PDA

View Full Version : [List] What was your funniest kill/moment?

Sgt_Canadian_Floss
2007-09-29, 02:36
Simple question : What was your funniest kill/moment?

Mine :
Just a few minutes ago, was acutally two kills
Was following my squadmate as a medic he turns a corner and starts jumpin' and shootin' like a madman... Thats when I see some MEC guy doing the exact same thing right beside him.
I watch this interresting Ballet for about 10 seconds until the MEC shoots dead my squadmate, thats when I decide to shoot him and kill him (wich I succeded in) I revive my teamate, finaly turn the freagin corner and the exact same thing happens again. I was laughting my ass off

DavidP
2007-09-29, 03:41
Being Insurgent sniper on Basrah. I saw my teammates in a technical having a Drive-by fight with 3 brits in a Land rover. They were both doing all kinds of turns trying not to get hit and what not, My team manges to damage the land rover pretty bad, The brit driving manages to do a u-turn at top speed, And his GPMG gunner kills the .50 cal gunner on my teams technical, The Pickup u-turns and follows, With the guy on the RPK blazing they manage to get it down to smoking then out of nowhere they get blown up by the APC, Now i'm laughing like crazy because of the irony(That same squad managed to blow up an APC 1 minute earlier with an RPG before they encountered the Land rover) The Brits stop and try to fix their vehicle, I'm lining up my hot for a headshot on the mechanic when he ducks and i hit the Land rover killing all 3 of them.

Outlawz7
2007-09-29, 13:39
Back in Bf2 Demo - I get killed by some lone wolf trying to capture the flag, I was hanging around I spawn back on it, guy is behind the wall, I throw a grenade into some shrub next to me and the guy stands up, doesn't notice me and runs straight to that shrub and gets grenaded in the face :D

Beats all other BF2/PRM kills

Although I do remember TB Basrah, where I came in 10 minutes before Insurgents lost and ended up on top 5 with like 24 kills, since there was a USMC squad with a glitched rally point north of Mosque. I kept them quite busy and they never even checked around the corner, where I kept spawning out of the car, then climbing up the wall and just wait for someone to pop out, shot him, medic comes, he gets shot, could almost play Benny Hill next to it :p

Mongolian_dude
2007-09-29, 14:16
Only about 4 times has it happened since early .32.
I will find myself combating a larger enemy force which i may happen to push back or force into cover.
I then chase come around a corner in pursuit only to see a good 2/3 of a 64 man team ( and ironically its ALWAYS against the PLA) all running in my direction, weapons raised.
Im usually so amused/shocked, I leg it.

...mongol...

OiSkout
2007-09-29, 14:37
Being Insurgent sniper on Basrah. I saw my teammates in a technical having a Drive-by fight with 3 brits in a Land rover. They were both doing all kinds of turns trying not to get hit and what not, My team manges to damage the land rover pretty bad, The brit driving manages to do a u-turn at top speed, And his GPMG gunner kills the .50 cal gunner on my teams technical, The Pickup u-turns and follows, With the guy on the RPK blazing they manage to get it down to smoking then out of nowhere they get blown up by the APC, Now i'm laughing like crazy because of the irony(That same squad managed to blow up an APC 1 minute earlier with an RPG before they encountered the Land rover) The Brits stop and try to fix their vehicle, I'm lining up my hot for a headshot on the mechanic when he ducks and i hit the Land rover killing all 3 of them.

Haha oh man, me and my friend used to go Land Rovering all the time because sometimes we wouldn't have enough members for a SL kit in a squad, and all sniper kits were taken. We mainly did this on Helmand due to the lack of RPG kits. Pretty much the most fun thing ever, we used to just do drive bys all the time. One time in Basrah we were doing that and my squad filled up so we started to actually do infantry stuff, but discovered a second Land Rover someone ditched. So now we had two full Land Rovers roaming the streets at full speed tearing stuff up!

We finally get something and drive up towards Mosque to destroy a cache and take serious fire on the way. I guess the second driver of the car doesn't have a license in real-life or is an a-hole, and was tailgating the first car. First one swirves out of the way of oncoming RPGs and hits a pole, effectively stopping it. Second car follows, and BAM! -100000 points. And that is why you don't tailgate in real life kids.

SGT.JOKER
2007-09-29, 17:50
I was on basrah and my squad was looking for caches around that small island area when we saw a civie one of my squad mates went over to knife him but the civi got on a motercycle and attempted to run us over with the bike for the next 5 minutes or so. After running into allot of walls and some of our bullets he hit one of the large dumpsters (?) and blew himself up.

supahpingi
2007-09-29, 20:17
I was on sunset city a few days ago.
A guy in my squad was solo-ing in an apc,he whent out and got killed.
then another squad mate went into the apc and started taking his place.
Then the bastard came back and he was getting angry because the other one "stole" his apc.he was trethening us with death and stuff but me and the other ione had our laughs.

-=TB=-Tobakfromcuba
2007-10-08, 21:15
usmc pushed to ejods north desert, me as a one-man spec-op-squad discovered a mec firebase 100m east of east city, quite plenty tangos spawning there. i got me a car and drove to the fb, got a slam on it, going for some (road)kills then. result: 8 or 9 enemys down, fb destroyed, so i came back for finishing the basement in case some with a shovel is still around. i manage 2 more kills as a teammate arrives the scenario and kills a guy i shot blurry before as he tried to repair the basement.
i informed commander that fb is down, he writes into chat :" fb east city is down, thx".
the blue guy who joined me lately then responds to the commander and the team: "np"
lol

MrD
2007-10-08, 21:27
Ejod city, running round the corner of a building just south of Gardens, where the entire enemy team (12 or 13 of them) had smoke the area and were healing up and reloading magazines prior to a total assault on the gardens.

I ran round the corner through the smoke with C4 held out and got right into the middle of the, things slowed down as I entered the group and I saw people realising and turning towards me to fire, when I double left clicked and wiped them all off the face of the map :)

Outlawz7
2007-10-08, 21:37
Had similar actually, an US squad near Ruins on Ejod, all wrapped up in smoke, so all the MEC wondered, wtf is going on with all the smoke, I go in with my G3, and kill them all, before they even knew what happened. And didn't even get shot :p

hurts
2007-10-08, 23:19
In Mestia, i was playing as "Colonel Lucan Jacups" of the rebllion. So i am walking to meet up with my XO & Seargent, when i see five british guys run out. I hit the deck, and blow two of their heads off. The other three shoot everywhere. I slaughter them. I laughed so hard. I used the SVD through all of this.

Reddish Red
2007-10-09, 12:41
On Ejod, I was moving to a Enemy rally point to take it out, when i was shot and started being blurred, knowing that i wouden't make it there with my knife i took out grenade and threw it in the direction of the rally.. Killing about 5 people that spawned there and the rally point.

BrotherAlex
2007-10-10, 06:06
Play as a civy and getting chased by like 5 or 6 brits, runing round a building where 2 INS squads where waiting and then Bam all the brits go down in a hail of fire with thier knifes out.

ZephyrDraevyn
2007-10-10, 10:21
Playing as Insurgent Ambusher on Al Basra... driving around in a Jihad Car with an additional 4x IED packs strapped on... spot the Merlin coming in to the west of the city, low and slow on a landing profile, pointing away from me. Nearby sniperkit calls out that it's full of troops and that the back ramp is coming down.

I drove the jihad car right at the merlin, triggered the Cantina music about 10 feet away from the helo, drove the car into the ramp and hit the boombang button...

One helo, 6 troops down from that explosion, another 3 troops down 2 minutes later from the sniper... =)

Neutrino
2007-10-10, 13:35
Did you ever roleplay in Basrah? Get the british team to stay at the vehicle checkpoint while they check incomming cars with civilians for IED's and let them pass if they are clean so they can drive to work etc..many possible attacks by hidden ied's or insurgents ... great fun ..was my best battlefield 2 experience ever ..we were 20 people it was just great.. if you ever find a roleplay server give it a try

ZephyrDraevyn
2007-10-10, 16:39
Did you ever roleplay in Basrah? Get the british team to stay at the vehicle checkpoint while they check incomming cars with civilians for IED's and let them pass if they are clean so they can drive to work etc..many possible attacks by hidden ied's or insurgents ... great fun ..was my best battlefield 2 experience ever ..we were 20 people it was just great.. if you ever find a roleplay server give it a try

An interesting idea... Could be a laugh for an evening :)

Got any RP Servers in mind, as I wouldn't mind giving this a go :)

torenico
2007-10-11, 07:54
The best funny event was on basrah 0.5

I was member of a scuad.. and we was cleaning the way of apc

so we killed all type of bad guys.. snipers.. HAT snipers, gunners

we see a insurgent on a corner.. looking the ground whit the knife on his hand..

we didnt shoot im.. he look us.. and do the funny NO using the mouse

the leader say FIRE!!

TATATATATATTATATATATATAT 6 guys firing on the rebel!!!

the rebel say.. damms m16.. im eating bullets

Freelance_Commando
2007-10-18, 10:09
Throwing rocks at APC's for the first/ second time. It just feels so satisfying, doing absolutely no damage but pissing them off real bad.
Ah, good times.

Hx.Clavdivs
2007-10-20, 04:01
Running over a ridge, and finding a spawncar.

Only trouble is
a) I'm british
b) I'm a medic
c) 2 civvies spawn in the car

Only thing I could think of was to jump on the hood of the car and try to knife them while they where driving away. Hey, it works in the movies! Right?

Needless to say, I failed.

Outlawz7
2007-10-20, 07:11
Uh yea, you can shoot the civilians, if they're in a vehicle btw...

Sketch424
2007-10-20, 17:08
so shooting civs in vehicles doesn't give you that huuuuuge spawn time?

G.Drew
2007-10-21, 14:02
nope

read the wiki
Civilians

Conventional forces are not allowed to fire upon Civilians, and will incur heavy penalties whenever a civilian is killed as a result of their actions. The only situations where civilians can be killed is when they are in a vehicle, on a ladder or rope, or when they get run over by a vehicle. In any other situations, the killing of a civilian will result in a 10 ticket bonus for the insurgent team, and an additional minute of respawn time to the person who killed the civilian. Killing a civilian will also prevent the player from using limited kits for the next 10 minutes.

Civilians can be captured by attacking them with a knife. This is to simulate restraining the civilian and cuffing him, since animations for such events are not in game. After getting captured, the civilian will take a minute longer to respawn, and the conventional forces team will receive 10 respawn tickets in addition to the intel points.

Hx.Clavdivs
2007-10-29, 03:25
(Told before, but it is rather funny)

Desert as MEC. Or US? Or MEC? What the hell am I this time?
Reason for my confusion is that I've been auto-switched 2 times already and now seriously confused and a bit silly-nilly with drink.

Spawn in an APC that I quickly discover is under heavy fire and leg it to the nearest foxhole and jump head first into cover. Bleeding badly, and blurry vision I see a SL and a rifleman getting medical attention from (offcourse) a medic.

Ok ... fine. Priority for a medic is as you know SL first, then his own folks and then my turn. But for some odd reason, they just stop dead in their tracks what they are doing and just stare at me. And I do mean, they just stare at me. Weapons pointing down, one of the characters scratches his beard.

Getting slightly annoyed, I yell "I need a medic here!". Last thing I heard was "No sir" in arab and they all opened up fire. So I'm US this time then. Ok - I can work with that.

Hides-His-Eyes
2007-10-30, 01:17
Get totally lost in thge kills in 7 gates as UK, can't find my squad, try to find somewhere safe to wait for SL to get back so i can follow him. Find a Chinese sniper who'd been holding the whole team down. Wasn't 100% on the team, he turns to face me, I get it from the skin colour and knife him in the face.

It's so satisfying when they see it coming.

Desertfox
2007-10-30, 01:54
On Al Basrah me and Jaymz were at the Palace and we got into a technical and were driving to one of the bridges when we saw a dirtbike fly past us, I thought nothing of it but a couple of seconds later Jaymz goes "Was that a british guy" So I spot him and sure enough it is :o So I start driving and Jaymz goes "He is so dead!" and literally as soon as Jaymz says that we are at the bridge and see a warrior, im like "Oh shit!" and turned sharply, right into the water.... I jumped out and started swimming away but got killed, Jaymz made it out alive and then said "There's no one in the warrior"

:o

Outlawz7
2007-10-30, 02:33
(Told before, but it is rather funny)

Desert as MEC. Or US? Or MEC? What the hell am I this time?
Reason for my confusion is that I've been auto-switched 2 times already and now seriously confused and a bit silly-nilly with drink.

Spawn in an APC that I quickly discover is under heavy fire and leg it to the nearest foxhole and jump head first into cover. Bleeding badly, and blurry vision I see a SL and a rifleman getting medical attention from (offcourse) a medic.

Ok ... fine. Priority for a medic is as you know SL first, then his own folks and then my turn. But for some odd reason, they just stop dead in their tracks what they are doing and just stare at me. And I do mean, they just stare at me. Weapons pointing down, one of the characters scratches his beard.

Getting slightly annoyed, I yell "I need a medic here!". Last thing I heard was "No sir" in arab and they all opened up fire. So I'm US this time then. Ok - I can work with that.

Yes, on Al Fallujah in 0.5(?)

Hx.Clavdivs
2007-10-31, 20:14
After a catastrophic round on Ghost Train where we suddenly turn a sure win to a crushing defeat (how that is even possible is because of IGI who was on the opposing team) I blow a gasket and go on a roaring rampage of ... defense!

Then we have a boring round of defense where we whupp their butts and win 300 tickets.

And now for the main story. I introduce:

Operation Phoneix as US
(still on IGI)
Now I have a full squad of happy defenders. Or so I think. Turns out that with exception of two brave fellows [LSD]Blondin and =JGK= Scoth(DK)The-kill, they all leave that bitch. Me. With incredible skill they put up with me and we managed to defend Suburb and for the most of the round, we held on to Construction like it was no tomorrow.

Something has to be said for PR and how one can bond with your fellow squad mates when you are knee deep in shit and bullits fly over your head in every direction. Anyways, we win.

And in the second round, I get my core crew back. We are going back to D-Fence. Cept, I kinda got a bit silly. We now have .:=IGI=: SapperACC and two other Hx folks in. Introduce the most offensive defensive team ever. We cap Construction, when I figure we should perhaps defend suburbs too. Since ... Just have to cap it first. Oh, maybe we should cap ... I mean ... defend market as well?

RUUUUUUUUUN! We are gonna defend farm. NOW! Move move move. You boys should have heard the response on VOIP. "Huh?" was one. Or "Aren't we defending?" Yes, we are defending farm. Just have to take that one too first. And boy did we defend farm.:D:D:D Got in neutral in no time and won that round about 5 minutes later. After getting attacked by the entire US team and their command truck.

All the while we laughed like maniacs. Funny round.

.:iGi:.NinjaJedi
2007-10-31, 23:00
lol, nice read..

lars
2007-11-01, 11:28
5 minutes ago i was running on a road when 2 apc's and 6 ppl passed me and they didnt even see i was US....so i took my m249 and started shooting every1....then the apc shot me :(

Alex6714
2007-11-01, 18:46
Having a lucky streak with the militia sapper gun (which I now respect greatly) killing a lot of people and running out of bullets. 3 people in front of me over a hill, I walk up, pop pop pop click. Oh dear, RUN!

Ran back, wondering where I am going to get ammo from in the middle of nowhere (searching for rally) until a brit with a SAW just runs past me. Alrighty then, out comes the knife.:grin: Get his kit, and funnily enough, after all that "skill" I get shot running away with the SAW.:(

Also pleased me taking out 2 APCs and headshotting 3 people with the sapper gun from a reasonable range.:grin:

Warmagi
2007-11-01, 22:07
Yeah, I find sapper gun also ver... helpful :) in many situations. Sapper is very capable kit

Wasteland
2007-11-01, 22:22
I was driving the suicide truck in 0.5 out in the middle of nowhere. I think me and Gara or DesertFox were planning on doing some cross team rally racing. In the distance I saw a Cobra just sitting in the middle of nowhere, so I drove toward it to investigate. As I get closer, a Blackhawk swoops in and two guys hop out to repair the apparently crippled Cobra. Now I felt kind of bad because I knew I was messing up what was probably the pinnacle of cooperation on that server. But I drove straight at them anyway, blasting the jihadi music. The pilots and mechanics looked at me, frozen, and the Blackhawk pilot tried to take off and get away in time, but I caught everything in the blast.

1 Cobra
1 Blackhawk
3 pilots
2 engineers

Ninja2dan
2007-11-02, 04:27
I was on the Al Basrah map as an insurgent, server population was a little low, maybe 8-9 per team (about 4am PST). Due to the lack of players, the round mostly turned into the insurgents getting assaulted with APC's, while a few lone GB remained at the VCP to defend it. There weren't enough of us insurgents around to both defend the caches and take the VCP. We tried but failed various times and gave up.

What was happening is every time a new APC would spawn they would head to the city and rip up anyone they could. We had no civvies, just trying to take out the GB's who kept coming in. They had little intel, but kept coming in to look.

The real fun started when they managed to get an APC right outside the mosque entrance, and none of our guys had the RPG kits. They were all packed inside it, just about ready to storm the mosque. Next thing they heard was the cantina music from star wars, and I blow their APC with a Jihad car.

About a minute later they are rolling back into the city with another APC, but I'm already in another jihad on the way to the VCP. Their APC is just leaving the south VCP gate when I pull up next to it. Their grunts are blasting my car with small arms, and I could see the APC was solo-manned. It takes a few seconds from when you hop in as gunner before you can fire, just long enough for me to hit the boom button. Another APC down.

This kept going on for almost 30 minutes, every time a new APC came rolling towards us I was able to jihad it. VOIP was full of laughter for almost the whole round, as we were pissing of the brits quite well. I managed to take out 7 APC's that round with the jihad cars, and drove into the middle of the VCP with the jihad semi (not sure how I managed that to be honest), taking out 3 of them and their command truck while they were trying to set up a defense array.

I would say that was one of the funniest times I have played any game, and was also the only time I had a good laugh with a low population server. Good times.

Hx.Clavdivs
2007-11-03, 04:09
Thors Brigade, Ejod as US
I finally manage to spawn in after 4 memory leaks. 5pitfire awaits me at base when I spawn in as engineer and says: "Lets just run wild".

We loose badly. And while we are loosing he drives me right up to
1 Command post, 1 Command truck, 1 bunker, 2 APC's and 2 Tanks.

The APC's and Tank's don't even realize that we just drove up to them. I even had time to put a mine and then a C4 behind, blow them up before they even knew we where there.

I didn't even die once!

Thors Brigade, EJOD as MEC
34:12 - all of them as either engineer or medic. That means all on foot. I got killed 7 times trying to save my SL, and the last 10 minutes I was the SL trying to give folks a spawn point. I know, it don't sound that impressive, but the next in line in the kill score was in an APC.

I had 17:3 without a scope before I tried to help my squad in some capacity. I should just quit playing PR for good right now, because I will never have 2 rounds like that again.

Wallz
2007-11-04, 13:39
I was playing as British in the battleareana server (insurgency) it was like the last 20 tickets and our whole team was assaulting the last ammo depot. Anyways, I happened to be in a squad that I managed to get to follow me when I had the SF kit, I went around back but a timed c4 on the wall.. Boom I blew up a guy on the other side as well as the wall.. But it got better.

After we went in and killed like 20 guys that were shooting the rest of our team.. After killing them, I threw a timed c4 down next to a building.. And a guy spawned rate on top of it and blew up. Just as that happened the game ended though. Good timing lol.

Sudano68
2007-11-04, 15:12
I was playing as the brits on Al Basra, and I was south west of the VCP hiding near a tree, when I saw a civilian coming towards me. The funny thing is that the whole time he is staring at me with his binoculars and there was a insurgent using him as cover to get closer and closer to me. I held my fire, until I got a shot, took one shot and got the insurgent in the head, and my whole squad saw it, they were off to my left. It was hilarious in my opinion.

CareBear
2007-11-04, 18:54
on =TAG= server, OGT

chinese ha manged to push there wa and cap the tunnel, while whole of our team, trying to get the tunnel back, also 1 or 2 squads keeping hold of temple,

temple get finally capped by chinese,
brits finally take the room in the tunnel and start capping,
just as tunnel goes neutral, so does brit main
me and my mate, hop in a landrover him on the 50. me driver

race up to the flag and see the enemy squad running about the flag, we race in at high speed, and i switch to the Gimpy, and we mange to kill all enemy without taking damage .... O.O, like sommit out of a film ^^

Hx.Clavdivs
2007-11-15, 07:26
Thors Brigade, Ejod as MEC
Reader discretion adviced
This post might offend some of our more sensitive readers and should be read under parental guidance.

Or squad consists of the following kits:
1 Sniper
1 Marksman
1 Rifleman
3 H-AT (say thank you to the kind marine who dropped that kit)

On the hills east of Ruins we do our supa-campa routine. Needless to say, NOTHING gets to leave Main base or get past Gas station. Then we have a massive wave of attackers from the direction of that little shed underneath us. When they are wiped out, I position myself above that shed to get a closer look. Oh boy, there are 2 RP's and one officer inside there. With that handy marksman kit I manage to make sure that they can't get out, but some of them are still hiding inside. Read: The officer.

To give you an idea how fast they spawn in and how relentless they are, I get 22 kills in a very short period of time, all from that shed.

"Hey, H-AT guy - get over here! Send a rocket inside that shed!"

And voila! I now how a massive discussion on my hands along the lines of: "Is it ethical or morally right to fire of that rocket on infantry?" I kid you not. While I was camping RP, my 3 H-AT stood discussing this. Referring to this forum, server rules, personal experience and personal preference.

In the end a rocket was sent inside and the RPs, officer and one tango was killed. We wanted to wait until they had all spawned in, because we managed to agree that H-AT fire could be justified if it was multiple targets clustered together. Unfortunetly we had to cut that short because we had other pressing issues to attend to. Read: 1 APC and 1 command truck.

Disclaimer: Our ammo hungry H-AT was feed by our RP, a supply crate, 1 vodnik and the afore mentioned rifleman. We managed to keep our 3 H-AT kits for the entire duration of that round (about 40 minutes). Claudius sucks as sniper, but I now understand why folks love that marksman kit!

Left_Beheretic
2007-11-16, 16:53
On Basrah? as insurgent.

We've manaeged to work our way to the NW of the VCP which other squads have captured.

However there's an APC sitting on the road north of the VCP blasting away.

I get up behind with my RPG but I'm out of ammo. So, I crouch at the back and wait for the RPG to reload off of the APC. I step back and "BOOM!" and then run forward as the turret turns towards me and opens up while I go to ground. He cooks off a few rounds and he must have figured I was dead as he turns his attention back to the occupied VCP.

I reload AGAIN from the APC, step back (but not far enough as it turns out) and "BOOM!" he's a smoking armoured shell and I'm a corpse.

Good times.

L_B

Smuke
2007-11-17, 09:57
Mine:

I was driving a jeep and i turn a corner and his mec guy jumps onmy bonet i cant see anything a crash into a tree and he goes flying lol

Fluffywuffy
2007-11-17, 11:04
Canceled post..

LtSoucy
2007-11-20, 11:18
Basrah-21:00 Hours

We insrgents were defending a cache south of the mosque. We were on roofs and that stuff. When a squad came from the north through a hole in the wall the whole squad killed them in 2.3 secs. They came back from the south with a sniper. Sniper is killed from a RKM to the north. A spec ops and engi both left south. As the engi runs to get the sniper the spec ops guys is murdered by my AK-101. The last 20 rounds in my mag are almost out now after a small burst at the engi. As I enter the engis area he is on ladder i miss with my burst themn he comes down to take me on. I have no ammo and so I pull out my knife. I get pussed aginist a wall and tried to sgot me but I just stab him. I come out of the wall and a passing landy hits some mines they laid and blows up almost hitting me. Then after 12 guys dead the cache was never seen by British Forces.

Masaq
2007-11-21, 03:02
Shooting the pilot out of a Littlebird on Qwai with a single shot from the QBZ-95 (not tonight, although I had a bloody brilliant round this evening on the Tactics & Teamwork server :)), and watching the craft spin out of control- two guys bailed out and missed falling into the river by a gnat's whisker, the other guys blew up in the wreck.

Six deaths from a single bullet, it was hilarious.

LtSoucy
2007-11-21, 11:11
lol i would of loved to see that. I had it happen when I was ina cobra in 0.5 we ended jump killing like 5 inrsgents in crash.

Soulja
2007-11-23, 07:34
Most definitely funniest one was one yesterday in battlearena where we put 5 ambushers worth of C4, 3 each, on a jihad semi and snuck into the VCP from the back, there was a warrior there and i went to get him but the funny thing
was that a brit troop was trying to run away from me and he was just staying from being run over and he was just in front of the truck when idiot me forgot that it's left click for music and right for bomb i hit the right click expecting music and exploded, my game lagged a sec from this HUGE explosion and i see this poor brit engineer's body go flying like a space rocket into the sky and out of sight even. Then one of my squadmembers had a dirtbike coming up behind me and you see about 5 brits start shooting at him and he swerves and smacks into a lightpole and and dirtbike's corpse went spinning across the desert. At this point im laughing so hard i almost pissed myself and then i see this in the chat "wtf" then "What?" then "A body just fell outa the sky in front of me and i'm at the mosque, isn't the chopper dead?"

I couldnt even talk i was laughing so hard, this 1 poor brit was the only death out of all those explosives and he flew all the way from VCP to Mosque.

Moral of the story? Well... Semi Truck + 1000 pound bomb + 15 pieces of IED + crazy ass redneck driver + poor British engineer in the wrong spot at the wrong time = Insurgent home run derby world record.....

Glimmerman
2007-11-23, 16:32
wahahahha. lol wish i could have seen that :)

Death_dx
2007-11-23, 22:11
I have two(1 PR 1 BF2), both happened a few days ago. The PR one was on Jabal, where upon being dropped off via blackhawk me and my squadmate (singing_meat) sneak up on a few MECs sitting a foot away from their rally point but looking at West beach, backs to us. So I decide to sneak up and knife their rally while singing covers me. I get right up behind them, knife the rally move to knife the first MEC when he notices the rally is gone, just as he turns around and prepares to fire I stick the knife in his face, the 2nd guy notices and turns around I duck behind the hill, and singing starts shooting, he ends up getting me but it was so worth it.

#2 In bf2 armored fury midnight sun, a chinese little bird equivalent strafing at the oil port about a meter off the ground, he turns around after the first run and I snipe him in the face with a M95, drops the little bird undamaged and I steal it. Amazingly the next map Op. Harvest I also manage to steal a little bird when the pilot lands and gets out leaving it unmanned.

Also one time, 1 moltov two APC kills on Al basrah hehe.

CodeC.Seven
2007-11-24, 02:05
The funniest moment was when i rushed into an enemy Rally... No one attacked me till they noticed im British :P i killed 4 guys the last one killed me :-)

Left_Beheretic
2007-11-24, 03:35
On Basrah, I'm one of the insurgents and I'm in the NW part of the city on a rooftop with the SAM. Just waiting patiently.

My patience is rewarded as I hear the sound of an approaching Merlin. He's SW of me behind buildings and then pulls up. I lock on with the SAM and when I'm happy I'll actually hit him I let loose.

I get a solid hit but it doesn't take the chopper down. However, whoever was riding in the bird flew, and I mean flew - all "ragdoll", about 200 meters as he was ejected by the force of the missile's explosion.

Me and my squad-mates had a good laugh.

L_B

Deadfast
2007-11-24, 09:16
Yesterday night at Basrah I was playing insurgent ambusher. I went with a civvie off-road (gives ammo) for my usual side mission - blow up the bridges. I started with the big one at refinery and continued direction village. I didn't get far, however. When I placed a charge on the bridge in front of VCP, a Landrover started shooting on me. I quickly retreated behind one of the concrete barriers there. I was just thinking which way I should retreat when I noticed, that the Landie is moving right across the bridge towards me. I stood up to make sure and pressed the detonator. I pressed it in the best possible moment - car and bridge destroyed at the same moment.
It doesn't sound that funny when you look at it back, but it was great moment for me. It was actually first IED that completely destroyed something (I'm not talking about C4 placed on the vehicle directly of course).

Yet the same round, I had another good moment. There were 2 APCs across the river from village. I managed to sneak up to them behind and placed a charge on the first one. The second one started to move, whatever, I'll get it later, so I retreated and blew up the first one.
Now time for the second one. I ran to the it, but just as I was about to place a charge, that damned thing moved again. I was sprinting behind it and yet again, as soon as I was close, it got hit by an RPG and retreated (now this was a moment, when he almost saw me). Alright, another try. I ran to it again, but managed to place the charge. At the same time, somewhere in the village, someone pressed the RPG tube trigger. I did only like 3 steps before the RPG made it to the APC and blew it up. I suicided myself. Yes, you heard me, it wasn't the RPG that killed me, it was my own lovely C4 that I was chasing the APC with for like 5 minutes, that got set of by the RPG.

crudge
2007-11-24, 11:55
ok here mine

VERSION: .61
MAP: Bas
TEAM: Insurgent
STORY:
I was driving a jihad car to the VCP to kill a APC. I was going quietly as to not get blown up, many attempts at suerciding went worng on this game. So anyway I got to VCP and the south entrance was empty so i drove in carefully around a mine. Then a Brit with AT came out of the tunel and looked at me for a few secs, i to was frozed still. THEN!!! HE MOVED!!! so out of fear i steamed forward playing starwars music and run the guy over. I LOOKED TO MY LEFT, AND THERE WAS A WHOLE SQUAD SHOOTING ME!!! so i drove to the right towards the rally point. Runing over 3 other guys in the process. Only to find my orginal target. With starwats going i typed (very quickly) ALLAH ACKBA! and blew up the squad that was chaseing me the APC and a commander
AND BEST OF ALL I RUN A CLAN MATE OF MINE CALLED VIPER OVER AS HE SPAWNED AT THE BACK OF THE APC!!!
needless to say i cried with larghed and had to go to the loo shortly after

Deadfast
2007-11-24, 12:53
Kashan Desert, few hours ago.

I was solo-tanking (shame on me, but the round was over and no squaddie wanted to go with me) MEC tank, when I suddenly see an American guy in distance (like 400m). I switch to turret, aim at him and press the spot.
However, something went wrong. It wasn't really a spot, because the commo-rose didn't appear. Instead, I sent a kinetic energy SABOT round on that poor dude. What's even more unbelievable, is the fact, that I somehow managed to hit him, while he was running...

Smuke
2007-11-24, 13:45
Mines in Bashrah insurgency i was walking around with my squad of 5 i told them to stick behind a cover my back we walked for 2 mins then i checked to see where they where and they had dissparead of the map i retraced my steps and found a heap of dead bodies looked up and sure 10 rifles pointing at me..i wonder what happened next...

Marine

Deadfast
2007-12-01, 00:41
Just few minutes ago on Basrah.

I was playing as insurgent, attacking VCP from south. There was a razor wire and like 5 soldiers behind that immediately shot me. Watching the dead camera I see a bomb truck coming. As it hits the razor wire, it was ejected 10m in the air and airdropped on 2 poor Brits :lol:

Smuke
2007-12-01, 07:46
Best kill moment

walking round ejod desert and accidentally threw a grenade into a shack thingy, check tabs for tks ed up getting 5 more points lol

Soulja
2007-12-03, 04:31
New one.

On Kashan, my squad + a couple others were in the support truck and it was completely full and we were about at North Village. The comm was driving and no one was paying attention then apparently either a stray bullet or a sniper or something killed the comm and the truck stopped. We all got out and thought the comm was alive and then we noticed he was dead so we went to get back in. I jumped in the driver seat after everyone else was in only to see a wonderful 125mm HEAP round smack me in the face & kill everyone. I couldn't help but laugh as much as it sucked.

axel99i
2007-12-03, 11:58
on hyamhang hills i spotted a enemy ( usmc) my teammate shoot with the Havy AT

he kill right there 10 G.I.´s in the same moment :thumbsup:

the map start´s only few sec. and maybe it was funny to see 10 gay´s learning 2

fly :goodvibes:

allmost we lost the map 45-0:duh:

axel99i
2007-12-03, 22:57
at last we lost the round but we rule it :duh:http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=highscore1sb9.jpg

damn Link dont work.................! but visit ua at

www.10th-mountains.com

forum/funarea/monsterscore2

axel99i
2007-12-03, 23:04
doe

agentscar
2007-12-04, 02:51
When I took out a whole room full of INS. in PR v0.5 on Basrah with one HEAT shot from an Abrams.I think a few bodies flew...OR,when I took out a whole armored convoy on Kashan with my A-10.OR when I took down a MIG-29 while I was in an A-10...lol.

Ohnoyoudidnt565
2007-12-09, 05:20
on Kashan Desert playing the MEC, this guy (forgot his name) showed me a trick. First we both got AA kits, grabed a Vodnik at one of those giant bunkers and drove to the mountain area closest to the north village. we parked in an pit or crater and went to the egde. he told me to switch to my binoculars and line the crosss hair with the group of soilders next to a building getting ready to move out. he said "ok, now switch back to the rocket but don't move your mouce at all" i did this and he said "Fire!" there was nothng but flying bodies after that.

Deadfast
2007-12-09, 09:41
on Kashan Desert playing the MEC, this guy (forgot his name) showed me a trick...

That's a known exploit. I don't suggest you use it again as it's the lamest way to kill.

Outlawz7
2007-12-09, 10:51
Exploit, if you look at an enemy, then shoot something in that direction?

tbh, comes really handy when going iron sights vs. scope

Dunehunter
2007-12-09, 11:02
Exploit, because it's not really possible to tape your binoculars to your gun in real life.

unrealalex
2007-12-09, 11:15
Had a bunch of fun moments in the insurgency map, Al Basrah I think.
A whole squad of Brits was camping under the far bridge that is west of the main insurgent base at the very bottom of the map. I spawned at the insurgency base, put C4 on a truck, drove to the bridge, pushed the truck over the side of the bridge onto the Brits below, BOOM! Got the whole squad.

Same round the Vehicle Checkpoint controlled by the Brits, they had all this barb wire and stuff protecting the entrances. So I took a truck and just drove through the Vehicle Checkpoint, ran over 2 people, no one even really shot at me lol.

markonymous
2007-12-09, 14:55
Im walking around kashan with my squad. Were approaching a hill. A guy in my squad says il get my H-at ready might be some tanks over this hill, I say dont worry usually there are no tanks over here. We come over the hill guess what? there satnd 4 tanks just sitting there. we sneak up behind the and suddenly they start moving. seems the H-at guy is aiming for one of them and all of the turn around and totally whipe out my squad.

PR-Light-AT
2007-12-10, 05:56
Ok I was playing on Kashan and me and my squadmates are capturing the bunker... When we here an MEC player say something as it echo through the bunker. So we decide to check it out... We all start walking through the bunker to see an MEC player crouching over a toilet in the bathroom... He just sits there staring at us and we just sit there staring at him. Then out of nowhere i yell over the mic SWIRLY!!! and rip him apart with my M249 and he falls face first into the toilet.

Golden7B
2007-12-10, 18:44
Funniest kill: Qwai River I'm chineese.

I'm in facility, bleeding, so I prone and call for a medic. Then a medic comes with his bag to heal me. Then I turn and just as I go to thank him, what do I know: He's a US medic trying to patch me up! Shot him dead, took his FD's and ended up thanking him anyways....

Funniest moment: Map: Forgot the name (the one with Victor, Whiskey, etc..)

I'm brit, with a very good squad, at one point, the SL says "Ok we can start shooting the civis..", then we argue we can't cause of all the reasons you know, but he counter and says that they removed all those negative aspects of killing civis... The fact that he's a very respectable SL (....not to mention his name....:roll:), I think maybe he's right and I don't usually argue with my SL, so me and him start shooting the hell out of all civis on a roof....probably in the 10+, then we (the SL also) realize it wasnt remove cause of the major effect on tickets....
==> When we finally got killed, the timer stuck on 120 seconds for about 5 minutes..

BloodBane611
2007-12-12, 01:07
Playing Daqing Oilfield as chinese:
South of west oilfield I'm hunting down a pair of guys with a friendly from another squad. We close in on them, we blast away, I can't tell who went down. I move in, think I see three bodies. Then one starts moving. I think "oh, free kill" and fire. Three shots then empty. So I whip out my knife and charge him, from about 10 feet away, and knife him in the face as he pulls out his rifle.

I think he thought I was on his team, and I thought he was dead. It was pretty retarded of both of us. But quite entertaining to go for an emergency knife kill.

KP
2007-12-23, 22:34
I followed a Chinese guy on Kyongyan'Ni (sp.?) at one point, came round a corner and fired off a couple of bursts from the hip at him, ending with a dead man's click. Turned out I'd forgotten to reload after the last firefight. All my rounds missed by inches, so with no time to reload, I pulled my knife and charged at him. By now he'd turned and fired from the hip at me, missing with all his rounds as I ran at him. So we both stopped for the briefest of moments, looking at each other, then he pulled his knife as well. We charged again, running, ducking, slashing and stabbing at each other for a full minute before I finally managed to kill him. KNIFE DUELS FTW!

Outlawz7
2007-12-23, 22:41
God I hate getting caught reloading, just as I shoot a guy. So embarrassing.

Then again I empty 10 bullets into one guy and he turns around and headshots me. wtf?

KP
2007-12-23, 22:43
Well, I shot a guy 3 times with an M40A3 the other day, and then he knifes me.

It was a case of: BOOM! "Hit! Huh? Lag!" BOOM! "WTF? He's charging me!" BOOM! "Aw, come o-" Splat.

Outlawz7
2007-12-23, 22:46
That's why I don't go sniper :p

Always get caught in the wrong situation with that stuff. Then again, when I get my hands on enemy scoped weapons, it's a field day for me. :D

Boosted my K/D on AoM, when after dying several times from rushing West Tower, I get a hold of a SVD and end up with extra 20 kills. :twisted:

Or headshoting the USMC sniper on Qwai with M14, then waste 5 bullets on one running guy and he still doesn't die.

Jantje|NL^
2007-12-26, 11:50
I had two funny moments on Pr I never will forget..

The first thing was that I was In a squad and the squad leader wanted to go to the cave behind the waterfall in Ghost Train So, we wanted to get their quick.. so We took the chopper, and I was the pilot.. I dropped my team in the river.. while they were swimming to their location I flew higher and wondered if there was any other squad who wanted a pick up..

But than there was a British APC firing on me,.. Than there was a 'Oh nose'-moment..
My heli wouldn't survive this atack.. so I flew a bit higher and than jumped out of my helo.. hitted the silk..

And than I tried to find a good spot to land.. I wanted to go to my squad so I was a little safe.. And I just flew into the cave right before they were swimming into it..

It was so funny,.. We all laughed over VOIP..

-----------------------------------------------

another time I was a squad leader on Daqing Oilfields..

We captured West oilfields and than started to mine the roads that lead out of the chinese base,.. After a while we tought we better could atack Old city,.. so we tried to go around the chinese base.. and than there was a chinese chopper.. which was landing to re-arm and stuff.. one of my teammates asked If he could fire upon him with his Light AT rocket,.. I told him to do so Only I he would hit 'em..

He missed.. so the chopper came to find us.. and he did find us.. Uh,.. Did I say US?! He found me.. and another squad member.. he destroyed our rally point and I spawned on our main base.. with the squad member.. The other squad members were still back in the field..

My squad member requested AA and we drove to my squad with a Humvee,.. while going there we've killed some infantry and a Sniper.. When we arrived with a bullet holed humvee there was a APC coming our way,.. After I told my squad member to get out of the car.. he allready ran somewhere else.. So I Jumped back in the humvee and drove all around the chinese base to resque my squad who were in and around the airfield to walk to old village.. My squad member with the AA kit told me that their APC could not drive anymore in the hills, He asked me to fire upon him,.. I gave Him a negative.. but than the crewman jumped out of the APC,.. My squadmember killed him with the AA missile :P

When that happened I drove down the hill at the other side of the chinese airfield and picked all my squad members up who were in that area..

We drove back thru the Chinese base with as much sound we could make.. RATATATA MEP MEP RATATATATATA KAPOW.. (you like the special effects of my story?) All the Chinese who were in that base hitted the ground or tried to find some cover while we didn't kill anyone.. but it was just so funny to just drive there while they could kill us so easily..

That was my most succesfull rescue mission on PR ever :')

XRogerMellieX
2007-12-27, 00:02
The great thing about PR and awesome gameplay is the lack of kill messages. I zerg-rushed a squad once and smoked, threw a nade then circled to the east. I was picking these guys off one at a time and then circling around to do it from another direction. Picked up a full squad of kills.

Given the directions I shot from they probably thought they'd walked into a full ambush.

nope, it's just li'l old me.

creepin
2007-12-27, 01:36
i was defending a bunker (i was MEC) in Kashan desert, we saw hostiles outside, on coincidence i see a US Medic climbing thru the Airshaft, i killed him he fell down right into the toilet, head first.
Me: Uh squadleader, i got one on the toilet!

SL: Geese dude, let him finish his business, disturbing some1 on the toilet is very rude!! no, no, naughty naughty

Me: he wasn't shitting he was drinking.

SL: good u killed him, lol

Another 1:
i was british on ghost train,

i was running after my squad since i spawned a little later on the rally than they did
i didn't take the exact route they did, and bahm, i slide into 4 chinese guys that just set a rally point, they didnt expect me i proned right into the rally and luckily got them all before they even realized me!
that was fun!!

RivetRat
2008-01-01, 22:33
First Post.
My funniest kill was in vanilla, on my favorite map, Kubra Dam. I loved how deep the level was and the height of it. Anyways, I was assaulting the dam from power station, and I come to rest on the ledge above where the DPV/FAV spawns. I check my minimap and noticed it was not there. All the sudden, i hear honking. Just long honking. I jump down to see a guy all alone sitting in the drivers seat. Just honking the horn. I popped on in his face with my L96 and capped the flag.

Nucleotide
2008-01-02, 19:33
Unfortunately it wasn't me, but it was still the funniest and luckiest kill i've ever seen. BF1942 (Capture the Flag) - Me (medic) and friend (anti-tank) are running across the desert with the enemy flag when we hear a plane behind us. The plane tries to bomb us but misses. Meanwhile, my friend takes aim above us and fires his bazooka into the air (bit of a n00b was he...). I then watch in amazement as the round misses...wait for it...the plane turns around for another run, flys back towards us and proceeds to be blown up in midair by a falling bazooka rocket.

Heh, good times :).

Hides-His-Eyes
2008-01-02, 23:16
Unfortunately it wasn't me, but it was still the funniest and luckiest kill i've ever seen. BF1942 (Capture the Flag) - Me (medic) and friend (anti-tank) are running across the desert with the enemy flag when we hear a plane behind us. The plane tries to bomb us but misses. Meanwhile, my friend takes aim above us and fires his bazooka into the air (bit of a n00b was he...). I then watch in amazement as the round misses...wait for it...the plane turns around for another run, flys back towards us and proceeds to be blown up in midair by a falling bazooka rocket.

Heh, good times :).

man, i once let my little sister have a go on BF1942, she's antitank; a panzer takes a shot at her from about 400m and she turns around, shoots the damn thing at some random vertical angle, scores a direct hit on the turret and takes it out in one.

I was all ":o"

Soulja
2008-01-03, 00:04
I remember in 1942 there was a bug where you could put a allied AA at a certain position and run the US APC into it and it would flip about 300 ft into the air. We were screwing around one day and kept doing that, I did it once and right as it went up a friendly plane flew over and it came down right on top of him. Funniest thing about it was he typed in chat "OMG they're shooting APCs at us."

Hides-His-Eyes
2008-01-03, 01:03
dunehunter;545534']Exploit, because it's not really possible to tape your binoculars to your gun in real life.

That sounds like a dare to me

Juba
2008-01-03, 02:43
Waiting with IEDs for something to drive by only to be kicked for Idling.. Yea it was hilarious :roll:

Hides-His-Eyes
2008-01-03, 11:34
I always have a book next to me for while it's loading, and especially if you're sat in a tank gunning or in the back of a jeep, i maybe keep the sound on quite high and then just start reading :P

BabaGurGur
2008-01-03, 11:53
me and someone in my squad, decided we would go and bomb out all their tanks at US Outpost (kashan), so after about 8 minutes of riding in a tank, i get on voip and say "wtf where are the tanks?", so we get to the outpost.. there are no tanks, mind you we were on a 64p map of kashan, it was so hilarious, then we went to baserape them (baserape was allowed, its reality" and ended up blowing all their tanks and a A-10

Chudnies
2008-01-03, 18:39
Map: Kashan Desert
Server: WTF's kashan 24/7 server
Faction: MEC

So, my squad started out as an attack helo, with Swefor as the squadleader. For the most part, game goes smooth, until Swefor gets D/C'd by the server. A few minutes before, he pulls another guy into our squad. I forget his name (forgive me!) by we were chatting it up in the squad channel.

We decide that we're gonna go tanking. Again, game progresses smoothly. We're scooting around the left side of the central mountains, just south of North Village, when I'm looking at the road and see a supply truck, an Abrams, and a handful of infantry. I let loose a few rounds at the tank, hitting front armor and side armor, doing no damage. I switch to the infantry, who I annihilate with the coax. Tank goes down, we're happy.

But, that's not the kill. My fellow crewman (who had the VOIP bug) typed 120. Spun around, and lo and behold, a blackhawk came zooming from behind the mountains. I start tracking, get a lead, and start letting loose with the Coax. Crewman hops on PKM and takes a burst too. I see the helo nose up, slowing down for an approach. I lead just a wee bit more, and let loose on SABOT. Needless to say, no one got out of there alive.

Raic
2008-01-07, 11:41
Me an my squadleader ran upstairs of bunker, there were two MEC guys watching the door, they noticed my SL but didn't shoot (we were USMC), also my SL just went by them and watched out of the door too. It was weird so i continued to knife the two MEC guys.

Deadfast
2008-01-08, 18:52
I was a LAV gunner on Qwai River this evening.

We moved over a bridge in northern part of the map towards the Chinese controlled village. We were hanging around for a while and a friendly engineer placed a mine on the bridge.
Suddenly we see a Chinese commander truck. I open fire on it and it starts running away. He's on the bridge and just when he's about to get blow up by the mine, it explodes (apparently he was on fire after taking several hits from my APC). However, half a second later, the trucks sets off the mine which blows a hole in the bridge right underneath the truck that ends up falling down in the water.

Death_dx
2008-01-08, 21:03
In Al Basrah, with no vehicles, I ended up being separated by heli drop (I think) at the east end of the city, with my entire squad at the west. So, start walking through the city, killing quite a few insurgents, some were the same person I'm sure as he kept going straight for me. Anyway so I'm pretty sure that guy got his buddy to gun on this technical for him and he comes after me. So I jump into a doorway and the gunner doesn't account for the speed and misses on the first pass, comes around for a second pass misses again and rams straight into a wall blowing the jeep up.

LordSquiffy
2008-01-14, 16:05
Yesterday in Kashan Desert 64 I spawned on the MEC camp whilst all my team were at the village in the North East. No transport available anywhere, so I started walking.

I covered the whole of the breadth of the map on foot, walked into the village and was immediately shot by one of my own side.

He said, "Sorry man, I screwed up", which didn't make me feel any better. I called for a medic and was promptly ignored by everyone around me. Then I died....how we all laughed.........not.

BabaGurGur
2008-01-16, 15:09
This was in the days of vbf2..

i had just dled bf2 and became a commander.. lol.. and i read somewhere that the commander has a command centre of something, so once commanders.. i walk up to the UAV Asset, jump up the stairs and press every button on the keyboard to try and get it lol..

cplgangster
2008-01-27, 18:03
yesterday on daging oilfields i was the marksman of my squad so i get told to take some guy out in distance, i set my sights up the second i press my fire button the person who told me to shoot stands infront of my rifle and i shoot him in the head instead quite funny at the time

scottp05156
2008-01-27, 18:44
A bit off topic but my funniest squad member comment is "WHY DOES MY CHOPPER COUGH WHEN I GET IN IT?".....lol
It took 3-4 deaths then he disconnected.....lol

Darkeye[NL]
2008-01-27, 21:41
My funniest kill? Hmm..

I once knifed a whole squad. They were like going all stealthy and stuff, they were going really slowly, and I knifed them one by one from behind!

Damn, should have recorded that.

Death_dx
2008-01-27, 23:28
Stolen sniper rifle on al basrah, 25+ kills, until I ran out of ammo.

Hilarious kills of entire squads more than once who thought it was a bad idea to take cover after the first three guys get shot. Whats more is I tracked the second sniper kit driving to a rooftop adjacent and shot the poor bugger just as he got on the roof.

Then I ran out of ammo, to my dismay as the second sniper ended up on a roof not more than 50 m from me. Had a squaddie bring me ammo and someone ended up capping the second sniper and stealing his kit. We lost despite winning a fair few battles against the british, a great round none the less.

Blackhawk 5
2008-01-28, 01:02
;594188']My funniest kill? Hmm..

I once knifed a whole squad. They were like going all stealthy and stuff, they were going really slowly, and I knifed them one by one from behind!

Damn, should have recorded that.

was that on fool's road? I had my squad facing the warehouse? from the east end when a guy came up to me and knife ( i was SL) as well as couple other guys in my squad, and took the officer or saw kit.

Epim3theus
2008-01-28, 14:51
Blowing up a bunker that was being repaired by the British, south of the west tower on Assault on Mestia. A couple of guys were repairing it and a SL was standing next to it, shooting at the west tower that was being overrun by the militia, completely egnoring what was going on around him and his squad.
I actually stood next to him while he was shooting, dropped the explosives near the bunker and calmely walked away.

KingLorre
2008-01-28, 15:25
on IGI server, back in o.6, 3 of us where americans interogation a civi, trying to find out where the spawn cars where xD we put him on the humvee while talking to him, then we followed him to the spawn car and shot him lol ( yes i know you arent supposed to shoot him.)

was fun

com_kieffer
2008-01-28, 17:58
I remember a round on quinling when my squad mates from the 301 had decided to go tanking : We left chinese main with 3 fully crewed tanks in formation and as we started moving to the coal mine the lead tank took a hit from an other tank after a few seconds we spotted the enemy and he took three AP rounds, instant death.
maybe not a "funny" kill but the sort of thing that makes you go wow I love this game !

Zimmer
2008-03-05, 20:50
Well not a kill moment it was I who got killed. This guy grenadier18 a real team killer nearly wiped our whole squad with a grenade. Well so he is a need of a medic as I heal some people in my squad, but Iwas busy of course so I didnt notice well so he took the situation in his own hand and teamkilled so he could get my uber 1337 haxxor medic kit. I loled so hard when he revived me.

SpecterOfWar
2008-03-09, 06:54
I was on Kashan last night, on the MEC team, flying insert/extract missions. I had just dropped off my squads marksman on the ridgeline overlooking the North Village. As I was taking off, I noticed a Marine pop his head up and start heading towards my marksman, but he was looking the other way, so I did the next best thing. I circled around and landed on the Marine...SPLAT.

Alex6714
2008-03-09, 20:51
Putting 2 holes into the runway on kashan with the A-10, just as a mig powered down the runway into them, at the same time the F-16 decided to ram the mig.:-D

UndeadComrade
2008-03-21, 19:08
When playing Quinling I went Spec ops as the chinese found myself a 4 wheeler Started to drive in the country side when i noticed a empty Merlin(Cost: 27 million) and just a bit off i could see a group of brits and a pilot planning a ambush (i know that because some guy ran onto the road and placed mines and they had a sniper and a auto rifle and a light rocket) so i ran to the merlin knowing its capability for you to walk on the inside of it and i hid in the cockpit waited i heard a explosion then a pilot, co-pilot and the rest of them didnt count because i was hiding got in waited about 15 secs popped the pilot then the co-pilot quickly before they realized what happend jumped in the back and killed the rest of them

Result: Priceless

Airsoft
2008-03-21, 20:05
on battlearena, i made a civy squad and we started prey on armor and jumped on top throwing rocks at it, until the crewman hopped out and chased after us, 1 of the insurgents killed him.

UndeadComrade
2008-03-22, 00:56
When playing Quinling I went Spec ops as the chinese found myself a 4 wheeler Started to drive in the country side when i noticed a empty Merlin and just a bit off i could see a group of brits and a pilot planning a ambush (i know that because some guy ran onto the road and placed mines and they had a sniper and a auto rifle and a light rocket) so i ran to the merlin knowing its capability for you to walk on the inside of it and i hid in the cockpit waited i heard a explosion then a pilot, co-pilot and the rest of them didnt count because i was hiding got in waited about 15 secs popped the pilot then the co-pilot quickly before they realized what happend jumped in the back and killed the rest of them

Result: Priceless

Did anybody even read this it is hilarious

Reddish Red
2008-03-22, 10:19
Did anybody even read this it is hilarious

Thats the second time youve told people to read your posts. We know, we just don't want to boost your ego.

UndeadComrade
2008-03-22, 16:07
I have another Story

While playing on the TG server i was in a squad with Dirti while waiting for heli air base to be capped so he was tellin storys of his childhood like how he was the king of rock and killed hitler invented the first car.ect so we where in a technical and he decided to tell us how he made the technical heres how it went

Dirti: i made the technical so if anyone jumps out they die because how fast we go
Me: Oh crist his storys agian
Dirti(after finishin tech story): now for the story of how i killed the japenese President of WW2 when only 9 days old
Me:oh crist
And then i decided to take my life and jumped out of the technical me and my friends and the rest of my squad were laughin like hell for about 5 minutes

gclark03
2008-03-22, 17:26
I was playing on Qwai as an Engineer, walking from the rally with my SL when a 2-man HMMWV casually drove up to us and tried to tear us to pieces with its .50 cal. The stream of bullets took the SL by surprise and killed him, but I managed to leap down the nearest ridge and 'escape'.

Seconds later, the same HMMWV drove down the ridge and into the field. The trigger-happy gunner almost hit me a few times while I tried to return fire with my assault rifle, when I said to myself: why waste a perfectly good shotgun?

Desperately, I whipped the shotgun out and fired wildly. The .50 cal gunner and I battled it out for a few seconds until I heard a scream of pain - the slug had made its mark, and ventilated the poor American's skull.

Alas, just as I savored my moment of victory, the driver ran me over and went on his way. So, now that you know what that shotgun can do, would you rather use it for door breaching or skull breaching?

3===SPECTER===3
2008-03-23, 01:48
I shot a Cobra with an RPG and as it falls, a littlebird flies under it and gets blown up in the collision.

Alex6714
2008-03-23, 01:56
Parachuted out of the Havok on the training map today. Only to have it fall on top and crush me while falling.:)

pyro_fox_hunter
2008-03-26, 01:28
I hop into a jihad car and drive off the island in the direction of the pipelines around Al Basrah to blow up a British apc. while passing by the town, 50.cal tracers fly above the car and several strafe the car, I turn into a road and do a u-turn only to see a 2 manned British rover, now I was chasing the rover and the British car was driving backwards like the devil was after 'em and I blew the guys up.

me: ALLAH AKUBAH!!!!
driver:S***
gunner:sorry i had to reload
driver: yeah that guy was dam
me::grin:

yes, I have bad english

terenz
2008-03-27, 06:38
i lead a squad of total 4 man, walking south-east of helicopter base in Fools Road. We had few tickets left do good with before losing. We knew about an enemy spawn point up a hill and i thought fuck it. "get out your grenades and throw em the hell out on that hill!"

So 4 man throwing 2-3 nades each, and so i heard explosions, screaming and spontanious bursts from rifles on the hill, killing 5 guys in the chaos, just before losing :)

Sgt1_Jackson
2008-03-27, 09:37
Yesterday was 1 guy in A10 @ US main base keep saying all the time 'Im gonna pwn you all!' so i said 'Im @ the hill in front of your main base!' when he was in air he was flying straight to me, i shot him with AP right in his nose! he said 'Damn hacker! im gonna report u!' so know you know, never say something like that, cause i will shot you with my tank =]

Tef
2008-03-27, 23:49
HAHAHA nubs in A10's. I can't fly for crap but at least I don't waste assets.

Fatal-M
2008-04-06, 20:30
well i usualy play with my best friend on PR , so i just love to TK him !!! i dont know why , but i love so hard when i do it :D , i just take the knife , distract him and stab him from behind !! and there he goes , waaaaaaaaaaaaaah :P :D , i one Tk'd him twice and the 2 bodies were next to each other and took a picture of that :)

Sgt.North
2008-04-08, 01:11
As a Brit sniper on Fools Road, snuck up on a pair of militia (sniper and marksman) to the west of warehouse and knifed them in the back... didnt want to shoot as surrounded by about 2 squads of enemy.... then managed to Exfil all the way back to river, then took up position onn the hill to the south east and sniped about 10 enemy before i got TK'd by a grenadier who must of thought i was enemy, or who had a mate who wanted the sniper kit :o

fullkontact
2008-04-08, 01:44
best moment in PR so far

Standing on the edge of a large cliff like hill on the map with the hill top mansion place... don't know the names yet :P

Anyway, rebel truck full of players see me and decide to try and run me over. I step out the way, truck goes flying over the side and most of them tried to bail out. Dead rebels, best part was the truck was left with just a driver who hit a tree

drunkenpreacher
2008-04-08, 21:38
OK so in the desert we were a tank devision. Doing quite well for a good hour or so until we get raped by the feshly spawned US tanks and apache who must have had enough of us gettin them one at a time and paired up, also the sheer lack of communication from the team as a whole, but anyways...only 2 died, rest of us legged it in a frenzy of smoke and fire.
Falling back to north bunker we hold up on the roof top to get exfiled back to base. I had my officer kit out and got on the binos to keep an eye on the ones that got us. We notice that 1 tank is on the map n heading northeast and we get him onto the team so we can get comms wif him. we direct him up the map and after a few mins we hav a visual on him.
Slowly we direct his path further north and then kindly point out that both enemy tanks r over the ridge. Guiding him over he sits off behind the first and KABLAMOO.
Second tank is unaware of what has happened for some reason so we giude him to the second. He just sits there staring at the tank till the driver pops up on the gun turret to look round. Seeing our tank and Freaking out he just leggs it fom the tank, leaving gunner to be destroyed in a beautiful spectacle of fire.
We had a sniper take care of the coward lol...

I love teamwork that pays off.

ps. my avitar is a pic of that incident. our tank is just to the top left of the marker, US tank is below it.

Shadow51585
2008-04-08, 21:51
http://st-striker.com/gfxwork/grenn/bf2/pr-4.png

When you spawned, you fell straight to the ground and died. >.<

ghost-stalker
2008-04-11, 08:34
My funniest kill was as an insurgent on Al Basrah. I was a cell leader and was laying beside the main road with my bbinos out when this brit ran round the corner. He saw me and thought i was a civilian so pulled his knife out, i started running but then crouched, turned round, whipped out my AK and nailed him with a burst in his face. I was laughing so hard after that! :-D

Leo
2008-04-11, 15:31
On Qwai, I have the support gun, and am covering friendlies, suddenly this sniper starts running at me with a knife. At first I thought it was a friendly, so I jogged backwards away from him while he chased me with his knife. After 7-10 secs of looking at him, I open up and kill him.

Why didn't he just shoot me?

Canadian4206
2008-04-11, 16:41
I was playing on one of those Insurgency servers, I was a British Commander and was setting up a firebase way behind enemy lines where nobody ever usually checks or suspects one. Which is like in F8, etc in the 8 area so soldiers could go behind the enemy where they dont got defensive positions.

I was setting up a firebase, and waiting for somebody to come build it when out of no where somebody in a Insurgent vehicle with that mounted machine gun is moving all behind me and sees me and gets on the mounted gun and starts shooting at me. I diddn't notice at first, thought it was coming from the front. The guy was spraying and praying, and after like 16 seconds I finally turn around and spot him and 7 seconds later kill him. I find it funny because he had a clear and open shot at me for over 25 seconds, and missed with a machine gun spraying and praying. As soon as I saw him, I thought I was a done for.

Sturnn
2008-04-18, 00:51
Mine: I was shooting at this helicopter "Mec" and i managed to shoot it down..but the funny thing is..it didn't just crash onto the terrain as such!. it landed right ontop of a passing car and killed all the people inside! i managed to get about 5-6 kills with that!! i was laughing my ass off!! lol!.

and another one was when i killed someone with a boat and basically...did a stunt with the boat and bopped one of the Chinese soldiers on the head and killed him! lol.

Tartantyco
2008-04-18, 02:47
-Well, it's not my kill but I was walking down the road on 7 Gates(I think) when a body just slammed into the ground in front of me(The little bug where you fly up in the air when killed must have struck). I lol'd. Hard.

black-wolf
2008-04-18, 06:51
Well, it was not a kill, but the funniest moment I evar had :D
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7571/screen038sz5.jpg

-=TB=-Tobakfromcuba
2008-04-18, 08:28
@blackwolf post
i find it funny when you right now use your voip like: "3 tangos, one looking my direction, entrance of southern building, pls take out the spotter" and within the next 5 seconds he gets shot by your squads marksman.

CodeC.Seven
2008-04-18, 11:39
Wahaha i had this at Ejod. I was at the mountains and i checked the city. Then i saw someone. He looked arround with his bio. After that he looked right to me and we looked to each other for arround 1 minute xD. It was so damn funny rofl

BroCop
2008-04-18, 16:00
Had the same situation yesterday on Zatar...the dude was standing at the Center Hill flag and i was at Factory and we were both lookin at each other and then i was thinking "What the heck" and made a shot from my G3 (iron sighted) and the dude got killed. I didnt even knew he was down until my squadmate told me i killed him and he LOLed in reality

SWIZZ=kettcar=
2008-04-20, 15:08
ok, my funniest Kill:

Playing Al Basra with the Brits.
Near Facility i lost my hole Squad, so i went to the Contaier at the the Street. Im going in and lying me down to check out the Minimap and have a talk to my Mates.
After one Minute i see something behind the Minimap. So i closed the Map and see an Insurgentsy 3 Meters in Front of me. Im lying still with my Rifle in the Hand and hes dancing in front of me, think he wanna check out me for been AFK.
after 30 sec. he will think hes safe to kill me with the Knife and come to me. I shot them so quickly, think hes falling from his Chair!!

:grin::grin::grin:

teufelhund1985
2008-04-24, 01:24
the funniest thing I've seen so far in PR was a squadleader who told us to *beep* off because we were following him (duh!), and 5 secs later he killed himself with a grenade...

noobs...:mrgreen:

Agent_mOe
2008-04-27, 11:44
My funniest moment on the battlefield.
by [KGH] asciimOe

It was 3 days ago on the [RIP] server. We've been playing Brits on Fools Road with little a few guys on the server (10vs.10 as far as i remember). My squad (i was leader) was me, my mate [KGH] Snakedoctor on foot and [RIP] AndyTL1000 cruising around in an apc. Snake and me were defending Hilltop Estate flag while Andy was going to Helicopter Base to support another squad. We've been laying on the two rooftops on hilltop and trying to overlook the area. Suddenly I turned my view to Snakedoctor on the ohter roof when I suddenly realised the Militia Squad lying behind him and aiming at him. But at this moment it was already too late...

When they started firing there was nothing we could do anymore.

I don't know how long the Militia Squad was already lying around there but the did a really nice job on sneaking up to us and waiting for us to discover them.

Unfortunately i have no screens of that. I'd love to have a screenshot with my mate and the enemy squad behind him.

:mrgreen:

So long

[KGH] asciimOe

Dempsey
2008-04-27, 14:18
About a week ago, i had the chance to test my stealth skills as a sniper in the ghillie suit! and by heck can it be effective!

On the Chinese railways bridge map (forgotten name) i was behind enemy lines after passing about 4 squads which ran past me, no more than a metre away from me... So... i pick the moment, the last squad to run by, the Squad leader is at the rear of the group (luckily), i get up and start chasing him, ducking and diving when they turned around, i did this for approx 5 minutes, not being able to catch him, just sticking at the same pace (very frusrating)

I eventually get there, and try and knife him whilst running (well thats a fail on the BF2 engine lol)

But this is the funny part.... He turns around thinking 'whats that knifing noise????'

So, in a split second i dive to the floor, and knife him from the ground as hes looking around all 'knumb and dazzled' But, the squad was obviously using voip, so the next guy up front turns around and does exactly the same thing, he dosent see me, albeit, im next to the body of his dead team mate.... I get my pistol out and headshot him.... leaving in a hail of dust back to safety....

Very funny, i wished someone had seen it.

NerdyDodge
2008-04-30, 17:24
The funniest moment I ever saw was on Qwai River as Chinese on 0.75. We rushed the mine of course, as all Chinese are prone to do, got a firebase down and dug in around the flag, leaving the mine complex unopened. We held off littlebirds and APC's with the static AA emplacements my squad leader had placed and kits from the firebase, all the while our team slowly captured the rest of the flags while the US team are still trying to organise an effective assault on Mine.

With one of the two tanks killed in a TOW ambush on the road to Government Offices, the second driver in the column panics and heads for Mine where we have a slowly contracting perimiter set up as we are pushed back onto the flag. The tank breaks through the enemy lines and sets up by the firebase, heavily damaged and awaiting repairs, our infantry squad appreciates the big gun directed at the main entrace though!

Anyway, a HAT team manages to enter through the main gate while we are dealing with a flanking force. My squad leader, Ollie_Fool, spots them as the firer stands and readies his weapon, too far away to hit before he can destroy the tank. We scream over teamspeak for the benefit of the tank crew, but they fail to spot the target in time before we hear the deadly whoosh of the missile... but not its explosive impact on the friendly armour.

Instead, Ollie_Fool's corpse hits the ground about five seconds later from where he had rushed in front of the tank and inadvertently taken a HAT rocket to the chest! We were all so paralysed with laughter that it was fortunate our advancing team were able to reach the HAT crew before they fired again, none of the rest of us wanted to have to step up and block a rocket!

J.Silva[22ndMEU]
2008-05-02, 17:31
I remember a few weeks back, I was palying on isturgency and I got the sniper kit when I was on the british faction. Ther was a gut on the .50 on the techical and I sniped him off it. There was still guy in the car at that time. Over the bridge then came a suicide truck. I sniped the driver but it didn't kill him but he must of freaked and press the suicude button on that truck and BOOM!!!!, techinal, a civi car with 4 people in it and the truck were all gone. I laughed so hard since that happened I wish I got a video clip of it :D

Silva

cplgangster
2008-05-03, 21:41
i just LOLd at that i have done things simliar to the driver so many times on this i get freaked by something sudden and just go nuts and press the suicide button by accident lol
i havnt been able to play for a while though my punkbuster is being gay so ive been stuck on call of duty 4 noobern warefare so yeh lol

Outlawz7
2008-05-04, 00:45
Ambushing a bunch of Insurgnet vehicles as I have to reload the .50 cal on my Land Rover just as a bomb car comes past. He didn't accelerate so I had enough time to reload, but he managed to come close...

...and pressed left click triggering the music, just as I nailed him out of the driver seat with the .50. :D

I also remember someone ramming the CR2 I was in with a regular car and killing himself, because he thought that any car instantly blows up a tank or something :p

Chanvlan
2008-05-04, 00:46
reminds me of the time when i was sitting in an alleyway at sunset city, waiting for my squad to catch up, then next thing i hear clunk clunk clunk . . . 3 smoke grenades land all around me, so what do i do, i just sit and see what happens, then next thing i see 1,2,3,4,5, 6!!! shadows go past me, im like wow not my team guess i'll do something so i knife the last guy and hide behind a box guy comes back to get him, i knife him to, it was like being in "The Mist" anyway i waiped out 4 of the squad members with my knife when i see the last 2 coming straigh back towards me in the smoke, so i hide behind another box, their voip must've been going mad, cause o could see them turning frantically, anyway as the squad leader walked past i knifed him the guy in front went nuts pulled out a grenade and threw it in my "General direction" i guess unfortunatly for him i was behind a wall "boink" off the wall at his feet BOOM! man i loled so hard that when my team showed up and saw all the bodies they were keeping an eye on me for th rest of the game, thought i was some sought of "super soldier" but man it was halirious 6 guys walking in the mist . . .ahhhhhahaha im still laughing now :)

MaxBooZe
2008-05-04, 11:28
I think it was in the PR Tournament, we were having our first battle on Kyongan Ni, and me and a few squad mates were taking the boat just before the battle, and i trew a mine in side the boat..
The boat went all crazy and we Loled and the SAW gunner managed to get a kill on a few US soldiers, the boat out finally "drove" over land until like 70 Meters from the river..

sakils2
2008-05-04, 14:05
Playing Al Basrah as insurgent. I prepered two gifts for the british armor. I waited like 10 seconds and heared Merlin flying. I saw Merlin fly very low.... over my IED's. I yelled Allahu Akhbar and pressed the big, red button. Merlin down :D

Playing Assault on Mestia as British. I wanted to test how does the sniper kit feels in such a flora. I went to East Tower to cover my squad and to recon enemy routes and location. Than my SL put a marker NW from the West Tower, so I said to myself "Why not be l33t" (well I kinda was when I picked the sniper kit)? So up and away. I ran for 3 min when a militiant poped out (I thought "Bye bye sniper kit") I just shot from my hip and killed him :D In that round we lost after 30-50 min. But I got 3 kills and zero deaths... Like Borat would say: hNICE.

Cyrax-Sektor
2008-05-04, 16:38
Me and the Commander were at the main base, planning our next base, when we heard the sickening theme of the Big Red approaching the Airport. All of the vehicles had been left behind by the team, one explosion and we'd lose all of those vital assets.

The Commander scurried into a safe spot from the blast. I was about to go with him when I had a cunning plan. Cunning, yet mad. I hopped onto the Challenger 2, entered the .50 cal seat and watched as the semi turned the corner toward the center of the vehicles. I looked through the sights and just fired at the driver's seat. As it continued moving, I knew I was fried.

Then I got a visual on the driver. He was dead, the truck still stood, and the Airport had been saved. I could've done a little jig, but I had a bunker to build. ;)

cplgangster
2008-05-05, 10:41
any money after that some noob blew it up

GavenJenno
2008-05-19, 01:51
I honestly can't remember the map name, but it was the giant desert. Anyway, the story goes like this, at the beginning of the round the squad I'm in and another squad do a drop in there through the truck. Well that's great, as we look to the facility across from us the other team is doing the EXACT same thing. I had a SAW, so I just dropped prone and went cyclic on them, dropping 3 of them while the rest of my squad finished the rest. We capped the flag and were hanging out defending, when all of the sudden we're getting sniper and machine-gun fire from the top of the nearby hill, this went on for I don't know, 5 minutes? We did absolutely nothing but get shot and shot at for those 5 mins, while I sat there and basically begged my squad leader to get an apc in there. Finally I just said screw it, grabbed a MEC truck and drove up to the top of the hill and just started running everybody over, they didn't expect it. I did this for about 5 mins, taking fire and running people over and got around 18 kills doing this. It was forever a classic.

NickO
2008-05-19, 07:41
Gaven reminded me of how effective/hilarious it was to solo an APC on Al Fallujha Region and just run over everyone. People just dont expect it xD I had 50 kills at the end of that round. ^^

SuperTimo
2008-05-19, 08:28
day before yesterday: smaking a mec soldier in the head delibratly with the nose of my huey :grin:

NickO you saw it!!

Aquiller
2008-05-19, 09:05
SuperTimo you remind me something:
Kashan Desert. I'm on MEC, being one of those useless transport pilots.
Was flying above US Outpost when i saw whole squad moving on ground. I couldnt resist - i dived with chopper to the minimal altitude and voila! 5x road kill with chopper. :D

cplgangster
2008-05-19, 14:18
i can just imagine the chinook now if a landy gets dropped out the back just flying alon see a squad and drop it on thier heads or just landing the chinook on thier heads lol

Ironcomatose
2008-05-19, 18:12
I honestly can't remember the map name, but it was the giant desert. Anyway, the story goes like this, at the beginning of the round the squad I'm in and another squad do a drop in there through the truck. Well that's great, as we look to the facility across from us the other team is doing the EXACT same thing. I had a SAW, so I just dropped prone and went cyclic on them, dropping 3 of them while the rest of my squad finished the rest. We capped the flag and were hanging out defending, when all of the sudden we're getting sniper and machine-gun fire from the top of the nearby hill, this went on for I don't know, 5 minutes? We did absolutely nothing but get shot and shot at for those 5 mins, while I sat there and basically begged my squad leader to get an apc in there. Finally I just said screw it, grabbed a MEC truck and drove up to the top of the hill and just started running everybody over, they didn't expect it. I did this for about 5 mins, taking fire and running people over and got around 18 kills doing this. It was forever a classic.
You didnt grab an MEC truck. :wink:

GavenJenno
2008-05-20, 01:19
You didnt grab an MEC truck. :wink:

It was a little over a month ago. Where you there when it happened? If you were, I apologize for your time as my hood ornament.

Ironcomatose
2008-05-20, 01:22
It was a little over a month ago. Where you there when it happened? If you were, I apologize for your time as my hood ornament.

You had the SAW, right? Meaning USMC, meaning you couldnt have grabbed an MEC truck because your cant drive the truck as Americans. So your either making stuff up or dont remember correctly.

Waaah_Wah
2008-05-20, 02:48
And you cant have a SAW and drive any truck. At all.

Ironcomatose
2008-05-20, 03:17
And you cant have a SAW and drive any truck. At all.

I think its obvious that he says he had the SAW from the beginning of the round.

GavenJenno
2008-05-21, 04:03
What are you guys? Picking apart my story? I said it's over a month ago, christ I don't remember everything, just certain moments. It's quite possible that I could have died somewhere in there and ended up with NOT a SAW? Don't over-analyze, but it's also something only a kid in high school would pick up on, and call me out on.

Stop stalking my posts, I just noticed you were the same kid from one of my threads, get a life and quit accusing me of making shit up, it's pretty obnoxious and immature.

Ironcomatose
2008-05-21, 04:34
What are you guys? Picking apart my story? I said it's over a month ago, christ I don't remember everything, just certain moments. It's quite possible that I could have died somewhere in there and ended up with NOT a SAW? Don't over-analyze, but it's also something only a kid in high school would pick up on, and call me out on.

Stop stalking my posts, I just noticed you were the same kid from one of my threads, get a life and quit accusing me of making shit up, it's pretty obnoxious and immature.

Who accused you of anything? I simply said you did not take a MEC truck with a friendly wink(remember that). Then you and some other guy attacked me. So dont act like a victim. Please, you look silly.

Attack my age all you want "old man". Im sure you read that and thought how stupid i sound saying it. Get the point?.

EDIT: Oh and i post in two threads your in and im stalking you? We are members of the same forum so from time to time, we may post in the same thread Mr.SpecOps.

Outlawz7
2008-05-21, 05:44
Running over a squad of 3 on top of Jabal dam running down the middle of the road with a Vodnik, one of them was a sniper.

Opening fire on Hueys front side only to shoot out the pilot on spot and have the chopper fall into the sea.

Ironcomatose
2008-05-21, 06:01
Running over a squad of 3 on top of Jabal dam running down the middle of the road with a Vodnik, one of them was a sniper.

Opening fire on Hueys front side only to shoot out the pilot on spot and have the chopper fall into the sea.

I actually shot out a LB pilot with a stolen M14 once 8) It had an entire squad in it.

IAJTHOMAS
2008-05-22, 02:07
Reminds me of a time on Jabal, up on the flat area near the dam. I'm hiding from a USMC squad behind one of the containers, all of a sudden a chopper comes in for them and they all start running for the chopper from their various positions.

I ran in after them, SLAM in hand and planted in on the back of the chopper, ran back off and waited for the boom :D

Tomato-Rifle
2008-05-22, 02:14
My funniest kill is when on jabal i rammed 3 guys that were on the hilltop with my trusty huey. And no i did not die, i just swooped them.

Death_dx
2008-05-25, 01:03
Today I joined ejod midway with about 14v14 so I ended up as SL, put a rally in shed west of the city after some long firefights in the hills.

Now the round was about to end in the enemies favour, and just as we were nearing the 15~ ticket marker our rally was spotted and a squad was moving on it. They started frag spamming and my SMs were scattered/dead so as I respawned I smoked up their path to the rally. When the smoke was large enough I ran out threw a frag, and went around the building shooting one engineer, went around the other side of the building fireing at the other enemies ran out of ammo as one was getting very close to the building, so I pulled out my knife ran out of cover got past him so he couldn't swing his gun towards me in time, stabbed him and managed to get behind cover before the other 3~ guys shot me. Then I shot 1-2 more of the other guys before I was killed and the round ended. A pretty crappy round but that moment made it worth while.

lagger56
2008-05-25, 03:33
My funniest moment so far:

There was a pretty nice long range fire fight going on, and me and my sl were on the ground behind a mound of dirt. Then a supply truck drives over to us and the driver attempts to run us over, except he drives over us and we live! It happened 2 or 3 times, until the driver was shot dead.

:D

agentscar
2008-05-25, 03:55
It was probably when I was a combat engineer,and I was UK,on Basrah,and I put a bunch of C4 around the VCP,and Insurgents randomly came in,and I watched from a safe distance,and blew it up...bodies went flying...good stuff...

There's also the many times,where you put a HEAT round into some infantry,and they go flying...

stoobywon
2008-05-29, 06:31
When I destroyed a cache from a Merlin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59MuliFm2sg

Gamerofthegame
2008-05-29, 22:19
On the TG server, we were playing Zatar Wetlands. I was on the USMC and... Suffice to say, the Amerikans sucked. Well, anyway, we were down 280 tickets or so with 60 left so we decided to be a little less serious. The TG folk on teamspeak taunted the Amerikans (Which was pretty much only me; We were all on the same channel.) so I decided 'Bah to them!', grabbed my Huey (I was air taxi) and one other guy from my squad and took off, running full speed down the river toward one of the southern middle points, beyond the central hill.

Apparently I did indeed find them, as when I went to stop to kick my squadie (Marksman) out, I managed to clip a tree (While at full speed, basically) causing me to roll to the side and plummet downward, sliding across the ground on the Huey's side. Suffice to say, the moment it touched it was on fire.

I actually made it out of the crash alive, although the squadie didn't. Of course, I was promptly send into the bleed out white-screen-o-fuzz bit afterwards, but I managed to hide behind a rock and go to heal myself. And then I was shot in the back of the head.

We were laughing for a good two or three minutes over that.

combatwombat
2008-05-31, 15:19
Yesterday on Basrah I was driving an APC when I spotted a red car zooming towards us from the East, maybe 150 meters away. I frantically yell to my gunner to shoot the guy, but with the VOIP delay he only notices when the car is like 15 meters away. However, it turned out that it's just an ordinary red car, with no c4 in the back. The guy just crashed into my apc and blew up, lol.

Ray0
2008-06-05, 11:55
mine wud have 2 be when on fools road in a full squad
its was bout halfway thru the game + our rally was taken down + we had no bunker/firebase so we started at main
grabbed 2 landys went halfway across the bridge when i heard "S**T" from my SL
instantly i saw his landy fall
then i noticed the world was going up
and splash!
the entire 3rd bridge segment had gone + we were in the water

fun times :)

cplgangster
2008-06-05, 17:20
too many times i have dont that sort of thing on al basrah with bikes and cars i will be going over not paying attention then im thinking where the hell did the bridge go lol

black-wolf
2008-06-05, 19:14
I was flying a bh at kashan, I just dropped of a squad en was flying high. When I almost was at base, I hear a DOH! And see a body falling of the cockpit window. When I landed, I asked who it was, and it turned out to be a pilot parashuting down to our base.

agentscar
2008-06-06, 03:39
I took out a little brick compound on the outskirts of basrah,and the bodies of the ins. inside flew...flew high...I think they were the first Insurgents to land on the moon....lol,jk.

mooneyno1
2008-06-07, 12:15
my funniest moment was the other day playing on 64v fools road, me and the squad i was in was on a flag- on top of two buildings the squad leaer being on the building opposite, when suddenly i spotted a at missile or rpg come straight towards up from the tree line, it went straight past our squad leaders head i bent down and it got the guy next to me and killed him, was the funniest thing ive ever saw lol :P

00SoldierofFortune00
2008-06-07, 15:58
http://i31.tinypic.com/dewyno.jpg

^^^^^This

This USMC troop landed his huey right next to our firebase without any of us knowing it, I killed him, we killed him, and then the chopper ended up staying there the whole round until the end when it was blown up by their own apc.

jaspercat444
2008-06-09, 03:39
Heres one-

On Al Kufrah Oilfield, I was on the British team, and I had just joined an Armor Squad. We were at the Main, waiting for some sort of transportation, and a bunch of my Squad Members were kind of... errr... messing with the commander. Me and another SM were running to the bridge, following the commander, all the sudden, my Squaddie fired a shot, and over VoIP (loudly) said "Run! Run! I shot the Commander!" :roll:

Fluffywuffy
2008-06-09, 04:57
The funny ones are always on Fools Road. When the GB team has fire base at the Train Station then a bunch of rally points. Then you start engaging enemy at top of hill. Guys come up to your position..... but OH NOE!! Im sliding down the hill they look around and don't find me. So they set a rally down. I come up 2 seconds later kill a whole squad and score a rally. :D

Fools Road Again
SL yells GB coming up the hill... O shiz I'm sliding the hill again. I see the GB squad while sliding down the hill prone and shoot 4 of them. The other 2 took cover so I flanked them.

^^^---Scores for me on the Miltia team!!
It rhymed lol.

Chanvlan
2008-06-09, 07:50
man thats funny ahaha

ZaZZo
2008-06-09, 16:56
Yesterday, on the iGi server being 1337 paraptroopers with pilot kits. The MEC had just taken North village so we all dropped there and the pwnage began :lol:

Kiled like 6 guys and H-At'd a bunker XD

Wicca
2008-06-10, 16:08
Hey, then you killed me too at North village. Our squad had just moved in, built a fire base and was defending.

Then all of a sudden from above comes 6 paratroopers or smt.

That was crazy..

And before that a squad was firing on us with LAT and machine guns from the hills, i was in a 50 cal and returning the fire sometimes. Funny round.

We won btw:P

Chimpanzeeee
2008-06-13, 20:08
As a squadleader on fools road:

Revived after being shot at Train depot to find I'd lost the officer kit to another sqd member =\

Game wouldn’t let me request another kit - since we needed a new rally asap i took the medic and the guy with the officer kit 100m off, found a nice spot. said sorry and capped the guy with the officers kit.

medic, being on the ball, had his paddles out already waiting for me to switch kits. The moment i switched kits i notice the business end of an AK47on the edge of my screen. :confused:

Standing there two feet from the medic is a lone milita soldier who's just walked up to us to check out what we're looking at! I press fire but pull out e-tool :-|

Medic sees him too and freaks out, firing full auto. he ends up nailing me a couple of times before i start shooting too. it takes 20-30 rifle rounds each and still not drop the guy at 10feet.:oops:

he finally dies after ive pulled out the pistol and hte medic has put in a fresh mag.

medic starts healing me, the teammate i shot asks wtf we’re doing shooting at his body instead of reviving him. :D

Laverty[2-7th]
2008-06-14, 04:49
At kashan i was cleaning a bunker out as a Enginner so i had my M1014 shotgun out and proceeded up the stairs. Crouching i turned the cornor to see a hostile rally with 2 guys standing around it with there Rpg and G3 looking out the front end of the bunker. i quietly snuck up behind one and Put buckshot in him from point Blank. quickly i whipped my knife out a stabbed his Horrified Buddy. then as i turn around to finish the Rally another guy spawns and i quickly knife him too. then i knifed the rally and ran to clear the rest of the bunker too.

Fluffywuffy
2008-06-14, 04:57
;700510']At kashan i was cleaning a bunker out as a Enginner so i had my M1014 shotgun out and proceeded up the stairs. Crouching i turned the cornor to see a hostile rally with 2 guys standing around it with there Rpg and G3 looking out the front end of the bunker. i quietly snuck up behind one and Put buckshot in him from point Blank. quickly i whipped my knife out a stabbed his Horrified Buddy. then as i turn around to finish the Rally another guy spawns and i quickly knife him too. then i knifed the rally and ran to clear the rest of the bunker too.

Slugshot.

Neoboy
2008-06-14, 04:58
Remember playing on Al Basrah and found a cache, but I was on officer and my squad was tied up elsewhere so couldn't get an engineer on it. There was a machine gun in the cache so I decided to do it the old fashioned way and shoot it until it catches fire. So it started smoking and as my last bullet in the machine gun hit it, it caught fire. At this point I started reloading and a guy pops up from around the corner, sees me and takes aim. I'm thinking it's the end at this point but at that precise moment the cache explodes and takes him out. Was more a relief than funny moment at the time though.

CareBear
2008-06-14, 12:04
albasrah fighting into the city, taking down several insurgents and civilians, and hearing shitewolf over ts lolling at the british soldier who just killed the ambushers etc, i tell him its me, he tells me to look up, i do and hes a civi on top of the roof, i go to run off in search of more victims i can actually get to, unfortunatley while speakin on ts (push to talk being alt) and checkin the score board, i alt+tab out of game :/

i hear shitey in histerics on ts, shouting me that he just killed me with his rock from the roof :(

i tell him im comming for him

spawn at firebase, hop in the landrover with a squaddy, and we proceed to drive in cricles around the insurgents and civis, killing them with .50 fire and my wheels of doom, none of them being shitey :(

in the end we get hit by a volley of RPG's with there splash damage manageing to take me out,

so i respawn at firebase and await for the squaddy to pic me back up, and i grab spec ops kit to go huntin on the roofs for shitey

running around with specops kit on albasrah, chasing after shitewolf who was a civilian,

found him on a roof, snuck up behind, he turned around and screamed over ts 'ARRRR FECK' in his crazy northener accent followed by me knifing him in the face, and his body thrown off the rrof

Masaq
2008-06-14, 12:35
Epoch messed around with T&T's gravity modifier when the server was quiet. This happened:

http://www.christies.org.uk/images/screen265.jpg

Red bomb car, about 150m in the air, suspended over the Mosque area. Stayed up there until small arms fire blew it up (which was just as well, it was lagging out the server up there).

Fluffywuffy
2008-07-05, 12:55
I think its obvious that he says he had the SAW from the beginning of the round.

Couldn't anybody grab the white truck in 0.6?

SuperTimo
2008-07-05, 13:47
yesterday on Ejod in the BTR-90, i was inside with one of the little machine guns that fire through the little ports.

some US engineer started running towards me so i centred the screen on him and started firing, he went down like a sack of spuds.

awesome kill no one expects the little firing port :D

first time ive ever killed someone with it :D

TAW_Cutthroat
2008-07-05, 13:55
Saw that kill timo, I was in the turret :D

Later on in the round my gunner said he saw an at over the hill, i drove over it full speed and squished about 3 American soldiers then landed on their firebase...

HeXeY
2008-07-05, 16:48
My funniest moment was when playing as civilian on Al Basrah running around south of the village. Then I suddenly saw the Challenger, since I was kinda bored I ran towards it and jumped on top where I stood and jumped up and down. Then the driver gets on the .50 cal and finds out that I'm a civilian so he doesn't shoot me. I managed to throw a rock in his head so he died (not sure if it was my work, but he died), then the gunner jumped out to knife me, when he got shot by some other insurgents :P

LeChuckle
2008-07-14, 13:39
had a Rambo-moment on Oman the other day on 10th german i think. i was walking along the southeastern shore, trying to flank the enemy carrying an RPG7. i eventually find the enemy rally point(inside one of those small sheds), but first i see a huey coming straight at me, low speed. easy shot on the cockpit- i kill a few, but not all. then an enemy HAT guy appears in front of me, i borrow his little toy and what do i see? oh, its a cobra standing still in the air :O:O easy shot once again, and lots of points:D the problem was that i woke up the enemy infantry spawning on the rally. i hid behind the wall and the destroyed house and killed the whole squad with the G3 on full-auto.i thought i was dead for sure first, but i ran away and proned behind the wall, awaiting the american who wasnt expecting me to go into standing mode so fast(thought iwas bleeding probably). i dunno how i managed to kill the 5 others, i think i managed because there was only one enemy visible at a time( a lot of objects around to use as cover)

Diogenes
2008-07-15, 02:06
The rest of my squad died at Qinling, north of village. I was in a hilly area with lots of trees. You know, like everywhere in Qinling. I was surrounded by Brits. Managed to find a jeep (or whatever the hell you call it), get in it, kill 10-15 of 'em, and escape to a firebase. I even ran a few over. That felt good.

I also took out an APC and a Challenger on Al Basrah within the scope of 5 seconds with 2 Molotovs. Maybe they were damaged beforehand, but that was still so, so satisfying.

steve_06-07
2008-07-15, 02:52
I was by myself in Al-Basrah aftera successful IED attack on a road, the fighting was centered around the city and I was out by the airport. I'm walking close to the VCP and I notice a civilian being chased by a British soldier. I killed the soldier of course, the funny part is that we were the only 3 for hundreds of meters.

AnimalMother.
2008-07-16, 14:26
just came off a hilarious round on battlearena

there weren't many players and the brits were pap, i was insurgent with an RPG, and we'd started to over run the VCP. I had fired both RPGs at WMIKs and was left with one molotov.

started to get shot by a squad of brits, so ran to the concrete bit under a SANGA... ofc i got lots of nades thrown in but some handy placed boxes saved the day, threw my molotov out of the doorway in a vain attempt to get anyone that rushes in... it didn't.

was sat behind a pillar thinking what the hell do i do.

this was the hilarious bit, an officer walks into the bunker and goes immediatly to the left (where i was hiding, but had moved right) so i ran up behind him, and shacked the guy. sadly you black out so i couldn't teabag him for more humiliation. goes to show poor drills, no kills, get killed

then i had fun with my lovely SUSAT L85 popping away at the brits, plus those nades are handy too for a daring merlin.

cannibal23
2008-07-17, 18:36
funniest was probably last night on quinling. some guy was standing next to his C2 and i took my t90 and sandwiched him between the side of my tank and the side of his tank. it was beautiful. its either that or on zatar wetlands armed with only an assault rifle i got rid of 2 tank threats. our helis would fly over and the crue kept switching to the 50 so i would pick the first guy off and tell our helis to come back. seems the gunners didnt learn from the driver in either of the 2 tanks. it was awesome.

was just talking with a clan mate of mine and he reminded me. one day on kashan he was being incredibly cocky and flying the a10. i was on mec with a tank parked on the ridge east of bunkers. he lined me up for a gun run and i put an tank shell though the cockpit as he was flying at me. the wreckage sailed past my turret and cratored near the perimeter wall of the bunker complex. after that i texted to him SUPPRISE, you wernt expecting that were ya!!

ADEzor
2008-07-29, 20:55
last night i was playing at "Russian PR" (something like that) server with my bro. we formed a two man squad (me with assault kit and he as a combat engineer). The map was seven gates and we knew there was a British APC waiting on the road, near the entrance of our main base. I noticed the tanker was doing solo, so my bro gets an idea that i smoke the APC and he goes in and lays down a mine infront of it. But when my bro ran towards the APC, the enemy jumped to the driver seat and started moving away from the smoke, leaving me wondering "where the heck was my teammate?!". a second after that i glanced towards the APC and saw my brother running after it and yelling to the VOIP "I shall never fall back!!". I had a nice laugh at that point and thought he was going to be dead in a second -but he was not-, instead, he laid down a mine behind the apc as the driver changed to the gunner seat and then my bro climbed on top of the APC, while the turret was scanning the surrounding area for some chinese meat. The moment felt fun enough to take a screenshot out of it and here it is...
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h53/ADEzor/Pekkaksni.jpg
(i know the image quality sucks)
...soon after that i came up with an "escape plan" and started firing the APC with my assault rifle so that the gunner concentrates on me and my bro can escape aside... but the gunner didnt see where the shots came and somehow panicked about the ricochet noises and reversed over the mine, and there i was, watching my brother flying over the treeline. xD

Feenan.
2008-07-29, 21:08
Was on kashan a couple of hours ago was in a T-90 and being strafed by the A-10 swang my turret round took a fluke shot at it direct hit straigth in the wing blew it to pieces! I lol'd

[NPK]ShieldBreaker
2008-08-01, 19:29
Got killed on Jabal al Burj in a insane way.

This just happened. We were 3 men incl pilot and we're heading out to east beach in a relatively high altitude. Suddenly we got smallarms fire, four or five hits and one of them exactly in the pilots forehead. Cant remember his name but there we were, while spinning out of control towards our inevitable doom. My teambuddy freaked out a little "the pilot's out, omg the pilot's out!". So I started freaking out, effectively raising my adrenaline level. My cg solider casually humming Apache and putting his feet on the Bell dashboard. One of the craziest experinences I've had since joining. Kudos to the MEC shooter tho :-)

In retrospect however I'm sure this kind of thing happens all the time, and can't possibly compete with your insane experiences. Just had to get it out 8-)

Peally
2008-08-01, 23:49
My best kill moment has to be when our entire US squad in wedge formation on EJOD walked up behind an MEC guy behind a box for cover. I casually unholstered my pistol and waited for him to turn around before getting one of my rare pistol kills ;).

JeffCole
2008-08-04, 13:28
My funnies moment was at the end of a round on Al Basrah when I realised, that our 6 men insurgent squad was completely armed with British weapons. I was British Medic, my squadmates had light and heavy AT, Sniper and two Riflemen Kits.

White Rock
2008-08-04, 13:44
When i sneaked into the vent of north bunker of kashan, killing a us SAW gunner and then going Rambo on his two squadmates i felt pretty awesome.

My squadmates didnt seem to understand "GET LIGHT AT AND KILL THE APC" so after a while i got killed when the infantry respawned :/

VoXiNaTiOn
2008-08-04, 22:42
I'm not sure what map it was but I was a medic in a squad and was lying down with them near a bridge guarding against the enemy, I saw a lone soldier run across a hill opposite me, roughly 120m away and I called to confirm it was an enemy, no reply so I then continued to get the best ever single shot headshot of my life with ironsights, only then did I look in the top left to see I had TK'ed my squad leader :-?.

KkarlArsch
2008-08-05, 01:19
I'm not sure what map it was but I was a medic in a squad and was lying down with them near a bridge guarding against the enemy, I saw a lone soldier run across a hill opposite me, roughly 120m away and I called to confirm it was an enemy, no reply so I then continued to get the best ever single shot headshot of my life with ironsights, only then did I look in the top left to see I had TK'ed my squad leader :-?.

Yeah, I know that...For some reasons the best shots you get is when teamkilling someone :D

Airsoft
2008-08-09, 20:30
I was on TG and the map was mestia 16. Out of nowhere a pilot squad ambushed me but only managed to supress me, i got about 4 of them :D

Arnoldio
2008-08-09, 22:01
Happened quite a while ago, when on the quinling my squad was at the village taking some defensive position on the SE side when a chinese guy comes jumping down the hill and zig-zagging and 3 of us started shotting him, miserably missed a few shots and after a while when we finally got him, someone said there should be a benny hill music playing while this occured...I was pissing my pants when he started singing it, it was hilarious =D

Colonelcool125
2008-08-13, 05:01
Not technically a kill, but hilarious nontheless.

ON BattleArena Basrah, the tank had just destroyed two of our bridges and was going across the bridge near refinerey to take out the island bridge. SO my squad blows 4 holes in the bridge and the tank is trapped. An engineer rolls up with an APC and a command truck and tries to repair it. I snipe him. Another comes. I try to snipe him and get shot by the APC. I go civillian and annoy the engineer as one of my squadmates kills him with an RPG. Other squadmates destroy the apc with a molotov. Now me and another civillian in my squad run around throwing rocks at the tank. Eventually, the tank gunner gets out to try to knife us and the tank driver accidenially runs him over. Now the tank is one manned on a bridge with at least 4 holes in it. Me and the other guy continue to annoy the tank, until, to my utter shock, the tank driver loses the will to live and drives straight into the river. I laughed my ass off.

[PR]CATA.Mobius
2008-08-13, 16:37
Headshot on a British infantryman with an 125mm APFSDS-T on Al-Kufrah.