PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion - Vehicle] PZL W-3 Sokół

$pyker
2008-08-02, 11:04
I know you guys probably have a lot on your hands and this is not the most important of vehicles to use but i suggest at some point perhaps after your first release you could make the PZL W-3 Sokół helicopter for the polish armed forces on PR. It is primarily used as an armed transport chopper for the polish land forces and uses a twin 23mm GSz-23Ł cannon and four pylons for weapons such as missiles , in PR's case hydras here is the link for information about it.

PZL W-3 Sokó? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PZL_W-3_Sok%C3%B3%C5%82#Military_Versions)

Ragni<RangersPL>
2008-08-02, 12:27
Yes, we are planning to make a transport version of this helicopter but it has low priority right now ;)

EOD_Security-2252
2008-08-08, 23:09
You could probably try getting the Sokol from PoE2.

azn_chopsticks_boi
2008-08-08, 23:16
Heh, PoE2 wont share anything :)

There are many threads over at their forums about people saying to use there models and such.

EOD_Security-2252
2008-08-10, 02:10
Someone should tell PoE's team that being selfish is bad. I don't see why some mods are such Nazis about their productions, as long as there is credit given to the mod team/devs I don't understand why they care (unless they really are just selfish).

gumball
2008-08-10, 04:10
Someone should tell PoE's team that being selfish is bad. I don't see why some mods are such Nazis about their productions, as long as there is credit given to the mod team/devs I don't understand why they care (unless they really are just selfish).

they aren't selfish at all. They are competing with PR and BSS and do not have to share anything with anyone. If they want to keep there own stuff for themselves then so be it. Its there's and they aren't obligated to give anyone anything. Sure, they don't share there stuff but it doesn't matter because we could just model the things our selves and make them even better.

EOD_Security-2252
2008-08-10, 17:32
It is being selfish, I didn't say they had to give stuff away, but they are being selfish.
And you could make your own stuff, but that's inefficient and distracts the mod team from uncharted mod territory which they need to concentrate on.