PDA

View Full Version : PR Squad Leader Recommendation Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Jigsaw
2009-02-05, 14:14
Ok so I did a search and found a previously locked thread on this but it just seems right to have a thread dedicated to SLs who accept a great level of responsibility in PR. Im sure we have all experienced both good and bad SLs, here we can celebrate those who do it right!

A good SL is essential to a great round of PR. Be it by having good strategies, knowing where to go, helping newbies learn the game; any of these traits are worth celebrating as it makes your experience in PR better, and improves the game for us all.

In addition with many new players coming to PR this thread can serve to help them know which squad to join to get the very best out of this mod.

Only POSITIVE recommendations will be accepted. Anything negative will be removed.
Do not recommend yourself! You can say "well, we did this well together". Self recommendations will be deleted.

Please keep it to this format:

Player name:

Player nationality (optional):

Kit/vehicle:

Map and side:

Act of heroism/good conduct:

This thread is for SLs only, for general squad members please use this thread (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f112-pr-tales-front/13914-pr-player-recommendation-thread-post243341.html#post243341).
For Commanders please use this thread (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f112-pr-tales-front/13914-pr-player-recommendation-thread-post243341.html#post243341).

Screenshots are allowed.

List of Recommended Squad Leaders:

.:iGi:.Rudd_Medicman
.:iGi:.Isooth
[T&T]Vilhelm123
[DM]Levesley
[TG]Chubben
[DM]Wicca
[TG-31st]TMAN
JoeThePro
Clovisgrunty
OneArmWally
CptSuave
[DM]Eddiereyes
Cheomesh
[DM]Thermiss
[R-DEV]dbzao
[R-DEV]fuzzhead
Rezza(Ultra$hot)
[PR]CATA|Raic
|G&C|Technoelite
[DM]Colonelcool
[DM]Feurwaffen
A. Wickens
Katanama
FullKontact
Adriaan
johnrambo9037
Royal Marines Joe
Steak_eh
7rcon2 Scopeseye
Juniper M40
=FDS=Ica(fin)
Mr.Bob_Vila
Charity_Case
[TF21]ReaperMac
[TG-X]Portable.Cougar
Cpt* CrashNemesisII
=RRF=Cyanide_CN
.:iGi:.Rudd_Medicman (again cos so bloody many people have recommended him)
.:iGi:.Frosty_McOwnage
.:iGi:.gazzthompson
.:iGi:.Stoffen
UKWF MrSh@vid
Mardy bum
UKWF Ex-3oDu[S]
|TG| berlancic
*=LP=*Pel85
Jaekto
[T&T]SqnLdr
|TG-X|Pancho
Randy_Shughart_ClwFL
[PR]NATO|Cfschris
11BravoPathfinder
[DM]Jigsaw
LeChuckle
LondonSmee
[TCF]Lone-Assasin
UKWF Sunash
UKWF Smiley
ROYAL MAKAVELLI
[T&T]Cyb3rz0mby
[TCF]Smuke
JDMT
Omega
BigWookie
=TCC=Psykogundam
CheesyGoodness
[RS] Pants_Marshall
=ABC= Joe_Pineapples
Usa-forever932
[OD-S]L4gi
[OD-S]Jedimushroom

Jigsaw
2009-02-05, 14:14
Just a few to start us off :)

.:iGi:.Rudd_Medicman - Understands a firefight like no1 I have ever met, knows exactly where his squad should be placed and is able to dictate their movements with a minimum of fuss. Above all gets the people under his command playing at their absolute best.

PR|NATO|Levesley - Controlled and disciplined, able to keep his head when all around are losing theirs.

[TG]Chubben - Great infantry leader, knows where his squad need to be and how to get them there. Understands a firefight and able to manage the movements of his squad even during the height of battle.

.:iGi:.Isooth - Superb armour SL, knows the capabilities of the tanks under his command and is able to organise them in such a way that they always have the upper hand in a tank on tank engagement.

PR|NATO|Wicca - Not many people are as freely able to embrace both pubbies and clan/tourney mates as easily as Wicca. Is always willing to teach new players a thing or two about the game, yet is never afraid to yell at any1 for doing something wrong. But above all is one of the most friendly SLs around.

[T&T]Vilhelm123 - Excellent SL, welcoming to all and clearly knows how to play the game to the best of not just his ability but of every1 in the squad. Very active on VOIP letting every1 know where they should be and what they should be doing, and always willing to help new guys.

ShiningBuddha
2009-02-06, 19:03
Just quoting myself from the other thread because I put Squadleaders in there.
Been in some squads with awesome squad-leaders, although my memory for names is horrific so I may get names slightly wrong:

-JoeThePro, great leading abilities, he made the best of a couple of bad situations in Muttrah city and was gernerally good at giving us precise orders and keeping the squad in order while still having fun.

-[TG-31st]TMAN, had great tactics and strategies, under his leadership our squad kicked ass on Fool's Road.

-iGi rudd-Medicman(can never remember this name properly)- another good SL, had lots of fun in his squad.

Colonelcool125
2009-02-08, 05:06
^Ditto on joethepro. He is one of the only squad leaders to actually take me up on my offer of APC support.

My recommendations:

Clovisgrunty-Proper infantry squad leader, very good at leading a group of guys.

OneArmWally-Same as Clovis, but gets bonus points for doing it all with one arm.

CptSuave-Another solid squad leader, and a good guy to pub with.

Eddiereyes-Gets people to do things, and to do them well. That's the mark of a good SL to me.

Cheomesh-Yet another one of those people that just seem to have a knack for leading a squad properly.

Thermiss-Is awesome. Even though he called me a faggot. :)

dbzao-Always enjoyable to play with him.

fuzzhead-A master of coordinating the whole team to assault all at once. This is fun.

MaxSalvatore
2009-02-08, 20:11
OneArmWally-Same as Clovis, but gets bonus points for doing it all with one arm.

Certainly. :D

Rezza(Ultra$hot)-Great leader,good tactician,proud of being his medic :D

MaxBooZe
2009-02-08, 20:19
Raic / [PR]CATA|Raic - Good overall tactician, very good in building (sand)castles, and makes the strangest ideas work out.

LtSoucy
2009-02-10, 10:17
|G&C|Technoelie-Seasoned SL since 0.5, can lead both armor and in squads well and is a great NCO if you need a fireteam leader.

McBumLuv
2009-02-11, 01:27
fuzzhead and Colonelcool. Had two great games with both of them, and mumble wins in all cases :p

Colonelcool125
2009-02-11, 01:42
mumble wins in all cases :p

Damn straight!

Smuke
2009-02-21, 19:26
[DM]Feurewaffen - Great guy to work with, Hes also quite a laugh.

sakils2
2009-02-25, 19:12
I can't believe noone mentioned A. Wickens and Katanama(their both in TG clans). They are one of the best squad leaders in game!

Portable.Cougar
2009-02-28, 04:57
FullKontact

[OoO]Laxentis
2009-03-23, 16:04
Adriaan - Good SL. Tells his Squadmate exactly what to do and knows when to retreat (thats a big plus).

bloodthirsty_viking
2009-03-24, 02:47
johnrambo9037, he sat and watched as i went and flanked an apc, found an e hidden base, blew it up w/ ied and guy fly out window=P

but he also gives good orders and knowes what to do as ins=P

also, notice noone will say my name as a sl nomatter how much i sl?

Smuke
2009-03-24, 20:44
also, notice noone will say my name as a sl nomatter how much i sl?

Probably not, theres hundreds of dedicated SL's out there. How many have been mentioned so far?

My point.

Mj Pain
2009-04-02, 10:03
Player name: Royal Marines Joe

Act of heroism/good conduct: Calm confident leader who always got a good plan. Gets it done too.

Runningman
2009-04-02, 13:58
.:iGi:.Rudd_Medicman - Understands a firefight like no1 I have ever met, knows exactly where his squad should be placed and is able to dictate their movements with a minimum of fuss. Above all gets the people under his command playing at their absolute best.

Ive had many a great game in Rudd's squad, infact all the .:iGi:. lads deserve a mention and their use of Mumble for squad comms always makes for a great round.

A few I remember over the last few weeks

Steak_eh - SL'ing for insurgents is sometimes like herding cats, he did a great job of keeping us together as a squad, organized and communicating.

7rcon2 Scopeseye - SL for the US on Korengal Valley, great comms and offered sound advice, he kept us and our 2 HMMV's alive for nearly the whole round.

Juniper M40 - Calm, and clear comms, has a knack of getting the best out of his squad, and is always thinking of the bigger picture especially as an Insurgent with his never ending odyssey of making sure the team has hideouts.

Adriaan
2009-04-02, 17:19
=FDS=Ica(fin), for leading a logistics squad on Kozelsk, plus building and holding a firebase at the launch facility bunker. Awesome round that was!
Edit: Thanks Laxentis! :smile:

drs79
2009-04-16, 18:53
Mr.Bob_Vila, Charity_Case, ReaperMac, there's a player named indisposedh3ro, undisposableh3r0 or indisposableh3ro or something like that he's a good SL, and there are others but can't quite remember how to spell their names and i think i butchered that indisposableh3ro's guys name so i will refrain from posting for now.

A Player named Portable.Cougar I think that is his in-game name. He posts here and i think he is in a in house squad that goes along with |TG-10th| or something like that he's ok, i think hes new to PR but he is always flying or using armor, personally i think he has a fetish for armor or helicopters especially on Operation Archer or Muttrah, the player is constantly flying all the time on those maps.

Jigsaw
2009-04-16, 19:21
A Player named Portable.Cougar I think that is his in-game name. He posts here and i think he is in a in house squad that goes along with |TG-10th| or something like that he's ok, i think hes new to PR but he is always flying or using armor, personally i think he has a fetish for armor or helicopters especially on Operation Archer or Muttrah, the player is constantly flying all the time on those maps.

Lol nah Cougar (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/members/9940.html) has been around for a while :-D8)

Portable.Cougar
2009-04-17, 12:37
Your right that Cougar guy never does any thing good, he always flys.

*ZEN*
2009-04-18, 07:43
Since i'm new to PR I thought I'd start off with a positive first post (not that I have anything negative to post so far.)

I'd like to give my recommendation and personal congrats to Cpt* CrashNemesisII.
I served 3 rounds with him yesterday on Kashan, Barracuda and that map with the dam.

At first he sounds a little wet behind the ears, he greets everyone nicely over VOIP and acts more like "hey how you doin" than actual leadership.

But as soon as we spawned he starts giving orders, and for some reason he makes you happy yet let's you know he's going to be calling the shots. Anyone can take whatever kit he wants except for sniper and as longs as we have a medic.

He leads his squad with precision and care when we get to a combat zone, but as long as we're moving place or building stuff he's cracking jokes and keeping everyone in good spirit.

He's a guy who know what he wants when he wants it, but also listens to his squad and is open to suggestions from them.

It's been real nice serving with him!

BLudShoT14
2009-04-19, 17:10
I'd like to say that =RRF=Cyanide_CN is the best squad leader i've played with so far. I played with him just 1 round last night on Operation Archer

Everything he did was so laid-back but at the same time very serious. If someone screwed up he'd be rebuked but still he'd just joke about it and make you feel fine.

He always new what was going on and directed us with precision and led us well. I remember when we were leaving the main and he said we were going to Disneyland. i had no idea how disney related to PR but we ended up putting up a firebase somewhere and then riding a hummve up and down the hills and screaming at the top like a roller coaster. I had a good laugh out of that.

It was defenitly great to serve under him

rampo
2009-04-27, 05:43
dang just when i thought i had a meaning for my life as a squad leader nobody knows me =P i hate myself ;(

Wicca
2009-04-28, 20:54
dang just when i thought i had a meaning for my life as a squad leader nobody knows me =P i hate myself ;(

What? Can you please elaborate?

Anyways, i want to recommend Rudd, he is a really good squadleader, and i never get bored with playing with him, or alongside him in a platoon.

He makes you laugh, but he also makes you perform really well, and you dont give up on your role, you keep staying tacical, you could say he makes me play this game for the right reasons. He is not one of those squadleaders who makes you do stupid stuff for stupid reasons. He makes you do stupid stuff, for hilarious reasons.

I think alot of you would agree, rudd is one of those squadleaders you remember, for a long time, not for his awesomness, or his humor, but for his way of leading. I cant put my finger on it, but he is truly something for himself;)

So rudd, i really look up to you man, keep up the good work, and keep shining, that round on muttrah, was extremly nice.

Adriaan
2009-04-29, 22:51
After playing for some rounds with Rudd_Medicman as SL lately, i can only agree with Wicca. Rudd is a great SL, so good infact that imo, he deserves a second notion in this thread ;). He certainly belongs to the better squadleaders out there, and is so far one of the best i've played with.

He is not one of those squadleaders who makes you do stupid stuff for stupid reasons. He makes you do stupid stuff, for hilarious reasons.
Qft :p

=(DK)=stoffen_tacticalsup
2009-04-29, 23:37
fanclub.org (http://www.rudd_medicman.fanclub.org) !

A salute to Frosty_McOwnage, the number one squadleader, Rudd will agree.

50% of .:iGi:.'s playing PR atm has joined our clan because of Frosty. The other half goes to Rudd :P

It really is true, but ofc, we do have some ArmA fanboys around who are more seasoned than most french wines (in .:iGi:. that is xD )

Zimmer
2009-04-30, 06:33
Frosty, rudd and gazzthompson is the ones I can think of right now, Wicca is always good Becomes alittle to much .:iGi:., but you see that mumble is always used on our server and its great for coordination.

Mj Pain
2009-04-30, 06:57
I can only agree with the above writers.
Frosty, Rudd and Gazz are all topnotch leaders.
Wicca is also pretty, pretty badass:wink:

Wicca
2009-04-30, 09:54
TG Cougar is a good Squadleader!
I just played with him on TG Kashan... was pretty cool. We were on mumble:)

We were raping the enemy team, we were MEC. We took South and north bunker. And then North village, after a pretty weird tank battle/APC/ Infantry...

So Portable cougar is among the finest squadleaders i have served under. He has a sort of... What do you say, determination? No... like he is always calm... never under pressure it seems. But he has a very determined voice... Kinda hard to explain.

But yeah, makes you act well, makes you want to stay alive. take cover, stop when you should, clear rooms correctly, he really knows his tactical stuff.

Rudd
2009-04-30, 10:02
I'm blushing lads :D but I gotta love Stoffen and Frost, and the rest of iGi for SLing (and wicca, though he aint in iGi anymore :D)

Give iGi 2 infantry squads of pubbers to command and 1 APC, and miracles shall be done!

rampo
2009-04-30, 10:23
weird ive never seen anyone in this forum myself in the battlefield, where u guys play at?

Zimmer
2009-04-30, 10:25
.:iGi:. Server :D remember to use mumble

DankE_SPB
2009-04-30, 10:42
Rudd needs more agression in his actions:wink: and i will promote his SL status from one of the best to awesome:-D

Give iGi 2 infantry squads of pubbers to command and 1 APC, and miracles shall be done!

Light armour weekend:wink:

MrSh@vid
2009-04-30, 11:31
Have been lucky enough to play with Rudd_Medicman several times over the past few days and it was bloody good fun, he's a fantastic squad leader so if anyone gets the chance to join his squad, do so, you won't regret it!

Wicca
2009-05-13, 07:17
I would like to recommend Shavid and Mardy bum for an awesome Mumble game on their server the 12th of may.

Barracuda

We were US, made a platoon and wow... Worked wonders, turns out CAS is on mumble too the attack huey. Really was nice.

That round really showed what PR could be when people stepped up to the challenge of leading a team, and coordinating VIA mumble.

Our squads first regrouped at that abandoned "Military" base in the middle of the map, my squad had been dispersed because of faulty air drops. So i told them to hold.

Me and a squadmate, shavids squad, and Mardy bums squad went there from airstrip.

Then we got regrouped and headed for beach. Held it, giving suppressing fire, Shavid called in Airsupport.

And Mardy was really psyked and asked if he could attack Docks, we made a small plan and then mardy headed to Docks... He did really well.

Shavid and me discoverd that the area we had regrouped "military" base, was under enemy control, and there was 50 cals and alot of stuff up there, causing our air support alot of ruccus.

So Shavid went up there, and took care of it.

At the same time mardys squad was moving in to take bridge, and did so. Shavid went to the PLA missile base, and we won. Was very nice. Thank you teamoAmerica for your airsupport. Thanks to all the UKWF guys for mumble coordination.

And i would like to put Mr Shavid and Mardy bum up for a recommendation being two great squadleaders!

coxy52k
2009-05-16, 15:52
I played a round on Muttra yesterday night with UKWF Ex-3oDu[S] as squad leader.

Not only was he tactically aware of where we should be he gave us orders that suited each situation and helped us win the round and have top squad.

Not only this but he is down to earth and allowed us to have some banter and generally made it entertaining.

He also kept us very busy. I think the round ended and our squad had like 30-6 kill - death.

Was alot of fun!

Coxy

DesmoLocke
2009-05-21, 05:36
|TG| berlancic

Excellent organization of fire teams and understanding of the immediate situation. With him in TS, with other TG SQ leaders, all I can say is.... things get done period. He also uses the right amount of praise and stern VOIP orders which is important, especially for newer players.

There are many more recommendable squad leaders of course but we should all strive to learn the role as there can never be too many!
(unless it turns into a ''too many cooks in the kitchen'' situation)

I am looking forward to the iGi Mumble night too! :wink:

Jigsaw
2009-05-24, 11:34
Updated list on 1st post.

LudacrisKill
2009-05-25, 05:50
Pel85...

Probably the most skillful, experienced and bright player let alone SL in the whole game.

The SL that will really make a difference on the battlefield.

A lot of the names listed there may be good SLs but if you wanted the perfect SL none of them would be good enough.

Only problem with this thread is that the best SLs will probably not get put up there as they only really play with clan mates and many of these people dont know about this thread :)

He is in *=LP=* btw.

NoxNoctum
2009-05-25, 05:57
Jaekto-

Kickass Insurgency squad leader. Knows his shit and knows how to get people listening to him.

Smuke
2009-05-26, 10:06
[T&T]SqnLdr

Great teamplayer, had fun squad leading alongside him on mumble, real nice guy who understands the game really well.

Rudd
2009-05-26, 10:08
Hey I'm in twice! +9000 e-penis for me!! :D

drs79
2009-06-01, 18:45
Another Good SL is |TG-X|Pancho, though the best is when he gets really excited and starts speaking in spanish!! I always get a kick out of that, especially since mi espanol es asi asi, so i try and communicate with him the best I can, and then usually the squad will really work as a team until he calms down and speaks in English again.

Wicca
2009-06-02, 10:16
Hey I'm in twice! +9000 e-penis for me!! :D

ZOMG so am i!!! OMG

Seiously though, im not a good squad leader, im ok... Alot of people ive played with have done alot better, so thank you for this:) Makes my heart go booM!

General_J0k3r
2009-06-02, 12:49
ZOMG so am i!!! OMG

Seiously though, im not a good squad leader, im ok... Alot of people ive played with have done alot better, so thank you for this:) Makes my heart go booM!

lol. u may be crazy but ur a fine SL man ;)

Jigsaw
2009-06-02, 19:51
ZOMG so am i!!! OMG

Really? Shite :-P

Updated ;)

blaat123
2009-06-02, 23:16
Pel85...

Probably the most skillful, experienced and bright player let alone SL in the whole game.

i agree :P

llPANCHOll
2009-06-03, 01:21
Another Good SL is |TG-X|Pancho, though the best is when he gets really excited and starts speaking in spanish!! I always get a kick out of that, especially since mi espanol es asi asi, so i try and communicate with him the best I can, and then usually the squad will really work as a team until he calms down and speaks in English again.

Now that is funny,
And dont be fooled folks, my spanish is as bad as my Squad Leading..

I-Live-To-Fly
2009-06-04, 09:25
Player name: Randy_Shughart_ClwFL

Player nationality (optional): Human

Kit/vehicle: Officer

Map and side: Op.Ghost train (Brits), Qwai River(Chinese) and Korengal Valley(U.S.)

Act of heroism/good conduct: Great SL for all 3 rounds. He kept the squad tight, even those without mics. Also he was very clear of what was expected of us and assisted in instruction for those that were new to the squad and to the game. Had lots of fun, and for myself that is rare when working as infantry.

I would be glad to work with him again. Just hope I can assist his future squads with some good air trans in the future.

I-Live-To-Fly
2009-06-05, 19:40
this is a SL recommendation thread, not a player bashing thread. I hate it when people do that. Dont do that again. And no I didnt, it happened once. So stop whining.

Wicca
2009-06-05, 20:48
I would like to reccomend [PR]NATO|Cfschris for being an extremly good squadleader.

TnT, after the technical issues with iGi, we all went to TnT, and there we had a good round, cfschris was squadleader one, and he really was my number one squadlader, i was Commander.

All the squadleaders followed orders of course, but i knew i could count on Cfschris to get the jobs done, he called in contact reports, and used proper comms.

First we had a huge human blob formation, in which he was "incharge" off, well, we lost north so everyone was sent back there, which we recapped, he built a firebase, a couple of times, and defended north pretty much the entire round.

Thank you all for a great round of commanding, for once!

cfschris
2009-06-05, 20:50
w00t :D

I'd have to return the favor, wonderful orchestrating of the team on that round, Wicca! We won by 25 tickets haha

sylent/shooter
2009-06-05, 21:10
Congrads man. I'd like to recommend [T&T]SqdLdr

A great squad leader, always good to be around, and very much a tactician

Plays on Tactics and Teamwork server.

CplChristos
2009-06-06, 01:13
I enjoy playing as a SL i have some qualities when it comes to the task. has anyone played with me here in a SQ before from what you can remember ? Chrisso06

1.1 Christos OUT

Spuz36
2009-06-06, 01:54
11BravoPathfinder,

Knows what has to be done, and makes the squad do it quickly and efficiently. Also goes out of the way to help new players out on the battlefield, he can be easily spotted leading his famous '11BangBang' name squad.

Wicca
2009-06-06, 09:48
w00t :D

I'd have to return the favor, wonderful orchestrating of the team on that round, Wicca! We won by 25 tickets haha

It was 35 FFS!

35 tickets we won by!

I guess you were elected to lead, not to read:P

BroCop
2009-06-06, 11:19
Pffft a bunch of mumblers versus a team which had like a total of 5 of them. Cant even talk ina asquad to actually open fire at the human blob which was on the other side of the hill at D5.

Wicca I challenge you to a comm duel this weekend.

KarateDoug
2009-06-09, 18:45
Pffft a bunch of mumblers versus a team which had like a total of 5 of them. Cant even talk ina asquad to actually open fire at the human blob which was on the other side of the hill at D5.

Wicca I challenge you to a comm duel this weekend.

agreed, god it's frustrating when you're one of the 5! I just had that experience a few days ago and now I'm wise enough to switch teams when looking at the player roster. Cause you're just about guaranteed to lose.

Naruto-kun
2009-06-09, 22:26
I hereby recommend Jigsaw as a Squad Leader.

He has proven to be a competent leader in the heat of a battle, always seeks out good solutions to a problem, knows how to use his weapon efficiently,He also knows how to maintain a Mechanized infantry squad(APC/Humvee + Inf), makes good decisions, exceptional behavior and a good man.

He is one of the best out there, so if you see a squad that he is leading, pull out your mic for one of the best experiences in PR.

cyberzomby
2009-06-09, 22:44
Jigsaw. Had a nice and tactical round with him this evening on the [T&T] server playing fallujah as Marines. Even ninja'ed a cache with rope and entering on a balcony :P

Cheditor
2009-06-10, 14:59
Ditto what cyber said ^^

Wicca
2009-06-10, 15:29
I agree with Naruto, first time i played with Jigsaw, he gave excellent contact reports, his ability to lead is a great tool against any enemy!

And he keps Naruto quiet:P hahaha Naruto i love you man;)

Naruto-kun
2009-06-10, 17:59
I agree with Naruto, first time i played with Jigsaw, he gave excellent contact reports, his ability to lead is a great tool against any enemy!

And he keps Naruto quiet:P hahaha Naruto i love you man;)

True Wicca :mrgreen:

But we are Norwegian Wicca, we aren't supposed to be quiet unless someone made of epic win is in the same chat room :wink:

Jigsaw
2009-06-10, 21:01
<3

Updated ;)

TomDackery
2009-06-12, 08:25
Hmmm... I must not be squad leading the right people.

[A9]Bard
2009-06-12, 08:26
LeChuckle

( and me me me :))

Masterbake
2009-06-12, 09:30
Am I the only one who hasn't played with Jigsaw?

Raufbold
2009-06-12, 11:22
I haven´t played with most of the guys mentioned here. I would like to see them lead tho.

Jigsaw
2009-06-12, 17:24
Hmmm... I must not be squad leading the right people.

Bard;1051057']( and me me me :))

No self recommendations plox.

Am I the only one who hasn't played with Jigsaw?

Yuhp ;)

Smuke
2009-06-13, 11:22
Cyberzomby-Just class, laid back, can take a bit of humour into his game!

Great average joe as well!

cyberzomby
2009-06-13, 13:35
Cyberzomby-Just class, laid back, can take a bit of humour into his game!

Great average joe as well!

Smuke? You do know this is the SL thread right :mrgreen: Nah thanks man.

Recommend Smuke as well btw! Was intending to do so after this morning's game. Fun squad-leader and very relaxed when others mess up :) Instead of screaming at 'm :wink:

Smuke
2009-06-13, 14:32
I've played under you before Cyber, Im not that stupid :) (Don't answer that).

Thanks for the reccomendation, Im really not relaxed trust me lol.

cyberzomby
2009-06-13, 16:07
gehehe! Well this morning you where at least! Could be the fact that it was morning and you where half asleep :P But when someone didnt knew what kit to pick, or we got owned by 1 or 2 crewman all you did was sigh, whilst others might go ranting and flaming :P

Cpl.Small
2009-06-13, 16:11
Ha ha that sounds like Smuke. Also I want to re-recommend Jiggy after how he dealt with some of the people we had in the squad today

TomDackery
2009-06-13, 17:55

For the record, I tweren't.

Jigsaw
2009-06-13, 18:53
Also I want to re-recommend Jiggy after how he dealt with some of the people we had in the squad today

Lol, yeah he was, um, difficult. But fun all the same :grin:

PLODDITHANLEY
2009-06-14, 14:40
Played in two games with a guy 'Londonsmee' good teamwork, shared some of his experience without taking the piss.
I personally liked what he did as it was more tactical with defence rather than VBF headless chicken attacking.

I personally prefer a more calm, quiet and thoughtful gameplay, but maybe some guys might find that a bit dull.

Jigsaw
2009-06-14, 14:45
Yeah second that, Smee is made of win :grin:

AnimalMother.
2009-06-14, 15:00
Yeah second that, Smee is made of win :grin:

make that a third, i've had him as a squad member and squad leader and he is brilliant.

even more helpful when you're a heli pilot and he's SL, knows where he wants to go what he wants to achieve and makes life really easy for you (simple stuff like smoke signal and having his guys ready)

Smuke
2009-06-14, 15:11
cyberzomby;1052124']gehehe! Well this morning you where at least! Could be the fact that it was morning and you where half asleep :P But when someone didnt knew what kit to pick, or we got owned by 1 or 2 crewman all you did was sigh, whilst others might go ranting and flaming :P

Ohh yes, That round sucked for us as a team. We ran half way across the map, just to get owned by 1 Crewman with a MP5.

Ha ha that sounds like Smuke.

What getting owned? :)

I would also like to reccomend Smee, hes a nice guy and someone who you can rely on too stay alive!

McBumLuv
2009-06-15, 13:50
[TnT] SqdLdr.

Definitely had an epic game with him leading on Tad Sae, we eventually won the flag over thanks to his great squad coordination. We were only forced back to our main once, but after that we managed to keep ourselves up an moving, with enemies literally all around us.

Good use of suppression tactics, great jungle warfare :D

I only wish we hadn't gone down in the attack chopper, and I'm sorry that I disconnected without saying goodbye. My computer froze when I closed PR, because I couldn't be assed to wait the next 20 minutes for an asset that late anyways, and so I just decided to watch a movie :p

Wicca
2009-06-15, 15:06
i Agree Mr SqdLdr is a really good guy, i was co squadleading with him on... British VS MEC 1 km map.

And we were MEC, we held the western place pretty tight, was a firebase, epic firefight, lots of frags, and small skirmishes and pushes on that side:D Good work SqdLdr! Thanks for an epic fight!

Jigsaw
2009-06-15, 16:51
Was indeed a pretty intense round on Tad Sae with Squaddie, was sorry to have to leave but my laptop was making the game unplayable. I did eventually figure out that I had it on power saver performance which meant that it wasn't using all of the CPU lol

And Wicca you mean Asad Khal ;)

McBumLuv
2009-06-16, 01:41
Jiggy, we were all laughing behind your back through mumble about how your laptop fails :p

PLODDITHANLEY
2009-06-16, 06:17
I too fired my first tow with sdnldr holding my hand!
Good guy cool, calm and collected.
Smee was getting a little 'excited' as the squad got spread out.

Jigsaw
2009-06-16, 11:58
Jiggy, we were all laughing behind your back through mumble about how your laptop fails :p

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo317/Jigsaw_uk/Lol/FailSwear.jpg?t=1245153546

Smuke
2009-06-17, 15:19
I'd also like to reccomend my mate Lone-Assassin.

He's very calm, knows when the right time is too be serious and can control even the most immature players.

him_j
2009-06-19, 00:13
Yeah, Lone - Assasin is a good guy, v.Good SL, ive played with him Many a times haha

[A9]Bard
2009-06-25, 09:12

Yuhp ;)

doh.. I know...

ExoDuUs
2009-06-26, 20:11
3 seriously good SL's im sure alot of you know about. 2 are clan mates but im still suprised they havent been mentioned as far as I can see. There my top 3 I know of in PR.

UKWF SUNASH, if you have never played with him as SL, your missing out on one of the most knowledgable, intellegent squad leaders in the game.

UKWF Smiley, A very strict and aware born leader, but the type of leadership that will force the best out of you, keep you thinking and working to prove yourself.

ROYAL MAKAVELLI, very well known throughout PR, a legend to see him on a server; in my opinion theres only a handful AS capable and fun. NME kits FTW!

Jigsaw
2009-06-26, 20:30
Updated..

Smuke
2009-06-27, 11:32
Ahhh!, im not on the list, but i think i was reccomended by Cyber? Sorry to be a cocky twat, but i have always wanted to make the list.

Apologies,

Jigsaw
2009-06-27, 17:11
My bad.

Scout_03
2009-06-30, 06:06
Alright, it took me a bit to actually get this up here, but I played a few times with JDMT. At first, he struck me as kind of off, but I did realize that he managed to actually lead and control his squad, and had a good head about what needed/could be done to help the team.

This became exceptionally more apparent when I played earlier in the day, and found out why all the people were complaining about nilla noobs.

Adriaan
2009-07-06, 23:11
I had a very nice game as civy recently in Fallujah West with a squadleader named Omega (unsure about caps/numbers etc., sorry :wink:). Even though the beginning of the round was chaotic to say the least, he managed to round up the squad and get us going with alot of enthusiasm. With all US apc's all around our approximate location (they knew about only one cache, and that was the one we were at) it was a close call for us, but after one failed attempt we managed to quickly sneak away. Unfortunatly Omega had to leave somewhat early in the round, but it was alot of fun (hilarious at times :razz:) for the time being.

Nikolai[NL]
2009-07-07, 10:06
I recommend BigWookie, especially when he leads the SOE WTFBBQ squad and the rest of us actually bother to listen to what he says :p

bigwookie
2009-07-07, 13:24
Thanks I think :?

Do I get a bronze 10m swimming badge now?

Levesly
2009-07-17, 14:30
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3599/3415213543_4d5e64cafd.jpg?v=0

Best could get you bigwookie

Wicca
2009-07-17, 14:33
haha! Genious!

Its formed like a cookie!

bigwookie
2009-07-17, 16:10
:smile:

Mj Pain
2009-07-22, 00:20
Two more guys that deserves to be on this list.
Anyone who played with them will agree.

Psykogundam
CheesyGoodness.

Jigsaw
2009-07-22, 01:13
Updated.

Urko23
2009-07-25, 09:00
[RS] Pants_Marshall
=ABC= Joe_Pineapples

Both good, communicated, no nonsense SLs.

Praxxen
2009-07-25, 20:13
Player name: Usa-forever932

Player nationality (optional): Usa

Kit/vehicle: Tank and infantry

Map and side:Ejod Desert and Kashan, USA and MEC

Act of heroism/good conduct: Started out on the Ejod desert, our squad and Usa_forever932 as a squadleader defending the Gas station against 3/4 squads, Man, it was hell, great coordination from forever when an enemy squad is building a fob at a hilltop with a 50cal getting emplaced, he gets us to get a hat kit and some grenadiers and you see missiles flying over enemies head and blowing that place to hell, it was WAR! Ending up that we win the round.

On Kashan we start as a tanksquad, starting up in wedgefprmation, moving up to North outpost past the bridge, we take out 2 hats. And 2 tanks, great job!

Still pumped up from that fight, great fun! ;>

myles
2009-07-30, 21:59
Ye played with him today really recomend him (OSI)L4gi

he knows what hes doing shouts at ppl its funny works and makes the squad the best in the server.

Knows what to do in Fire fights knows when to get evacs when to Tk ppl also knows what vechicles are a waste of tickets.

Ye guys you also know i was an SL 1 or twice so you might want to recommend me lol:grin:

L4gi
2009-07-30, 22:56
Thanks. :)

Jedimushroom
2009-07-30, 23:06
OD-S like to do a lot of squad leading, there's usually good inter squad teamwork going on there so it's mostly pretty cool.

EDIT: Also, wicca makes the list and I don't? I'm frankly offended ;)

Jigsaw
2009-07-30, 23:49
Ye guys you also know i was an SL 1 or twice so you might want to recommend me lol:grin:

If you're good enough people will recommend you, its that simple.

Also, wicca makes the list and I don't? I'm frankly offended ;)

Again, someone would have had to recommend you. In fact Wicca was actually on there twice till I removed one a couple days ago :p

But for the record im recommending [OD-S] Jedimushroom for a frankly awesome round on Operation Archer a few days ago on the RT server. We absolutely pwned as well as doing some really cool manouvres with heli and humvee support, even though I obviously carried the squad with my KDR :p, piccies:

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo317/Jigsaw_uk/Pubbing/screen017.jpg?t=1248997793

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo317/Jigsaw_uk/Pubbing/screen018.jpg?t=1248997814

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo317/Jigsaw_uk/Pubbing/screen019.jpg?t=1248997830

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo317/Jigsaw_uk/Pubbing/screen015.jpg?t=1248997847

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo317/Jigsaw_uk/Pubbing/screen016.jpg?t=1248997858

By the time I left I was 23-1 :D

osten.swe
2009-07-31, 00:07
Player name:
UpplandsVasby
Sweden
Kit/vehicle:
mostly tanks or armored Vehicles
Map and side:
Kashan
Act of heroism/good conduct:
Great squadleader and tank commander one of the best squadleaders ive ever played with.
and never had so much fun playing pr than with this guy cheers to you mate. :)

herbanator3
2009-08-09, 02:33
Player name: Jigsaw

Map(s): Qwai Skirmish and Asad Khal/US then MEC

He was a great Squad leader, got us around and communicated quite well. He knows what to do when the situation gets ugly and is very skilled in general at squad leading.

Spartan0189
2009-08-10, 09:24
Player name: conman51=US=

Player nationality (optional): US

Kit/vehicle: Officer/ Armor

Map and side: Muttrah City / United States

Act of heroism/good conduct: Well, he is an awesome Squad Leader, knowing what to do at times when we are being attacked. And well, leading us to a great round of fun.

McBumLuv
2009-08-17, 03:15
I'd like to recommend Mongol. Excellent SL with good tactics and knowledge, and can keep his squad running efficiently and effectively.

(Plus he's full of lulz :D)

MrSh@vid
2009-08-19, 15:54
[R-Dev] Matrox just come of from a good game where we co-ordinated our plan of attack through mumble. Calm and Effective squad leading by Matrox helped us to secure victory. Also a great guy, albeit with some wierd fetishes.

Cheesygoodness
2009-08-22, 09:53
Two more guys that deserves to be on this list.
Anyone who played with them will agree.

Psykogundam
CheesyGoodness.

Yeesh I know its stupidly delayed by a month but who in there right mind would throw this one out here? (I've been out of the gaming loop! Meh on ya'll.)

You've got that nice ol' Sadist Cain fellow that has the tactical sense to move and position his guys. Vilhelm whom I obviously don't need to recommend, Frosty, Squadie, Cyberzombie, LeChuckle..... And Mj Pain/32caps decides to throw out my name?!

I think I got an evil twin who actually knows what they are doing running around on PR.

Haha nah you might as well take me off that list. I am less then ideal for the squad-leadering (Can I use that hyphenated?) bit. Only reason I look decent is the guys that get in the squad. Wouldn't want people to expect something out of me. Makes me look bad when they meet me.

Doodlebug
2009-08-27, 11:09
Gotta Recommend Wicca1 for the best squad leading iv seen in a while, utilized supression and assulting tactics to full effect, kept the squad completely under control, also good job to the rest of the squad, an extremely allert and dsiciplined bunch.

pwn3rer
2009-09-03, 17:54
=MERK=Danger_5000

(or the name is close)

Just had a really cool round with the man, good stuff!

Danger_6
2009-09-05, 22:18
=MERK=Danger_5000

(or the name is close)

Just had a really cool round with the man, good stuff!

Very close its actually =MeRk= Danger_6000. ;)

Proceed
2009-10-01, 09:54
Emperors_Scythe,
UKWF,
Ghost Train,
Great Squadleader, no useless talking and very effective squadleading, we moved through the map unnoticed, destroying one firebase, taking down three rallys and killing several enemies.

Mj Pain
2009-10-01, 10:55
Yeesh I know its stupidly delayed by a month but who in there right mind would throw this one out here? (I've been out of the gaming loop! Meh on ya'll.)

You've got that nice ol' Sadist Cain fellow that has the tactical sense to move and position his guys. Vilhelm whom I obviously don't need to recommend, Frosty, Squadie, Cyberzombie, LeChuckle..... And Mj Pain/32caps decides to throw out my name?!

I think I got an evil twin who actually knows what they are doing running around on PR.

Haha nah you might as well take me off that list. I am less then ideal for the squad-leadering (Can I use that hyphenated?) bit. Only reason I look decent is the guys that get in the squad. Wouldn't want people to expect something out of me. Makes me look bad when they meet me.

Haha...I must have caught u one a good day:-P
Only played a cupple of rounds with u but they stuck out as we managed to do our jobs effectively while at the same time enjoying lots of lulz and messing around.
And that´s what it´s all about ,right.

BogusBoo
2009-10-30, 09:26
I reccomend USA Forever, his good leadership skills commanded our sq with a realistic aura lol, he divided our team into bravo and alpha, and nearly destroyed lots of FOBs until he left the game without telling us....so our team sadly lost that round.

Herbiie
2009-11-09, 16:11
Player name: Fleuro 1902

Player nationality (optional): No Idea :p

Kit/vehicle: SL

Map and side: US Korengal

Act of heroism/good conduct: Lead us very well in the defence of outpost, and even got us quite far up a slope under fire with only one or two casualties.

BogusBoo
2009-11-27, 12:30
Rudd_Medicman....

i've been playing with Rudd in the last few days, and so far he's been a good squad leader.

KingKong.CCCP
2009-12-01, 15:47
I don't care too much about vehicles, so I'll focus on the guys I would like to have as SLs in a massive battle with money involved.
I recommend:

*=LP=* Pel85
pros: very cool guy, knows everything about the game, good planning, good comms
cons: doesn't rely on the squadmembers to do their job, often he does it himself (well he is a serial killa). knows all the tricks, but I would like to see him into the fight itself, rather on wicked maneuvers. hates mumble

*=LP=* LudacrisKill
pros: very calm as an infantry SL, also killing a lot. great pilot
cons: awful armored vehicle driver

*=LP=* ABEIDO
pros: good SL, very reliable type of guy
cons: I haven't played in his squad for a loooong time now

*=LP=* CmdUnknown
pros: one of the few *=LP=* guys you can find on mumble (well, not lately). Good comms, fun guy to play with, positive mood in the squad and good overall SL
cons: his squad can be a bit soft in a serious gun-fight.

Royal Makaveli
pros: there are only few guys really squad LEADING, Makaveli is one of them. Bit rude, but also bossy (a mayor plus for SL), knows - e v e r y t h i n g. Just forget about what SL does, follow his orders and you'll be ok
cons: I said he can be rude sometimes to guys not following orders... but then again, is that a bad thing?

fuzzhead
pros: no.1 PR celebrity, feels great being in the squad with him. What can you say about fuzzhead that haven't been said already?
cons: if fuzzhead would have "cons", "cons" wouldn't be a bad thing

Portable.Cougar
pros: fighting in his squad feels like being in a war movie. good comms, good planning, joining forces with other squads, good building skills, he is patient with his SMs, he pays attention on what you got to say (so don't abuse it)
cons: platoon leading (multiple squads) would fit him better then squad leading.

Spacecadett
pros: the first real squadleader I met in PR. had awesome rounds with this guy. charismatic SL, knows a lot, sounds like a very capable SL
cons: he calls tough infantry gunfights - "vanilla"

Portable.Cougar
2009-12-01, 17:32
Lol, If there was a Platoon Lead roll I would have to quit the game. So much pressure to not suck when there are 12 + people counting on you.

Silly_Savage
2009-12-01, 20:51
Well, I've been around long enough to get plenty of gaming time in. Throughout all of the releases/hotfixes/betas, I've concluded that there are only about three individuals I whole-heartily trust as Squad Leader. That may not sound like much, but it is to me.

In my opinion, they're the best of the best. Everytime I'm in-game, I make an effort to squad up with them. My best rounds of Project Reality have been in their squads. Their expertise in organizing and leading, not just their, but multiple squads on the battlefield while simultaneously being an effective fighting force is just phenomenal.

I could easily provide numerous examples of their extraordinary leadership in-game, but the list would just go on for pages.

My hat is off to you three, in no specific order:

fuzzhead
dbzao
Portable.Cougar

*Jaymz, I'd add you, but you're never on! Failkun's just a noob.

SharpShooter13971
2010-01-23, 03:50
Player name:Bloodshot[+1](spelled with symbols and numerals) Example: |3|{}()|)$}{0T[+1] I believe thats the username but im not sure.

Player nationality (optional):Canadian

Kit/vehicle:Officer

Map and side:Kashan Desert United States Army

Act of heroism/good conduct:He lead a flawless squad to an assault on the Bunker complex, set an FOB and continued to take the Bunkers (both North and South). All with the occasional support of an A-10. We fought two tanks, one Attack Helo, one MEC LB and lots of infantry. He is an excellent Squadleader.

P.s Hes only been playing for a week

rampo
2010-01-23, 10:55
All with the occasional support of an A-10. We fought two tanks, one Attack Helo, one MEC LB and lots of infantry.

How's that possible? unless you have the 0.9 beta :D

Sgt.MADHat
2010-01-23, 20:39
Zebra.Actual

Can have a great time, and still take a joke or two in the downtime.

blaat123
2010-01-24, 14:59
*=LP=* LudacrisKill

i guess this is a joke?

Bonsai
2010-01-24, 20:09
*=LP=* LudacrisKill

i guess this is a joke?

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/4f901d32cdd89744bf9c7e415dc0e90301330388.png

I`d say: It has to be! `cause he was my driver!

LudacrisKill
2010-01-24, 20:14
i guess this is a joke?

Ha.......

Doom721
2010-02-12, 07:20
Id reccomend Bjoffe or *Spacecadett* if you can find them on, both calm and funny SLs.

lucidrians
2010-02-20, 12:42
I'd like to recommend Doodlebug(UK) I'd be surprised if he hasn't been recommended already, played 2 rounds with him as my SL yesterday on the Reality Mumble Europe server, he is a brilliant squad leader, he goes out of his way to contact other squad leaders and organise strategies with them, leads the team excellently and keeps everyone in order, without doubt one of the best squad leaders I've ever played with. Also giving a shout out to other people in our squad, cyberzombie, onding, and pvtdaaave, their were a few others I am sorry but I forget their names. We Came top squads twice in a row and dominated the enemy in both games with 300 tickets to spare.

Web_cole
2010-03-07, 09:44
[OD-S] L4gi - No one quite as crazy aggressive as this guy, great SL.

[OD-S]Jedimushroom - If your going to listen to someone talk for 3 hours they might as well have an interesting accent :p V good SL and a good laugh.

Motherdear - Great understanding of the game, proud to have served with him :D

Joe_Pineapples - Had a few rounds with this guy long time ago. Remembered the name though cause he was very good.

OneArmWally - Same as above.

[?] Paine - "Pain in the ass more like" as someone said to me :p But still an excellent SL.

whatth3h3ll - Or something like that, very good SL also.

Mr. Hyde - Very good SL, and sound as a pound :p

(NATO or HKF)killer_01000 - This guy knows what he's about- great SL.

(NATO or DM) Wicca - Talk your damn ear off :-o But you should listen cause he knows what he's on about! :D

Ouch, that was lots :p

Rudd
2010-04-05, 17:40
iGi Gazzthompson for making it effortless for 2 infantry squads to work together on mumble

PR|CATA Rex for bringing his APC to my rescue, your my hero <3

myles
2010-04-05, 17:42
frosty mc ownage great SL hes funny and gets on with the game at the same time

rampo
2010-04-05, 17:42
Rudd;1313658']iGi Gazzthompson for making it effortless for 2 infantry squads to work together on mumble

PR|CATA Rex for bringing his APC to my rescue, your my hero <3

rex is a true legend :smile: motherlands hero!

Gnpv5c9NgcY

you can skip to 4:20>

dtacs
2010-04-13, 11:28
zebra.actual

This guy is some top notch stuff, I rarely play on TG but he knows good tactics.

Mongolian_dude
2010-04-13, 11:35
Yeah, Zebra is hard. Not bad as a rifle either.

...mongol...

Smash
2010-04-17, 19:58
Dbzao gets my recommendation for great intersquad communication on mumble, tactical awareness, and being able to keep everyone in the squad engaged in the game.

Mj Pain
2010-04-18, 00:59
Yeah, db should be cloned so we could get more of his exellent skills:smile:.
YouTube - muitocomplicado's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/muitocomplicado)

myles
2010-04-30, 10:47
Aurian titrain good SL

fuzzhead
2010-04-30, 14:20
If db was cloned we'd already be at PR 2.0

And if chuc was cloned too we'd be at PR 4.0 ;)

Mongolian_dude
2010-04-30, 15:28
Indeed. Db and Fuzz make most rounds enjoyable, regardless of the server. The two often collude a pair of squads, shaping a company (which is, like, totally where PR is at right now!). Sometimes Jayymz will make an appearance two and lead armoured transport for the company, which is real slick of him.

Portable.cougar brings the heat, especially when other TG In-House members step up to reinforce. Haven't played with these charming fellows in a while though.

My only criticism is this:
SPREAD OUT! DON'T BUNCH UP, YOU CLUSTER-CLUCKS! IF I WAS OPFOR AND HAD A UGL RIGHT NOW...!

...mongol...

maarit
2010-05-03, 21:14
murkey.

really good squadleader.
always on talking...good way.

AnimalMother.
2010-05-03, 22:23
agree with db, if there was a clone i'd be very happy. nothing like two complete pyschos wanting to fly right on top of an enemy firebase :D

and mongol, had you actually spread out when that guy TKed you with the APC last night on qwai he wouldn't have got db aswell :p

Smuke
2010-05-12, 13:22
Reddish_Red

Love him...so much, great leader!

Web_cole
2010-05-18, 19:06
murkey.

really good squadleader.
always on talking...good way.

Murkey is pretty good :)

And I'm gonna recommend Smuke as well :p

Smuke
2010-05-19, 08:32
Murkey is pretty good :)

And I'm gonna recommend Smuke as well :p

This guy deserves one, I am sure he already hasn't. Ask him to bring out his kilt, you'll love it....really you will.

myles
2010-06-22, 19:56
Ha HA smuke as Sl is the funniest thing ever (i just mean today oin barrcuda UKWF) lol

sweedensniiperr
2010-06-22, 21:12
lol did you notice that now? :P

Wicca
2010-07-09, 09:46
Smuke is an Epic Squad leader! he sees his job, and then he gets all assets in the team to work togheter.

And i can yell at him. :D

Frosty2200
2010-07-14, 14:59
Killer_01000 (with his many tags: [OD-S]; PR|NATO; =HKF=; [FIG]) is a great guy to be around altogether. Altogether he can squad lead most things (if not all) efficiently, I've seen him consistantly lead infantry, tanks, mobalized infantry (APC supported), and I know he can fly but don't see him do it all that much. I think the guys in his previous NATO squads will be able to elaborate more.

Smuke
2010-07-14, 16:18
Ha HA smuke as Sl is the funniest thing ever (i just mean today oin barrcuda UKWF) lol

I'll have you know that was my being Tacticool. I was very impressed with my skills, even though we all died. Original.

Thanks Wicca, your awesome too!

Sadist_Cain
2010-07-15, 23:57
Ahh good old smukey :)

Arnoldio
2010-07-16, 10:53
Smuke is t3h best!

I mean tacticool. :D

Smuke
2010-07-16, 11:10
Guys seriously one at a time.

Tacticool is going for world domination. We will achieve this.

Cain is like my ultimate squadleader friend! Love ya Cain!

Reddish Red
2010-07-16, 11:30
I swear Smuke, me and you just stumble through battles and come out okay.

Web_cole
2010-07-16, 11:44
I swear Smuke, me and you just stumble through battles and come out okay.

Ain't that the truth ;) Haha, I keed, I keed :p

Nah, Smuke is a great SL.

So is Cain, and so is Killer_01000 :D

Adriaan
2010-07-16, 11:59
Guys seriously one at a time.

Tacticool is going for world domination. We will achieve this.

Cain is like my ultimate squadleader friend! Love ya Cain!

Hehe, I also recommend Smuke, because he's awesome. :-D

Zebra.actual is a very good squadleader as well. Had an awesome game yesterday on Beirut in his squad. Thanks!

killer_01000
2010-07-16, 12:57
Love you too web and frosty :p

myles
2010-07-16, 14:35
[T@T] Sadist Cain great SL he always gets into action and we get out in 1 piece!

x4457
2010-07-23, 23:42
Name: Sheldonpebz

Kit: Officer

Map/Side: Al Basrah as Brits.

Good conduct: Very humble leader and just an all around good guy. he has no problem leading by example and he tolerates small mistakes. He is clearly one of the better Squadleaders I have ever had, so I would recommend him to anyone.

Foxxy
2010-08-17, 05:39
Player name: |TG| BlackPython222

Map and side: Barracuda (US), Fools Road (Militia)

Act of heroism/good conduct: Great SL, he shows discipline, courage and isnt afraid to get aggressive with the enemy.

myles
2010-08-19, 01:00
Player name: |TG| BlackPython222

Map and side: Barracuda (US), Fools Road (Militia)

Act of heroism/good conduct: Great SL, he shows discipline, courage and isnt afraid to get aggressive with the enemy.

O yes i have played with him in the past he really does know hes stuff when it comes to SLIng

goguapsy
2010-08-19, 01:26
I think I saw BlackPython as a CO once. Yep, on operation archer, right on this round...

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx349/goguapsy/screen252-1.jpg

Wicca
2010-08-27, 23:40
Oreely, for getting pissed off :D no but he and his squad usually volonteer for the hardest missions, tells me its allright wicca, then stays there for god knows how long and hangs out there. APC attack infantry you name it, and all i can hear is a pissed of Oreely telling me to get down there ASAP.

Sorry Oreely:P

And i recommend [R-DEV] Motherdear, although i first knew him as a random pubber in my squad, he quickly became my NCO in the PRT and got promotoed to Platoon lead!

He really knows his shit, hardcore, yells aloud, really makes you do your job correct. And he drinks alot of beer. I cant name the amount of times me and him just play pr togheter and attack at everything, good allround SL!

Tiger1
2010-10-23, 11:15
goguapsy we had a good run in lashkar valley yesterday engaging that taliban cache with our two squads. Good work.

goguapsy
2010-10-23, 17:32
goguapsy we had a good run in lashkar valley yesterday engaging that taliban cache with our two squads. Good work.

Haha yeah that was fun, even though I got stuck there with my squad by the M8 FOB after the chopper got shot down...

And dude, some time later, did you and 3 other ppl CTD'ed?

BTW Yes, I'd like to recommend [TP]Andersson for leading well his squad and as a team.

Tiger1
2010-10-23, 20:37
CTD'ed?

goguapsy
2010-10-23, 20:45
CTD'ed?

Or DC'ed?

(CTD = Crash to Desktop; DC = Disconnect).

Tiger1
2010-10-24, 09:39
Yes we crashed to desktop which resulted in the server being full. We then headed into our server and played a few skirmish rounds.

hardcore_pig
2010-11-06, 01:09
Just thought that I should recommend a SL I had in three rounds in a row.
FelineTag or something like that.

Really great squadleader.
We managed to keep our squad at 0 deaths for two rounds (Muttrah (Mec) and Qwai (US))

I will join his squad at any time. :)

Web_cole
2010-11-07, 11:54

We managed to keep our squad at 0 deaths for two rounds (Muttrah (Mec) and Qwai (US))

0 deaths over 2 rounds is mighty impressive.

alroar
2010-11-09, 15:53

yeah, feline did a realy good job squadleading. nice to play with him at anytime

Weebz
2010-12-10, 03:44
Player name: Novarox4

Kit/vehicle: Squad Leader/Sniper/Pilot

Map and side: Kashan (US) (Usually on Federation Coop)

Act of heroism/good conduct: While this may have been on coop, he has been observed to have a great sense of leadership. He usually has been very teamwork oriented, as every time I've played with him, I've seen him fly formation flights with synchronized takeoffs, direct at least 4 aircraft at once for CAS for the purpose of area denial, and more.

He may not be the most amazing leader of all time, but overall, he's just a great guy to play with.

dingoball
2011-01-12, 07:10
PandaKhann

bullet112

SoA/Sgt Mark7

I don't have the maps we played on because I only write down the names of the player.

Everyone on this list made the game of Project reality fun to play, while maintaining the degree of "maturity" required to be successful! If anyone of these players read this, please PM me so we can play again!

Thank you to everyone on this list!!!!

Haji with a Handgun
2011-02-02, 16:46
Player name: Communistcommisar

Player nationality (optional):American

Kit/vehicle:Squad Leader

Map and side:Russian on Beirut and then PLA on Op. Barracuda

Act of heroism/good conduct:He kept our squad alive. Simple as that. We survived almost the whole round without getting killed in Op. Barracuda, and we were always where we needed to be. Never idle for no reason. Capping Flags, building FOBs, destroying Enemy assets, among other things. We always had objectives and it kept the gameplay smooth and enjoyable. He is an excellent squadleader.

cyberzomby
2011-04-17, 08:22
TG Jafar Ironclad

Had a round with him yesterday on Beirut 116 player server and it was ton of fun :D Thanks man! And the rest of the squad :D

And Officer:JamesPrice Good solid squadleader who looks at what the team needs :)

myles
2011-04-29, 20:17
ehh double post by accident :/

myles
2011-04-29, 20:18
TG Jafar Ironclad

Also an amazing commander to.

CaptianSarcasm
2011-05-13, 18:08
Player name: I.Baustain

Kit/vehicle: Whatever kit our squad needed

Map and side: Jabal, Muttrah, Jalalabad, Midnight Sun (U.S)

Act of heroism/good conduct: He knows how to keep the squad working together when it's necessary and when to have some fun, example: On Midnight Sun, It was taking awhile for the game to end and the squad was getting bored, so for a little morale boost we went on an "adventure" into the valley on the northern end of the map. We ended up getting a helo to pick us up and we all jumped out over West Valdez (there was only one survivor :P. And yes I know it's co-op server so it may not be to impressive but I wasn't in the mood for deployment and I very much enjoy the community on the Veterans Gaming Co-op sever :) ).

Bringerof_D
2011-06-29, 07:55
LtGreenhorn:

After a full server CTD i loaded back on and joined up with a hand full of guys in a voip infantry squad, the russians had already about half their team joined up but our reinforcements from Canada had not yet arrived. (according to admins everyone on the server CTDed, so i guess the russians had faster computers.) we spawned on the contested flag which we had previously owned before the CTDs and are now dug in. LtGreenhorn gave us concise and clear orders placing each man exactly where he wanted us on the defensive line making sure we were with a meter of exactly where he needed us. the 6 of us fended off wave after wave of russian infantry and APCs onto our hill in Yamalia. We held that position strong and even pushed forward in a counter attack and captured the next flag when reinforcements finally arived to take up the defensive.

along the way i was tasked to make a 400 meter dash to retrieve an abandoned Gwagon left by CTDed occupants as we scrounged for any ammunition we could find. we got lucky there was one box left. Once the teams were back in full swing Canada had claimed a resounding victory over the russian federation. For the ending half of the game which the CF had little to no air or armor support fighting against the full force of the russian team. LtGreenhorns leadership was definitely what made the difference just a few hours ago on the TAR server.

we later loaded onto Korengal where he lead a defensive on the first two caches against overwhelming fire from both the US main and incoming infantry squads. the 6 of us once more held strong and wiped them out. Soon after he moved up the chain to become the commander of the INS team to lead us to yet another victory. More on that in the commander thread.

during the cache defense i was working the PKM on the hill at rather long range firing into the zone where there was a mix of enemy and friendlies. Instead of calling me out for team killing several squad mates, he instead said "dont mind it bringer, that was beautiful shooting... you nailed me with the first 2 shots the rest of the burst was waste." he took the game seriously but never once flew off the handle, took things casually and encouraged all his troops.

KiloJules
2011-07-07, 02:35
player name: Bluto79

kit: Cpt. Officer Obvious

map and side: Russia, Yamalia, TG server

act of heroism/good conduct:

1. Squad named Teamwork VoIP - name was business.
Establishing, holding and defending FOBs and flags.

2. Clear orders - there where a lot of them, often switching back and forth, but as I squadlead myself often enough, I know it was necessary and always to be "up to date", since the overall situation was changing every few seconds. What I liked was the way he immediately connected names to voices - made it easy for him to assign tasks directly to the guys. I usually do it with the "Kit-names" but often enough I get sth. like:
AR do this and that!...Nothing happens...AR?...PlayerName?!...Yeah, what should I do?...

3. Managed to keep the spirit up even when situations didn't look so good. Made a couple of really not that bad jokes, I lol'ed a couple of times. Didn't break the game though, just managed to find the right moments to bump the morale up a bit and the moments where you just command and fight.

Besides him not using mumble (YET) for technical reasons (I handled the inter-squad-comms for him) he was a very pleasent guy to be arround. I just feel bad, he lead me in my personal worst round for a looong time (KDR wise) and that we didn't have the time to talk a bit more about a solution for his mumble probs.

Kind Regards,
KiloJules

Arc_Shielder
2011-07-19, 10:37
hitmanrules, very good at orienting the squad in Battle for Qinling yesterday in NwA *2 AAS server. Not a moment was dull as he knew exactly what to do and where to go. Unsurprisingly we were the better squad and took out alot of armor, around 7 or 8 if I'm not mistaken.

80HD
2011-08-04, 16:41
Player name:acemantura (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/members/16613.html)

Player nationality (optional): Greek (speaks better 'merkin than a lot of native midwesterners)

Kit/vehicle: SL + various as needed

Map and side: Muttrah/MEC

Act of heroism/good conduct: I have had the pleasure of playing with many good/very good SL's, but acemantura is by far and away the best SL I have followed in PR.

Literally playing my first deployment, and the best squad on our team by a longshot is 5/6 and sends out a request for another player. It was late, and I was straight out of Co-Op/PR Guide bootcamp but I said what the hell, worst thing that can happen is they boot me for sucktasticness.

Immediately upon joining, I was welcomed in and told exactly what to do and where to be. Ace managed the squad to a detailed level without getting into nitpicking micromanagement. He was very patient, but kicked our asses in to gear as needed. We'd pushed up to the docks and had a couple of abortive runs, one time eating 2-3 grenades resulting in a full squad wipe.

Instead of getting pissed off, he pulls us off the front line and we run through a bounding and covering crash course for 5 to 10 minutes. We immediately put these new tactics into use trial by fire style, and ripped through the enemy FOB and capped the docks. Map came down to the wire, but we eeked out a ~40-0 victory.

Time zone difference bedamned, this Greek is a hell of an SL - definitely jump on any chance to run with his unit.

Mouthpiece
2011-09-16, 03:01
Player name: Sadist_Cain

Player nationality: British

Kit/vehicle: Squad leader

I've had only like three rounds with him, but I immediately knew he's a top squadleader. He has mastered the arts of communication with people (a necessity to PR's SL), has a really good, clear voice and accent, gives perfect orders, and seemed to know this game all around, for example, he precisely predicted where the british fob will be in Dragon Fly, we located it and destroyed it. He's actually one of few SL's whose tactics seemed totally right to me in the given moment, like, "Wow, I'm thinking the same as this guy". Can adapt to situations and checks his map often to be more useful to the team.

Player name: Brainlaag

Player nationality: Italian

He's a guy that totally doesn't sound Italian, instead he sounds something like Scottish. The same with Sadist_Cain - he seems to know this game all around, checks the map, communicates with others squads and squadmates and if there are some less experienced people he constantly reminds not to bunch up and gives some basic formations that more experienced players form in, ekhem, automatically. Also he adapts to situation well and can both attack and defend if needed and when needed. He knows the art of initiative and how important it is in a battle.

P.S.
Of course these aren't the only good SL's I've had good games with. Sadist_Cain just sounds like the perfect SL, lol. And with Brainlaag I've had countless (good) rounds. There are many more good ones out there like hitmanrules and Danger 6000, and, argh, can't remember. I'll add more people to this list if and when I remember (I probably won't).

NoobSentinel
2011-11-27, 10:40
Player name: =UKSF= vistamaster01

Player nationality: dunno.

Kit: Squad leader.

He isn't afraid to tell each SM what to do, to use them efficiently. After the rounds with him we all said that it was a fun round, even if we lost. He filled our time with permanent action.

sweedensniiperr
2011-12-14, 20:16
papayrus

Why?

on mumble
care for the team
care for building fobs
doesn't get pissed/dissapointed if you all go down
generally seem like a good guy

maarit
2011-12-16, 05:59
Ron-Schultz

played yesterday with him in sisu server.
he divided our squad to two fireteams and was good leader.
too bad that something happed to our squad and everybody just left.
but that hour,it was one of the greatest hour in my PR career.
fireteam 2 leader was also good.hes name was bussiken or something.

Psyrus
2011-12-16, 06:25
papayrus

Why?

on mumble
care for the team
care for building fobs
doesn't get pissed/dissapointed if you all go down
generally seem like a good guy

I appreciate it, thanks~ :smile:

Having a good squad such as that day makes the job of squad leading far more enjoyable.

Asystole
2011-12-19, 12:24
Player name: Danger_6

Player nationality (optional): UK

Map and side: Any

Tacticool, gives feedback, tough but fair. If I have a chance to join his squad I will. If I had a top 5 list of squadleaders, he would rank there easily.

Vista
2011-12-19, 12:51
Player name: =UKSF= vistamaster01

Player nationality: dunno.

He isn't afraid to tell each SM what to do, to use them efficiently. After the rounds with him we all said that it was a fun round, even if we lost. He filled our time with permanent action.

Thanks for recomendation!

What was your in-game name?

Portable.Cougar
2011-12-27, 01:50
I enjoy playing with other SL's together as a platoon.

Boogey
Jaymz
Dbzao
Marco
ChrisWeb

I enjoy working together with these guys. They all know how to use the other SQs assets as well as their own.

I need to step up my game as I have not been on this list in years.

Psyrus
2011-12-30, 09:29
Player name: Vapoman

Player nationality: Australian [WA]

A squad leader who finds the right balance between action, planning, delegation and seizing the moment. I like that you play the objectives~

C.Death[3rdID]
2012-01-31, 17:30
Player Name: [3dAC]wez2007
Player Nationality: UK???

Works with clan mates but also lets others in squad. He was able to keep track of things well. He had 3 of us as infantry,2 as armour and he was on the mortars (Which he has amazing accuracy with).

Kit: SL

We were playing on Jabal.

Mikemonster
2012-02-06, 10:56
[fc] Dave

Great guy, had some genuinely workeable ideas to attack.

Nehil
2012-02-20, 01:29
[PRTA] Oskar

Solid leader and tactician. Open to input, very able to multitask and not to seize under pressure. Also good guy.

Cheers to you Oskar for a number of excellent consecutive rounds!

twodogshumping
2012-02-20, 05:04
Skinner_03.....squared away dude. He was leading a US squad during korengal and it was great. We were hunting for unknowns and he set the tone for the squad and made sure there wasn't any radio spam. I feel like korengal gets a bad rap because it can be confusing at times.....but with sq leads like skinner, it's amazing.

Agemman
2012-02-20, 06:58
[PRTA] Oskar

Solid leader and tactician. Open to input, very able to multitask and not to seize under pressure. Also good guy.

I've only played alongside him as a fellow SL. Good comms and teamwork there as well.

spiked_rye
2012-02-24, 18:50
Player name: Joe_Pineapples_ABC

Player nationality:Welsh

Kit/vehicle:SL

Map and side:Opperation Archer: Canada.

Act of heroism/good conduct:Outstanding squad leading

I know he's been recomended a few times before but Joe_Pineapples_ABC is probably the best SL I've met in the 18 months I've been playing PR. I joined half way through the round, and the only squad with any slots was his, with 2 guys in. I braced myself for a crappy squad with no teamwork, and possibly no english, but no sooner had I joined was I greated by a reasuring welsh voice telling me to grab a rifle and get on the chopper. From there on he maintained good squad discipline, ensured the right kits were taken, and that contacts were always suppressed. In particular after coming down in a hot LZ on the far east of the map he made sure the squad moved to cover and suppressed INS on the ridge to the north for 15 minutes allowing squad 2 and others to move up and clear it out.

All in all he made that probably the best round of PR i've had in a long time.

Orford
2012-02-24, 22:50
*NwA*Scotty, this guy just rox. Smart and fully aware of every thing around him. Talks to SL`s on mumble and is the guy to pull the squad togeather, ALways has a plan with full support of assets to get the job done.

*NwA* Scotty the man with a plan.

Oskar
2012-02-25, 01:57
[PRTA] Oskar

And thanks to you too Nehil and Agemman! Swedes unite!

ZonexNL
2012-04-27, 08:11
Player name: dtacs

Map and side: Most insurgency maps

Act of heroism/good conduct: Explains in detail what the plans are, is always straight to the point and uses his squad as a tool to accomplish whatever is needed to accomplish. To keep a long story short a great squadleader in the line of duty.

PLODDITHANLEY
2012-04-27, 08:21
Deckelsmouk
JCMarac
F/H guys
Sex yu Apachered
and a few others I can't remember

Was CO on Shijia PRTA last night all squads were working together and following orders very good comms procedures in the most part.

But a few who can't grasp the Sq 1 to Sq 4 wait for response comms procedures.

Pronck
2012-05-16, 21:35
Player name: dtacs

Player nationality (optional): Australian (?)

Act of heroism/good conduct: He is an excellent squad leader who shows that he knows how to fight and when. He is clear to his soldiers and has tactical knowledge. Although he sounds quit young , seventeen, he acts mature to me.

Player name: *nwa* Pewstockypotty

Player nationality (optional): British

Act of heroism/good conduct: He was my SL on Fallujah 2 weeks ago on a saturday evening, I had to leave due to some connection problems though without saying goodbye. He has great tactical knowledge and takes his time to listen to his soldiers and makes good decisions most of the time.

To make it all short, both excellent leaders. Know it is time for other people to recommend me.

(Just joking, or am I serious ? ...)

Arnoldio
2012-07-09, 10:52
[UK] Akiba101, SL

Noce allround guy, had good laughs with him.

Nate.
2012-09-14, 15:44
Player name: Danger_6[R-Coy]

Player nationality (optional): British, I guess.

Map and side: Muttrah, US

Act of heroism/good conduct: I was Medic in his Infantry Squad a few minutes ago alongside with two of my German Clanmates. In my opinion he did a very good job leading his squad regardless of several problems that occured - e.g. AR not always understanding him (I tried to translate to the AR in parallel) and several guys being AFK for a moment and dying very fast.

He stayed quiet and did a great job guiding his Squad - although we were fucked up several times, it was still quite nice to play.

Very nice round to get back to PR, Thanks Danger :lol:

Pronck
2012-10-10, 19:48
=BIA= Potato |EST|

He is a brilliant squadleader which offers you a lot of fun times with his playstyle. He's is just good. Enough said now.

Web_cole
2013-01-16, 14:41
Player name: [OD-S]Gregory

Player nationality (optional): British

Act of heroism/good conduct: The highest caliber of squad leader in PR, an SL who knows how to move and position his squad to the greatest effect, recognises and responds to threats at the team level swiftly and with foresight, and is ever mindful of FoBs and logistics.

sweedensniiperr
2013-01-21, 20:31
i h ave to recommend *NwA* <AKA> Scotty for organising his squad, another, a tank and an APC. Not only that but we went from the bottom of dragon fly to almost the top.

Frontliner
2013-01-27, 21:46
=Merk= MobroXXXX(the x being numbers, I forgot)

British

Excellent leader, who is addressing/correcting/helping every squadmember whenever necessary. Quite strict -to me it's a positive attribute-; listen to him, do as he says and you'll have one of the best SQLs around. Looking forward to play some more rounds under your command, it's been a blast all the time.

AcEy
2013-01-28, 20:16
=BW= ShiftyEYED
American

Very organized, friendly, get the job done right type of leader.
When he is not SL'ing, he is the deadliest AR in the game.

=XH= Howler27
American

Good tactics, very organized, plans out squad movements with high a survival rate and completes objectives.

Inspektura43
2013-02-26, 14:16
Player name:l0sirisdudemanl

Player nationality (optional):American?

Kit/vehicle:Officer lol INF

Map and side: -

Act of heroism/good conduct:Great guy, giving the right orders according the situation.
Not afraid to tell the soldiers what he wants, which is great if youre a SL.

Blackburn92xBHD
2013-04-24, 22:05
well 2 good inf squadleaders that i know: Sword_1977 and Bluedrake with his cock magic squad xD

Frontliner
2013-07-04, 22:03
Time to blow off some dust of this thread.

Merk Schweitzmann, lead our squad nicely through 2 rounds, proficient leading capabilities coupled with great tactical decision making.

viirusiiseli
2013-07-19, 07:53
=MeRK= smiley.pr always sticking to the important stuff and very able at leading a good squad.

Blackburn92xBHD
2013-07-22, 17:46
=MeRK= smiley.pr always sticking to the important stuff and very able at leading a good squad.

i can confirm that

=MeRK= clan seem to have many professionals...

plyrkiller99
2013-07-27, 16:53
Player name:lo$er88

Player nationality (optional): UK I think

Map and side: Can't remember

Act of heroism/good conduct: Guy is a good squad leader, had a blast with him he might not be as serious as some other squad leaders, but he still does his job well.

Inspektura43
2013-07-27, 17:47
Player name:=SA= Cristo4013

Player nationality (optional):American ?

Kit/vehicle:Officer

Map and side: -

Act of heroism/good conduct:He is one of the few GREAT squadleaders in PR.
Nothing else to say.

ShockUnitBlack
2013-08-16, 08:05
Player Name - Mnam

Player Nationality - Americano

Kit/Vehicle: Infantry

Act Of Heroism/Good Conduct: Great overall infantry leader, nice guy to play with too.

Doc.Pock
2013-09-14, 19:54
Player Name - Pantera

Player Nationality - Londoner

Act Of Heroism/Good Conduct: Best Squaddie iv ever had, plus a great mate :D

guru951
2013-10-14, 18:35
Player Name - [CwD] SID3KILL3R

Player Nationality - American?

Kit/Vehicle: Squad Leading

Act Of Heroism/Good Conduct: Leading a mechanized infantry squad with an M2A2 Bradley along with 6 well armed footmobiles he lead us to a steam rolling win through fallujah. I personally took 22 insurgent lives with my heavy machine gun and had 0 deaths under his leadership.

camo
2013-10-16, 05:02
Player Name - Sonter(AUS)

Player Nationality - Australian

Act Of Heroism/Good Conduct: Overall good squad leader. Attracts a good crowd around him.

Player Name - smiley.pr

Player Nationality - British i think.

Act Of Heroism/Good Conduct: I agree with virus, he is very good.

WhiskeyOneEight
2014-01-31, 13:47
Tag: Some German Dude (I forgot his name)

Nationality: German

Kit: Officer

Good Conduct: He was very patient with me and the rest of the FNG's on Muttrah, using the map markers to very good effect, and even cracked a few jokes when I (as medic) was blown up by a friendly who planted C4 on the bunker I was operating in.

We won anyway.

K1ck2ss
2014-02-02, 16:08
Player Name - Sonter(AUS)

Player Nationality - Australian

Act Of Heroism/Good Conduct: It's amazing to see this guy in action. Loves stealthy approaches. One of those squad leaders that you really want to be in a squad with.

Dr_Death
2014-07-15, 21:14
Player name: Justice_for_Trayvon

Player nationality (optional): Canadian

Map and side: Kokan, 'murikan

Act of heroism/good conduct: Following real life formations, funny and charming guy, kept the morale and comms up, makes jokes about how WE are the heroes.

Web_cole
2015-06-19, 23:02
I think its a bit of a shame that this thread has fallen into disuse. As we all know a good Squad Leader can make or break a round, and I think it is admirable to celebrate those that give us experiences to remember.

Looking back at that first post I remember some of my very first hours of PR were squading up with Joe_Pineapples and OneArmWally. Perhaps I would not be playing PR still now if it wasn't for those guys and their stellar SLing :)

When I started learning how to squad lead myself I would look for the likes of Rudd_Medicman, Sadist_Cain, gazzthompson and Jigsaw (in my humble estimation the best PR squad leader I have ever played with) and try to see what it was that made them a cut above the rest.

With the influx of new PR players I am sure we will have many new squad leaders, and it is my hope that some of those names will make it onto that list in the OP and be celebrated alongside all the old (and current) greats.

Web_cole
2015-06-22, 16:18
Player name: <<<SH Sandepp

Player nationality (optional): ?

Map and side: Neejuuumaa - Russia

Act of heroism/good conduct: A capable squad leader with good instincts.

SkyEmperor
2015-06-22, 18:18
Player name: <<<SH Sandepp

Map and side: Muttrah US and Fool's Road as Militia

Act of heroism/good conduct: Very experienced SL, with great tactics, he introduced me to 2 fireteam squad if you know what I mean. Had good time playing with him

communistman
2015-06-24, 06:38
Player name: Acemantura

Player nationality (optional): French?

Map and side: Ghost Train as PLA

Act of heroism/good conduct: I want to praise and recommend Acemantura for being the great guy he is. We played on Ghost Train just a minute ago for about ten minutes before I crashed and couldn't be bothered to rejoin, however I've played with Acemantura many a time in the past and the combination of silly camaraderie and competent leadership is lovely, so consider this a cautionary tale--join Acemantura's squad, and you just may have a blast.

Zeno
2015-07-12, 10:38
Player name: Deckelsmouk

Player nationality : Luxembourg, or Germany as i would call it.

Kit/vehicle: Officer/ APC driver

Map and side: hundreds of battles the last 6 months

Act of heroism/good conduct: As the sworn leader of MechInfDrama squad, Deckelsmouk have proven himself to be a top level Squadleader (one of the best out there). I remember meeting him last fall and we got together with a bunch of randoms, ended up with being the best rounds i have ever had i PR, Blasting Music over mumble while fucking shit up as a MechInf squad. His Tactics guarantee success and we get top squad 95% of the times we play as a squad. Deckelsmouk is a fun person and very patient with his squadmember, he also flips BTRs like a pro.

MoulinKiller
2015-10-07, 10:55
Luxembourg, or Germany as i would call it.

There are a just few things that can make me really mad and this is one of em.

3ti65
2015-10-07, 23:42
Pretty sure Norway was also Germany kek

Zeno
2015-10-10, 15:59
There are a just few things that can make me really mad and this is one of em.

Pretty sure Norway was also Germany kek

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/922/014/7e4.jpg

Danger_6
2015-11-05, 01:53
I think the frequency that this thread is used these days is a strong indicator of what PR has become...

Posts which were written in 2015 are only on the bottom of the previous page.

3ti65
2015-11-05, 09:23
Player name: Danger_6

Player nationality : UK

Map and side: Everything

Act of heroism/good conduct: I know he's a capable SL. Also this will cheer him up seeing the previous post :P Ofc i agree with him, there's almost no good SL left in this game.

piratepengu
2015-11-18, 19:08
too bad all the really good SLs I know of both armor and infantry and mechanized infantry don't run public squads :(((((((((((((((((((

piratepengu
2015-11-18, 19:41
too bad all the really good SLs I know of both armor and infantry and mechanized infantry don't run public squads :(((((((((((((((((((

usapower
2016-02-20, 05:43
RoyalMarines_joe wow just wow what a guy just been in a squad with this guy he is the best squad leader i have seen funny thing is he said this was his first go in 4 years
hope i see him some time soon that was an amazing round thanks joe u rock:grin:

maarit
2016-02-20, 21:08
EZ8

great round with him at squadleading infantry squad.
he had the most important thing what squadleader can have....talking a lot.

Mentz
2016-02-21, 15:40
Rabidrabbit or rabid(something, cant quite remember)

Great leader and gave really clear instructions. Had loads of fun with him as SL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

agus92
2016-04-13, 21:49
Ok, so I think it's time for me to make public my list of good INF SL that I've been updating for about 6 months.

-[KOF-SF]Kain
-daHeadi
-HOLLYWOOD
-W WiccaWiccaWuuu (a classic, I know)
- [Fox] Speet [or something similar]
- [NH]Yacoli [or something similar]
- Merder705: professional, good positional alert, accepts strategic feedback, and he's a very good tactician.
- Niner: professional.
- Ace AceofSpades
- elmerfudd: map awareness, good team micromanagement.
- TheOptimist

All SL speak fluent English.
Sorry for not keeping the format stablished by the OP, but I don't remember enough.

mectus11
2016-04-14, 09:50
I'll take my British Akiba and a Canadian Yrkidding anyday with a little hint of sugar.

Rabbit
2016-04-14, 14:25
I'll take my British Akiba and a Canadian Yrkidding anyday with a little hint of sugar.
y r kidding me.

Maverick7
2016-07-04, 19:31
Player name: PREC KruZar

Map and side: Kokan INS US-A / Grozny AAS Militia

First time playing with him and he was a great SL, always knew what to do and how to do it, while giving us clear instructions.

So I wish the best to KruZar and hope we can fight together again.

PS: Grozny was one of the best rounds ive played in a long while, both teams were good and put up a fight, and I think thats what makes a round good, when its challenging and in the end it leaves you in awe.

Web_cole
2016-08-17, 22:17
[bD] Yak

Chilled and competent squad leader.

FFG
2016-08-18, 13:55
[bD] Yak

Chilled and competent squad leader.

Naaaaaah, cunt doesn't even listen half the time xD

Wicca
2016-08-18, 20:41
Yak said, "Its clear" I run in and get gunned down.