PDA

View Full Version : Coding Transfering Weapons and Vehicles Into Your BF2 (or other sources)

3===SPECTER===3
2008-06-01, 15:46
Ok so ive seen alot of topics popping up about transferring weapons and vehicle from PR into your BF2 Singleplayer. Ive been able to do this successfully numerous ammounts of time and was able to make my own PR minimod with a large amount of extra content. Unfortunately, my computer crashed and my screenshots and my whole mod went down the drain (oh well).

Ok to start, this Tutorial is only for the people who are using this for their own private use. PRIVATE USE!

Weapons:
The whole process of transferring weapons is pretty simple. you start with taking the files from the "pr/objects/" folder which will be in the "objects_client.zip" and the "objects_server.zip" inside these zips the file will be under "weapons/handheld" (depends on if you want a handheld weapon or a stationary) you copy these files and transfer them into the same spot of you "BF2" folder inside BF2's "objects_client" and "objects_server" (note, same folder inside of these zips as where you found it.) Now the gun itself will be in game, but you will experience a crash if you try to run it because we need the icons. My experience with icons has been, How do i say?... troubled. The only way ive been successfully able to do this is to transfer the icons, but change the ".tga" to ".dds" the only issue with this is that the icon appears upside down. (if anyone knows how to change this, please post). But anyway, to transfer icons, they will be in the "pr/menu" folder and in the "menu_client" inside the "menu_client", the path to the icons is "HUD\Texture\Ingame\Weapons\Icons\Hud" you transfer these to the corresponding BF2 "menu_client" and change the ".tga" to ".dds"

Put your weapon in a kit and have fun.

Vehicles
Vehicles are a bit more tricky, to accomplish this, we need to do the same as above with the objects, don't do the icons. once we have the objects transferred like above, we need to go inside the .tweak to change the icons of the vehicle. Why? because theres more than one icon file to transfer to get the minimap icons in game and ive had trouble with this. so what i do is go into the .tweak and change the paths of the icons to a different already existing icon. For example if you transfer a t-55, you can just use the already existing BF2 tank icon. saves time and doesn't make a difference. Also, another thing to change in the tweak is the "guiIndex". To find this just open the .tweak with notepad and go to edit/ find and type in "gui index" the line you should get is. "ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.guiIndex" you can change the number on that to a number that is on an already existing vehicle in BF2. To find that just look in that vehicle ".tweak" No this is my only problem, if you know how to transfer huds please post because im not sure how.
Now to finish it off, put your vehicle into a map and run BF2 while in windowed mode. You may get an error, but thats ok because now, depending on the error, go back into the files and retrieve the file the error specifies and transfers it to BF2

Sorry if my Tut has any hazy areas. it my first Tut and i hope it helps.

mike653048
2008-06-01, 18:03
when you say to put the weapon in your kit, how do i do that??

mike653048
2008-06-01, 19:23
i really need help, srry to bump but if i get this to work then i wont really need any help anymore :mrgreen:

3===SPECTER===3
2008-06-01, 23:48
go to the Objects_server.zip in BF2, and go to kits. choose an army and a kit and replace the rifle or whatever to the file name of your new gun

mike653048
2008-06-02, 00:07
okay, i got an error:

debug assertion failed!

file: D:\DiceCanada\BoosterPack2\Code\Game\Objects\Base\ BundleTemplate.cpp
Line: 213

Text: uslat_at4 addBundleChilds() template not found:e_muzz_shoulderfiredrocket

what do i do???

striker105
2008-06-02, 14:31
Can anyone tell me how to transfer the faction (I mean the soliders model, flag etc...) to PR from other mod or vice versa
Thanks

marcoelnk
2008-06-02, 14:35
Can anyone tell me how to transfer the faction (I mean the soliders model, flag etc...) to PR from other mod or vice versa
Thanks
i dunno how to that but you will have to ask the DEVs for permission anyway.

striker105
2008-06-03, 00:24
i dunno how to that but you will have to ask the DEVs for permission anyway.

In facts I just want to add the faction to PRSP for self enjoyment..........

3===SPECTER===3
2008-06-03, 23:16
ok mike what you need to do is go and find the e_muzz_shoulderfiredrocket and transfer that into BF2 or whereever, just like everything else.

Striker. Transferring an army is extremely hard and alot of work. ive done it but i always got an unexplained crash and never completed it.

striker105
2008-06-04, 00:21
Striker. Transferring an army is extremely hard and alot of work. ive done it but i always got an unexplained crash and never completed it.

I want to know what are the nesseary files for transfering a faction
As I did similar job (but not PR) before, ie transfer an army which is totally based by EU solider to vBF2. But I found that they are using original EU texture in vBF2.Or when I try to change the name of the files (ie not using the name "EU"),I cannot spawn in game.............So I just want anyone give me a hand
Thanks

3===SPECTER===3
2008-06-04, 02:07
if i were you id search the BF editor and the BFSP forums, thats where i got my TUT

Tonnie
2008-06-30, 03:52
Do note that this is for my own personal use...

ok my problem is this....

I have copyed over the weapons files from both objects_client and objects_server to the PR-SP ones...

I then opened the object_server in PR-SP and went kits/us and have opened the con file officer, i then change the line from
"ObjectTemplate.addTemplate usrif_m16a4"
to
"ObjectTemplate.addTemplate bf2aus_f88s"

Now when i run the PR-SP it still shows the m16a4 and not the f88...
What else do i have todo to make the weapon show up ingame

Outlaw22
2008-07-01, 16:59
tonnie15;716167']Do note that this is for my own personal use...

I have copyed over the weapons files from both objects_client and objects_server to the PR-SP ones...

I then opened the object_server in PR-SP and went kits/us and have opened the con file officer, i then change the line from
to

Answer in the SP forums.....

turnpipe
2008-07-01, 20:07
Can anyone tell me how to transfer the faction (I mean the soldiers model, flag etc...) to PR from other mod or vice versa
Thanks
You know what would be really cool a Mod verses Mod, Mod.
Like Forgotten hope 2 vs PR.

Tonnie
2008-07-02, 07:56
but how would that work???

striker105
2008-07-03, 23:58
tonnie15;716167']Do note that this is for my own personal use...

to

may be you forgot to add the files in menu _client
for example: weapon icons and Atlas.............
Don't forget to add the releated files in menu_server/Atlas............

Skjold
2008-07-15, 12:58
I'm sorry, but I need a tiny bit of help here. I have done exactly as you describe, but my game keeps CTD - can you show a pic of where you add the gun (I mean which line you change)
I'm trying to get a M14 from PR to BF2 in the spec-ops kit, the greatest thing would be to have the M4 and the M14 at the same time in the kit, and thereby quit the sidearm Beretta 92F :-)

Thanks in advance
:-)

Miki Skjold

jaspercat444
2008-07-18, 01:57
Okay heres a problem I'm having... I understand how to transfer it, I have the right files (i think) open, but when I drag and drop into BF2 directory, it doesn't do anything. Like a file transfer screen is there, but its not getting anywhere. Help?

matias16739
2008-07-26, 04:50
Hello all, im getting a trouble, i keep getting this error:
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/1031/bf2errorrf8.jpg

Where i have to copy the aix_stg58? In the Atlas folder? Where?

Chanvlan
2008-08-23, 02:31
how do i get the guns from PR or vichles from PR into 3DS Max?

Shandy
2009-06-02, 20:28
I transfered t-72 from PR mod but when i start game it crashes to desktop
Can someone help me!!!:grin::grin:

Shandy
2009-06-02, 20:31
I transfered t-72 tank from USI mod and I install it in map.When I start game it crashes to desktop.Can someone help me!!!

boom50cal
2009-07-03, 21:09
I tried this on Vista, doesn't work no matter what I do. The last thing I tried is moving the vBF2 Objects_server.zip and Objects_client.zip then placed the files into it after placing it into a kit. Constant CTD. Even in vSpecialForces that I don't think is modded CTD's. I'll keep trying different stuff to see if I can get it working. And if I do I'll post it onto this thread. If anyone knows a solution please post here.

This is the error that I get when I launch vBF2 when in windowed mode. https://www.realitymod.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3438&stc=1&d=1246659160

I'll try PR and post results too. Exact same results.

Ok I found out what I did wrong. I deleted my menu_client.zip and menu_server.zip for vBF2. Would any kind person mind sending me an unmodded copy of theres? I'll give you brownie points :D

Drunkenup
2009-07-25, 19:36
I tried transferring the Mk12 from V0.8, it works except when I get in game, the weapon model doesn't show, I get empty hands doing animations that make him look funny. Zoom works, but no reticule, no sound, but all the proper stats work, damage, accuracy, ammo count, mag count. Can someone tell me the issue?

Shandy
2009-08-26, 06:50
I found solution.Debugging Tools for Windows can open dmp files.In dmp files are reason why your game has crashed.:D:D

Shandy
2009-08-28, 19:44
Ive been able to do this successfully numerous ammounts of time and was able to make my own Serbian forces mod with a large amount of extra content

Forcat_Speciale
2009-09-04, 09:44
Can anyone tell me how I can transfer smoke signal grenades from RP to my original BF2 game without crashing it. I have tried to do it like any with other weapon, but the game crashes at 15% while loading.
Thanks

Shandy
2009-09-06, 17:01
okay, i got an error:

debug assertion failed!

file: D:\DiceCanada\BoosterPack2\Code\Game\Objects\Base\ BundleTemplate.cpp
Line: 213

Text: uslat_at4 addBundleChilds() template not found:e_muzz_shoulderfiredrocket

what do i do???

Replace e_muzz_shoulderfiredrocket with an existing one muzz from other weapon

=ice= siggi
2009-10-05, 08:46
i made a transfer of the m4 series and then my computer broke but i made a backup off the mod but when i click join game when i should see the spawn screen i get an unexplaind crash ?????

Shandy
2009-10-28, 19:46
It's stupid to steal models from others.I stop transferring vehicles and weapon.

A1_Unit
2009-11-05, 20:10
Despite following the instructions to the letter I just can't get a sniper rifle from PR into BF2. Could anyone help me out?:-(

ba12348
2009-11-26, 03:43
alright, brand new here (at the pr forums) but i know a fair bit about self-modding

first off, run it in windowed mode to get an error message, this will tell you exactly what texture/sound/bundlechild/whatever your'e missing
to run in window mode, right click on the icon for your mod of choice and add "+fullscreen 0" to the path
without that message "it stopped at 15%" means just about nothing, other than the problem is somewhere in and objects folder

now perhaps someone can help me with my problem, its not PR related, but you guys seem to know about modding

I moved USI's m109 howitzer to AIX, and after many error messages (see above) im able to drive around in it an blow things up, but, its got no skin (first pic) and when i try to jump into the commanders position, with the mg, i get the second pic

when i open it up in the editor, it has a skin, textures, etc, for some reason my comp refused to take a scrren cap of it though

i dont really mind the color, since camo is irrelevant to bots, it would be nice to have it fixed though, what i really want is the mg to work

to A1 Unit:
post an error message and i can probably tell you what youre missing or what you can do to fix it (such as redirecting a texture to a substitute)

Acemantura
2009-12-16, 03:31
I want to get all of the vehicles over to PR from FH2 for personal use.

How would I go about doing that and what more information do you need?

mujahideen1979
2010-01-05, 12:05
-DELETED-

mujahideen1979
2010-01-05, 12:07
can you give us a better tutorial for the vehicles ? btw weapons works awesome thanks ! :D
sorry for double post

SkullTerror
2010-07-03, 13:39
this tut is not working, i will write 1 soon!

Outlawz7
2010-07-12, 09:53
It works, it's just slightly more complex than copying over the weapons and vehicles folders. One tip: you also need to copy over the Effects folder which contains all the explosion effects for vehicles and muzzle flashes etc. which would kinda solve half the issues in this thread.
After that you also need to copy the Menu files for images and icons used, or edit every weapon and vehicle to use BF2's menu files.

There's also another thread on this, dunno why you had to bump this one.
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f189-modding-tutorials/55667-how-mod-pr-coop-mode-unsupported.html

Insanitypays
2011-01-29, 03:10
I have a solution for your flipped weapon icon problem, all you have to do is open the file with photoshop (or whatever photoeditor u have) and then flip the image there, then save it and replace the old file, hope I helped :)

Hamid
2011-03-30, 19:50
Hello!:grin:

I Have PR v.917 And you said that go to HUD\Texture\Ingame\Weapons\Icons\Hud and copy the weapon name from this folder to bf2 menu client!:grin:
Now the problem here,with me is that i only see SIX Folders only that are the same name as the folder in the bf2 menu client.zip...:neutral:
I do not see the following folders that i need,as you said!
I try to play a game bet it crashes on OBJECTS ON 15%!!!!:(
It Would Be Thank Full If You Could Help.

Thanx!!!!!!8-)

Hamid
2011-03-31, 12:04
Ok!

I have found a way to put guns into bf2!
I have played with the gun,but when i shoot,it does not shoot and kill.The Bullets go through every thing!

Someone Please Help!

thanks!!!

Hamid
2011-03-31, 12:05
Hamid;1571007]Ok!

I have played with the gun,but when i shoot,it does not shoot and kill.The Bullets go through every thing!

Someone Please Help!

thanks!!!

FISHBED
2011-06-21, 19:41
Hamid;1571007]Ok!

Someone Please Help!

thanks!!!

Probebly u need to change the projectiles ?
Or add the missing ones however i advice u change the projectiles

CrY3R
2013-06-16, 14:26
Hey, i managed to get my Game so far that it comes past the Loading screen but then this happens:
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/5264/5umd.jpg

and now here is the .tweak file (for ppl that are interested):

rem *** Generated with Bf2Editor.exe [created: 2006/5/15 11:52]
GeometryTemplate.setMaterialReflectionScale 0 0 0 0.25
GeometryTemplate.setSpecularStaticGloss 0 0 0 0.15
GeometryTemplate.compressVertexData 1
GeometryTemplate.maxTextureRepeat 16
ObjectTemplate.activeSafe GenericFireArm gbrif_l86
ObjectTemplate.creator SHAWN:Shawn's
ObjectTemplate.modifiedByUser "Shawn's"
ObjectTemplate.saveInSeparateFile 1
ObjectTemplate.castsDynamicShadow 1
ObjectTemplate.cullRadiusScale 10
rem ---BeginComp:WeaponHud ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent WeaponHud
ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.selectIcon Ingame\Weapons\Icons\Hud\Selection\GBRIF_L86.tga
ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.weaponIcon Ingame\Weapons\Icons\Hud\GBRIF_L86.tga
ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.hudName "killed"
ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.guiIndex 9
ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.altGuiIndex 1001
ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.deviationFactor 1
ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.disableOnSprint 0
ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.enablePostProcessingOnGui Index 1001
rem ---EndComp ---
rem ---BeginComp:SingleFireComp ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent SingleFireComp
ObjectTemplate.fire.roundsPerMinute 600
ObjectTemplate.fire.addFireRate 0
ObjectTemplate.fire.addFireRate 2
ObjectTemplate.fire.fireInCameraDof 1
rem ---EndComp ---
rem ---BeginComp:DefaultAmmoComp ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent DefaultAmmoComp
ObjectTemplate.ammo.ammoType 1
ObjectTemplate.ammo.nrOfMags 9
ObjectTemplate.ammo.magSize 30
ObjectTemplate.ammo.reloadTime 6.3
ObjectTemplate.ammo.reloadWithoutPlayer 0
ObjectTemplate.ammo.magLinkWeapon gbrif_l86deployed
rem ---EndComp ---
rem ---BeginComp:SoldierBasedRecoilComp ---
rem Long Barrel 556 Low Recoil Precision Rifle
ObjectTemplate.createComponent SoldierBasedRecoilComp
ObjectTemplate.recoil.hasRecoilForce 1
ObjectTemplate.recoil.recoilForceUp CRD_UNIFORM/2/2/0
ObjectTemplate.recoil.recoilForceLeftRight CRD_UNIFORM/-1/1/1
ObjectTemplate.recoil.zoomModifier 0.6
ObjectTemplate.recoil.goBackOnRecoil 1
rem ---EndComp ---
rem ---BeginComp:SoldierDeviationComp ---
rem Long Barrel 556 Optical Sight Precision Rifle
ObjectTemplate.createComponent SoldierDeviationComp
ObjectTemplate.deviation.minDev .333
ObjectTemplate.deviation.setFireDev 1.4 .7 .023
ObjectTemplate.deviation.setTurnDev 2 .15 .15 .05
ObjectTemplate.deviation.setSpeedDev 3 .02 .02 .02
ObjectTemplate.deviation.setMiscDev 20 20 .15
ObjectTemplate.deviation.devModStand 1.5
ObjectTemplate.deviation.devModCrouch 1.0
ObjectTemplate.deviation.devModLie 0.9
ObjectTemplate.deviation.devModZoom .3
rem ---EndComp ---
rem ---BeginComp:DefaultSoundComp ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent DefaultSoundComp
rem ---EndComp ---
rem ---BeginComp:PostProcess ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent PostProcess
ObjectTemplate.postProcess.tvInterference 270.320
rem ---EndComp ---
rem ---BeginComp:DefaultAnimationComp ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent DefaultAnimationComp
ObjectTemplate.animation.useShiftAnimation 1
ObjectTemplate.animation.shiftDelay .05
rem ---EndComp ---
rem ---BeginComp:DefaultZoomComp ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent DefaultZoomComp
ObjectTemplate.zoom.zoomDelay 0.4
ObjectTemplate.zoom.changeFovDelay 0.4
ObjectTemplate.zoom.zoomLod 1
ObjectTemplate.zoom.addZoomFactor 0
ObjectTemplate.zoom.addZoomFactor 0.306
ObjectTemplate.zoom.disableMuzzleWhenZoomed 1
rem ---EndComp ---
ObjectTemplate.geometry gbrif_l86
ObjectTemplate.hasMobilePhysics 0
ObjectTemplate.aiTemplate marksman_rifle_ai
rem -------------------------------------
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate S_gbrif_l86_Fire1P
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate S_gbrif_l86_Fire1P_Outdoor
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate S_gbrif_l86_Fire3P
ObjectTemplate.setPosition 0/0.023/0.655
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate S_gbrif_l86_BoltClick
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate S_gbrif_l86_TriggerClick
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate S_gbrif_l86_SwitchFireRate
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate S_gbrif_l86_Reload1P
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate S_gbrif_l86_Reload3P
ObjectTemplate.setPosition 0/-0.056/-0.102
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate S_gbrif_l86_Deploy1P
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate S_gbrif_l86_Deploy3P
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate S_gbrif_l86_Zoom
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate e_muzz_m4
ObjectTemplate.setPosition 0/0.023/0.555
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate e_shellejection_556
ObjectTemplate.setPosition 0.012/0.026/-0.108
ObjectTemplate.setRotation -2.5/0/0
ObjectTemplate.animationSystem1P objects/weapons/handheld/gbrif_l86/AnimationSystem1p.inc
ObjectTemplate.animationSystem3P objects/weapons/handheld/gbrif_l86/AnimationSystem3p.inc
ObjectTemplate.keepProjectiles 5
ObjectTemplate.velocity 970
ObjectTemplate.itemIndex 3
ObjectTemplate.delayToUse 2.85

ObjectTemplate.activeSafe Sound S_gbrif_l86_Fire1P
ObjectTemplate.lowSamples 2147483647
ObjectTemplate.mediumSamples 2147483647
ObjectTemplate.soundFilename "objects/weapons/handheld/gbrif_l85a2iron/sounds/GBRIF_L85A2_fire_1p.wav"
ObjectTemplate.loopCount 0
ObjectTemplate.is3dSound 0
ObjectTemplate.stopType 1
ObjectTemplate.volume 1
ObjectTemplate.pitch 1
ObjectTemplate.pan 0.5
ObjectTemplate.reverbLevel 1
ObjectTemplate.pitchEnvelope 0/1/0.9/1.1/1/1/0/0.981/1.035/
ObjectTemplate.volumeEnvelope 0/1/0/1/1/1/0/0.9/1/

ObjectTemplate.activeSafe Sound S_gbrif_l86_Fire3P
ObjectTemplate.soundFilename "objects/weapons/handheld/gbrif_l85a2iron/sounds/GBRIF_L85A2_fire_3p.wav"
ObjectTemplate.loopCount 0
ObjectTemplate.is3dSound 1
ObjectTemplate.volume 0.95
ObjectTemplate.pitch 1
ObjectTemplate.pitchEnvelope 0/1/0.9/1.1/1/1/0/0.975/1.03/
ObjectTemplate.volumeEnvelope 0/1/0/1/1/1/0/0.9/1/
ObjectTemplate.position 0/0.023/0.655
ObjectTemplate.minDistance 3
ObjectTemplate.halfVolumeDistance 10
ObjectTemplate.soundRadius 1.5

ObjectTemplate.activeSafe Sound S_gbrif_l86_BoltClick
ObjectTemplate.soundFilename "objects/weapons/handheld/chrif_type95/sounds/type95_bolt_click.wav"
ObjectTemplate.loopCount 1
ObjectTemplate.volume 0.69
ObjectTemplate.pitch 1
ObjectTemplate.pan 0.5
ObjectTemplate.reverbLevel 0.5

ObjectTemplate.activeSafe Sound S_gbrif_l86_TriggerClick
ObjectTemplate.soundFilename "objects/weapons/handheld/uspis_92fs/sounds/mono/trigger_click.wav"
ObjectTemplate.volume 0.35
ObjectTemplate.pitch 1
ObjectTemplate.pan 0.5

ObjectTemplate.activeSafe Sound S_gbrif_l86_SwitchFireRate
ObjectTemplate.soundFilename "objects/weapons/handheld/usrif_m4/sounds/mono/m4_fire_rate_switch.wav"
ObjectTemplate.volume 0.38
ObjectTemplate.pitch 1
ObjectTemplate.pan 0.5
ObjectTemplate.reverbLevel 0.3

ObjectTemplate.activeSafe Sound S_gbrif_l86_Reload1P
ObjectTemplate.soundFilename "objects/weapons/handheld/gbrif_l85a2iron/sounds/GBRIF_L85A2_reload3p.wav"
ObjectTemplate.volume 0.46
ObjectTemplate.pitch 1
ObjectTemplate.pan 0.5

ObjectTemplate.activeSafe Sound S_gbrif_l86_Reload3P
ObjectTemplate.soundFilename "objects/weapons/handheld/gbrif_l85a2iron/sounds/GBRIF_L85A2_reload3p.wav"
ObjectTemplate.volume 0.46
ObjectTemplate.pitch 1
ObjectTemplate.position 0/-0.056/-0.102
ObjectTemplate.minDistance 2
ObjectTemplate.halfVolumeDistance 4

ObjectTemplate.activeSafe Sound S_gbrif_l86_Deploy1P
ObjectTemplate.soundFilename "objects/weapons/handheld/gbrif_l85a2iron/sounds/GBRIF_L85A2_deploy_1p.wav"
ObjectTemplate.stopType 0
ObjectTemplate.volume 0.4
ObjectTemplate.pitch 1
ObjectTemplate.pan 0.5

ObjectTemplate.activeSafe Sound S_gbrif_l86_Deploy3P
ObjectTemplate.soundFilename "objects/weapons/handheld/usrif_m4/sounds/mono/m4_deploy.wav"
ObjectTemplate.stopType 0
ObjectTemplate.pitch 1
ObjectTemplate.minDistance 0.5
ObjectTemplate.halfVolumeDistance 1

ObjectTemplate.activeSafe Sound S_gbrif_l86_Zoom
ObjectTemplate.soundFilename "objects/weapons/handheld/rurif_bizon/sounds/zoom_generic_2.wav"
ObjectTemplate.pitch 1
ObjectTemplate.pan 0.5

Moszeusz6Pl
2013-06-16, 15:01
Do you have other weapon in this kit with same itemindex?

CrY3R
2013-06-16, 15:11
Moszeusz6Pl;1902959']Do you have other weapon in this kit with same itemindex?

I'am sure i have'nt:

ObjectTemplate.create Kit US_Medic
ObjectTemplate.saveInSeparateFile 1
ObjectTemplate.kitType Medic
ObjectTemplate.geometry US_kits
ObjectTemplate.aiTemplate Medic
ObjectTemplate.geometry.kit 1
ObjectTemplate.geometry.dropGeom 11
ObjectTemplate.networkableInfo KitInfo
ObjectTemplate.setHasCollisionPhysics 1
ObjectTemplate.dropHeadwear helmet
ObjectTemplate.abilityRestoreRate 0.05
ObjectTemplate.abilityInVehicleRadius 7
ObjectTemplate.abilityInVehicleStrength 0.25
ObjectTemplate.abilityInVehicleMaterial 73
ObjectTemplate.unlockIndex 3
ObjectTemplate.cullRadiusScale 2.4

ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USPIS_92FS
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USHGR_M67
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate medikit
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate defibrillator
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate kni_knife
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSMedic
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSMedic2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate gbrif_l86iron
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate ParachuteLauncher

ObjectTemplate.createComponent Ability
ObjectTemplate.ability.hasHealingAbility 1

ObjectTemplate.createComponent AbilityHud
ObjectTemplate.abilityHud.healingSound S_Heal
ObjectTemplate.abilityHud.repairingSound S_Repair
ObjectTemplate.abilityHud.ammoSound S_Resupply

ObjectTemplate.createComponent VehicleHud
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.hudName "HUD_TEXT_MENU_SPAWN_KIT_MEDIC"
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.miniMapIcon "Ingame\Kits\Icons\kit_Medic_outline.tga"
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.vehicleIcon "Ingame\Kits\Icons\kit_Medic.tga"
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.spottedIcon "Ingame\Player\Icons\Minimap\mini_Soldier.dds"
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.pantingSound S_SprintBreath
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.injurySound S_Injury
ObjectTemplate.vehicleHud.vehicleType 7

ObjectTemplate.sprintStaminaDissipationFactor 0.2

rem ---BeginComp:HelpHud ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent HelpHud
ObjectTemplate.HelpHud.helpStringKey "HUD_HELP_KIT_MEDIC_inVehicle"
ObjectTemplate.HelpHud.helpSoundKey "HUD_HELP_KIT_MEDIC_inVehicle"
rem ---EndComp ---

rem ---BeginComp:Radio ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent Radio
ObjectTemplate.Radio.spottedMessage "infantry_spotted"
rem ---EndComp ---

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSMedic
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate gbrif_l86iron
ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 1

ObjectTemplate.create ItemContainer UnlockUSMedic2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate sasrif_g36e
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem usrif_m16a2
ObjectTemplate.replaceItem gbrif_l86iron
ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 2

could it be a problem with the unlocks ?

Amok@ndy
2013-06-16, 15:45
you should use the [CODE] tags for your code

CrY3R
2013-06-16, 15:59
Amok@ndy;1902967']you should use the [CODE] tags for your code

Thank you very much :D

EDIT: I redone everything and now it works O.o