PDA

View Full Version : [List] dumb things that happened to you

cat
2008-11-10, 20:37
This thread is for posting dumb, embarrasing and silly things that happened to you or your squad while playing. Pleas numerate.

Here is my stuf:

Getting hit by a diverted friendly AA rocket that was supposed to hit an enemy helicopter flying over me. Killed my whole squad (5).

Getting rammed to death in a humvee by aa MEC truck after a long car chase through muttrah. After some evading maneuvers I lost track of the truck chasing me, then suddenly it appeared from a small side street and hit me from the side.

3. Accidently instructing my squad to attack muttrah "dicks" instead of "docks".

Climbing on a unreachable roof on mutrah with the hook. Then using fire1 instead of fire2 ( which throws it basically away), effectively trapping myself on the roof.

Trying to kill a rifleman with marksman rifle 300m away. AFter like 3 magazines of aimed shots, the other guy is like over global chat:
"Who is the MEC trying to shoot me on the roof?"
"Me"
"Stop it, its pointless for both of us!"

We both tried to hit each other until the sun set on muttrah. Without success.

=Romagnolo=
2008-11-10, 21:03
someone "HOW DO I GET A KIT?"

Jigsaw
2008-11-10, 21:12
Lol

7. Riding in a LB over muttrah, AA rocket goes through the center of the LB killing all the passengers but leaving the pilot and helicopter completely unharmed.
LB touches down and pilot asks "why arent you guys getting out?" lol

Fishbone
2008-11-10, 21:41
I had a laugh about point 5, good story!

8. As SL repeatedly ordering your tank to move to the marker. Taking a minute to realize that you are the driver.

CodeRedFox
2008-11-10, 21:58
Calling artillery on a village only to watch two friendly squads move right into the village.

Cptkanito
2008-11-10, 23:32
The classic...both jets flying over the airfield in different directions at the same time, one expecting the other to move out of the way. Crash-bang-wallop!!

Dude388
2008-11-10, 23:37
11. Getting a little bit to tense on a map after a long time without combat....and blasting a squad leaders head clean off when he comes around a corner.

12. Having a SL tell you to get to a certain postion a long way away and have you wait there for him to place a rally.....only to have him get there and realize he forgot the OFFICER kit.

daranz
2008-11-11, 01:03
13. Watching a JDAM marker suddenly pop up on top of two friendly squads. And then watching one of the squadleaders say, in text, that he meant to request build order. Then, hearing a surprised MEC spotter exclaim over global that a JDAM just hit his laser spot.

14. "Ok, guys, I got them all. It's all clear. I'm gonna come to you and heal you up so hold your fire, ok?"

5 seconds later

"Oh h-- STOP! HOLD FI-- OW, YOU KILLED ME!"

Colonelcool125
2008-11-11, 01:17
15. Talking to my buddies about barbed wire, I say, "I hate barbed wire, espically the stupid poles ( clearly talking about the poles that hold the wire up and launch things into the air)" I get made fun of for the next hour about having something against Polish people from the town of Barbed Wire.

16. Getting barbed wired into one half of the town on road to Kynyong Ni (I don't know how to spell it). Destroying two supply trucks trying to ram down the wire.

GeneralNorth
2008-11-11, 06:18
17 some pilot on muttrah that dropped me off at mec main and i got kicked for it(my destination was docks lol!)

Th3Exiled
2008-11-11, 07:26
Heres a few of the funny/dumb moments I've encountered since 0.8 got released.

18 ) Sunset city, US team. Our squad leader (psyrus) drove us over the bridge and crushed one of our squad members when he dropped the crates from the truck to deploy a fire base, he then proceeded to crush two more squad members when he deployed the fire base..... Then he deployed the 50 cals and wire killing the rest of us and the guys who just respawned. We lost a total of about 11 squad members while trying to build the firebase and defences.

19) Muttrah City, Mec team. Once again we were being led by Psyrus constructing fire bases around the city (should've learnt from last time), our truck parked by the fence when all of a sudden one of our squad members crashed his vodnick into the truck causing the vodnick to explode, the truck flip over forwards squishing one squad member then blowing up and killing the one occupant and one of us who just walked past.

20) Jabal, Mec team. Our squad had managed to capture and defend west beach the whole game. During the last 30 minutes we get a new squad member who gets the hat kit from our firebase on the dam. He reaches the cliff side overlooking west beach and heads down towards ground, almost there, our squad leader decides to go and pick him up in the vodnick. Unfortunately the gunner of the vodnick decides he will shot randomly and ends up killing our squad member with the hat. Annoyed by being killed by a friendly while having the hat, he grabs the sniper kit and sits up on top of the hill just as a huey flies past.... I bet you can't guess where our AA hit.

Exiled.

Th3Exiled
2008-11-11, 08:02
Damn.... It posted twice.

victor_phx
2008-11-11, 09:38
21) I'm with the militia team, Assault on Mestia. The british are attacking the Storage Bunker, my squad is entirely dead - I'm the only survivor. The other squads retreat, everybody is running to the hills. I'm running back to north and see a parked technical, I thought "maybe I could drive it and give everybody a lift to safety".

So, there I am, approaching four friendlies who are by the side of the road when I get the warning "There is a problem with your connection". Okay, I was already giving up, since the message stayed onscreen for like 5 seconds, but then the game comes back... unfortunately! Guess who are these four bodies under my vehicle?

ZaZZo
2008-11-11, 12:56

Basejumping on Ejod Desert from the US main base. Someone jumped on my parachute and it collapsed. I feel to the ground and died, but got revived.

LtSoucy
2008-11-11, 15:28
Bored at training and starting a mass base jumping on EJOD

Driving head-on into smoke filled area on muttrah with my APC only to find a Firebase and a HAT waiting for me.

Solid Knight
2008-11-11, 16:07
25 - Speeding down Muttrah I spot an enemy helicopter landing in front of me. I intentionally ram the enemy for making such a stupid maneuver... then I realized I was on the US team.

Dude388
2008-11-11, 16:11
25 - Speeding down Muttrah I spot an enemy helicopter landing in front of me. I intentionally ram the enemy for making such a stupid maneuver... then I realized I was on the US team.

I've had moments like that soooo many times. I play a long round as the MEC and when the round restart I'm switched to US and I forget and panic a bit when I hear an Attack-Heli do a fly-by near us.

daranz
2008-11-12, 00:26
26. I was sitting in the back of a Merlin on Al Basra, with little view of the outside. Suddenly, I hear somebody use the "Go go go!" option on the commo rose. So, I get out. Only the Merlin was in mid air over the western part of the city, south of the VCP. I land on the ground still alive, manage to heal myself up and then manage to walk to my squad actually killing an insurgent along the way (he didn't expect me to come up from behind).

The second time I had to jump out of a helicopter that round was when a really twitchy pilot took off as soon as I got out... inside the helicopter. Fortunately, I survived that leap as well. Who said you need fastropes?

Robbi
2008-11-12, 00:51
27: Driving through muttrah, enemy is putting a firebase up at the back of hotel[mec], driving in a humvee with the rest of my squad, I hold down X to get the radio as you do, to secs later bang, we are hurtling into the air, fly about 100 feet maybe?? then crash into a house and blow up :P

After that i had the Humvee radio sound bugging all match

Later found out the mec lads were building a firebase and had just deployed barbed wire as we drove past :S

LudacrisKill
2008-11-12, 01:40
HAHAHA 20...

Aranykai
2008-11-12, 02:06
28. This didnt happen to me exactly, but I witnessed it. A US APC has squeezed past the anti tank stakes at north bunker on Kashan Desert and the driver is now trying to get back out so he can assault MEC outpost. For safety sake, he unloads his entire crew and attempts it a few times. Then another guy jumps in and tries it. At this point, they have been working at it for at least 90 seconds, and providing us with quite a show. The driver backs up to get some speed and charges the stakes again. His APC launches strait up in the air 50 feet and drops back to earth, instantly exploding.

cfschris
2008-11-12, 02:07
This has to be one of the funniest things within .8......

Muttrah City. Ever notice how 9/10 transport helicopter pilots inserting troops into the mountains never make it out without epically killing themselves (and usually taking out a few of the men they were transporting with them)? LOL.

Its so true. Seriously. If they're stupid enough to attempt setting down on the uneven terrain (which many of them do), they will almost certainly kill themselves. But whats amazing is that even when they HOVER low over the ground, they STILL seem to somehow kill themselves upon leaving!!!

TF6049
2008-11-20, 03:59
29. *A-10 coming in for a landing, 8 kills on the gun, happy pilot* Raaaaraaaaraaa-*Connection problem*-BOOM! Hitting the fence at the end of the runway (my nose tips down)

I HATE THAT!!!

stozzcheese
2008-11-20, 14:25
taking off from a carrier in muttrah, the pilot said "im probably the best pilot on this server. dont worry"... rolled and blew up the chopper killing the entire squad to see "hey this is alot different than bf2"

Smuke
2008-11-20, 14:48
^ I was one of the squad, and I remember seeing the guy saying, 20 successful flights afterwards I was thinking, was he talking about bf2?

Alex6714
2008-11-20, 15:29
31) 0.6, flying a frogfoot into a supply crate that spawned in front of me.

32) Wiping out a friendly squad on muttrah with the attack huey, then coming again. Seeing enemy in the same location, yet getting closer not knowing if enemy or friendly, and having a hat come into my cockpit.

33) Completely full helicopter on kashan, we get AA lock and the missile hits however I am the only person to die and fall to my death outside the heli, while it continues on its way.

34) Get into a littlebird on muttah, squad mate hops in. Wait for warm up time, increase throttle and the helicopter lifts up.

I am diving forward so I pull up. And up. And up. *Boom* Then I realise the joystick part of my hotas is not connected properly.:(

35) Doing an uber stafing run guns blazing with the a10, only to have the tank I am strafing somehow hit me with a sabot round.:(

cyberzomby
2008-11-20, 18:09
Funny storys all of them! Some happened to me as well ;) I will post one later

Waaah_Wah
2008-11-20, 19:19
36. Climbing up to the hotel roof on Muttrah, knifing a sniper, taking his kit and then lying down to take a look at an enemy flag when a Huey flies over my head, i hear a "WOOOOOSH" and get TKed by a friendly AA missile.

37. I sit in an AA, and fire at a Littlebird that flied low in front of me, unfortunately my missile doesnt folow the chopter, instead it flies INSIDE a window of some building and kills 2 people in there. WTF are the odds?!

cyberzomby
2008-11-20, 19:47
lol! nice one as well Waah Waah! :P

38. Being commander on barracude we spend the entire thing battling over bridge when it finaly goes neutral because of squad 3 being on it. Squad 3 requests a build order at the exact same spot as a firesupport order comes in (jdam strike I mean) I radio to squad 3: You sure? Its right on top of you!
No response
Squad 3! That Jdam is right on top of you?
No response
I decided that I'd click away the Jdam. Richt click that is. As I just accept the build order (I thought I was) I see the Jdam question pop up! Underneath my left click! I just accepted a Jdam strike on Squad 3's location!
I radiod squad 3 to get the hell out of there! They didnt respond and got wiped out.
The guy gives me a ring and asks what the hell I did? Trying to explain my mistake I made him believe it was his fault! I quickly explain one more time and got him to cool down. We won the game with 5 tickets!

Waaah_Wah
2008-11-20, 20:04
lol! nice one as well Waah Waah! :P

Hehe its funny now, but i was pretty pissed when it happened.

Colonelcool125
2008-11-20, 21:45
It didn't happen to me, but I caused it.

39)
Shooting a hovering aircraft (can't remember if it was a harrier or a helo), it blows up, and a frogfoot proceeds to fly directly into the falling chunk of airplane and blow up. Frogfoot pilot whines over global chat. I lol.

bloodthirsty_viking
2008-11-20, 23:16
im on the one island map, i get a sniper kist then everyone leaves the squad (i had not been squad leader)
i get in to a helicopter and go with another squad to a random landing area.
being it my first time on the map i run to the bunker to my right and take cover, 5 seconds later the squad who i hiched a ride with get anialited, not evan time to shoot back, and i end up makining it for another hour, alone, killing random peaple

wuschel
2008-11-21, 11:46
In all the chaos on the battlefield, I fell unknowingly behind my squads advance. At some point, I passed a 50-cal and located some middle distance contacts at the same time.

I called out the contacts, my squad turned backs on me in order to spot that enemy in the east, and got nailed down by one long high frequency bullet stream.

I felt good for the first two seconds, before the teamkills were announced.

fullkontact
2008-11-22, 10:19
41) On Operation Barriuda my squad rushes to a Huey and we all get in with me as the pilot. A squad next to us has another huey and we are both completely filled inf wise. I thought the rotors were warmed up (Huey next to me was) my huey went up slightly, rolled and came down ontop of the other.....

Waaah_Wah
2008-11-22, 12:46
41) On Operation Barriuda my squad rushes to a Huey and we all get in with me as the pilot. A squad next to us has another huey and we are both completely filled inf wise. I thought the rotors were warmed up (Huey next to me was) my huey went up slightly, rolled and came down ontop of the other.....

Lol! I bet your team loved you after that:D

daranz
2008-11-22, 13:00
A classic:

42: Gunning in a tank, and driving up on the ridgeline between US main and the village on Kashan. I see a bunch of infantry on the road, running about, in the "OH SHI-- IT'S A TANK!" mode. I engage one of them with my coax, and he goes down. Then, to the right of my crosshair, right next to our tank, I see a guy with an AT kit, lying prone in the middle of an open space. I try to quickly traverse the turret towards him, but before I manage to, BOOOM! The guy manages to shoot the ground in front of him, and blow himself up. I say "Oh, well..." and take out an oblivious squad leader sitting nearby.

black-wolf
2008-11-22, 13:46
3. Accidently instructing my squad to attack muttrah "dicks" instead of "docks".

HOLD THE DICKS! HOLD THE DICKS!

Spuz36
2008-11-22, 14:12
43. Me, trying to act out Cliffhanger, fall down a Hill to my death. My squad seeing me moving, follows...

akatabrask
2008-11-22, 14:15
44. Getting revived by a medic and while he starts to heal me I say thanks through the commo rose but it bugs out and I send a clean shot in his head at point blank range...since then I allway look away before saying thanks like that

HeXeY
2008-11-22, 14:40
44. Getting revived by a medic and while he starts to heal me I say thanks through the commo rose but it bugs out and I send a clean shot in his head at point blank range...since then I allway look away before saying thanks like that

I always do that too, never actually shot a medic saying thanks yet though ;)

Emnyron
2008-11-22, 14:52
45. Muttra
Im gunning in the cobra, all is dandy and fine, delicious raep and pillage was deliverd to various helpless MEC buggers.. They never stop shooting at you with they`r g3`s for some reason.. Then a laser target gets called in, Ok, so we head over to the area, I see the marker, lock on, Fire, BOOOM, 4 teamkills right there..

Moral of the story, if you`re gonna lase, ensure that the lase aint stuck on the fence right infront of you!

daranz
2008-11-22, 15:43

This is why I always get out from the front of people that I'm healing. Not only does that encourage them to actually cover me instead of staring at my face, it also enforces muzzle discipline so that I don't get shot in the face if they spot an insurgent behind me or just randomly click for whatever reason.

mikethebear
2008-11-23, 09:19
46. having a team consisting mainly of under 2's all trying PR for the first time. and all wanting to be the pilot......need i say more?

SuperTimo
2008-11-23, 09:40
47. Having someone drive a command truck onto the runway just as i powered up ans started moving, espically since i was in a frogfoot i had been flying for an hour :(

Scot
2008-11-23, 10:03
48. Being healed, laying down covering fire on Muttrah, only to see 'Scot tks medic' at the top, apparently if someone is behind you, they can die ;)(Yes I know it's cos bullets come out of the centre of the screen, but makes for a good story, mkay? :p)

Flunox
2008-11-23, 14:46
49. Chopper landing in my head

NickO
2008-11-23, 15:02
50. Landing choppers on heads.

mp5punk
2008-11-24, 17:29
i was in a cobra on muttrah and gave the coordinates for an enemy apc and my Team said it was enemy and i shot at it and they were like no, thats not the enemy, and i took out friendly apc by accident in cobra.

Fishbone
2008-11-25, 19:20
52. I was leading a squad cautiously on Ramiel. Trying to find out where the insurgents were defending and at the same time trying to catch up with Fuzzhead's squad as he was asking for reinforcements. I saw that Fuzzhead's marker dissappeared on the map and that their RP was lost too so told my squad to stay put in an alley and cover all the entrances while I was making up a new plan. Few seconds later all 5 (=five!) of my squad members died at the time as a RPG hit them... my god, did I feel I was leading a bunch of .....

Blackie
2008-11-25, 22:29
shooting both my legs off with LAT ................daily

stozzcheese
2008-12-03, 10:41
gunning in a tank when the driver yells

"Enemy tank! bearing 365!!!"

me - "365?!?!?! there is no 365! oh shi-"

boom

Tirak
2008-12-03, 13:05
45: Watching a Huey ram right into the rebar on Dam at Jabal after claiming that they didn't think it had a collision mesh.

-=TB=-Tobakfromcuba
2008-12-03, 13:11
once ive been in a place for a couple of weeks and had no internet there. so one evening a mate picked my pc and me up to his house and i could play a couple of hours.
it was on ramiel, me using the scoped enfield, positioned near a cache, waiting for enmy troops.
it took quite a while as finally they came searching the area.
my intention was to wait until i have a good shot on their SL when they try to relocate their rp cause this would be the biggest damage i could do to them by now.
so i tracked their movements quite a while as the situation i waited for finally came true.
the SL and a squaddie were obviously waiting for a third guy.
so i went prone, waited some 10 seconds then took a breath, aimed. PENG!
...but i missed. the shot went strait a few miles away from the target. why?

well i havent told yet the buddy i was visiting is a huge guy with a weight of 150kg due to a disease. and right the second before i shot he went up his chair and walked to the kitchen, causing that wooden floor in his room to shake so hard i could not stay put with the mouse.:confused:

cat
2009-03-02, 16:44
So I was playing 0.85 on Basra. I walk to a civ car, check for the c4 on the backseat, drive off.

Dont click RMB, Dont click RMB,Dont click RMB,Dont click RMB,

Is what I am thinking all the time. Suddenly a british tank appears, I ram it and click RMB.

Boom. GLorious explosion with arab music playing.

Some time later I spawn at the mosque, see a car and I hop in. I click left mouse and the music starts playing. I hear tank guns firing at the checkpoint. I rush over to it and see a MBT and 2 APC parked, all firing at a house. I quickly drive up to them. When I was 20m away, all three Armored vehicles noticed my presence, pointing their guns at me, but it was too late! I gloriously ram one apc into its side and click RMB.....

Nothing happens, no glorious music, no black screen. just the sound of metal hitting metal. Then there is 5 seconds of disbelief. Even the APC do not fire at me., still not knowing why they are alive. it is like time is frozen for a moment.

Then I look over to my backseat....
No C4.

Apparently in 0.85 normal civ cars also play arab music. WTF!!!1111 i quickly drove around trying to ram the other APC, who instead of firing, panically try to evade me. Apparently they did not get my bluff and think I am trying some weird and sadistic joke on them. So there was this scene:

2 APC and 1 MBT panically driving around in circles , trying to dodge a mad arab in a civi car. After 15 secs I break out of the formation and drive off into the desert, never to be seen again.

Another story:

On fallujah I am advancing with my insurgent squad along a street. Then there was this skewed APC wreck. Me and my friends thought it would provide great cover in that exposed street. As I reach the wreck, I hear an engine start and the wreck drives away.
The damaged apc was there for like 5-7 minutes. Apparently a sneaky crewman decided to play dead until help arrived.

Wild_Bill_007
2009-03-02, 18:44
Always being the first one to get hit :-( for example : we attack a firebase by first sneaking up on it and then rushing and i'm the first one to get hit while we all stand up -,- really annoying

Enemy_Within
2009-03-06, 05:01
Well this happened when we were trying to destroy enemy firebase but it didnt broke down.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6623/projectreality.jpg
i was abused as cheater in next round :<

JohnTheRipper
2009-03-06, 19:02
I'm in muttrah city behind enemy lines looking for firebases, bunkers, and rally points. Well doing this I'm moving around by climbing roofs and find 2 rally points take them out, then i fall off a 20 foot high building barely get hurt. later when climbing a latter someone shots at me misses, then to avoid them I jump from the roof I'm on to another building only 5 feet lower i hit it and begin to bleed out so I use a field dressing which didn't help, i see the enemy firebase and right before i can make my way to it i bleed to death. And to make things worse i had a chance to kill 4 mec soldiers with a grenade i pulled but couldn't use because i died right when it appeared on screen.

Spec
2009-03-06, 20:00
Well, you'd better seek a medic after falling 20 feet then :p

Duckmeister|
2009-03-09, 00:48
I don't think people have been keeping track of the numbers, but oh well.

Anyways, I was on Basrah as a Brit back in 0.6, and I had gotten the M82 Sniper kit with the duel Uzi's.

I set up a great sniping position north of the Brit outpost that could cover the riverside that some surgies use as a route to attack the outpost. I see the perfect opportunity, a whole squad, 5 guys, have just appeared in the field of view. I'm tracking their movement as they go along the river. BOOSH, there's one down. The guy behind him stops for a second, BOOSH, he's down. The two behind him look around, BOOSH, BOOSH, they're down. The fifth guy starts running for the river, but as he is diving in, BOOSH, he gets shot and his body falls into the water.

Just took out a whole squad in the space of 6 seconds. Then eeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnWHUMP.

I get run over by a friendly jeep.

Hoboknighter
2009-03-09, 00:57
Flying as a passenger in a LB on Muttrah, only to have your pilot get killed in his pilot seat by an enemy APC.

10 seconds later... Waboom.

waldo_ii
2009-03-09, 01:17
Flipped a T90. Upon my suggestion, my driver drove straight off a 60 degree hill. We didn't notice until it was too late that there was a tree in the way. As soon as we saw it, we got the Black Screen of Death. Our squadmates, at the base of the hill, told us we flipped it. Later, we took an APC to investigate.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/d8d60100736b4a606203898d3bf7dade25a9e4fb.jpg (http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/d8d60100736b4a606203898d3bf7dade25a9e4fb.png)
Click for higher resolution .png

xXbrick84Xx
2009-03-20, 01:39
Was a squad leader on Al Basrah, number one squad too. I was building a firebase a little ways outside the main city. Suddenly, we started taking heavy fire from all directions, technicals, rpg's, the whole shebang. After about 10 minutes of fighting we finally pushed them back. While everyone is cheering and celebrating and ooohing and aaahing, I look up only to see the fateful big red semi only meters away.......

Spartan0189
2009-03-20, 01:47
When I was on Muttrah, running around with the ever so vital Automatic Rifleman kit, I was ran over by a crazy MEC Truck... He kept on camping around corners, and we didnt have any Rifleman ATs nor Heavy ATs.

Quite saddening.

Yrkidding
2009-03-20, 02:56
A while ago I was gunning a tank on Kozelsk and i was doing good until we got into one of the bunker areas. My squad took fire from behind us and i see 3 guys from the same direction i load a heat shell and fire. tked 3 guys but wait that's not it.... 2 of them punished and the server limit was three soooo i was lucky. 20 seconds later i was looking at a bunker that i had just fired a shell into with an enemy squad and took most of them out. Then one guy pops his head out with an AT kit. Panicking i fire the shot...... he punished and the server kicked me. I didn't rejoin.

Cheditor
2009-03-20, 13:12
Was on operation Archer and someone was driving Big Red, they went up the ditch, not the road for some reason, and flipped it. I got out of my technical to investigate it. The guy then grabs my technical and rams big red back onto its wheels.

Teufel Eldritch
2009-03-21, 23:20
Was playing on a Insurgent map as a US Medic & was killed. Was revived but revived with a non-Medic kit. As my squad was moving foward I was picking up Insurgent kits looking for a Medic kit. In the process I managed to kill 2 Insurgents walking past me because they thought I was on their team. However I was killed by -my own team- 4 times thinking I was the enemy. Hooray for Haji turbans! lol

bloodthirsty_viking
2009-03-22, 00:38
i was on karbala alone in a squad, all other squads were locked wth 3 ppl in it....
i go arround and flank to try and find some caches before our team finds theme, i secure most of the villiage, and move to the city, i secure the city, and it turns out that the villiage had a cach in it... in the 1 building i dident secure....

TF6049
2009-03-22, 06:37
1. Getting kicked by PB to lose my sniper

2. Getting kicked by PB just as I'm about to get a jet

3. Getting kicked by PB just as I'm about to get a helicopter

Some of them...all true and separate incidents

xXbrick84Xx
2009-03-24, 00:21
Was playing on EJOD desert and was MEC, I had a rifleman AT kit. I look off and see an enemy firebase being constructed, I sprint over there seeing that the American building it was on the other side of the firebase, when suddenly I see an enemy truck in the distance driving towards the firebase, I pull out my LAT and shoot it, killing it and everything inside, I then start heading back towards the firebase. I walk right up to the guy, who is laying down with his shovel and doesn't even notice me, and pull out my knife I get close enough to kill him with my knife and suddenly I get TK'd . . . . .

Agent Parker
2009-03-24, 02:24
Accidently requested a LAT kit (mouse glitched, I wanted a gren) on falluja. Then I see 2-3 pixel guys running across a street. I check map, see one of my teammates in the area, so I think The group I see is a bunch of ins. I aim, shoot.
Killed one of my teammates AND a civi.

Agent Parker
2009-03-24, 02:27
Accidently requested a LAT kit (mouse glitched, I wanted a gren) on falluja. Then I see 2-3 pixel guys running across a street. I check map, see one of my teammates in the area, so I think The group I see is a bunch of ins. I aim, shoot.
Killed one of my teammates AND a civi.

Another one. Was flying a heli on archer. Just when I was getting back to base for repairs, I hear a loud hiss and see a AA rocket fly straight at me. Suddenly a lagspkike..
Next thing I see is my heli banked over 50 degrees, which causes the AA to miss me by like 1m. Lagspike saved my ass.

(Ltn)Ghost
2009-04-06, 02:20
Playing in Al Kashran oil fields. Me and the rest of the squad were on a small hill trying to pick off enemies at oil storage when we started to hear enemy apc coming closer and closer. Suddenly the vehicle came onto the hill right in front of us, drove over our rallypoint with its left wheels and flipped upside down. First time I've seen a rallypoint take out an apc.. And then we got mowed down by a mob of angry mec infantry forced to walk.

Also, on the same round our squad drove in a humvee to oil storage, as soon as we stopped, got hit on the rear by an enemy supply truck causing the humvee to do a flip and end upside down next to some oil barrels. We were all sitting inside the car while it happened.

theiceman
2009-04-09, 03:22
18. On muttrah and i was a sniper on top of hotel, get shot at, jump and now i am perched wierdly on the side of hotel. Try to jump back onto the building, failing and falling 2 the ground. SPLAT!!!

19. As i am bleeding out, " medic where r u!!!"

"i am right here, but the medic pack isnt working, it is not being thrown outa my hands."

ma21212
2009-04-09, 04:05
20. patroling in Mestinia with a whole squad and being SL and point man at same time then seeing a flash of green then black which came from a Chek that my whole suqad saw (but not me) 10 seconds before he shot and not sayin anything

Freelance_Commando
2009-04-09, 04:09
94. being a crafty medic and using my napalm grenades to destroy the enemy crates we had captured as we overran the enemy. One of my squadies lays down next to the create to get some cover, before it explodes in a cloud of junk. I wish I could have seen his face

95. In Muttrah City around MEC base. Squad is regrouping and finding a vehicle. I get gunned down by a sneaky engineer. Respawning, I enact beautiful vengence on him, only to see the SLAMS littered all around me and on the vehicles. I warn my squad and we take cover, only to see another squad leader jump in a rigged Vodnik and drive away. BOOM

Galliruler
2009-04-11, 18:24
96. I was on Muttrah, and the US Hueys were doing fly-bys, and one of my squad mates had perched on a building, spotting for our infantry on the ground. He had the AA kit, and he locked onto a Huey. He fired. The helicopter pitched torwards me, and flared. The AA missile shot straight for the flare, missed, and impacted with my face. Both sides laughed for around, five matches.

Stryker Machine
2009-04-13, 12:44
97. This incident occured whilst playing Insurgency on Operation Archer. Half way through the Round, me and my squad ( Codename: FORTRESS) setup a rally within the FORTRESS Compound, and where getting pinned down by i think an insurgency technical, which was pitched in the village area, north. For some reason we were shooting targets from over 300 m;s away, and had to resupply as the Insurgents were advancing in on FORTRESS. The SL asks for a supply drop ASAP. 2 minutes later two choppers arrive, they both drop supply crates, which landed straight onto two squadies. The 2nd chopper which is above the 1st one loses control and crashes into the other helicopter, killing themselves and another squadie. Tnaks for the resupplyment guys ! :D

98. Im not sure which map this was on, but i do know it was between the russians and the rebels. Ok Squad 7 ( The APC ) starts out at Main, and i forward myself to be the driver, so i go around to the side of the APC and press E. Unfortunately the APC was right next to the Command Center and as i was confussed, as i thought i was in the APC, i died. This also happened to the gunner, he aslo died.
Finally we start heading off, we took the ' scenery route ' as our SL sisn't want us to get ambushed and mined. It was an uphill struggle ( literally ) and i ended up flipping it and killing myself, but the rest of the squad survived.

99. Same round, different scenario. Later on in the round the whole squad gets whipped out and we all respawn at Main, we again get an APC, me as the driver, and head off along the main road. Everything was going fine, occasionaly stopping and watching for mine's and ambushes. SL told me to ' get a move on ' as Squad 2 were in need of reinforcements, so we gathered speed. All of a sudden the gunner shouted ' MINE !!!! ' I immediately started slowing down, i could see the mine, and we very very slowly rolled over it whipping the whole squad out. It was unfortunate that me and my gunner saw the mine at the last minute, i ended up getting kicked form the squad, it was a very bad day for me, driving wise.

[S4C]Solo
2009-04-18, 17:01
100. On al basrah , the british had piled into apcs and were about to cross a road when they noticed htere were tank traps, all the troops got out of the apc's cept one crew. they backed up and drove full speed at the barrier. Some glitch happened and that apc literaly flew 300 meters in the air, hit a chopper, the chopper exploded, and both fell back to earth, killing the entire team, like 3 squads. i was like 300 meters away as an insurgent, but i saw the apc fly into the air above the rooftops, and then rushed to the scene to find every single british dead. We won that round.

heyjoe
2009-04-19, 08:58
101. muttrah city, im pilot of cobra. i got locked and two stingers lunched at me from MEC FB on ship, i make a tight turn in atemp to avoid them and crash into huey that was flying behind me.

102. battle of quinling. british. i man a mobile aa on the south end of map. i get lock on enemy jet and fire 2 rockets. after few seconds i am punnished for multiple TK:confused:. i ask what heppened?
pissed of teammates say that an apache and a merlyn with squad onbord r shot down as they lifted off main. :26_suicid

103. on carrier. seconds after i get my sniper kit a failed huey takeoff atemp ending in me and a teammate lying dead under a smoking reck.
to express my appreciation to the pilot, i wright in chat that he shouldnt fly anything bigger than a "kite" on PR before attending a training server - and forget about it.
but as english is not my first language i confuse the words "kite" and kike".
being jewish myself, as i see complains about racism i think yeah admins should kick this guy. .
only realized that i wrote the wrong word few minutes later...:?

SkaterCrush
2009-04-19, 15:06
"i am right here, but the medic pack isnt working, it is not being thrown outa my hands."

That made me cry it was so funny

104. My squad is in a convoy on Archer, with another squad our SL is in contact with over mumbled or something. Anyways, we've got a fully loaded humvee, a humvee with 3 people in it and 2 fully loaded logistics trucks. We we're a bit south of airfield, where you're sort of driving in canyons. I went "You know what would be so funny right now, if Big Red just started flying towards us like a jet...." Exactly 5 seconds later I look up (from the gunner in the partially loaded humvee) and watch a big red object comes from over one of the canyon walls, eclipse the sun, land on a logistics truck, detonate and takes out the whole convoy....

BLudShoT14
2009-04-21, 04:37
105. Grappling over the back of an enemy bunker and yelling "Charge.....CHARGE GO GO GO (insert epic battle music)" only to here in response "uhhh were all dead man" o well at least i tried :-D

Jazz
2009-04-21, 05:31
106. Getting into a several minute 1 on 1 duel with a tank as a combat engineer after the rest of my squad got taken out. Then the exact same situation happened with the MEC scout chopper. I managed to get it smoking with my rifle before it flew away.

Havoc134
2009-04-22, 03:06
107. I was flying to tornado on Quinling and going in for a landing. I reach over to press my vent talk key and i accidentally press e. I die as soon as i eject and my copilot goes down literally screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Gracler
2009-04-22, 04:18

A guy gets criticaly wounded (on even ground) and the SL tell the medic to go get him up.

SL: No dont use the medic pack...
You gotta use the epipen..

You gotta aim at his body with it.......

1 min. later!!!!

You getting him up?

Medic: im out of Epipens

SL: You used all of them on 1 guy?
someone give him an ammo pack then.

Wounded guy: too late now im dead ill respawn instead.

2 minutes later!!!

SL: im bleeding please come and patch me up.

The medic go to the SL and stab him with the last Epipen he had Teamkilling him............

On muttrah with about 30/64 players I decide to get a Littlebird ride and jump from high altitude as im a pilot and then land on the Roof of the hotel where a supply crate is so i can chose a marksman kit..

Everything goes like planned... i jump from like 500m and parachute down and succefully land on the roof where a friendly sniper is already positioned.........

I go to the supply crate where the sniper is lien next to and get ready to pick my kit, when he suddently turn around and shots me in the head and I fall off the roof.

He afterwards apologized and said that he never heard me come up the ladder :p

L4gi
2009-04-22, 05:11
The medic go to the SL and stab him with the last Epipen he had Teamkilling him............

Epipens cant kill/teamkill.

Ghost1800
2009-04-22, 06:24
Epipens cant kill/teamkill.

I know for a fact they can kill enemies.

Gracler
2009-04-22, 18:10
Well the guy playing medic showed up with a teamkill on our squadleader and the SL said that was what happened..........perhaps the medic used his restrainer by mistake...

Canofwhoop
2009-04-23, 00:07
on Kashan with a full squad of guys in the BRDM
Driver hits the south side of the gates to open them, but all of a sudden get launched into the air about 150M up off the ground 2 times in a row then all die.

*we still won the game* 45-0

JoyRider
2009-04-23, 00:25

Flew into a Big Red Bomb Truck

evya
2009-04-23, 04:45
Well the guy playing medic showed up with a teamkill on our squadleader and the SL said that was what happened..........perhaps the medic used his restrainer by mistake...

maybe he push him, making a little damage and SL bleed out, thats way the medic is the teamkiller:/
also 110 lol, i never yet see vehicle goes up in the sky, is there any video of it?

DNAz5646
2009-04-23, 05:02
maybe he push him, making a little damage and SL bleed out, thats way the medic is the teamkiller:/
also 110 lol, i never yet see vehicle goes up in the sky, is there any video of it?

lol you dont now the famous bombing range ( bunker) jump?

evya
2009-04-23, 11:51
lol you dont now the famous bombing range ( bunker) jump?

i know it, but never saw it in action:sad:

Tomato-Rifle
2009-04-23, 12:50

On Korengal as taliban the squad that i was in was called cap out, so we were supposed to attack their main in the begining of the round. But when we try to go down the hill next to the base, all of us fly down and die xD

NyteMyre
2009-04-23, 17:55

Playing for 3 hours, screaming in the mic, giving coordinates, spotting enemy and asking for ammo/medic, and finding out that your mic was never plugged in...

HunterMed
2009-04-23, 18:12
oh boy, I had the same some time ago...

It was plugged in but nobody could hear me and of course nobody told me they cant hear me lol...

that is really hard

Wicca
2009-04-25, 22:12

On qwai river, village, i am chinese, i yell to my squad, FOLLOW ME!!!! And as i start running i get mowed down by a stryker, I yell DONT FOLLOW ME.

Took like 3 seconds... Then my squad was dead:(

SkaterCrush
2009-04-26, 01:09
lol @ the other day...um something Arabic (the map with the dam). Anyways...we capped dam and started building a firebase...and for fun I went on one of the rails and danced on it (spinned around and jumped)...then some squadies join me since we're bored. We know our HAT guy just went up towards their next base and our LAT guy was standing watch on one of those little tower things. So we start dancing and building a foxhole...next thing we know an APC comes by, rides up the foxhole and pushes all but one of us over the edge. THEN the LAT guy finally realizes an APC is here and blows it up but the part of the missile hit our 2 squadies who didn't get knocked off and apparently an MEC sniper headshotted our LAT guy literally 5 seconds later...but then we spawned at our firebase and eventually spawn raped the MEC with their own kit and 2 other snipers

Wags
2009-04-26, 02:23
115. Flying an A-10 giving near-perfect CAS support, getting praised by the team for taking out 3 enemy tanks in under a minute then crashing because the game minimized for a offer from Gateway (manufacturer of my computer). THEN watching how quickly,"Thanks man!" Goes to "You f**king suck, you noob!"

116. Stepping on my own grenade trap after telling everybody to be very careful of my trap.

117. Accidentally jumping out of an A-10, then having to land myself right where the enemy was.

118. Hearing a noob say,"Infantry has no effect on any map in PR." (I assume he means the maps with vehicles ;-))

waldo_ii
2009-04-26, 02:53
119. Ok, so I'm playing NATO on Korengal, right? I'm down south along the road that runs west-east, northwest of the castle, and my squad of ~4 guys sets a rally up behind a house. We go back to the road and we see two insurgents, who also happen to see us. We light them up, they die, but then half a dozen more start pouring in. For the next two minutes there is constant fighting around this house, we shoot down on the road, run away, reload, go back, rinse and repeat.

Near the end of the fighting, I just finished unloading on a group of insurgents, I run into the house to reload, and I go back out. I shoot some more and I run back inside the house to reload again. The only difference is that this time, there is a big, juice, ripe cache right in front of my face. Mmmmm, I whip out my incendiary grenade and I watched the fireworks.

The insurgent team was quite pissed about it. Just after I blew the cache, we all ran north towards some of our team. Half of us died as we were running away.

Demonic
2009-04-26, 03:27
I had a really bad PR week. For some reason a lot of games I joined this week I was constantly on purpose ran over by a vehicle. One map being more horrible than others. Some idiot grabbed a truck and just drove all over the map running over anybody he saw. Everytime I spawned he would be somewhere nearby and out of nowhere would run me over. I got really pissed about it because it was something you would only expect from vanilla BF2 and nobody in real life would do that. Neither did any admins do anything about it.

Another ocasion was I was practicing my blackhawk flying. I had many past practices and was good at it. Just hadn't done it in awhile and needed the tune up (for anybody that would say don't fly if you are a noob). I still had it and was flying decently. However as I went to base after dropping of a squad. Some guy with a pilot kit came to side of my chopper and shot me out. I was in the transport squad as was he so he had no reason to shoot me out of it.

He did it another time after his heli or should I say my ex-heli was shot down. He killed me for another chopper. I went on a insurgent map a couple of weeks later and this time was in a INF squad getting a heli transport and in high in the air over the city. The pilot just jumped out leaving us all to crash.

That my list of recently.

Cheditor
2009-04-26, 09:13
115. Flying an A-10 giving near-perfect CAS support, getting praised by the team for taking out 3 enemy tanks in under a minute then crashing because the game minimized for a offer from Gateway (manufacturer of my computer). THEN watching how quickly,"Thanks man!" Goes to "You f**king suck, you noob!"

Hate it when you crash and everyone just calls you a noob, especially when it is partly there fault e.g when they take 3 minutes to 1 tell you where to go and then to get out of the heli.

Gracler
2009-04-26, 16:26
Ive been called a retard for driving onto a mine on the exit of the us camp of Fallujha map.

apparently if you drive out of your main base and hitting a mine around a corner your a retard, according to the guy that sits next to the landmine who also got killed in the blast.........:shock:

Well infantry can't set it off....he said, sitting on the road of a vehicle base :???: without warning in Chat!!!

Some people just always whine, when they get killed by collateral damage, without thinking if they could have helped to prevent it by letting others know about what they have seen, or atleast predict that someone might drive through the main gate and set it off......since he knew about the mine why did'nt he go combat engineer (the crates where 10feet away) and remove the mine???

arjan
2009-04-26, 16:46
Just on the TG server on Ramiel as insurgents.
We were defending a cache for the whole round (hasnt been killed till the end)
Some squad member comes on the idea to bring in the car for some insurgent music, so everyone agrees.

2 other squads come in and start dancing around the car, we see them dancing we join them. and also start dancing. 20 minutes later of dancing a stryker rolls up and kills 18 insurgents that where dancing around a car with insurgents music, ive never had so much fun in PR xD!

[S4C]Solo
2009-04-26, 17:08
Hate it when you crash and everyone just calls you a noob, especially when it is partly there fault e.g when they take 3 minutes to 1 tell you where to go and then to get out of the heli.
Yea i mean your game minimizes or you lag out ONCE and crash and you get banned, i really hate it for me because i fly these in the real world, im really expierienced in choppers, but you mess up once, and everyone hates you.......

cplgangster
2009-05-04, 00:00
i dont know if this is classed as dumb or just i dont know.

Anyway my squad had a move marker on the road near the barn on asad khal. I was moving across the map as you do i get to the hedge just before the road so i start to walk along this, i accidnetly pressed the A button so i moved to the other side of the hedge to my ammusment i was actually walking right next to a enemy squad i ended up right in the middle of them. So im like oh shi*. They all just stare at me and we are like doing this staring looking at each other thing for about 10 secs when i think ok i run back through the hedge fully auto the hole thing, they then start to fire back at me i get out my AT4 then tryed to fire it but got killed just before it fired.

TJ-XRL
2009-05-04, 00:55
1. shot down a f16 while mig was flying behind mig crashed into the enamy f1 reckege and somhow i got a tk for it

2. looked down whille calling a jadam in with socom

3. chased a freindly frog with mig shot him down dident notis untill i landed then the frog pilot got a hat and killed me.........

4. on training took of in cobra somone shot me with a hydra i banged into about 20 other chopers now banded from batelforce training cuz of 1 guy shot a hydra at me D':

5. my sniper squed just the 2 of us walked on the crane on mutra then about 2 full enamy squed came up behind us and said with all chat TJ AND for got the other guys name PUT UR HANDES UP so for some rsn i didmy freind the marksman cooked a nadewhile they said it they shot him i shot 1 of em it was a pilot i shot took his kit and jumped off the crane they left the 2 squeds i went back up the crane got my kit back pwnd the 2 squeds i got admin on the server for that but then the server shut down sadly D::::

Royal_marine_machine
2009-05-04, 01:54
Solo;1004291']Yea i mean your game minimizes or you lag out ONCE and crash and you get banned, i really hate it for me because i fly these in the real world, im really expierienced in choppers, but you mess up once, and everyone hates you.......

Ah yes but u mess up in real life your in trouble :D

Sgt. Mahi
2009-05-04, 10:29
Some of the first times I ever played PR back in 0.75: Was following my squad on foot but for some reason I fell behind and lost my orientation. Couple of seconds later I see an enemy sq 100 meters away. I have the grenadier kit so I think to my self: "easy kills!". I take a good aim and launch the grenade. BOOM perfect hit but then I look up in the left corner of my screen:
Sgt. Mahi [teamkills] xxx

I just wiped out my own squad and they are going: "WHAT THE HELL MAN". Too embarresed to say anything I quickly disconnect... I'm still banned from this server to this day. Too ashamed.. Think it was a ABC server...

Epim3theus
2009-05-04, 11:34
Not your fault, they should have had better spacing...

wuschel
2009-05-04, 17:26
Some of the first times I ever played PR back in 0.75: Was following my squad on foot but for some reason I fell behind and lost my orientation. Couple of seconds later I see an enemy sq 100 meters away. I have the grenadier kit so I think to my self: "easy kills!". I take a good aim and launch the grenade. BOOM perfect hit but then I look up in the left corner of my screen:

I just wiped out my own squad and they are going: "WHAT THE HELL MAN". Too embarresed to say anything I quickly disconnect... I'm still banned from this server to this day. Too ashamed.. Think it was a ABC server...

120. The same thing, just with a .50 cal, happened to me in Muttrah. However, I had understanding squad mates, and so my fivefold teamkill was forgiven.

Adetter
2009-05-04, 19:00
46.Told a bunch of raping plots on training server to stop raping or i will contact the admin to ban you.
Then it shows up,i was talking to the admin ;) Now im banned from my favourite server :(.

47.Dropping a crate from Huey,then some seconds later a man says. "What the f@!'k,a crate landed on my car ;) Impossible,but true.

48.Take Kamikaze with Huey on truck,then miss on truck and hit the ground.

49.Flying up-side down on deployment,then...BOOM!.....I was so popular.......

50.Hide under a tank,then it starts driving.......SMART........

Aimed
2009-05-05, 18:20
didnt really happen to me but it was in my squad, i was in sniper squad on al basrah and i was at the bottom of the map sniping into the city when my sl gets shot so i hide and he spawns at outpost and starts walking back down to meet me and hes walking down the road coming from the outpost into the city and hes a about 300m from the outpost when suddenly explosions start going off all around him so he assumes its grenades traps and hes all chuffed he survived them when suddenly he explodes and it comes up in the top corner:
stiffymagnum teamkills him

because stiffy who was in our squad was bored and was sitting in the outpost with a grenade launcher pot shotting into the city randomly and ends up blowing up our sl at about 300-350m

masterceo
2009-05-05, 18:48
46.Told a bunch of raping plots on training server to stop raping or i will contact the admin to ban you.
Then it shows up,i was talking to the admin ;) Now im banned from my favourite server :(.

48.Take Kamikaze with Huey on truck,then miss on truck and hit the ground.

49.Flying up-side down on deployment,then...BOOM!.....I was so popular.......

are you serious? do you know that crashing huey means ticket loss to your team? and if battleforce training :lol: was your favorite server then i don't think this is a mod for you. seriously, kamikaze runs are for vanilla tards.

Adetter
2009-05-05, 18:49
Stiffymagnum!
Ivee met him,his crazy!

JKRMAUI
2009-05-05, 20:30
50. I was gunning in an APC on Basra. My clan mate was driving. We ran across some mines, I told him to stop. He stopped, but didn't see the mines. Now, as we found out later, for one reason or another the mines didn't render. So he couldn't see them.

He starts pulling forward as I'm yelling in TS "NOOO!!! STOP!!! WTF ARE YOU DOING! *As I'm jumping out of the apc trying to save my own skin* He slams right into a group of mines...they all go off. We had two inf squads near us...they were to close to our apc and also died. All was quiet on TS and I saw in all chat "LOL APC FAIL" and in team chat "HEY WHO THE HELL WAS DRIVING THAT THING?!?"

Finally he says "well, I didn't see any mines".

As I was typing this he walks into my room, he reads this over my shoulder says "you didn't tell them my name did you?" I say "no" he says "Hey, it wasn't my fault...."

HeXeY
2009-05-05, 20:54
I was the gunner of one of the TOW HMMWVs on Qwai River, the round had just started and we were rolling out of base discussing where to drive first.

It's quite hot in my room so I deice to take my sweater off. I take off my headset, drag the sweater over my head and throw it on the floor.

Putting my headset back on and laying my hands at the keyboard and mouse, hitting space in the process. And due to my typical "luck" my TOW is aimed at the other TOW HMMWV, so I manage to send a TOW flying towards my SL and the two other squadmembers sitting in it. BOOM!

[K9] HeXeY_PR [teamkills] xxx

We return to base, I jump out of the gunner seat, all the time saying how sorry I am and trying to explain what happened. Luckily those in my squad were people I knew, T&T admins and others, so they understood. Of course they did call me noob and stuff, sarcasticly, but hey, I deserved it.

As soon as I bailed I ran out of the road and pressed ESC, I went to options and then controls, removing space as secondary fire-button from all vehicles. Then I jumped back in the HMMWV, passenger this time and felt ashamed for the remainding of the round.

They're still reminding me of it...

Welshboy
2009-05-05, 21:52
I was the gunner of one of the TOW HMMWVs on Qwai River, the round had just started and we were rolling out of base discussing where to drive first.

It's quite hot in my room so I deice to take my sweater off. I take off my headset, drag the sweater over my head and throw it on the floor.

Putting my headset back on and laying my hands at the keyboard and mouse, hitting space in the process. And due to my typical "luck" my TOW is aimed at the other TOW HMMWV, so I manage to send a TOW flying towards my SL and the two other squadmembers sitting in it. BOOM!

We return to base, I jump out of the gunner seat, all the time saying how sorry I am and trying to explain what happened. Luckily those in my squad were people I knew, T&T admins and others, so they understood. Of course they did call me noob and stuff, sarcasticly, but hey, I deserved it.

As soon as I bailed I ran out of the road and pressed ESC, I went to options and then controls, removing space as secondary fire-button from all vehicles. Then I jumped back in the HMMWV, passenger this time and felt ashamed for the remainding of the round.

Haha that was great, we left you at main thought :-P

Rico
2009-05-05, 21:54
Today.... when the whole squad fell of a cliff on Korengal and died at the same time.

Heskey
2009-05-05, 23:23
The blind leading the blind as always, huh, Rico?

Rico
2009-05-05, 23:55
The blind leading the blind as always, huh, Rico?

Cyberzomby was leading, actually :P

Sadist_Cain
2009-05-06, 00:02
Today on Muttrah

Im SL and I'm leading the squad towards North
We're hunting the apc with H-AT we can hear it, to the SE so the whole squads going absolutly mad trying to figure out his direction.

The whole squad is frantic calling out various directions of travel
We pin him down... "Quick set up on this road!! Hes coming!!!"
"GO GO GO GET READY!!!"
"Any moment now here he comes!"

Apc pokes around the corner... Woosh BOOM!

XXXX Teamkills IAJTHOMAS
XXXX Teamkills Onion.se

...oops

We're now renaming to T&T&T Tactics and Teamwork AND Teamkilling :P

To be fair though it was a very well coordinated teamkill

Rudd
2009-05-06, 00:06
Got headshotted by a sniper again

A friendly sniper

He has the most accurate gun in the game you know.

Snazz
2009-05-06, 02:21
Was showing Project Reality to a mate who works at EB, He was impressed at the level of teamwork on a public match.

So I'm flying a huey on Muttrah and I go to land at a fire base at docks to drop some troops and supplies off, another huey lands right infront of me and does the same. Just before i'm about to take off we see a MEC truck come around the corner at full speed and rams the huey infront of me which then banks into mine and destroys us both.

Later on I'm flying on Barracuda in formation with 3 full choppers heading to the airfield where another squad has just built a fire base. We all land next to it and then one of the other pilots somehow loses control and flies right into the other 2 hueys, which kills everyone around us and even destroys the fire base.

Helicopters just seem to attract tragic yet hilarious mishaps.

HybridX
2009-05-06, 03:15

coughwasmytowhummercough :D

Ill never let you live that down hexey :D

HybridX
2009-05-06, 03:19
Built a firebase on jabal. Underneath the dam.

I drop my repair crate and order a squad member to shovel... firebase goes into the exploding cycle killing my squad mate, so i pick up his kit and try to shovel.... i get killed by the firebase.

My squad.. 3 other members... turn up and proceed to 1 by 1 try to build the firebase which kills them!

All in all our entire squad died because of the firebase, we lost 1 support truck 1 troop transport truck and an apc... and then the US cap dam and 3 of our assets sit there ALL round.

I r Felt like n00b!

Hellbrawler
2009-05-06, 04:55
My first experience with an AA Stringer Missile on Karbala. I was aiming it and thought that it would fly straight in the sky, next thing you know I drop 5 of my allies in front of me :shock:. Now my graphics card sucks so I don't see an explosion, all I see is a bunch of US Army soldiers dropping on the ground. I got punished by all five and was banned.

Now I know why they say AA is very good verses infantry..... the hard way

Adetter
2009-05-06, 10:49
Battleforce?
Thats my favourite training server.

Not to be mean or rude to other servers,i like Chicago Hardcore the best.
Kamikaze,it was training.
I just had fun.
Actually sam match i did like the man in I Am Legend,driving down terrorist like he did with "Zombies"

Adetter
2009-05-06, 10:53
I was in a match on Archer,then i looked on the Chat:
"Shit,why did my heli just blow up?" Pilot
"You landed on a mine!" Terrorist
"Picture is out on google!" Terrorist
"Ohh no!" Pilot
"Hos is it possible to land on a mine!" Pilot
"See the picture then!" Terrorist

Darkcloak2
2009-05-06, 14:27
going commander on asad khal and screaming orders for over an hour.
to my dismay, nobody answered my orders and none of my squad leaders were talking to me.
then I noticed my headset was unplugged. :oops:

cplgangster
2009-05-06, 14:48
Today on Muttrah

Im SL and I'm leading the squad towards North
We're hunting the apc with H-AT we can hear it, to the SE so the whole squads going absolutly mad trying to figure out his direction.

The whole squad is frantic calling out various directions of travel
We pin him down... "Quick set up on this road!! Hes coming!!!"
"GO GO GO GET READY!!!"
"Any moment now here he comes!"

Apc pokes around the corner... Woosh BOOM!

XXXX Teamkills IAJTHOMAS
XXXX Teamkills Onion.se

...oops

We're now renaming to T&T&T Tactics and Teamwork AND Teamkilling :P

To be fair though it was a very well coordinated teamkill

ah that was the most funny thing that has happened on that server before, i really cant believe that then about 30 seconds later an actual enemy apc come round the corner oh the fails we had that round.

Claymore
2009-05-09, 23:53
On Kashan desert, I was playing as a MEC supply driver and the US had the last flag under their control. They were under heavy pressure from all sides so I decided to go through the South village, even if there were no friendly forces nearby and I had no escort. When I saw a Humvee after going past the village, I thought I'm dead but it appeared to be the unarmed version. It was moving the same direction and there was a single guy with a rifle sitting on the back of the vehicle. He was looking at my truck from time to time but didn't pay much attention. Then I got this crazy idea that I might flip or damage the Humvee with my truck so I picked up some speed and rammed into the americans from the left side. It didn't stop so I tried again. After 3rd crash, the guy on the back started to shoot his rifle on the windows of my truck so I decided it's time to leave and accelerated. Suddenly 50 cal shots started to fly all over the place and my truck took few hits. There was another Humvee about 150 - 200m behind us. I drived back to the unarmed Humvee hoping he won't risc hitting friendlies but then the rifleman started to shoot again. It was like a scene from Indiana Jones from that point. Lots of 50cal and rifle shots, vehicles at full speed crashing into each other and a happy ending when I finally got out of the 2nd humvee's line of fire, accelerated and escaped into the desert (they could get me but fortunately decided not to do so).

Enkidutorix
2009-05-10, 03:53
going commander on asad khal and screaming orders for over an hour.
to my dismay, nobody answered my orders and none of my squad leaders were talking to me.
then I noticed my headset was unplugged. :oops:

SJuyQueQsLE&feature=related

Anhkhoa
2009-05-10, 08:24
After pwning lots of squads at apartments on Muttrah. We wait on a roof for evac to the MEC Main. To our surprise 4 of our helis come not just 1. A huey tries to land but gets picked off by an AA. It lands on top of us killing 3. A HAT is fired on a Littlebird nearby taking it out killing the rest of the squad and another huey.

=DD

goguapsy
2009-06-12, 01:13
4.Climbing on a unreachable roof on mutrah with the hook. Then using fire1 instead of fire2 ( which throws it basically away), effectively trapping myself on the roof.

5.Trying to kill a rifleman with marksman rifle 300m away. AFter like 3 magazines of aimed shots, the other guy is like over global chat:
"Who is the MEC trying to shoot me on the roof?"
"Me"
"Stop it, its pointless for both of us!"

We both tried to hit each other until the sun set on muttrah. Without success.

ROflmaool

LUKE_NUKE_EM
2009-06-13, 04:28
I went through an extremely elaborate process of extracting a sniper from a really hot zone, just to ram him accidentally just before he hopped in my chopper... oops.

goguapsy
2009-06-13, 15:49
15. Talking to my buddies about barbed wire, I say, "I hate barbed wire, espically the stupid poles ( clearly talking about the poles that hold the wire up and launch things into the air)" I get made fun of for the next hour about having something against Polish people from the town of Barbed Wire.

16. Getting barbed wired into one half of the town on road to Kynyong Ni (I don't know how to spell it). Destroying two supply trucks trying to ram down the wire.

i was once playing COD4, and i dont know how but I got in a discussion that the other guy claimed that I didnt like polish ppl and stuff :P i almost got kicked from the server XD

TheAmazingYant
2009-06-14, 04:51
Two Hueys land two squads of Marines next to each other on the docks of Muttrah City. One squad leader immediately requests a supply drop on that location. His hueys obliges, but unfortunately is still on the ground, and the crate spawns in the exact same location. The huey explodes, taking out the other huey and about ten soldiers.

KarateDoug
2009-06-14, 07:29
This actually happened today.

Map: Op.Barracuda
Team: U.S.A.
Role: Trans Pilot.

End of round and I'm all happy cause I finally get to hot drop troops into the enemy main.

I manage to get 1 guy who needs a lift, =[H]=Geo. (not as epic as a full squad but eh...)

I fly around the back, pop up over the wall, land on the roof of the main land safely and Geo hops out. Bam! I accidentally switch seats somehow! IDK how, but i did.

Heli glitches into the ground, not lifting off. Enemies are popping shots at me. After a full 45 sec warm up and continuous rocking of my joystick to set it free I Finally Lift off! Nope, just a side flip and crash. Didnt kill Geo luckily but it was funny none the less.

goguapsy
2009-06-14, 15:52
This actually happened today.

Map: Op.Barracuda
Team: U.S.A.
Role: Trans Pilot.

End of round and I'm all happy cause I finally get to hot drop troops into the enemy main.

I manage to get 1 guy who needs a lift, =[H]=Geo. (not as epic as a full squad but eh...)

I fly around the back, pop up over the wall, land on the roof of the main land safely and Geo hops out. Bam! I accidentally switch seats somehow! IDK how, but i did.

Heli glitches into the ground, not lifting off. Enemies are popping shots at me. After a full 45 sec warm up and continuous rocking of my joystick to set it free I Finally Lift off! Nope, just a side flip and crash. Didnt kill Geo luckily but it was funny none the less.

once i got a blackhawk stuck to the ground... it was, odd. i just unloaded a full squad, now i couldnt take off! wtf!

PepsiMachine
2009-06-18, 00:57
Happened a few days ago on Muttrah.

I was manning the AA on a rooftop. I see a Huey flying low over the city. I lock on and release both missiles. I see one hit the chopper, and then a bunch of flares and a missile disappearing. Then I see...

PepsiMachine17[Teamkills] (someone)

Apparently, the second missile hit the flare, blew up, and killed our rifleman specialist.

Gore
2009-06-18, 01:32
SL: "Move to this position" - get us to there please.

SM: Uh, you're the driver.

Froggy
2009-06-18, 20:32
I was already disgruntled because I couldn't get on my clan-mates team (on Kashan). So i go fly BH's for the USA. I'm warming up and a guy hops in. I look back to see where he was in the chopper and I turn around. "HOLY ******* ****!!!!!!" This guy in the Apache didn't pay attention and was trying to take off without the warm up time and he rolled left, right into and onto my windshield. Oh yeah, guess who got punished? Me :evil: :cussing: :26_suicid

chase11394
2009-07-31, 00:49
I was just playing as Insurgents on Karbala on the Tactical Gamer server. So we were getting our asses kicked while trying to defend 2 caches right next to each other in the north west complex area. So it had been about maybe 15 minutes and they begin attacking from the south completely shitting in our cornflakes and taking down our hideout. So I was the first to spawn at a hideout we had south of the enemies position, I move up and see their firebase and a massive group of troops...with their backs to me. As I was about to run in and take everything out (trust me I was completely hidden) I get disconnected. The reason being? They wanted to make room for an admin when I was JUST about to save the game.

:gloomy::26_suicid

ozliam41
2009-07-31, 03:31
in kashan desert i was on mec and my squad leader says he lazed something so i go to were he has lazed the tank we got 2 friendly tank there to i dident kno that the U.S. lazed our tank so i get the speach saying im locked on the the laze and i drop my bomb to bad my SLs laze went and the U.S one was there i kill me own tank instead of the enemys lol

I was in the frog

JKRMAUI
2009-07-31, 03:35
Leaving main base on Karbala, I had a supply truck. Came around a corner and got into a head on collision with a guntruck. Five TKs, I wasn't very happy about that. Neither was the other squad.

R5ZOR
2009-07-31, 22:33
I was with a friendly, i scrolled and click to change weapon. But the scroll menu had disappeared so i shot a bullet.
Killed the friendly.

Hitman.2.5
2009-07-31, 23:53
^^^^ thts happened loads of times :(

Taking off in an A-10 with a unconfigured joystick (throttle worked and the taxing) but the rest I'd rather not talk about.

bloodthirsty_viking
2009-08-01, 01:51
runen froma manned hummvy on mattura, only to have it come up, start shooting the 50 at me, suppressing me, then he needs to relode or overheats, idk, and i pop up and yell "EAT AA SUCKAS" i aim down my sight, the hummvy starts moving out, and then, finnaly, i shoot, it lifts up a little and hits him =)

good times

OkitaMakoto
2009-08-03, 03:30
So, just a short story to get off my chest and possibly apologize if the players are forum goers.

I recently reformatted my PC so everything has been defaulted.

I get onto an Op Archer server [CHICAGO INSURGENCY I think] and go US. I get dropped off in the mountains with my team and immediately go to get set up.

Im talking on TS with my buddies from time to time, but not since I got ingame.

We see enemy in the hills just as my friend on TS asks me a question.

I line up my shot, press my TS talk button F to respond to my buddy, and fire.

Actual events: I hit F to talk on TS, but its also my default switch weapons key, so I switch to my grenade. I mistakenly hit right click and drop a grenade right between me and a squad of US soldiers.

I make a break for it but TK two guys... then apologize profusely...

I felt like a complete noob...

I immediately went into options and turned of "F" to switch through weapons...

Embarrassing...

crazy11
2009-08-03, 03:46
Thats what happens when you dont play PR for a long time :P

Wilkinson
2009-08-03, 04:29
OkitaMakoto;1101236']So, just a short story to get off my chest and possibly apologize if the players are forum goers.

I recently reformatted my PC so everything has been defaulted.

I get onto an Op Archer server [CHICAGO INSURGENCY I think] and go US. I get dropped off in the mountains with my team and immediately go to get set up.

Im talking on TS with my buddies from time to time, but not since I got ingame.

We see enemy in the hills just as my friend on TS asks me a question.

I line up my shot, press my TS talk button F to respond to my buddy, and fire.

Actual events: I hit F to talk on TS, but its also my default switch weapons key, so I switch to my grenade. I mistakenly hit right click and drop a grenade right between me and a squad of US soldiers.

I make a break for it but TK two guys... then apologize profusely...

I felt like a complete noob...

I immediately went into options and turned of "F" to switch through weapons...

Embarrassing...

Welcome back from Japan :wink:
Where in PR, Kamikazee attacks work on team mates :)

EazyCurrE
2009-08-03, 04:45
I was driving a truck across the bridge from the MEC main on Jabal. I come to the end of the bridge and catch a little air on the decline, and there is a friendly apc under my truck. The apc blows up and my logistics does a front flip, where it lays upside down for a few seconds, then BOOM

Worse yet the people in the apc were my fellow clansmen xD
-rep on that play

Shredhead99
2009-08-04, 12:00
We were MEC on Muttra, against a lousy US team, that we managed to drive out completely, even from docks. Then the inevitable last fight began, US flying in with helos. I was Machinegunner. We wiped out nearly two hole squads, except one lone SAW- Gunner. He escaped unnoticed and started a Rambo- Tour, killing some of us. I laid prone, covering the building with the ramp from the side. He emerged, didn't see me, went prone and started firing. I thanked all Gods, took aim and pressed the trigger. CLICK! Aargh! Until I reloaded, he managed to kill 3 of my Squad.

wookimonsta
2009-08-04, 12:28
I was on jabal, on the mec side. i had respawned at a fb in jabal city. i found an enemy sniper and knifed him.
of course i took the mans sniper kit and went on a 15 minute walk to a good position.
i lay down in pretty decent cover with 2 enemy squads at bridge with 0 cover to my direction. i could've picked em off one by one.
of course at this point a friendly spots me and fires at me.
i yell cease fire 5 times and run back to heal.
when i pop up again to show the friendly that he is firing at another friendly he gives me a headshot.

another stupid thing was on that one insurgency map whose name i cannot remember. its the one where the us base used to be in the big square with two mosques in the northern part of the map and is now in the NE corner.
i was insurgent and was chasing an enemy sniper through the desert for the better part of half an hour. i finally found the bugger but he managed to injure me.
i grabbed his kit and found he was out of field dressings. i walked all the way back to our base only to bleed out and have some other insurgent take my kit :(

mosinmatt
2009-08-04, 18:22
I forget the exact map this was on, maybe Karbala. So my squad see a chopper pilot floating down. SO we run after him, and finally kill him as he is running away. So my bro picks up his kit, and we are jumping around in celebration. Then...CRACK. Brother goes down. CRACK! I go down.
A sniper had been watching us, and killed us both!

Peeta
2009-08-04, 20:09
10 on 10 seeder Muttrah 64 match. I hop in a huey to transport my squad somewhere. Decide to be Mr. 1337 and do barrel rolls. I do one barrel roll and attempt to pull out of it....the huey keeps doing barrel rolls with my squad screaming at me until we hit the ocean....

back in .756...I got mad at some guys for taking the attk LB on Kashan (we were MEC). So I jump in the COW and try to takeoff before its warmed up. Had full squad in my cow...flipped the cow into the attk lb....look up to see Big Green text saying... ADMIN:xxxxxxxx "Care to explain yourself?"

Just happened today:

Al Basrah, I was driving Big Red...I rounded a corner and see an apc with a full squad dismounting.... I drive right into it listening to their horrified screeches of terror over mumble. Detonate killing apc and squad....and 2 caches...:-?
I was like wtf..... The whole team was screaming at me calling me a noob...

Stand on top of USA Avenger, guy without crewman gets in..... Thing does one of the "lowrider" incidents, he gets out. Avenger jumps with me still on top.... I go flying 50 feet in the air and die on impact only to find half of my squad had followed me.....

In A10....some guy is lasing...Im screaming in team chat WHERE WHERE WHERE??????????

I hit it like 5 times...Then somehow I tapped the E key after I had sent the message, bailing out of A10..... I parachute down and play hide and seek with the tank the guy had been lasing. :?

Try to divebomb with F16.....cant....pull...up.....

Kaland
2009-08-04, 20:25
This happend a few weeks ago, Me and some guy made a CAS squad when i found out my A10 was gonna spawn soon(i was in the F16 beacuse the other guy just joined and i got shot down almost at the same time) and i landed the F16 to get the A10 when i saw some guy running towards the A10, i tell the other guy to get in the
F16 and block the runway, i go infront of the A10 saying to the guy that he is stealing assets, the he gets ready to take off at the runway when he shots at the F16 with his gun and blows him up, right after he takes off and kills me, and about 4-5 minutes after he baserapes the MEC base and get shot down, i got so happy when a admin perm banned him after that.

Damn that was long...

Kaland
2009-08-04, 20:36
Me and a guy was flying a havok, we did quite well and the US only had about 50 tickets left or so, and after some flying around we found an enemy apache flying below us, it tried to evade us, then we heard a lock on, and the missile hit like a half second later, and me and my gunner screamed WTF just happend when we both saw the Do you want to forgive etc. Turned out a friendly guy at the firebase tried to shot down the apache but missile hit and hit us instead.

calstifer
2009-08-05, 09:01
1: I orded my squad to enguage an allied squad. I was the only surviver.

burghUK
2009-08-05, 16:02
WAs on kashan in the frogfoot , both jets had just spawned. I alt tabbed to set up my joystick profile , when i came back the gun was firing and id blew up fight3r in the mig...

flem615
2009-08-06, 01:22
on a match on karbala the game had been going for 3.5 hours and we were all bored shitless. so as an insurgent, i went to one of our last caches and blew it to allah with my RPG. no one knew it was me. teehee...

Gore
2009-08-08, 08:31
asshole who shoots you while you're healing a squadmember because he couldn't wait.

DanishPride
2009-08-09, 06:51
almost the same as 1. firing an AA at an enemy chopper being chased by an LB and hit the LB instead :(

War-Saw-M249
2009-08-09, 07:13
on kashan... a friend of mine and I have been flying jets together since around the beginning of .85 and we never really had any in air accidents (like teamkills whilst in the air) until just about a week or two ago, we actually turned into eachother and we both died. My friend even said nothing like that had even happened before from all the times we were flying.

War-Saw-M249
2009-08-09, 07:41
On Fallujah I am a Marine and I go and kill a guy with the arty IED, I take it, walk across the street and a guy spots me a flips out. He hits the prone button and kinda hesitates for a second on the trigger all I did was walk towards him not even shooting and he fires a round after one second, then another, then another and I get teamkilled. I guess the rag on my head got him confused.

fry_fubar
2009-08-09, 17:34
On Fallujah I am a Marine and I go and kill a guy with the arty IED, I take it, walk across the street and a guy spots me a flips out. He hits the prone button and kinda hesitates for a second on the trigger all I did was walk towards him not even shooting and he fires a round after one second, then another, then another and I get teamkilled. I guess the rag on my head got him confused.

Sounds like something "Captain America" would do from Generation Kill lol.

My most retarded moments:

Al Basrah:

On top of the Hotel roof, I'm taking fire from a Brit Saw gunner, so i walk backwards... Next thing I know I'm falling to my death lol.

This was a stupid moment for the insurgents... We (Brits) had a full squad taking cover in the southern desert part of the map, near the south bridges. Two machine gunners, light at, scoped rifleman, medic and the SQL all firing at this ONE guy across the river. We actually spent the best part of an hour firing at the exact same spot, just rearming at the truck in cover. And this endless stream of insurgents would pop their heads up on the same stair-well, just staring at us. Could see the carpet of enemy bodies, was absolutely ridiculous! They didn't stop looking, we eventually left the area out of sheer boredom! No one bothered to flank us, not a single round returned :\

In Kashan, after a strafing run in the A10, I was just about to touch down on the air field when some friendly ran in front of the plane, tried to evade.. lost most of my power from trying to land and ended up upside down in a field about 50 meters to the left.

Logaritm
2009-08-10, 02:14
104. My squad is in a convoy on Archer, with another squad our SL is in contact with over mumbled or something. Anyways, we've got a fully loaded humvee, a humvee with 3 people in it and 2 fully loaded logistics trucks. We we're a bit south of airfield, where you're sort of driving in canyons. I went "You know what would be so funny right now, if Big Red just started flying towards us like a jet...." Exactly 5 seconds later I look up (from the gunner in the partially loaded humvee) and watch a big red object comes from over one of the canyon walls, eclipse the sun, land on a logistics truck, detonate and takes out the whole convoy....

man... i can totally imagine what it looked like

fishmuffins
2009-08-10, 08:20
lol at the rest but:

flyin blackhawk in kashan desert, fly back to main to repair, as i'm on one of the helo pads ANOTHER BLACKHAWK SPAWNS ON TOP OF ME!!!!!:razz:

AlonTavor
2009-08-11, 07:51
-------

jim1994
2009-08-12, 02:32
well, I did something dumb.
a couple of days back on the European Mumble Server on operation archer, I was on the taliban side. And we were defending a cache on the west side of the village, and I was in the building with the cache. I decided to fool around (stupid me) and aimed my AK at a squad leader and told him to freeze. Then suddenly I accidently slightly tapped the fire key as I was going to turn. I wounded him and he said some bad things to me, and i kept on saying sorry, and some other guy tked me.

I felt really stupid Xl

Dannii
2009-08-12, 10:56
It was on a Operation Archer round where I was looking on a rally point until I heard a helicopter and I was like: ''Huh?'' after that I looked to the left and saw a Huey flying towards me to me, I was stupid enough not to move and he rammed into me.

7eveN
2009-08-14, 16:43
It was my second day of PR and was playing in Ghost Train i think.
I join a squad and didn't realize it was called "Sabotage", so i spawn and grab the AR kit.
Being a complete noob I see everbody crouching and proning behind enemy lines trying to avoid enemy contact, except me. As i run around like a complete douchebag i see infront of me an enemy squad and so i take my AR and just gun them down. The SL is not happy and he starts screaming and then boom out of nowhere we get machine gunned by the Nanjing jeep. We all die and i disconnect from the server out of shame.

Peeta
2009-08-14, 18:43
We had air superiority on Kashan, I'm in the MiG and I get bored so I show off a bit. I fly upside down over our runway and all of sudden, I get the bleed screen. I turn around desperately to try to land. My squadmate says I'm on fire. Then I'm like lolwut? I'M ON FIRE!!!!???:shock: I blow up in midair. :oops:

I learn later, I hadn't clipped the runway, I had clipped a FLYING BODY! I was like wtf? Guess he meant on of those guys that just randomly spawn in midair, guess I clipped one of them. :D

Aimed
2009-08-14, 19:06
lol at the rest but:

flyin blackhawk in kashan desert, fly back to main to repair, as i'm on one of the helo pads ANOTHER BLACKHAWK SPAWNS ON TOP OF ME!!!!!:razz:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/7786f1d4c0805704fb4798929aaaf75f4ec25cce.jpg (http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/ukfaimed/ss_file-7786f1d4c0805704fb4798929aaaf75f4ec25cce.jpg)

any chance this was it?

i was on karbala, warming up the lb at the start of the round, when i accidently knock over my drink onto my keyboard and mouse, so my reaction was to quickly dry my keyboard, forgetting i was warming up the lb and the lb ends up flipping over, crashing into the other lb and wiping out 1 and a half squads. i immediately left the server in shame and vowed never to have drinks near my keyboard again

Wh33lman
2009-08-14, 22:48
Not sure what number were up to now, so im just going to post.

Towards the end of .75(~2 weeks before .8 was released) my friend convinced me to download PR. I did, got it all set up, and the day after hey took me in with his clan to play. Qwai River, Chinese side. He askes me:
"Hey Wh33lman, you want to be the gunner in the tank?"
"HELL YEAH" I replied
We take the the tank out to the construstion site in the NW end of the map, my driver parks me in back and then got out to help cap. I'm sitting it it alone and watching the second floor when i spot a guy in digital camo. so I light him up with the coax.

It was the guy that convinced me to download PR in the first place.

Original Op Archer, after several epic fails during an assualt on a cache in the airfield, we finally manage to destroy it and are on our way to the front exit. Were still taking fire from the control tower, and because of this, the driver was petal to the metal over rough terrain. He manages to flip the Humvee on its roof, forcing all of us to bail out with no cover in sight. Another squad member was already on his way from the base with another Humvee, so our ordeal was short lived. The same driver took the wheel again, and decided that it would be safer to not to take the road, but to go 4 wheeling throught the back country. He gets the Humvee stuck in a giant hole near the Eastern outpost. The rest of the squad bails out, but my door is jamed and I had to switch seats. I switched to the drivers seat, and someone sugested hitting "Shift" to get it out. I did so, leaveing the driver stuck in the hole. I had hoped that he could still get in from the rear hatch(the "beach party" Humvee had just been replaced with the USI one) so I backed up into the hole again, hoping to bring him out. I landed right on top of him.
To this day, I still knock KarateDougs driving.
Th3xFatm4n[tF] - Screenshots (http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/wh33lman/ss_file-37e78b0e0500507f260778e220a9cc4cf1608513.jpg)

As the medic on Korengal, watching 3 of my squadmembers slide down this hill, killing each one of them, and each one expecting not to end up like the last. The very defination of insanity.

Driveing a Stryker on EJOD at the beging of the round, I drop off a squad right at the edge of the city where the road slopes up sharply. The squad hops out and my gunner screams "TANK!". I look to the right, and next to the planters that divide the road, a T-70 rolls up and its barrel starts to swing in our direction. I yell at him to pop smoke as I back down the slope at an agonizingly slow pace. When I get to the bottom, I turn left and stomp on it(W+Shift). We almost make it to the edge of the retaining wall before we get shot in the a$$ by the tank.

most recently i had a couple of mis-identifications on Kashan Desert. The server kinda drained when the map switched to Kashan, so everyone was either waiting for jets of flying around in empty helocopters. Fast forward a little bit, the MEC have goten off to a rocky start as the US control both bunkers and are moving in on the south village. I have a full infanty squad scatered in the bunker system, and myself and a squad member spawned back at base to grab a Humvee for the assualt on South Village. We head on out, and had planned to pick up 2 members of another squad that were sitting on the North Village, and drop them in the bunkers in a swap for guys. As I rolled up, the 2 seemed to have abanded their tank and were taking cover behind a building on the right side of the road. I take a second look at the tank...
Its a T-70.
Some panicing, curse words, and a short trip in reverse later, myself and my gunner were dead. There was a squad specifically named "TANKS", so we opted for the Bradlys as transport instead. Fast forward again, we arrive at the South Village having disbatched the offending tank and a random BMP-3, and begin the capture. we lose north bunker in the process, so i load everyone back up and head back towards North Village, for fear that we would be spotted crossing the ridgline. on our way back, we chatting and having a good time, and i spot the wreakage of the first tank, which promptly fired upon us and killed the entire squad. turns out, it wasnt the wreakage with thought it was, it was their friends come back for revenge

Liam[EEF]
2009-08-17, 08:41
mine is a regular occurance, when ever i throw a grenade, the friendlies who know me well will get ready to run away, as half the time the grenade will bounce of the window, off the wall or fence etc and kill half the squad.

a perfect example is on al basrah when we were clearing the building with the lader down to a little pit in the middle, i right clicked with a grenade, went to throw one down the hole, i accidentaly go into the ladder, then when i get back up the grenades goes to the corner of the room and i shout "GET OUT" and recive shrapnal wounds in the rear on the way out.

now lets just forget this all happened to us...

http://www.thechangelab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/mib-memory-flash.jpg

Roborob
2009-08-18, 14:20
Ok so last night I was playing on the RT Mumble (EU) server. I was British on Al Basrah. At the main base I grabbed a Sniper Kit, planning on heading out and picking up my spotter (I spawned at main, he spawned at the outpost). So I grab the Sniper Kit and jump in a land rover, speeding towards the exit of the base. Unfortunately, someone was entering the base in a land rover as well.........

You see, in most countries you drive on the right side of the road. I do this everyday driving to work. drive right, pass left. You walk on the right as well. So naturally when i saw this land rover speeding right at me I veered right..... And the other guy... well, I think he must have been British (or Australian).

BTW Sorry dude, it was a cultural misunderstanding

Fishbone
2009-08-19, 08:15
I remapped the talk to squad key to the key. The next game I came increasingly annoyed how my SMs where not talking and not even responding to my orders/warnings. Yeah, you can guess it, all the time I used the old B key and my SMs hadn't heard a single thing of me.

Makes me curious why they even stayed as I didn't type anything either...

MrSh@vid
2009-08-19, 16:02
Lol Fishbone,
Today Playing Tad Sae i had several.

Start of the game my squad and i got into a boat and attempted to rush the north end of the map and hit the Chinese in the back, Alas they where moving slowly and as we arrived at their end of the river, we where greeted by 20-30 Chinese soldiers who ripped us to shreds before we could blink.
About 30minutes later we where grouped in the compound near south about to do a 2 squad dash to the north,oblivious to the gunfire around me, Needless to say we rushed straight into a large firefight where i promptly lost half of my and half of the other squad.
Finally, when all seemed lost, We decided to get back in the boats. One boat was just on the edge of the map so i quickly tried to swing it back round out of the out of bounds, needeless to say it glitched on the map edge and blew up killing me and a smurf from another squad, the other boat in attempt to move away from me ended up going out of bounds himself.
I imagine the fish are having a right old feast now :).

Roborob
2009-08-19, 16:28
I was playing on RT Mumble

Game crashed while switching maps so I rushed to get the game back up! Made it with about 45 seconds left. there were 3 squads, all locked. So i made my own, humbly naming it after myself (Roborob, squad 4). We played for a while and it was going good, then... My game crashed again. So (after cursing) i re-load it and jump back into my squad, I'm no longer squad leader. But I can't get to them... I turn Pilot for a little bit and decide to fly transport till I die then respawn with my squad. Halfway to the destination I get kicked from my squad.... Roborobob is kicked from squad Roborob.

2009-08-23, 17:04
1. Managed to sneak up on a scimitar with a bomb car, but didnt realise that the top speed of the apc was higher than my little old explosive volvo. I ended up chasing the thing for around 4 minutes before it cornered me.

2. Fired an AA round at a chopper (on muttrah), and had it retarget and hit a helicopter on the carrier, which wasn't allowed on the server I played on.

3. Fired an AA round at a chopper (again on muttrah), and had it kill a friendly squad

4. Hit an attack chopper with the lat (yes, muttrah), and had the chopper run me over (not deliberately) before it decided to fall into the ocean.

5. Considerably underestimated the blast radius of an ied on ramiel, even though I was between the ied and the cache, the cache blew up.

6. Discovering the often not talked about damage that civilians take from swimming.

(-AirHav0k-)
2009-08-24, 01:04
I was playing on RT Mumble

Game crashed while switching maps so I rushed to get the game back up! Made it with about 45 seconds left. there were 3 squads, all locked. So i made my own, humbly naming it after myself (Roborob, squad 4). We played for a while and it was going good, then... My game crashed again. So (after cursing) i re-load it and jump back into my squad, I'm no longer squad leader. But I can't get to them... I turn Pilot for a little bit and decide to fly transport till I die then respawn with my squad. Halfway to the destination I get kicked from my squad.... Roborobob is kicked from squad Roborob.

Are you the same Roborob from FenixSync?

Hulabi
2009-08-24, 11:26
Me and my mate manning the Checzhen TOW Car, we drive 100 meters out of the main base, and suddenly the vehicle just jumps 500 meters in the air and spins.... we were both like "eh.. wtf? And 10 seconds later the vehicle turns so that its facing the ground :P Just saw the ground getting close and closer and closer... DEAD. Had a good laugh after :P

NyteMyre
2009-08-26, 12:54
Yesterday, Rezza filled up a transport-truck on Sunset City, only to blow it up in the first few minutes with 8 man in it because he got stuck between a building and the fence :D

quote:

Rezza: Someone in the back, guide me...
Me: Okay, go a little left
*BOOOOOOOOM*
Me: okay, maybe right.

bondsan
2009-08-26, 13:41
there really isn't enough room to list in total.
how about fallujah west, top spawn on the main road from the start. there is a red car (not bomb as i found out) i drove it direct to the usa ammo dump and while surrounded with usa troops all selecting their kits i hit both buttons (music and bomb) only to find out it's just a transport !!! DOH !!!
so there's me sitting in the us main whistling dixie with a car that won't go bang.
oh boy did i feel a noob !

7eveN
2009-08-26, 14:52
Join a Kashan server, spawn as US in a FB on the hills. I join a Tank Buster sqd, and go to a supply crate and get an HAT kit. Now you have to know that i'm also watching Top Gear while playing this. Anyway, I aim the HAT at T-what ever that is, and blow it up. A BMP taht was standing next to it whihc was getting repaired by a logistic truck repair thing blows up to. So i'm like yeah!!!!! two hits with one missile. Then I see on left top corner that i just tked 4 guys. It turns out i didn't spawn as a US and i just shot 4 friendlies. Ban.....