PDA

View Full Version : [Video] PR v0.8 Ramiel Sniper Montage

waldo_ii
2008-11-23, 16:47
|TG-6th| Charity_Case, |TG-Irr| Google, |TG| eekozoid, and |TGXV| Waldo_II do some sniping on Ramiel. A very, very epic round. 37 sniper kills, 0 deaths (For sniper).

YouTube - Project Reality - Ramiel Sniper Montage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7LCkTxr1sI)

J7LCkTxr1sI

At :57 we leave the first building, an Enfield had optics on us so we decided that we were in too much danger.

At 1:13 the first building we were on is molotov'd.

We had a very, very good laugh at that.

Scot
2008-11-23, 17:13
Nice job ;) Was doing the same today :)

daranz
2008-11-23, 17:15
Where do you all you guys find so many non-retarded people with sniper kits to spot for?

FuzzySquirrel
2008-11-23, 17:18
Nice.

Scot
2008-11-23, 17:40
Where do you all you guys find so many non-retarded people with sniper kits to spot for?

I was with PRT people, and it seems waldo was with TG guys.

McBumLuv
2008-11-23, 18:35
Yes, you definitely need to be with people you're comfortable with, otherwise there is often a lack of either communication or coordination, and in order to succeed, you need both, as well as quite a bit of patience.

waldo_ii
2008-11-23, 18:37

Well, this wasn't a squad that was formed of a bunch of pubbies. We just finished a very long round of Kashan (won by beautiful coordination over teamspeak), and |TG-6th| Charity_Case proposed that he was going to make a sniper squad next round (over teamspeak), and |TG-Irr| Google and I basically said "Yeah, we want to play with you."

We are all regulars on the TG server and forums, which is how we know each other.

And this was when the server was password locked. We recently had some issues with people crashing our server, so we put a lock on it, the password only being obtainable only via information on our forums.

Edit: I got ninja'd by McLuv. He said it best.

=Romagnolo=
2008-11-23, 19:26
I can't wait for Okita's reaction ! lol

Caboosehatesbabies
2008-11-23, 22:15
Sweet, as long as you were giving your team intel on enemy movements and not just killing people.

M.Warren
2008-11-23, 23:38
Correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't the scoreboard show in the following order:

Total Achievement Points | Teamwork Points | Kills | Deaths
838 | 0 | 37 | ??

Just seemed odd on the scoreboard to me though, that's if memory serves me right.