PDA

View Full Version : Not too serious suggestions, Russia and Poland

[=TC=]nuetron
2008-03-01, 06:20
As I said, this is not very serious, just a mild suggestion so dont think im gonna rant about this, just an idea.

Russian/Polish HIND

I suggrest a varient of the HIND to be used is the Mi-24VM
which(like the one used in POE2) has rockets, a gun for the gunner and guided missiles, but it has something different: IGLAs
yes, the BF2 SAMs(in this case AAMs) for "self defense" and or for attacking an enemy base with hopes of destroying something and not getting caught with ones perverbial(air to air combat) pants down.

*as the title says, I also suggest the HIND for the Polish, it is their main helicopter, but they will soon buy the Havok, so they will have the same helicopters.

Eddie Baker
2008-03-01, 07:02
I'll move this to the Community Mods forum. :)

[=TC=]nuetron
2008-03-01, 07:06
k

Uncle Blues
2008-03-01, 08:56
nuetron;619647'](...)but they will soon buy the Havok, so they will have the same helicopters.

We are buying Havoks!.. Good to know that! :mrgreen: ;)
Where from has you that information?

Ragni<RangersPL>
2008-03-01, 15:19
nuetron;619647']I also suggest the HIND for the Polish, it is their main helicopter, but they will soon buy the Havok, so they will have the same helicopters.

:mrgreen:

So this is why this tread is called "not so serious suggestions" :twisted:

[=TC=]nuetron
2008-03-02, 06:56
Military sites, all over the web, thats good thing u guys are getting the Havoc, we r gonna need you to have the best equiptment when you help us
(in Iraq and also fight the Russians in World War 3)

Alot of (gamers) people ask why Poland is going to be in PR, I ask, WHY NOT!?!?!?!(which doesnt make sense)

You guys are controlling southern Iraq and likley the first defense against Russia
(btw, Im not telling you you guys are in Iraq, im just saying that I know)

It was called not too serious suggestions because I posted this in suggestions(of course for Russia/Polish teams) but a dev switched it here.

Uncle Blues
2008-03-02, 10:34
Yes, that's true - Polish Armed Forces need new helicopters, both transport and attack, and we have to buy them in next few years. We are in NATO, UE and you can belive me or not, but Poland won't buy Mi-28 Havoc from Russia. There are many more reasons for that, although this should be enough.

I would say Apache or Tiger, but it's only my opinion.

bagno
2008-03-02, 18:48
w3w "sokol" and his modification
"gluszec" are the best:P

[=TC=]nuetron
2008-03-05, 04:20
but Poland won't buy Mi-28 Havoc from Russia. There are many more reasons for that, although this should be enough.

I would say Apache or Tiger, but it's only my opinion.

many reasons? PM me some(or post some) and then I will says, hmmm, knew that, figured that, that one figures, o, didnt know that one, thanks.

anyways, the Polish records for their new helicopter during tests, the Havok (yes spelled with a K in translation, some spell it the English way with a C but ill stick with the direct translation) proved to be better than the Apache in a couple ways like manuverability, amount of armament, and slight speed advantage.

Even so, Russia sucks, GO USA!!!!!!!!8-):mrgreen:
Even if say the Havoks were like the German(WW2) Tigers to ours Shermans
and they kicked our helicopters asses in every way, we still have the numberical advantage.
UNITED STATES of AMERICA
We have literally hundredsof Apache Longbows
versus.................
RUSSIAN FEDERATION
14.............LITERALLY ONE(1) FOUR(4)

Fourteen!!!!!!!!!!!
do they live in the fucking stone age?!?!?!?!?
they protect their borders with stones and an occational 30 yo. HIND if they get lucky............a HIND which would get knocked out of the sky like a declawed hawk fighting with the Proud Magestic BALD EAGLES of AMERICA
Go USA with British Tech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(even with our Super Cobras, we could kick their asses)

Wyspa
2008-03-05, 18:44
Well not I'm an Russian lover but Russians have way more chances against USA than you think (yes USA have advantage because of newer equipment) Why? Well USA i based on high technology witch have to get good technical support (repairs/ airfield's, satellites etc) It's Working against small countries but first what Russians will do is taking down satellites then destroying all airfield's etc. IF USA will fight with Russia there will be no place for "Safty zones" where they can repair their stuff. And Russia will manage without all of this. Simple Example (I have some contact's in Polish Air Forces) Polish Migs Need 4 people for repairs etc 3 of them can repair 3 more Migs. Polish F-16 need 10 people to support them none of them can support any other plane also they need to stay in hangar (with air condition) because of corrosion and can start only form "hard" airfield's when Mig's can start from Ground airfield's and doesn't need to be stored in hangars...
...Cheers

And sorry for my bad English.. I hope You understand what I'm writing ;)

sroczka
2008-03-06, 09:03
Wyspa;622706']Well not I'm an Russian lover but Russians have way more chances against USA than you think (yes USA have advantage because of newer equipment) Why? Well USA i based on high technology witch have to get good technical support (repairs/ airfield's, satellites etc) It's Working against small countries but first what Russians will do is taking down satellites then destroying all airfield's etc. IF USA will fight with Russia there will be no place for "Safty zones" where they can repair their stuff. And Russia will manage without all of this. Simple Example (I have some contact's in Polish Air Forces) Polish Migs Need 4 people for repairs etc 3 of them can repair 3 more Migs. Polish F-16 need 10 people to support them none of them can support any other plane also they need to stay in hangar (with air condition) because of corrosion and can start only form "hard" airfield's when Mig's can start from Ground airfield's and doesn't need to be stored in hangars...
...Cheers

ROTFL... Wyspa J thought that you are serious men...

Tell me how Russia could destroy comuniacation sattelite?? About 36000km above ground... Beacause spy sattelite is quite easy(and not as important as comunication one) to destroy, but how many russia could destroy?? Maybe couple.

Read something about mig-29 and f-16 block 52+ capabilities. F-16 need more technicians but deliver more weapons with much better accuracy...

Mig-29 need to land on hard runway... Don't matter it's a road or airfield... Never on the grass... F-16 too. But for f-16 runway must be cleaner.

And that corrosion of f-16 is sth like mouses cutting wires in f-16... It isn't true...
Your contacts are not good...
F-16 stay as well on the open air as in hangars...

Wyspa
2008-03-06, 11:14
Well I contacted Technicians that currently are working with polish F-16... About Satellites Russians have technology to take down USA satellites. Anyway just look at WWII Germans had better weapons but Russian was easier to produce and needed less support. So I'm thinking even if you would have to sacrifice 5 migs (I'm not talking about 29's) to destroy one F-16 Russia will probably win because their equipment is easier to produce (same with tanks like Abrams... they are really hard to produce and it's taking a lot of time and money)... Remember that currently Russia doesn't have so many problems that couple years ago (I mean "money" problems) and their weapons (like Migs 29) If much more better in construction only thing they have to do is to develop newer electronics's and equipment to them. Also if USA would fight with Russia all those precise bombings etc wouldn't be matter it would be war where enemy trying to destroy everything not only couple groups of terrorist. In "Total War" Simplicity is best way to win...
PS. Sroczka I would like to talk more about in in polish through GG or Xfire because i cant point all that I want to in English ;)

sroczka
2008-03-06, 19:03
J know that better for all the planes, especially as advanced as our f-16, is very good for their structures to keep them under the roof. This is why most of f-16 are in hangar's.

But now war wouldn't be as long as WWII... Maybe year. Easy in production and cheap is not a key... Old leo 2a4, cheap and quite easy to product is a sth like Wunderwaffe vs t-72 or even t-90... And think what would be if leo 2a4 would change into leo 2a6... The same is with jets... F-16 block 52+ with amraam C-7 or D is sth like wunderwaffe vs mig-29 or su-27. With AWACS is a god of airspace... And remember precision bombing is a key to huge bombings...

My gg: 2194861 But writing a posts in english is one of the best way to learn it.