PDA

View Full Version : Progress of the Mod.

TempesT
2009-04-11, 12:00
The ADF Forces Design Plan hasn't been updated for a while and it's hard to get an understanding of how the mod is progressing.

So my question is, how's it going? There seem to be a lot of models floating around along with a few animations.
I understand this question is very "are we there yet" but I'm just so excited about this mod! I'm sure a lot of people would love to have a blast as the Aussies, and if we could get the mod in by 0.9 it would be amazing! Or am I getting ahead of myself?

So discuss, how much more do you think has to come?

VisOne
2009-04-12, 01:23
Your getting ahead of yourself mate I'm pretty good terms with all of the ADF mod members and while the work is being done its just at their own speed. Also as has being stated more than a few times it slows down while Tonnies away.

Sorry Mate NO 0.9 :(

Sights
2009-04-12, 01:37
Yeah, I would be very, very surprised if the mod was in by 0.9. You'd want to be looking more into the future than that. However, progress is being made, from what I can tell, so chin up, and just be patient, when it does come out it's going to be quality.

Pte.Paynter
2009-04-12, 01:45
Yeah, I would be very, very surprised if the mod was in by 0.9. You'd want to be looking more into the future than that. However, progress is being made, from what I can tell, so chin up, and just be patient, when it does come out it's going to be quality.

Indeed can't wait to play as a Australian 8-)

but for now Happy Gaming

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

TempesT
2009-04-12, 06:53
I thought Tonnie was back, according to the sticky.

Chuc
2009-04-12, 07:04
You are correct in that regard, however it takes more than a man to make the mod ;)

Rhino
2009-04-12, 07:11
ye, espically when you consider maps etc :p

TempesT
2009-04-12, 08:35
Yeah I know I was just pointing it out :D. Don't get me wrong, I would rather you spent alot of time to make the mod good than release it half-cooked. I am perfectly prepared to wait, I just created this because I couldn't get a firm understanding of where the mod was at.

Tonnie
2009-04-15, 04:43
Chuc;989646']You are correct in that regard, however it takes more than a man to make the mod ;)

I AM THE MAN AND I CAN MAKE A MOD BYMYSELF! JUST YOU WATCH! ITS MYIN ALL MYIN!:twisted:

lol...

It takes time to create a faction i mean you need to consider all that needs to be done
:weapons (like 50 of the fu**ers lol)
:Vehicles
:Kits
:MAPS (Takes the longest)
:Statics for maps
:Animations
:All the small things like tweaking and little textures like flags and soldiers
:Texturing of all the models
:testing (hrs apon hrs of testing)

Thats just to name a few... so as i have said before and i will say again "It will be done when its done."

Scot
2009-04-15, 09:42
tonnie15;992761']IThats just to name a few... so as i have said before and i will say again "It will be done when its done."

So...... 0.9??

:mrgreen:

KSorrow
2009-04-15, 10:23
I just click every day on that link.

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-pr-general-discussion/38776-official-date-next-pr-release.html

(Not to see when the mod has its next release. I just wanna see the patient bear!!)