Muttrah City with almost 50 kills is pretty God damn sweet.

Carbonade: Air-to-Air & Cobra gunner!
I've never seen a gunner with such good reaction. I don't need to give him more than three seconds, and the APC is dead.
When it comes to Air-to-Air, chopper vs. chopper, he rules the air. I've had the sweetest fights with this guy. He is brilliant.

Manibou: Apache/Havoc gunner!
He's ability to communicate while killing stuff, and he's great reaction-time is just amazing. Sneaky BMPs on this guy doesn't work.

Tr00p3r: Z-10/Apache/Havoc/Cobra gunner!
Just as Manibou, Trooper has great reaction. I've had great rounds with him.

JafarIronclad: Jet pilot!
I don't really know what to say other than you can rely on this guy. He gives you want you wants.

A.Finest
2011-08-31, 12:24
Player name: [USF]Robiin

Player nationality (optional): American

Role: (CAS) - Amazing A-1O Pilot, very advanced in Air combat, evade AA. And a tank hunter for sure. Can hit any target, with or without Lasers :)

Doc.Pock
2011-08-31, 15:48
declan54321
UK
hes awesome in anyvehicle that can fly. he can land a huey on top of basically anything and fly jets without getting shot down easely

raoulius
2011-10-26, 09:43
Player name: [TC]Crazy_Monkey

Player nationality (optional): Switzerland

Role: Pilot in any Helo Transport(BH, COW), Littlebird, Kiowa, ...
Can bring in troops and supply almost anywhere low and fast.
As CAS pilot steady, fast, reliable and helps out the Gunner in spotting .

LieutenantNessie
2011-12-22, 22:29
Name: [PRTA]Ciemny.Grober

Role: Gunship pilot

Misc: Had awesome round with him, took down both havocs pretty fast and strafed the living shit out of tanks and inf

Grober
2011-12-29, 00:19
[PR]CATA|Birdie - Great pilot in all choopers
Keksilol - Trusted trans pilot (when he is not high)

Jafar Ironclad
2012-01-16, 03:12
OSS Trooper and Saxoni - Apache crew

Just did a Kashan round on TG with an awkward-but-effective rollout. I was commander, and authorized only one apache to be airborne at a time, so that we always had a backup. Saxoni was pilot, Trooper was gunner.

Turns out the second apache was never needed. These two jokers, in one apache, managed to kill FOUR havocs, and were responsible for a preposterous amount of kills, especially near the end of the round, where two airstrikes accounted for at least 20 infantry kills. I was able to assist by relaying strike info and spotting targets with the UAV, and each run was efficient and effective. Final kill score was around 40 enemy casualties, not including wounds that were revived or kills on vehicles.

saXoni
2012-01-18, 20:54
Thank you, Jafar :)

Hunter[1stReconBn]
2012-01-29, 00:27
Player Name: saXoni

Had a solid round today on Lashkar with Sax flying transport. He finally got shot down under circumstances I was unable to see due to enemy fire. But damn Sax you got us in and out of hotwater more than a few times tonight.

saXoni
2012-01-29, 01:14
Thank you, Hunter. It's always a pleasure flying on that map.

RedWater
2012-02-28, 16:04
randomly joined PRTA yesterday and suddently a wild [3dAC]Silly_Karo appears asking for a decent havok-gunner.
Since all my clans-squads were full I decided to give it a go. Round was nearly over (russians were struggling at dam) and I didnt expect much.

However Silly turns out to be really really good and we kill 2 tanks, truck, 2 firebases (including AA and TOW) in about 10 mins earning me 17 kills in total.

For a random encounter I was really impressed by the guys skills as pilot, and if it wouldnt be for Mintyflinty, FelixTugzilla, Fizzco and Hubadonical in my clan, hed by my 1st choice. (I have yet to have the hounour to fly with saX tho)

Go Silly!

saXoni
2012-02-28, 19:09
I have yet to have the hounour to fly with saX tho
I'm sure we can do that some time soon :)

DNA9881
2012-03-22, 17:48
Where am I? Complete lack of humility.

Vista
2012-03-22, 18:06
Where am I? Complete lack of humility.

I recomend DNA for awsome A-10 flying and Apache flying/gunning skills.

As seen on his videos.

There you go.

DNA9881
2012-03-24, 05:08
I recomend DNA for awsome A-10 flying and Apache flying/gunning skills.

As seen on his videos.

There you go.

I suck in the A-10 compared to other things btw, Mig29 is where I do serious damage!

TommyGunn
2012-03-27, 07:28
Player name: A|is(CZ) (i think it is)

Player nationality: Czech ?

Role: Frog pilot... Showed great knowledge with frog, while bombing and also with enemy jets. Also great orientation after told where were enemy jets/helis spotted and where are they heading... Maneuvering skills........

Kaland
2012-03-27, 10:50
Player name: MeRk Medal|2010

Player nationality (optional): Sweden i believe

Role: Mainly the following: fast air pilot(A10 and SU-25)

Me and him had 2 great rounds on Kashan a few weeks ago, me flying the MiG and the F16, with him racking up about 17 kills or so the first round with MEC with only getting shot down once, and getting 20 kills on the second round with the A10 before i CTD'ed, was great teamwork. Me keeping the enemy jets from killing him and him racking up kills on the ground.

PricelineNegotiator
2012-03-27, 14:28
I recommend both DNA and Nayow, they work well together and they're quite funny too.

LieutenantNessie
2012-04-02, 16:59
I recommend both DNA and Nayow, they work well together and they're quite funny too.

+ layed back and chill guys, +1

Kaland
2012-04-03, 16:59
1+ for them here too, have to recommend mon ami nAyow and my bitch DNA;)

LalalaOUCH
2012-04-03, 22:10
Name: Noamlapid and Vafelman.

role: Gunship pilot. (Noamlapid).
role: Gunship Gunner. (Vafelman).

Those guys are always playing together i know them for a very long time now and they are just a great experienced CAS team on any map or in any chopper under any condition...they will get the job done.

SuperHornet
2012-04-04, 16:37
SaX and Felix - Definitely the best CAS chopper pilots.

DNA & B1bomberace - Both amazing F-16/Mig pilots.

DNA9881
2012-04-12, 14:44
TR00P3R - Definitely the best CAS chopper pilots.

You can remove that piece, he knows why.

Rudd
2012-09-15, 15:24
Concept

this gentleman I believe
Project Reality Forums - View Profile: Conceptr980 (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/members/25433.html)

he was flying the BH on Kashan on PRTA last night, we had to maintain pretty good coms as there were only short windows for him to bring my squad supplies, he was fast and efficient and responded immediately if I told him to abort.

Danger_6
2012-09-17, 10:56
Agree with Rudd. Concept has always been reliable :).

L4gi
2012-09-17, 11:16
Felix, Fukster and Hubadonical.

Best jet trio in PR, hands down. If they are on your team, you know shits gonna blow up!

Sax is also not bad. ;)

Predator.v2
2012-09-17, 11:43
*RR* erikkir for all kinds of choppers. Transport/CAS/scout, he gets the job done.

CIA virus for jets. How can he miss on this list? oO

DNA9881
2012-09-18, 17:17
Because he's terrible... Lol

40mmrain
2012-09-18, 22:55
your mum's terrible, DNA

saXoni
2012-09-22, 14:55
I think she's pretty good. Nothing like Kidding's mom of course, but you know.

K4on
2012-10-05, 20:57
[PRTA]Velentine or Velventine, something like that.
Really good Argentine Fighting Jet pilot, but who always needs help getting his ass saved from other jets ;)

Professorson
2012-10-09, 11:46
CIA viirusiiseli best attack heli pilot I've ever played with is a pleasure to fly with him we always fuck shit up.

honorable mentions to Felix and TR00P3R

Von_Gnome
2012-10-09, 14:06
Conceptr980 flew trans pretty good yesterday

KillJoy[Fr]
2012-10-09, 17:22
I do not exactly remember is name "Loco" is a very good pilot

nAyo
2012-10-11, 01:42
Agree with you prof, but well, you know.. 'viirus the best pilot', come on get it right.

And noone even mentionned Professor as a damn awesome CAS gunner!

viirusiiseli
2012-10-14, 19:57
Rattsplat, SgtDJones and Enzo89 with the right instructions from the gunner seat are good attack heli pilots, for random encounters they've been very good at getting a lot of stuff killed. Most rounds playing with them I have gotten surprisingly many kills without dying.

Other names have probably been mentioned already.

Warrior_-_S.A
2012-11-04, 06:52
Player name: CrazyHotMilf

Player nationality : Israel

Role: CAS pilot <Jets, gunships and scott helis>

So far, the best pilot who really knows how to fly such all kind of jets or gunships or even scott helis. This guy right here is a good method of the perfect CAS pilot in the history of Project Reality! I had a lot's of rounds with him and what I see is: Good coms, good CAS SQ leading and nice flying...You will need this man for CAS strikes cuz he will get the job done for you ;)

I highly recommend this pilot.

L4gi
2012-11-04, 08:08

So far, the best pilot who really knows how to fly such all kind of jets or gunships or even scott helis. This guy right here is a good method of the perfect CAS pilot in the history of Project Reality! I had a lot's of rounds with him and what I see is: Good coms, good CAS SQ leading and nice flying...You will need this man for CAS strikes cuz he will get the job done for you ;)

Hahahahaha. How much did he pay for you to say that?

Warrior_-_S.A
2012-11-04, 12:57
ahhahahahahah xD Why you think that he is a bad pilot? :(

Professorson
2012-11-04, 13:22
not bad , just not quite the best pilot in the history of project reality in all kinds of aircraft that you make him out to be..

He's a handy heli pilot , Jets are ok and never seen him in a scott heli so wouldn't know

Warrior_-_S.A
2012-11-04, 13:31
lol that was a bit too much from me :P

atom9[CH]
2012-11-04, 17:25
hihi crazy ;)

ExeTick
2012-11-04, 19:52
wonder when Im coming up here :P

Felix
2012-11-14, 17:02
Felix, Fukster and Hubadonical.

Best jet trio in PR, hands down. If they are on your team, you know shits gonna blow up!

Sax is also not bad. ;)

<333333

silderoy
2013-01-01, 12:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

victor_phx
2013-01-02, 20:48
Player name: Halgesson

Player nationality: American?

Role: Transport heli pilot

Just now, flying Lashkar Valley, he did whatever was possible, even though the team didn't manage to win (by a large margin). Funniest "role playing" I've heard in a while, also.

Different people (smurfs) kept spamming different directions and coordinates on mumble, but he seemed to be keeping his cool.

Easy_driver1980
2013-01-02, 21:54
Player name: Halgesson

Player nationality: American?

Role: Transport heli pilot

Just now, flying Lashkar Valley, he did whatever was possible, even though the team didn't manage to win (by a large margin). Funniest "role playing" I've heard in a while, also.

Different people (smurfs) kept spamming different directions and coordinates on mumble, but he seemed to be keeping his cool.

Yeah +1.
He was great!!!!

K4on
2013-08-08, 22:22
[3dAC] Dogmaster(NL)

Did an absolute amazing piloting job on Wanda Shan to call the latest flight with him.
He is a pilot who you can trust, does'nt matter if you request a drop in the middle of a dense forest, or a pickup on a rocky mountain - he always manages to arrive safely wherever you need him.

atom9[CH]
2013-08-09, 20:58
Player name: Phoenix4894

Player nationality: Switzerland, like me ;)

Role: Good transport pilot.

Portable.Cougar
2013-08-09, 21:33
Player name: OGwarrior

Player nationality: "Merica

Role: Transport pilot. This guy knows his stuff. Where to land, how to get there. Most importantly how to get somewhere without alerting every enemy on the other team.

Inspektura43
2013-11-25, 10:39
Player name: faceduck

Player nationality: Finland?

Hes really good gunner in attack helo

edit: scratch that everyone can gun with wallhack ..

Curry
2014-02-06, 23:47
Fuck CAS. Transport pilots, thats the real shit.

rPoXoTauJIo
He stays the entire round as TRANS pilot and delivers awesome boxes to everyone! Great COMMs, sometimes a little too aggressive when trying to spot enemy CAS but overall great pilot and the backbone for any team when it comes to supplies and transport!

Keep it up mate!
Curry.

rPoXoTauJIo
2014-02-07, 05:52
http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8013/6967641276_1297c426a0_m.jpg
I just basic transport heli whore :)

Careless
2014-04-30, 11:34
Player name: RMA Jorgee (or something like that?), my screenshot of the scoreboard was messed up and entirely black.

Player nationality (optional): No idea

Role: CAS pilot (jet)

He did a great job yesterday night on PRTA, Bijar Canyons. Having over 30 kills with an F16, killing two or three enemy jets whilst dying only one time due to a camping AAV.

Obeys strict orders when needed, even without orders he knows what to do (I'm not the best SL though, I had to do it because I was the spotter). Stays out of unnecesary trouble (dogfighting is one of the most retarded things in PR imo).

One of the most succesfull jet-CAS pilots I've seen in a while, he's not one of those that crash their jet within the first 2 minutes.