PDA

View Full Version : [List] Top 10 Best kills!

Adetter
2009-05-08, 14:17
Say your best kills.
Write,picture,video etc. under here.
I will say stop,then i will judge the top ten kills.
It can also be lucky kills,amazing kills,or just skills.

Wicca
2009-05-08, 15:17
On Barracude as Marines (cant remember server, maybe 10th)

I take my squad in on a Huey, we land on an enemy FOB on top of that "defence Complex" in the middle of the map.

Enemy squad there, we all shoot from the chopper while its 50 m over the ground, and landing.

We kill a few, squad moves out of heli, guns blazing. And we take down the Firebase, only casuality was me, but i got revived. Epic Firefight, lasted like 30 seconds. I killed about 1 enemy, my squad killed the rest, id say it was a squad effort. Suppression and grenades did great work on neutralizing the enemy.

Adetter
2009-05-08, 17:35
9 to go.
Need 9 more to say stuff like that.

LittleFoX
2009-05-08, 19:14
A friend of me had a very, very, very lucky shot in Jabal
We were a MEC sniper squad, and I don't remember why, but when a Huey appeard, he started shooting with his pistol, and he shot a HAT guy inside the chopper(it was flying pretty fast :P) and the guy fell out of the chopper. Pretty amazing shot imo.

Edit: Sorry I overlooked the part that it had to be you to make the kill, too bad, my kills are not that special

CodeRedFox
2009-05-08, 19:24
If you going to participate please do but if you looking to up your post counts go some where else. Not directed at you Adetter.

Cheditor
2009-05-08, 19:31
Wasnt me who did it but on basrah, some lynx was landing in the middle of the eastern dirt streets, i just hide and cheer on some guy with a stolen hat, he gets killed but then we hear bomb car music charge round and take out the heli, no where near the best kill but deffinatly the best ^^

Adetter
2009-05-08, 19:37
Wasnt me who did it but on basrah, some lynx was landing in the middle of the eastern dirt streets, i just hide and cheer on some guy with a stolen hat, he gets killed but then we hear bomb car music charge round and take out the heli, no where near the best kill but deffinatly the best ^^

It counts if you participated in that kill,but if you just was watching,then it dont counts.

Alex6714
2009-05-08, 20:46
Full speed strafing run on muttrah "vodnicks right" I say, and a convoy of 3 loaded vodnicks gets wiped out by my gunner in about the 0.5 seconds it was between seeing them and flying over them

Our other havoc got taken down by bunkers, where there were 2 apaches waiting. 20 seconds later there were none, one got missiled, other got gunned down by my gunner.

$pyker
2009-05-08, 21:35
968m one shot sniper kill on kashan by me as MEC

C.vanDijk
2009-05-08, 21:41
Me and a friend were in a chinese jeep on Barracuda, wih another one behind us. We were driving up the airfield on Barracuda when suddenly an attack Huey appears and takes out the jeep behind us. He spins around and as he flies over us (Probably out of ammo, he didn't fire at us) I fire a few shots off the .50 cal and manage to kill the pilot with that last lucky bullet. The chopper spins around a bit and crashes into the water after that.

Arnoldio
2009-05-08, 21:46
I dont remember where it happened, Asad Khla maybe, but not sure, I'ce chosen rifleman, went forard into attack saw an enemy put croshair on his head, pulled the trigger, BOOM HEADSHOT. Before and since then I think g3 sucks but in that moment it was epic shot.

|Hawx|-|Hawkeye|
2009-05-08, 21:50
Equiped: M40 Sniper-Rifle

Describtion: My spotter could just see a silhouette at the horizon behind the town in the middle of the Map.

He gave me an Attack-Marker on it, 1043m.
I thought:"Wouh,damn i wont hit that prick!"

I zoomed in at let me time.
After a few secs i pulled the trigger and my 7.62mm Bullet flew right in his throat.

He fell off his shoes and i became about 500 ScorePoints for that kill ;)

$pyker
2009-05-08, 22:04
Equiped: M40 Sniper-Rifle

Describtion: My spotter could just see a silhouette at the horizon behind the town in the middle of the Map.

He gave me an Attack-Marker on it, 1043m.
I thought:"Wouh,damn i wont hit that prick!"

I zoomed in at let me time.
After a few secs i pulled the trigger and my 7.62mm Bullet flew right in his throat.

He fell off his shoes and i became about 500 ScorePoints for that kill ;)

perhaps a tad exaggerated

Welshboy
2009-05-08, 22:09
Full speed strafing run on muttrah "vodnicks right" I say, and a convoy of 3 loaded vodnicks gets wiped out by my gunner in about the 0.5 seconds it was between seeing them and flying over them

Our other havoc got taken down by bunkers, where there were 2 apaches waiting. 20 seconds later there were none, one got missiled, other got gunned down by my gunner.

I think that one of the apache's was me and gazz.

Spuz36
2009-05-08, 22:16
Shooting a APC with a Hellfire as it was emerging from behind a building, small window of opportunity. Tracked him until I would have had a clear shot and shot before I saw him. I got it on video, check out Bolt From the Blue (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5QQZaLKKaY)...Tomorrow! :razz:

Alex6714
2009-05-08, 22:31
I think that one of the apache's was me and gazz.

Yeah.:smile:

Dev1200
2009-05-08, 22:53
Flying a Lynx in.. the insurgency map with the lynx.. ><

Flew a squad to a building with a little yard in it, decided to land there. Just as I was landing, about 2 insurgents sprinted though a crack in the fence, and I landed on both of them. Unlucky for the squad I was flying for, when they jumped out 3 insurgents ran through that same crack and shot them all about 5 seconds after I took off.

It was the very beginning of the round, so I found it funny how I was the only one on my team with 2 kills ;P

tacrli
2009-05-08, 23:45
I was on Muttrah with an AA kit and a fully loaded huey just dropped a squad off on top of a building. As he headed back to the carrier, he deployed some flares and my missile just happened to lock on to the one directly over the enemy squad's heads.

Adetter
2009-05-10, 14:09
Flying a Lynx in.. the insurgency map with the lynx.. ><

Flew a squad to a building with a little yard in it, decided to land there. Just as I was landing, about 2 insurgents sprinted though a crack in the fence, and I landed on both of them. Unlucky for the squad I was flying for, when they jumped out 3 insurgents ran through that same crack and shot them all about 5 seconds after I took off.

It was the very beginning of the round, so I found it funny how I was the only one on my team with 2 kills ;P

Was the squad named Lynx Trans?
Then i was one of the men who jumped out....

Final list!

Top 10-Best kills
10.Chiznizzle
9.tarli
8.Alex6714
7.Wicca
6.C.vanDijk
5.$pyke
4.Hawk-Hawkeye
3.Sw1ss+A1R+FORC3
2.Dev1200
1.Littlefox

NOTE:This is my choosen top 10,you maybe not agree.

Thanks for participate.

arthuro12
2009-05-10, 15:18
Not sure if this counts.. but I once did a practice shot with my M203 in a live map.. team killed 3 guys.. I shot it in an angle of 45 degrees over a city xD

Adetter
2009-05-10, 15:49
Then the list would be like this.......

Final list!

Top 10-Best kills
10.tarli
9.Alex6714
8.Wicca
7.C.vanDijk
6.$pyke
5.Hawk-Hawkeye
4.Sw1ss+A1R+FORC3
3.Dev1200
2.Littlefox
1.arthuro12

NOTE:This is my choosen top 10,you maybe not agree.

Thanks for participate.

Do you guys want me to make more Top 10?
Maybe not kills,maybe other stuff,like squad....

McBumLuv
2009-05-10, 16:32
I think I've got the winner ;)

Needs must when the devil vomits in your kettle - Xfire Video (http://www.xfire.com/video/8d13c/)

I was the helicopter pilot, and I saved Rudd's @$$ XD

Adetter
2009-05-10, 16:37
Its not so amazing to kamikaze,the japanese did that 68 years ago!

paratrooper[BG]
2009-05-10, 16:40
on jabal mountain left from dam G3 optics vs sniper 400m. 1-0 (one shoot)

McBumLuv
2009-05-10, 16:44
Its not so amazing to kamikaze,the japanese did that 68 years ago!

Yea, but did they take out an Abrams in a transport helicopter? I don't think so, I don't think so ;)

andyq
2009-05-10, 20:03
on muttra as mec, joined late and mec were getting smashed, only had south city left, a firebase @ construction site, and not many tickets. Only squads available to join had no officer leading them or had a couple of snipers in them, so i made my own, spawned @ the fb and headed to the mosque.
the move to the mosque was uneventful, and i made it to the rear of the mosque without seeing a soul
as i rounded the cnr towards the rear door i spoted a us marine, crouched at the rear steps and looking down, he didnt spot me, could have been checking his map out, i crouched, got him in my sights and BLAM, tgt down, still crouching i moved forward and to my right, under the apt block were 3 more marines! 2 lay down, 1 had a medic bag out, obviously healing, the 3 was crouched and looking away
i lay down and opened up on them and took out the 2 marines that were lay down, but missed the 3rd guy, he moved round the concrete wall, i jumped up and legged it to my right, around the wall and caught the guy with my last remaining bullets in the magazine........phew
reloaded as i legged it up the stairs of the apt block, shots rang out and pinged off the wall as i ran left into a room and took up position covering the stairs
i held out for what seemed like 5 mins, but was probably only 2, throwin nades and opening up on anything that moved up that staircase
i finally got headshotted as i switched from rifle to my last nade
my score was 7 kills, not bad, but one of the most memorable ive had

this game like no other can make you heart race and jump you out of your seat :mrgreen:
its fookin awsome :)

Wraith94
2009-05-11, 20:43
This was kind of a normal kill, but the adrenaline got pumping during it and I reacted so fast it was damn frantic. We're on Korengal Valley. My squad leader isn't that great, he kind of just sits around while we get killed trying to get the cache. So I frequently tag along with other squads, reviving them frequently, looking for caches. So, I spawn near the central village, looking for a cache, I encounter a couple of friendlies firing from the corner of a wall. I turn around, and literally at my feet there is a Taliban crawling towards us. I emptied half my clip, it just about scared me shitless. Everyone kind of turned and stared for a few seconds, then they thanked me, and I ran off.

It was pretty hilarious, that aftermath XD

L4gi
2009-05-11, 21:08
I killed everyone.

Darkcloak2
2009-05-11, 21:13
woo l4gi, I think that deserves 1rst place. too bad it's so true:sad:

on fallujah, I had the sapper kit and had been separated from my squad. suddenly three US guys run out from the bushes and take cover behind a hill, literally running right by me.
I put on my bayonet and stabbed all 3 of them, and grab a marksman for kicks, finish up by killing the rest of their squad already half way up the road.:razz:

AnimalMother.
2009-05-11, 21:53
The two best kills that stick out in my mind

1. As a havoc gunner on kashan. Welshy was my pilot and we have ColonelMunchy as SL/sniper spotting for us. OVer VOIP theres a call from Munchy about 2 avengers moving near the bunkers, so from the north we come, ask for a laser. Target lased and missile fired. Then we break off to hear the good news from Munchy that the missile had hit home and taken out both avengers... and to make it more awesome it was out of visual range for us in the chopper. Was awesome teamwork and good spotting by Munchy.

2. On OGT joined then the round a bit late on PLA, me and welshy start up a squad. He gets AT i get AA. we move up to the south bridge, the brits held north bridge. I run to the left hand side of the bridge and fire my AA missile, it serves to the opposite side and slams into the bridge. I run back to a crate to reload, in the mean time 3 kills come through for me! many a lol to be had on that one!

theres plenty of other good moments some of them on karbala with hellfiring and chain gunning random ins buildings to take out caches.

TJ-XRL
2009-05-11, 22:30
L4gi;1020010']I killed everyone.

lol typecal<--- spelt wrong i know........

Rissien
2009-05-12, 07:35
Mestia was Chechan roaming around east of the 'barn' with the scout kit. Came up on a Russian and force fed some lead into him. Unfortunatly he got a couple shots off and hurt me, used my feild dressing and his *he had a lat* kept his kit for the BDRM still wandering around and went on still bleeding. A few moments later I found two more Russians, used the Lat on one and shot the other, got enough dressings to be fine and picked a hat off one of the bodies. I starrted walking back to the flag and came up on two more Russians from behind that were in a close firefight with some friendlies. Was quite some fun.

bloodthirsty_viking
2009-05-12, 21:22
i was flying a blackhawk on ramel, and i saw 2 ins over a etreamly hot zone that i had my minigunners shooting, and while flying out i see 2 ins solders, as i get closer i see one is a civi( i had a squad with my, as there choise lz was hot so i was returning to base to move out elsewhere) and i landed right on the civi, and just missed the the ins with the gun, my minigunner shot him assoon as he hit my helo with a moltive coctail.
the squad with us got out and i flew over the hot zone to show off the helo on fire. and i saw the on the chat peaple kept saying ROFL, THE HELOS ON FIRE!!! one guy yelled LOOKOUY, BlackHawk GOING DOWN!

Spuz36
2009-05-12, 23:21
Gonna have to add another entry here, I'm sure it's been done before or fantasized before, of lasing an enemy Chopper and locking on to it via missiles. Although it was a easy target to lase (low and moving slow) It still was pretty epic to watch :)

http://video.xfire.com/b5ed3-4.jpg (http://www.xfire.com/video/b5ed3/)

Darkcloak2
2009-05-12, 23:25
o, I got another one.
Me and whale on mestia were just roaming around with a stolen PKM and a medic kit, as the round was almost over. we decided to set up and ambush and so we did, right near the russian main. (we were chechen). I deployed my PKM on one side under a tree and whale set up his 74u on the otherside. after around 20 minutes of sitting around, we hear a convoy rolling along. First an apc, followed by a supply truck. we waited for the apc to pass and just as it passed the supply trucked also passed. i started unloading my pkm through the driver window and the truck, luckily, stopped. after continuous bursts of firing, both the driver and passenger were dead. the apc came back but didn't see us and just left. Later on, using his l33t h4xor mind controlling powers, whale stopped a supply truck driver from driving then shot him through the window.

Acemantura
2009-05-13, 07:55
THREE Havocs, FOUR transport Heli's, 3 Tanks, and 2 BMP's by one tank...mine and all in one life.

Check this:
My Score (http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/Acemantura/RALFITANKING.png)
Squad Score (http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/Acemantura/RALFITANKING2.png)
Proof (http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/Acemantura/screen048.png)

Skodz
2009-05-13, 09:47
Believe it or not, one shotting a fully loaded flying black hawk on kashan desert with a tank primary gun and looking at all its dead passengers falling down. Epic moment.

PBEnthusiast
2009-05-14, 03:09
In a game today, I had accidentally spawned with the shotgun as an insurgent. I used to not like the shot, but now I most definitely do. Anyways we were defending a cache and I had my shotgun and I went into the prone position next to a blown up truck. Soon after I had knelt next to the truck a U.S. soldier came running next to me, so I take aim, and BLAM! He's flying twenty feet in the direction my bullets are traveling! 'twas AWESOME!

Smash
2009-05-14, 04:13
I'm relatively new to PR but one of my first matches(shortlived due to .md5 error - fixed) had quite the epic kill, which left me feeling incredibly satisfied and my squadmates elated.

I had read the manual, and had played PR back when there was extraction mode, so wasn't totally out of my element. The game starts - it's a China vs US map with a big river in the middle with the North separated by maybe 100m of water. At the squad leaders orders, the squad drives to defend our flag near the top north, placing a rally on the tall grassy hills overlooking farmers fields with scattered trees - a good place for a fight.

A Little Bird lands at the base of the mountain near our rally and I fall off the cliff trying to shoot the soldiers jumping out. My squad damaged the helicopter and wiped out the squad with RPGs and rifle fire as they tried to find a way up within maybe 45 seconds.
That couldn't go unanswered, and they returned to the south, setting up a rally, and causing a massive firefight that was more shooting, healing, and positioning than it was killing. About 15 minutes in, my squadleader ordered us back, but I had *just* saw an opening so I ran forward, killing 2 guys on a bold flank and dying swiftly from a hidden third as the suppression effect raped me.

My squad survived, the enemy capped the flag we had intended to guard, and I was probably regarded as the guy who didn't listen and jumped off cliffs. The order to sit tight came so I found a hill and decided to call out targets. After five minutes of me spotting towards the south and not seeing much other than a few jeeps, my squad starts to creep forward below me and few hundred meters ahead. As I scan the distance with my binoculars, I see a strange rock about 500-600m away.

----------That's not a rock-------------

A shiver of adrenaline curves up my spine.

----------He's looking right at me...no, he thinks *I'm* a rock------------

I take cover and inform my squad, using the nifty kp grid co-ordinates and trial/error until there is a marker right on him. My squad, having been denied our flag and being forced into hiding, was obviously wanting some action, so I observed, telling them when it was safe to move and when the sniper was looking towards them, sheparding them into range. They moved together perfectly, following my directions with total trust. Like clockwork, five dots converged on the marker, and my entire squad shared in the thrill of taking an enemy by surprise with a knife to the back, thanking me for the assist. I could hear the excitement and confidence in their voices.

That's my best kill so far, and I didn't even fire a shot or move to make it.

whew, long first post, been lurking for a while :)

BoboB
2009-05-19, 00:20
Great list!

Zeppelin35
2009-05-19, 22:59
I've got a good story here.

It was close to the end of a round on Fallujah and we had lost 8 caches so far. I noticed on the map there was a known cache with no one defending it. So as leader of my squad I asked them to head to my location but I'm guessing they were pinned down back at the hideout since they weren't moving. I thought I'd have some time to set up a few defences but how wrong I was. There I saw a single marine looking for the cache. Using my awesome stealth skill I snuck up on him and popped in in the back.

At this point I began running up the stairs to the cache when I saw a few enemies outside. After a few shots being fired and me getting shot I pulled back and patched myself up when three US Marines tried to enter the room. I kept them out for a bit but they pushed their way in. Knowing if I were to stay I would die I pulled back to another room in which I slaughtered the invading force. After that I ran into yet another room to heal myself which is when I heard the sound of a medic reviving soldiers. If I waited they would surely kill me so I stormed the room, emptying every last bullet I had, killing them all. I decided to stay in the room and defend the cache to the death.

The marines kept coming. During their second wave they began throwing nades into the room so not to confront me. After the bombardment one entered the room and was quickly put down. I noticed a second and ran after him, killing him shortly after. It was hear where they finally destroyed the cache when I was tending to yet another batch of wounds. I wouldn't let them get away so I killed the last remaining marine in the building...or so I thought. When I attempted to leave the area I noticed one marine waiting for me with his sights already on me. So at this point you may think that I'm dead, WRONG! I went prone and fired a burst into his face, killing him right there without recieving a single bullet.

I decided to stay a while longer in the area when I noticed yet another squad of marines approaching from the west. I guess after killing 8 of their men they wouldn't just let me walk away. They had seen me first and opened fire. I ran between windows poping shots at them but they kept approaching. I knew I couldn't kill them at that range so I ran to the bottom floor and escaped under some light fire.

After that nothing happened until I found a fire base. I was ready to take it out after killing three more guys with by sneaky hit and run tactics, but before I could the round was over. The Americans had won.

DanishPride
2009-05-21, 13:09
Must be when i was playing with my clan .. i got teamswitched to the insurgents while they were driving around in a humvee after some kills i pick up a grenadier kit and just for fun shooting down the road when i hear my clanmates yelling WTF and i ask what happened and they told me that they were killed by a grenadier ... (^^.) one nade, 5 kills :D

zvenner
2009-05-21, 15:36
I was MEC on Muttrah and we built a firebase right under the hotel ...
Additionally we put up a stationary AA near it and while I set in this AA and looked up for some helicopters, an enemy APC drove right behind me ... At first I didnt notice it but when I turned back and saw it I just shot without even thinking about killing it, but then BOOM -> APC killed by AA :)

I lol'ed !

SkaterCrush
2009-05-21, 16:10
Mine would have to be on Archer playing OPFOR...

So I was in a pug with some guys who I'd played with before, and we took a Huey to the airport to push down from the north on the western caches (if there were any). We end up getting raped by a technical and an AA kit. When we respawn our squadie (unbelievably) wanted one of us to go sniper to watch over the squad and report on enemy positions in the area from a hill. So while were regrouping at main, I see in chat.

Dude: BIG RED HEADED SOUTH TOWARDS MAIN. ETA 30 SECONDS. Were like oh shit, so our squadie quickly gets us in order, and right before we're about to board the chopper I see big red coming around through the WESTERN entrance. I go to my squadies (after picking up sniper kit) "I'm taking the shot". They all go "Naw man we can make it out, but I was convinced I was gonna take that shot. So keeping still, standing up (easier to hit the driver), I wait until Big Red about 20 feet away to take the shot.

*CRACK*

Big red slows to a halt, not 3 feet in front of me. Apparently he wanted to road kill me before detonating, which looking back was sort of stupid...Anyways I saved BOTH helis, 3 humvees, one logistic truck and about half of our teams. I guess it wasn't meant to be a awesome sniping day because our heli got shot down about 10 seconds after taking off :(

ozliam41
2009-05-23, 13:18
I was at 10000 alt in the air and someone lazed a target for me i was in the a-10 i came down to 9568 alt and set the missiles of i it 1 tank a apc and a truck.Than droped a couple of bombs at 10000 feet it took the bombs a min and a half to hight the enemy tank.

gaurd502
2009-05-23, 23:11
Went on yesterday, on Kashan
We were MEC and we had South village and North Village. The US were all going towards the South village. I put a RP up by the radio tower in the hills and the rest of my squad except two scanned the horizon. My other Two squad members were getting ready in jets. Then we see a blackhawk for just a second. Then he went behind a hill so we could not see him. They were really far out. So we were watching them with your binoculars and my GLD(I think that's what it is). The black hawk takes of an leaves.Then over the hill come 6 infantry moving together. We had no shot so we waited, they moved up a hill and put a RP in a house. They set up a perimeter and sat there for about 30 seconds. The I heard Jets are up. I lazed the house and waited. The jet flies over and then the house and the whole squad is destroyed.

We ended up killing two tanks 12 infantry and a little bird.
One other kill was a Abrams sitting really still and two squad members in a Helli, they flew really slowly to the Abrams and the Abrams paid no attention and was shooting at a house. One squad members drops some C4 out the back and they fly away and the tank blows up.

goguapsy
2009-06-12, 01:12
I saw a SM of mine going to get runned over by a bomb car... he starts shooting like crazy at it, and when the car is like 1m away, the driver gets killed, and my SM said "well, thats the third time I kill someone from the windshield"... he was so damn lucky if he delayed for 1 sec he would be DEAD :P

CrashNemesisII
2009-06-12, 08:07
On karbala a few days back I did a complete Michael Bay (without the babes) kill. I was left behind by my squad and decided to take a little bird ride towords them. I specified the grid but the pilot found no better idea than to drop me on a roof.
--hold on this is gonna go really fast and sound rediculous--

I was rifleman specialist, so as i see he's planning on dropping me on a roof with no ladder i prep my grappling hook but accidently push my fire button too soon, the hook goes flying and attaches itself on a building across the street. I get out of the bird break out my M16 only to see an RPG heading our way. I release a burst of 5.56 towards that area and leap to my certain death off the roof as the rocket blows the Lb sky high, in mid air I notice my grapple cable pass by and quickly press my enter vehicle key, which made me catch it and safely rope to the ground, i checked my score and turns out those three bullets shot on the roof took out the rpg shooter.

the littlebird pilot was dead and my squad was held up in a firefight two blocks over so no one saw my awesome move. FML :p

TomDackery
2009-06-12, 08:24
http://video.xfire.com/cefce-4.jpg (http://www.xfire.com/video/cefce/)
Go ahead and skip to 1:45.

vava54
2009-06-13, 04:38
My best kill was probably as an insurgent.

I was near a cache, when sudently I hear a littlebird coming... Then I realise he's pretty far (Over 100 meters) and I have an ied kit. So I know I probably wont even hit him but I give it a try, I aim for 1 sec or less, and take a shot.

The littlebird slowly start to go down and I see that the rotor is stoping... (wtf?) he then crash, killing the 5 passenger that was in it. I actualy "sniped" the pilot.

That was luck, but lucky kill still count no? :D

I actualy sniped the p

KarateDoug
2009-06-13, 06:11
Yesterday I was playing muttrah city as mec. I had a med kit and was rolling solo.

Im near north city, hear a marksman on a roof somewhere. I wanted his kit so i went on a hunt. Had a few shots popped at me along the way and managed to evade them.

I get to a spot where i know an apc is only about 20m away from me. I hide inbetween 2 buildings and see a u.s. dude running across the street. I shoot at him a few time, he falls back. i fall back to where i figured he'd go. He does. I kill him as he stands behind an apc. He was a medic. Crewman jumps out to switch kits and revive him. I shoot the crewman. Driver switches to the turret. (1 min warm-up!) I grab my phospherous, run to him, his turret pointed right at me. I look at him with barrel to my face for a second, laugh, toss the phospherous and run to my alley. He gets out, i prepare myself and we shoot as he turns the corner on me and he nails me. But I did manage to get him down 1 crewman.

War-Saw-M249
2009-06-13, 06:29
soloing is a bad thing in a helicopter, I dont normally do it but the server was half empty and the apache just sat there so I hopped in and in Kashan Desert I flew to the mountain north of MEC main and landed on the eastern slope of it waiting for somebody to get unlucky. the position I landed in was deceiving too, tilted sideways to the left almost looking dead. an AA rolled by and for about a 5 second burst of MG the AA blows up and unknowingly a havoc had just seen what had happened and started opening fire upon me with his 30mm cannon but lucky for me I was still and his pilot was slightly nudging forward so the gunner couldnt get a proper shot off and my angle was perfect I pointed my gun at the havoc and within a couple seconds the havoc goes down. from there on I knew I was exposed so I flew more north behind the hill now and I waited for the raged havoc pilots to show. about 3 minutes later they did, in a tank. I just barely saw them and I was out of my comp chair so I quickly dove in, pressed C to zoom in, and as I did all that the tank was aligning his gun to my chopper so I quickly loaded the hellfire and put a shot down right on him and he exploded. after that the round ended and I was surprised that the tank just sat there for 5 seconds staring at me for a good shot when I fired for a terrible shot and still hit him.

echo
2009-06-13, 08:31
Yesterday on the TG server with TG - Bullseye.

We were in a BMP-3. Noticed an apache flying 400-500 meters in the air. He didn't notice us. I fired a TOW and managed to guide it straight into the apache even though it was moving. (Slowly though) Was awesome.

On the same round of Kashan Desert, we took out a tank, bradley and AAV at North Village. (This all happened in the space of 5 minutes) The Bradley was there to initially pickup a squad, however we destroyed it, then once that happened, for some insane reason the infantry called in for a chopper extraction via blackhawk. I waited for all of them to pile into the chopper then shot a 100mm round straight into the side of the blackhawk, getting a total of 8 kills in one shot. :mrgreen:

Bullseye was like "I like you..." (rofl) seeing as I waited for the all the infantry to hop into the chopper. :mrgreen:

Robinio
2009-06-13, 21:04
I got a officer kit on an insurgency map (can't remember the name)
So I was on a roof shooting insurgents on an other roof I got both then I walk down and start to walk towards the enemy building and I think... An Acog would NOT be good in CQB, so I remember I got officer kit (though I was not SL) so I took up my M9 and got 3 kills, then I walked up to the building and got 2 more with my M4, then I got 1 kill with the M9 before I died, and that area was swarming with enemies.

freeway
2009-06-14, 04:27
broke my record 21 kills and 1 death :D ( it was 16 kills ) by using lee enfield => 1 lee enfield = 21 guys .

[A9]Bard
2009-06-14, 13:24
Yesterday night I got relly lucky... didn´t know it could be done.
Shot pilot in attackhuey with rifle without the sights up... chopper crash without pilot and moments later it says I got a kill.. that was the only shots i took for a while so I´m pretty shure it was me killing him.
T&Tsqnldr was my squadleader - thank you also for a good evening with great fun and teamwork.

seph567
2009-06-14, 13:57
Dunno server or date anymore. It was as MEC on Muttrah Citty. The whole team got ripped over and over again by a pretty good gunship team. no APCs, AA or stuff available. So we did some nice infantry battles around the dead-end-street and one of the US-boys was carrying a HAT kit. I managed to get the HAT kit and noticed the apache flying very high above the docks. I just saw it's gray-shadow-outlines in the sky and was so pissed-off by that thing that i tried it with the HAT. bullzeye ;)

Motosaki
2009-06-15, 01:32
i was in the bunker area on op archer as an insurgent sniper, and saw US forces moving in on a cache below. i fired 6 shots total, killing the entire squad. i defended the cache, protected democracy,and rescued the princess

Flaringo
2009-06-15, 04:49
Me and friend were playing on this server yesterday. Can't remember the map name, but it had docks and a fortress and some stuff. Anyways, our team was doing horrible, and we had no good squads, so we made our own one and just messed around. First we jumped into this truck, him being the driver and me in the front seat. We drove for a bit until we saw a another truck driving in front of us. I ask my friend "is that truck friendly? I can't see it on the map and it doesn't have a name on it". So I start firing at it, my friend starts driving after it and the other truck starts trying to cut us off. After a while, we almost lose him, but manage to find him, only his truck is parked. We get out and the guy in the truck starts firing at us so we get to cover as quickly as we can. We heal ourselves and peak out, only to find that the truck is gone. :(

So we start walking around in the area, we see a guy inbetween some buildings, but out of our sight before we could get a shot. I said "I'll get up on this building to see if I can get a shot at him from above". After climbing up, I hear gunfire and my friend dies. I'm on my way down from the building as he says "He's right beside my body!", so I go turn around and peek over the edge of the building, looking down on the guy who shot my friend and his 2 friends. I take some shots killing one of them, one guy notices me and starts firing, I take a hit or two but I kill him too. I go away from the edge, change position and peek back out again, and I see this guy throwing a smoke, obviously confused out of his mind, and boom, one shot and he's down. :D

I felt so awesome.

Fishbone
2009-06-18, 08:52
On Asad Khal. We were flushing out the MEC from North City. The flag was not moving however so it meant there were still plenty of enemies around. After a while we had the MEC cornered. I saw a single soldier so I ran into a house next to him. Then to my surprise I saw an entire squad lying next to each other in front of my window. I put my rifle on full auto, got up and nailed them all in one clip on continous fire.

The flag then started to be capped again. :)

sammya
2009-06-19, 01:14
Can't remember the map name, but i know it was the us vs the mec and the us started on the essex and the mec were just on hills.

anway, this was back in pr 0.6 or something and i had the heavy at.. and i spotted a blackhawk with an entire squad on it (8).

i followed the blackhawk with my heavy at (back in 0.6 the zoom was a lot further on the at then present) and just as it landed i shot the rocket and blew it

nothing special.. just really cool.. oh and i was about 300m away =D

Mad-Mike
2009-06-19, 03:49
http://video.xfire.com/cefce-4.jpg (http://www.xfire.com/video/cefce/)
Go ahead and skip to 1:45.

Best one so far
especially when the apache came in and landed what a noob lmfao why would u land when mortars are cumin down? haha

w.jackson
2009-06-19, 12:54
Well you didnt specify if it was bf 2 or pr but i guess this could be done in both. So, i was neer a building and i was bored, so i shot the grenade laucner upward. 2 seconds later a mec jumps out and starts shooting at me and the grenade lands on top of him.

Adetter
2009-06-19, 17:14
While we are on it,its not an awesom kill,but a fun little thing to do on every map with cars on........................I was in a squad on Fallulajh West,server was Cicago Insurgency.................I had a Squadmate,got him to drive a car,i had shotgun and was peeking up of the roof of the car...........................Told him to drive around their base in a circle,and then we drived after USMC and shot em with shotgun from the car in speed...........Unfortunatly when we was following a Hummvee and was firing at it with shotgun,an APC showed up......:( You should try if its a server with not so many on............

sakils2
2009-06-19, 19:35
Shooting RPG's at the little outpost on Korengal and getting 3 kills.

P.S. I fired around 30 RPG's :p