PDA

View Full Version : [List] Mumble Experiences

gazzthompson
2009-02-15, 17:53
to keep this (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-pr-general-discussion/35434-mumble-voip-pr-ongoing-development.html) thread clean for tech discussion post your experiences in using this epic program !

this is brilliant :

enemy SL speaking to random blue on my team : "oi you turn around"
me to enemy SL from above him: "oi you saying oi you, turn around"

then i shot him...

or walking behind chechen as russian and saying:

"yeah i love being chechen, whats our secret plan again ?"

and ofc the teamwork of walking up to APC and saying "enemy 75" or a friendly SL ect

dj_dan92
2009-02-15, 20:10
I was playing on russian team i forget which map, but EVERYONE on Chechen team was using Mumble and I was only one on my team with it. Long story short Russians got slaughtered.

M_Striker
2009-02-16, 00:24
I would like to see a video of PR, putting this program into action. :)

Cptkanito
2009-02-16, 00:53
hdNZRDJWzyA&fmt=22

Courtesy of the sticky in General Chat :)

Desertfox
2009-02-16, 04:01
dbzao;935217']
We were rearming at our FO and to the south enemy reinforcements were coming. I said "let's move out" and the human blob continued moving down south when we saw this single blue guy, [Canuck]C.O. getting shot at and lying down behind a berm. I come behind him and say "hey Canuck, don't worry, look behind you, backup is here", and when he looked there was 15+ friendlies coming running towards him. :p One single russian gave a shot at me, and then all these 15+ guys rushed him guns blazing killing them all :) Good times... good times... :D

I think the russian you are talking about was me, I was lobbing grenades like crazy but dont think I hit any of you guys :(

Solid Knight
2009-02-16, 04:04
Lol had a round on TG where we had two squads moving as one. A Chech squad engaged us and got completely ran over. It was pretty damn awesome. All hail the blue mob!

Cobhris
2009-02-16, 05:27
I remember I used Mumble as an insurgent on Ramiel. As I was coming up to ambush some US troops, I could hear them talking about all their plans. Then, as I shot one, I can hear them shouting "S--t! Enemy on the left! I'm dead, he's on my body!" I like the realism of being able to hear the other guys talking instead of the whole telepathic thing with regular BF2 VOIP.

HeXeY
2009-02-16, 09:07
I was on Mumble, listening to two guys from T&T trying it out, running away from eachother and towards eachother to test the directional sound and proxcimity.
Then I said, "Guess where I am" just for fun.
"Oh, where are you?" was what I got back, I answered, "Not ingame" :p

cyberzomby
2009-02-16, 11:14
I remember I used Mumble as an insurgent on Ramiel. As I was coming up to ambush some US troops, I could hear them talking about all their plans. Then, as I shot one, I can hear them shouting "S--t! Enemy on the left! I'm dead, he's on my body!" I like the realism of being able to hear the other guys talking instead of the whole telepathic thing with regular BF2 VOIP.

Yea thats what I like as well :) AJthomas heard some Uk guys in the water as we where defening on Ghost Train.

X3DChris
2009-02-16, 12:38
I don't know how many were on mumble but my guess would be 15 to 25 it was really fun times I think I died twice the whole round in that mob .:razz:

HD

YouTube - Pr + Mumble (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN-fjh-uNz0&fmt=22)

Fluffywuffy
2009-02-16, 13:25
Epic rushes there.

echo
2009-02-16, 13:32
Man that was very funny. :D

More Mumble + PR videos!!!!

Psyko
2009-02-16, 13:55
PR+MUMBLE=WIN

=Romagnolo=
2009-02-16, 15:33
So, my squad was putting a FO up and in muttrah as mec, and a vehicle passed by and the driver had mumble but he was listening to Bob Marley.

Everyone stoped and watched him passing by slowly playing the song. The FO collapsed behind us, but no one cared, everyone was stuned.

Then our SL shouted "ok, enought, back to work" and all the players started to build again but singin "Don't worry, about a thing, all the little things will be all right..."

LOLz

[OoO]Laxentis
2009-02-16, 15:36
Today on T&T we had great time on Op. Archer using Mumble in my "Mumble squad". Almost every squadmate had mumble on so we could divide and communicate without disturbing. Once one of ours shouted "I' ve found a cache!". I didn't know where he was so i behaved like a bat - audio-located him. And this cache was mine :mrgreen:. Mumble FTW!

WeeGeez
2009-02-16, 16:07
wow only just found out about mumble, thats awsomes.

IAJTHOMAS
2009-02-16, 16:18
So, my squad was putting a FO up and in muttrah as mec, and a vehicle passed by and the driver had mumble but he was listening to Bob Marley.

Everyone stoped and watched him passing by slowly playing the song. The FO collapsed behind us, but no one cared, everyone was stuned.

Then our SL shouted "ok, enought, back to work" and all the players started to build again but singin "Don't worry, about a thing, all the little things will be all right..."

LOLz

I can already sense the low flying choppers playing Ride of the Valkyries now :mrgreen:

LeChuckle
2009-02-16, 16:19
exclusively modified mumble integrated into a new pr.exe = success

bosco_
2009-02-16, 16:21
Mumble experience threads merged ;)

McBumLuv
2009-02-16, 17:29
Last night on Al Basrah, DB's squad (DBzao, Ghost1800, Fuzzhead, ColonelCool, myself and Welshboy) were defending an FOB at the southern tip of the map, by the highway bridges. Along side us was Jayymz' squad (Jayymz, Silly_Savage, Royalmarines_Joe, Scot, and one or two more whom I can't remember). Spriggan had his own squad there as well, with AlexT and some pubbies. Aside from those few pubs in Spriggan's squad, everyone had mumble. We were calling off targets, setting up the base, and working as a humanblob defense. We had Razorwire, Foxholes, HMGs, and APCs. We defended the FOB for sometime between 30 minutes and an hour, all the while Spriggan was talking to us about one of his squaddies saying we should go and charge, and get moving rather than sitting around. He of course had a KDR of 2:13. We all walked around him and laughed at him, though he couldn't hear us :p

We also experienced 2 mortar strikes, which we evaded with few casualties thanks to one of us hearing them being launched and alerting all the squads around. After that, an onslaught of about 3 different infantry squads attacking from all directions, along with a bomb car, 2 bikes, and a technical. We survived them all with great intelligence of where they were with about 16 pairs of eyes all communicating through mumble. Finally though, we experienced a WTF? moment when a lone insurgent walked into the middle of our squad, and by the time I turned around, he'd already knifed Colonelcool, and then stabbed me just as I saw him. Everyone loled after he was shot, and I can't recall if it was him, but a few other insurgents had mumble, and so we could hear them yelling "allahu Akbar".

'Twas the very definition of Epic :D

Scot
2009-02-16, 17:31
Every time I go on mumble it's epic. Whether it was Saturday night, Basrah then Kozelsk, or last night Basrah, it's all insanely awesome :D

dbzao
2009-02-16, 17:40
That was cool McLuv. We were waiting around at the FO forever because of some confusion with our APC transport. We needed 2 Warriors to move both our infantry squads, but was hard to get the second one.

I remember one nice little moment in that last assault they did on our position. We didn't see it, but a full enemy insurgent squad moved behind us in the desert and setup a hideout there. At that moment we were being attacked by 3 sides. Joe's APC was on top of the road and I was getting shot close to the bridge to our west. He couldn't see them because they were bellow, but he didn't know. I came close to him and said on Mumble "Joe! Move down there to your south". He immediately moved down and took care of the insurgents and the hideout. :)

McBumLuv
2009-02-16, 18:13
dbzao;936415']That was cool McLuv. We were waiting around at the FO forever because of some confusion with our APC transport. We needed 2 Warriors to move both our infantry squads, but was hard to get the second one.

Oh yea, I nearly forgot that :) We were disputing with a squad wasting away the other APC, though he was warned and eventually kicked.

I forgot to mention as well when we did come on the FOB by the Gas station, I threw a grapple hook (and failed) the first time around, and the enemy must have heard us through mumble. Because when I reset it, we all got over and were all killed (except for me) by a single insurgent saying Allah Akbar in Mumble :p. He must not have noticed I was there, but I eventually revived fuzzhead, who got killed again in a second, the Colonelcool, who took refuge in the container, then fuzzhead again, and we regrouped in a container to recuperate. Amazingly, we survived. :mrgreen:

Scot
2009-02-16, 18:31
Btw, how the hell did that Insurgent like come up behind i think it was DB and Fuzzhead and knife you guys?! :lol:

dbzao
2009-02-16, 18:33
Don't know, I know I turned around and saw a guy with a turbant running with his knife in hands and killed 2 of you before we killed him :p

McBumLuv
2009-02-16, 18:53
Yes, it was definitely a WTF moment, I just wish I had a screen shot as I turned and stared him right in the eyes, as his knife came slashing at me.

:lol:

Ghost1800
2009-02-16, 18:58
dbzao;936476']Don't know, I know I turned around and saw a guy with a turbant running with his knife in hands and killed 2 of you before we killed him :p

Ya, I'm at a loss for how he got across 200m of open ground guarded by .50s, LMGs, and another squad... would definitely be interested in hearing how though...

Outlawz7
2009-02-16, 19:17
Download Battlerecorder file and see?

Welshboy
2009-02-16, 21:31
That was a f**king great match. When the fuzz heared the mortar strike incoming and everyone sprinted away if terror. When McLuv failed with the rope and we all nearly got killed by one guy. I can't help laughing when we killed a enemy and you could hear them saying Allahu akbar. I loved the intenseiveness (if that is a word) when we were on the roof and the big red was heading towards the firebase and the apc's. And seeing it blow up really close to us. Shame i had to go. Strange thing is, the last 3 nights i've played on mumble on the same server, all i've played is Korengal and Basrah. I love mumble :)

Ghost1800
2009-02-16, 22:01
Outlawz;936526']Download Battlerecorder file and see?

Not on that server...

Galliruler
2009-02-16, 22:29
What server are you guys on? And does it automatically come with mumble?

Colonelcool125
2009-02-16, 22:59
When McLuv failed with the rope and we all nearly got killed by one guy.

Who was that? Did they hear us talking on Mumble on the other side of the wall?

@Galliruler
We're playing on TCombat most of the time. If you look in the General Discussion section of these forums there's a sticky that should explain everything about mumble to you.

Ghost1800
2009-02-17, 00:06
Who was that? Did they hear us talking on Mumble on the other side of the wall?

Yes they did. After he wasted most of us he started doing that role playing stuff where he threw out countless 'Ackbar!' stuff. So mumble does come with a price.

Tartantyco
2009-02-17, 03:50
My squad hiding behind a destroyed Spandrel as we tried to make our way over the north marshes on Kozelsk. We made it about 50m SW of the spandrel before being bayonet charged(heard "AAAAAAAAAAA" over mumble). Had a Normandy Invasion feel to it.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a92/Tartantyco/screen031.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a92/Tartantyco/screen032.jpg

ReaperMAC
2009-02-17, 04:10
That was a f**king great match. When the fuzz heared the mortar strike incoming and everyone sprinted away if terror.

Actually, that was me hearing the mortar strikes coming ;)

So that was your squad Tartantyo.....:lol:

dbzao
2009-02-17, 04:42
hehe nice Tartantyco... you were engaged by our two squads there :p

I was yelling "surrender russians!" :D

fuzzhead was the "AAAAAAAAAA" guy :p

DeltaFart
2009-02-17, 05:04
Wish I had half your experiences.....:'-( I played sunset city on TG(only the 3rd time on server) noone friggin doing mumble on my team. So annoyed. Need to do a news release for mumble please
going to make an example
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3016/mumbleadnc6.jpg

Ghost1800
2009-02-17, 06:50
dbzao;937030']
fuzzhead was the "AAAAAAAAAA" guy :p

We were all really confused by that, but man we wasted him good.

Out of curiosity, were you the guys who were also down in the lower-east corner of the map next to the abandoned technical? That one part where our squads were exchanging demands, insults, and retorts was hilarious.

Welshboy
2009-02-17, 13:45
We were all really confused by that, but man we wasted him good.

Out of curiosity, were you the guys who were also down in the lower-east corner of the map next to the abandoned technical? That one part where our squads were exchanging demands, insults, and retorts was hilarious.

Yeah that was me and Reaper, we could just hear you lot shouting over each other.

Shame i crashed to desktop when i was about to take out a truck while falling down a hill :-D

Arnoldio
2009-02-17, 21:30
Question (I didnt try mumble yet). So lets say I'm using mumble, but enemy doesn't, can I hear him if he uses only voip? Or do we both need to use mumble?

cyberzomby
2009-02-17, 21:35
Theres a mumble tech talk topic for these questions but to answer yours here: no. It only works with people who are also on mumble.

Just had a usefull mumble experience as well on archer. Was reloading my RPG at the cache when I heard a guy (AJ Thomas) go: Cyber lie down they can get you trough the window!

Saved me a kit :)

Colonelcool125
2009-02-18, 01:33
Poorly shot funny moments on Mumble. I missed some of the best parts, sadly.

Mumble_lulz

Scot
2009-02-18, 01:46
Lmfao, that was epic xD

2009-02-18, 03:04
MxkRVeTjywk&fmt=22

RedAlertSF
2009-02-18, 19:05
Today I tested this with my friends. Well the sound quality is great and latency is low so this software is great, we'll probably use this a lot in future. However, we didn't get the 3D VOIP working though we tried a lot. What's the problem? We tried multiple servers and everyone of us had positional audio enabled but no.

DeltaFart
2009-02-18, 19:20
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
WHo the hell is that?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Ok thats really annoying stop that
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
*rest of squad is laughing*
STOP YELLING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU ANNOYING BASTARDS!

Im the guy doing the talking, enemies are sitting on the other side yelling AAAAAAAA

Arnoldio
2009-02-18, 22:19
Tested it now. IMO it's really cool, goves a new dimension to the game.

On the other side, its pointless if there isnt alot people on it... You should be kinda forced to use it, so everyone would :D

RedAlertSF
2009-02-19, 18:17
OK now the 3D audio works but..i can hear everyone on the field. My speech is normal, it goes to people close enough, but i can hear anyone on the field. Settings are right. Well, this really changes gameplay..:D

Lord.Helmet
2009-02-19, 18:46
OK now the 3D audio works but..i can hear everyone on the field. My speech is normal, it goes to people close enough, but i can hear anyone on the field. Settings are right. Well, this really changes gameplay..:D

Well sounds like you bumped into other like you that, at first, didn't set it up right. I gess this is too much to ask to read entirely this thread: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-pr-general-discussion/53937-mumble-installation-guide-pr.html

Morrons: "What!?!?! this is soooo long, you have to scroll down to view the entire post?!,HAAAAA!! I'll just download and I'm sure I'll be good to go." ;)

Don't take me seriously though, just a joke here

Hfett
2009-02-19, 18:48
I was Insurgent on Ramiel and started to hear some US dudes aprouching my position, placed a Granade trap on the corner and start saying: -Im a Civilian PLZ dont shoot!

One of then rushed my position and exploded on the trap.

RedAlertSF
2009-02-19, 19:42
I did follow that thread. But I downloaded the 1.17 or whatever it was, not the latest snapshot because i got black screen when I ran PR. And that version was missing that "minimumvolume" so its probably the reason. I installed the latest snapshot now, gonna test it later.

HeXeY
2009-02-19, 21:08
Hfett;939768']I was Insurgent on Ramiel and started to hear some US dudes aprouching my position, placed a Granade trap on the corner and start saying: -Im a Civilian PLZ dont shoot!

Ohh, using dirty tactics? ;)

cyberzomby
2009-02-20, 09:14
Ohh, using dirty tactics? ;)

That is an awesome trick right there! :o

crazy11
2009-02-22, 06:22
Organized protest:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll261/jgee150/screen140.jpg

jetset22a
2009-02-22, 07:42
Organized protest:

HA i remember that, that was a good round. another thing from that round:

AAAAAH!! (one man with a bayonet charging at us)

SHOOT HIM! (three mumble squads)
.... oh sh*t that was one of our squad leaders (tked)

ALSO from that round:

three mumble squads bayonet charging two guys with guns

(GET THEM AAAAAAAAAH!)

DonDOOM
2009-02-22, 10:15
One time on Muttrah, me and Ninja were walking down a road, just talking a bit, when this BTR 60 came around the corner. We shouted: Oh Sh*t, RUN!!
The people in the enemy APC were also on mumble, and they started chasing us. We ran into this alley and hid behind a garbage container, saying: Please don't kill us APC guys, we didn't do anything wrong!
The guys in the APC were saying: Where are you? Come out, we'll find you!
Then ontop of the roof of the building we were hiding besides, was a guy who was also on mumble, and he threw down a grappling hook, and saved the day!
That was one epic experience :p

Johny_B_Nasty
2009-02-22, 12:22
Hfett;939768']I was Insurgent on Ramiel and started to hear some US dudes aprouching my position, placed a Granade trap on the corner and start saying: -Im a Civilian PLZ dont shoot!

Now, that is what I call nasty and sly :))

VoXiNaTiOn
2009-02-22, 12:42
I'm going to have to jump on Mumble with everyone, it must be epic!

cfschris
2009-02-22, 14:32
Organized protest:

Oh my GOD, I was squad leading with you guys ahahah! I only had one squadmate on mumble, he was our forward scout when we hid in the fucking trees like ninjas with bayonets fixed XD. Even better was having 3 squads roving with knives out and scaring the shit out of enemies WITH guns 10 feet away.

There were 2 guys. Imagine sitting in the forest when half the enemy team strolls by you with knives. Are you gonna open fire or shit your pants? These guys were busy shitting their pants until I noticed them and screamed AATTTACKK!!! On mumble, leading the charge.

I got cut down, but those 2 guys got ├╝ber-shanked an instant later :D

Someone was recording that round I remember. Other highlight was all 18 guys opening up on an enemy APC with small arms. We actually scared him away LOL

And then finally, the charging of the first flag. The small group of Russians think they're tough shit n' all for clearing the outpost when YAAAAAH CHHHAAAARGE!!!! And hlf the team pours out if the forest, and all hell breaks lose!

McBumLuv
2009-02-22, 16:20
Playing Kashan 32, Canuck CO and I are crewing an Apache. We're both on the Team 1 SL channel, and I guess Colonelcool forgot to switch out of it when he was teamswitched. Anyways, we're RTBing, and we pass south of North Village. I hear on Forced position mumble Cool yelling out "Look south of us, quick! BlackHawk heading East!" That's when I noticed the BH ahead of us. We were following in it's path, when I hear again "BlackHawk AND an Apache! South! Quick, look around and fire!" That's when I tell Canuck to GTFO, and then within a second we hear the lock tone. We drop flares, and knowing they were north of us, we were able to out maneuver them easily :p

Moral of the story, make sure you stay on your OWN SL channel :)

CanuckCommander
2009-02-22, 16:36
Playing Kashan 32, Canuck CO and I are crewing an Apache. We're both on the Team 1 SL channel, and I guess Colonelcool forgot to switch out of it when he was teamswitched. Anyways, we're RTBing, and we pass south of North Village. I hear on Forced position mumble Cool yelling out "Look south of us, quick! BlackHawk heading East!" That's when I noticed the BH ahead of us. We were following in it's path, when I hear again "BlackHawk AND an Apache! South! Quick, look around and fire!" That's when I tell Canuck to GTFO, and then within a second we hear the lock tone. We drop flares, and knowing they were north of us, we were able to out maneuver them easily :p

Yea we pwned in that Apache. Lasted 1 hour almost exactly. 29 kills. Only actually got hit by AA missile once. Dodge the rest or even didn't even get spotted because we were so ninja.

Welshboy
2009-02-22, 17:07
Shame i had to leave last night, i was looking forwards to play Kashan

Jjjootjohn
2009-02-22, 17:52
mumble knife line - Xfire Video (http://www.xfire.com/video/7e308/) --- knife line
mumble charge pt. 1 - Xfire Video (http://www.xfire.com/video/7e300/) - part 1 one the charge
mumble charge - Xfire Video (http://www.xfire.com/video/7e2fb/) - part 2
Loved that, we tried tree ninja'ing but when we all got one 1-2 ropes, the server froze for 30 seconds. One of my favorite mumble moments.

CanuckCommander
2009-02-22, 19:55
mumble knife line - Xfire Video (http://www.xfire.com/video/7e308/) --- knife line
mumble charge pt. 1 - Xfire Video (http://www.xfire.com/video/7e300/) - part 1 one the charge
mumble charge - Xfire Video (http://www.xfire.com/video/7e2fb/) - part 2
Loved that, we tried tree ninja'ing but when we all got one 1-2 ropes, the server froze for 30 seconds. One of my favorite mumble moments.

At the last second, the one guy got like 15 kills with 1 RPG lmao, it was sooo funny!

vilhelm123
2009-02-22, 20:29
My top mumble experience was uninstalling it.

PRC_Heavy_Z
2009-02-22, 20:49
At the last second, the one guy got like 15 kills with 1 RPG lmao, it was sooo funny!

Lol that was hilarious, I just got revived and then booom! saw ten bodies fly up into the air, arms flailing :lol:

Outlawz7
2009-02-22, 20:58
My top mumble experience was uninstalling it.

Mine was CTDing due it.

cfschris
2009-02-23, 01:30
Heres a good experience- me firing up the LB on korengal with a continuous mumble audio pickup.

Windows Media Player+60s nam playlist+broadcasting from LB=WIN!!!!

Many people went FUBAR when I would fly by overhead, they would stop and stare then get their heads blown off :D

Colonelcool125
2009-02-23, 01:49

You were in our SL channel you jackass.

:P

McBumLuv
2009-02-23, 02:18
You were in our SL channel you jackass.

:P

Pfff, me, DB, and all the other US Army SLs with mumble, you mean. :p

Colonelcool125
2009-02-23, 02:19
Pfff, me, DB, and all the other US Army SLs with mumble, you mean. :p

I distinctly remember you coming in loud and clear talking to your pilot while I was in the MEC main.

:D

McBumLuv
2009-02-23, 02:26
Yea, because I was talking to DB through forced position :p

Oh well, if you heard us plotting the demise for each and every asset of yours, we at least must have reduced the morale :)

Colonelcool125
2009-02-23, 02:28
Oh well, if you heard us plotting the demise for each and every asset of yours, we at least must have reduced the morale :)

I only heard you once. If I had heard your voice all round, I would've driven my tank off a bridge.

McBumLuv
2009-02-23, 21:57
In DB's squad, nearly all the Brit team had Mumble, including squad 9 :D

To get a small idea of the situation:

When travelling in Jayymz and Spearhead's APC, we started a discussion about why Frodo didn't go into Mordor with a Griffon, we eventually reasonned they must've had Anti- Griffon emplacements.

A member of Squad nine was waiting by us as we covered the rest of them going in to find the cache and clear the area, only to say a minute later: "WTF is my squad? I thought you guys were my squad."

After transporting squad 9 once, Jayymz sighed the biggest sigh of relied I've ever heard in knowing that he'd be transporting us from then on. :) It sounded like he was driving the short bus when he was transporting them. :p

In his APC again, we got into a connversation with Spearhead, and one of our SMs said we had a German in the APC. To which Spearhead something like: "Forget the Anti-Griffon Guns, ze Germans are coming!"

:D I'm not sure what you'd describe it, but I can tell you that at one point, DB was telling us not to laugh at squad 9, because it only encouraged them. A few seconds later he was laughing himself after the guy asked where his squad was. :mrgreen:

X1 Spriggan
2009-02-23, 22:31
YouTube - Project Reality: The Mumble Experience (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhG9O2NCmiU)

TJ-XRL
2009-02-23, 22:56
1stly what is umble 2nd WHAT IS GOING ON HERE

McBumLuv
2009-02-23, 23:30
Mumble - a Voice Over internet Protocol (or VoiP) application, similar to Teamspeak or Ventrilo, with the capabilities of detecting your in-game position and translating that into a varied level of volume and stereo capabilities giving the illusion that you can hear the player speaking from a certain distance and/or position.

xXRich07Xx
2009-02-23, 23:39
Can you play music in mumble like Half-Life DJ?

McBumLuv
2009-02-23, 23:48
Unfortunately, if you've got an external Music player, yes.

the infamous squad nine of Al Basrah last night played AC DC :(

xXRich07Xx
2009-02-23, 23:57

Eh, did not answer my question.

I was asking about http://www.hldj.org/ (Half-Life DJ)

Colonelcool125
2009-02-23, 23:57

Nothing is quite as awesome as Vietnam era music over while you're flying a Huey.

Arnoldio
2009-02-26, 10:40
On EJOD, a squad was pinned down in the city. Our sqad came in from the other side and eliminated the opposition, and the AT from the other squad cames to me and says: "Thanks for the rescue guys." and i just said "No problem.", and turned away...Dunno but it was the most epic thing 4 me in whole PR experience.

Rudd
2009-03-03, 01:18
Best mumble round i ever had

iGi server yesterday, OGT

mostly iGi SLs on the British team

We eventually got our keybindings right so all SLs were able to use 'the radio' in the SL channel

but mostly we were having SL meetings during the round to get everything organised, and passing messages down the line to eachother.

British blobs of infantry, 3 squads at a time were just utterly pwning everything in front of them

The British just pwned at the start, but the chi counter attacks were fierce, interestingly the Chi level of game increased as ours did, when we had lots of squads together they managed to do the same thing to oppose us.

Great game, hard gameplay, lots of teamwork

The way PR is meant to be played.

masterceo
2009-03-03, 13:44
i was on chinese side that round and decided to go ninja. i knifed some lone brit in the trenches and then i hear on mumble "we got a charlie on our 6 guys!" and a whole squad comes right at me. i got teabaged :( but yeah, that round was surely fun.

Welshboy
2009-03-03, 15:51
That was a great round

Epim3theus
2009-03-03, 17:01
I erased my ingame key-bindings by mistake, so i had to set them again. By mistake i used the same key for cycling threw the weaponslots and the push to talk button for mumble. :(
I think i heard them say that btw masterceo, great round.

Megagoth1702
2009-03-05, 21:06
Short Forgotten Honor thingy:

Dutch was squad leader of the chechens on kozelsk, having disabled his overlay.
Dutch is a real crack, dude if he leads a squad it pwns. But not this time.
Me and my guys were coming in a BTR to the north-east corner of the sea and I SAW dutch talking all the time. We mostly play on same side, that's why I have my overlay enabled, I like it.
When we came closer I realized him explaining something to his squad and I said "oh, hello there dutch".
D:"Shut up"
M:" Hey guys we have dutch around here somewhere"
D:"Hey who is... AH ITS MEGAGOTH!" *realizing that enemy came in pwn-BRT*
M and rest of squad: "HAHAHAHAHA"

Well we came closer and dutch yelled at his AT to get the rocket out... But nothing happened, we were hearing them close but they were hiding very nice.

So we just went away and capped every single flag. :)

And then I had a talk witch dutch after the round, he told me that he actually had no AT in his squad. A big random mistake. ^^ Shit happens.
M:"It must have been felt nice to been able to kill us, who actually won the round"
D:"It was fuckin terrible dood."

I like mumble.^^

torenico
2009-03-05, 21:18
Playing Koseslk or something.. and hearing that rick roll song coming from the woods. We found out, it was a chechen runnig.