PDA

View Full Version : Kashan Match this night

solodude23
2007-06-30, 08:58
Did anyone get screens of the final scores? My game crashed as soon as it had to load the scored hehe. Individual members had upwards of 600-700 points while our squad had 2000-3000 total points. Awesome match. MEC had us all the way to our last 1-2 CP's, but we ended up pushing them all the way back to their very last CP and won. Good commanding K.h.i.d.r., couldn't have done it without ya :p

Our squad was led by [RDEV]dbzao and consisted of fuzzhead, [RDEV]Katarn, AtlantaFalcons, and I as well as AlexT from time to time. Our squad capped the bunkers at the same time once we finally got a foothold on North Village. Squad 1 defended the bunkers well and allowed our squad to cap South village while armor got the northern outpost (MEC outpost?) Heavy bleed on MEC and the match ended quickly.

Great game. First time I ever played an entire match of Kashan.

dbzao
2007-06-30, 09:03
Was awesome ;) I think everybody crashed at the end though :(

solodude23
2007-06-30, 09:10
Yeah I checked game monitor, everyone crashed.

I swear, and alot of my friends do - but after tonight with you guys I am traumatized. My IQ has dropped. The fuck word has been repeating in my head since the match ended.

fuzzhead
2007-06-30, 14:48
fuck fuck fuck bullshit fuck fuck godamnit

lol a recording on that round would have been sooo funny

Brummy
2007-06-30, 14:57
Ah that match, it was really weird tho, Some guy said: 'I bet for 10 bucks you crash next round' Then everybody really did, except for him :s

Outlawz7
2007-06-30, 16:23
fuzzhead']fuck fuck fuck bullshit fuck fuck godamnit

:lol:

eggman
2007-06-30, 17:10
I depends on the squad and what you are into, but I have played a full 5 hours on Kashan and found all of it enjoyable.

Katarn
2007-06-30, 18:48
The highlight of this round was when solodude and I were chilling at north bunker as US, waiting for our team to have north village and US Outpost capped at the same time. We were waiting for 45 minutes or so and never saw an enemy. We were doing all sorts of funny stuff. The rest of the squad was fighting and dieing constantly at south bunker though which was pretty funny :p.

solodude23
2007-06-30, 19:00
Katarn']The highlight of this round was when solodude and I were chilling at north bunker as US, waiting for our team to have north village and US Outpost capped at the same time. We were waiting for 45 minutes or so and never saw an enemy. We were doing all sorts of funny stuff. The rest of the squad was fighting and dieing constantly at south bunker though which was pretty funny :p.

Great memories from that time. We covered all sorts of exciting activities there together. Knife the sandbags, knife the ground, knife the barrels, jump on the barrels, follow the leader, shoot each others ankles and see how much it hurts, bunnyhop everywhere, shoot the turd in the toilet, smoke the turd in the toilet, etc. Good times.

Outlawz7
2007-06-30, 19:11
I wonder, how many people know about the ventilation system in bunkers, though...someone showed me, where it is and my whole squad always assaulted through the vents :p

solodude23
2007-07-01, 06:16
I wonder, how many people know about the ventilation system in bunkers, though...someone showed me, where it is and my whole squad always assaulted through the vents :pYeah I found about it my first time in that match.