PDA

View Full Version : [Video] PR 0.8 through the eyes of a "noob" Pt1

cocobutter333
2008-12-22, 12:13
OwDqMV7G6ig

YouTube - PR 0.8 - through the eyes of a "noob" Pt1 (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OwDqMV7G6ig)

This is part 1 of what some idiots see when they play PR : D

btw how do i embed a video????

Edit: only add "OwDqMV7G6ig" between the youtube tags..

LeChuckle
2008-12-22, 12:22
you crashed the lb on a populated server?

Aquiller
2008-12-22, 12:47
Haha, very funny ending ;)

cocobutter333
2008-12-22, 13:03
you crashed the lb on a populated server?

(the attak LB isn't in remiel) so no ;-)

=Romagnolo=
2008-12-22, 13:27
:lol:

Froztbyte
2008-12-22, 13:47
ROFL
Nice video

McBumLuv
2008-12-22, 14:18
HAHAHAHA!

Priceless! And LeChuckle, I doubt you'll see the zip-line in pr, unless its prsp. Sweet ending, nice use of music.

McBumLuv
2008-12-22, 14:21
OwDqMV7G6ig

This is part 1 of what some idiots see when they play PR : D

btw how do i embed a video????

Fixed. To embed, just take the ending (OxDqMV7G6ig), and wrap it with [Youtube]
or [youtubehd]

CareBear
2008-12-22, 14:53
hahaha epic! :P

VoXiNaTiOn
2008-12-22, 14:57
Haha, pretty good.

I've actually done that zipline thing on PRSP accidentally one time :p.

Eagle345
2008-12-23, 04:14
Great, tht sniper part was me my 1st week. i would get the kit and be like HELL YA GET SUM!!! then i'd die....:-(:-( But, i learned lol

mooneyno1
2008-12-23, 10:20
i lold at the end :D

Rubikx
2008-12-24, 21:28
too funny. Great video.

Lord.Helmet
2008-12-27, 13:31
Yeah funny video but I have to say that being a newbie to PR I find it a bit stupid from you guys unless you don't want your mod to grow. EVERYBODY coming from vanilla bf2 is going to make these mistakes.

Unless you are a creator of PR or that you read the entire guide before playing your first round, you're going to crash a chopper, etc. Then, to find out why, you're going to search on google and find this video saying you're stupid. Nice beginning, yeah?

There is a very steep learning curve to your mod and congratulations if you know every detail of it but you should help people if you want them to keep your mod on their computer for more than one hour.

I'm just saying that because I'm new and I really like the idea of PR. I really want to enjoy it and I know I have a long way to go to learn everything, even if I'm reading the tutos or the guide.

I'm sure you all sucked too :-)

Sorry for my bad english, not my language

Tartantyco
2008-12-27, 13:52
Yeah funny video but I have to say that being a newbie to PR I find it a bit stupid from you guys unless you don't want your mod to grow. EVERYBODY coming from vanilla bf2 is going to make these mistakes.

Unless you are a creator of PR or that you read the entire guide before playing your first round, you're going to crash a chopper, etc. Then, to find out why, you're going to search on google and find this video saying you're stupid. Nice beginning, yeah?

There is a very steep learning curve to your mod and congratulations if you know every detail of it but you should help people if you want them to keep your mod on their computer for more than one hour.

I'm just saying that because I'm new and I really like the idea of PR. I really want to enjoy it and I know I have a long way to go to learn everything, even if I'm reading the tutos or the guide.

I'm sure you all sucked too :-)

Sorry for my bad english, not my language

-Well, I would imagine that somebody making the move from vBF2 to PR would at least have the mental acuity to understand that there will be differences, drastic differences, and find out how something work before they actually try to use it. If they don't then they are a little stupid, are they not?

FuzzySquirrel
2008-12-27, 15:20
LMFAO Where's PT 2?