PDA

View Full Version : WAC in Jabal video

dbzao
2007-04-24, 16:25
Great round of Jabal Al Burj in the WAC squad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x4ze-NelU0

Wasteland
2007-04-24, 17:57
Freaking.

Awesome.

loyalguard
2007-04-24, 18:11
That was oustanding from start to finish from gameplay to quality to editing...bravo!

Mongolian_dude
2007-04-24, 18:20
That is HAWT!
Very nice camera work too ;)

...mongol...

Dr Rank
2007-04-24, 18:48
VERY tasty!!!

Top_Cat_AxJnAt
2007-04-24, 19:47
WHAT SERVER, WHAT TIME! I NEED WAC!

fuzzhead
2007-04-24, 19:51
great round :)

all my squadmates did a wonderful job, but i expected nothing less from them! theyre all PR vets and we had a competent pilot who dropped us near our objective, so no wonder things went so well.

Great fight MEC! You attacked us many times with large numbers, unforunately we were 'in the zone' so all your attacks did was make us kill faster ^_^

fuzzhead
2007-04-24, 19:52
db you missed us loading up on the blackhawk.... we formed up in a line, waited for everyone to leave, and then I popped signal smoke and a heli came in and picked us up, insertion near the bridge, it went quite well. Not dying for an entire round is really great too :)

This was TacticalGamer server around 11PM EST (-5 GMT) on saturday

ZaZZo
2007-04-24, 19:57
NICE!

Outlawz7
2007-04-24, 20:45
Whoa...some stuff was AT whored...but it was whored good...like the whole squad blowing up at the Factory :P

You guys probably have all settings on High, since you saw that far...I cant see shit, unless it screams jibberish and is 10 m in front of me :P

Jaymz
2007-04-24, 20:48
Now there's a round I shouldn't have missed.

Wasteland
2007-04-24, 20:53
Whoa...some stuff was AT whored...but it was whored good...like the whole squad blowing up at the Factory :P

You guys probably have all settings on High, since you saw that far...I cant see shit, unless it screams jibberish and is 10 m in front of me :P

AT is a perfectly fair weapon to use. There's only two of them in-game. Would you say that the sniper shooting at them when they were on the hotel roof was whoring them?

I have fairly low settings, but my view distance is always maxed.

What I want to know is how people make these vids so nicely. I mean, so they just go through the round again and again, or is there some utility to rewind in BattleRecorder?

dbzao
2007-04-24, 21:21
fuzzhead']db you missed us loading up on the blackhawk.... we formed up in a line, waited for everyone to leave, and then I popped signal smoke and a heli came in and picked us up, insertion near the bridge, it went quite well. Not dying for an entire round is really great too :)

I couldn't use that part because of some smacktard that was popping red smoke and jumping over our formation... :(

You don't need to see the enemy to put some suppresive fire on them ;)

What I want to know is how people make these vids so nicely. I mean, so they just go through the round again and again, or is there some utility to rewind in BattleRecorder?

Watched the battlerecorder round twice, actually three times. First time I followed our squad and got our closeups, pausing when something would happen to get a good angle.

Second time I followed the MEC engaging us and getting their closeups (and deaths ;)).

Third time just some general scenes like the landscapes and the rest of the team doing stuff like the attack at west beach and factory.

Yes, it is a pain not being able to rewind. But you just need to be fast and pause when something is going to happen and hope for the best capture of that scene :p.

Top_Cat_AxJnAt
2007-04-24, 21:30
lol, i have the same problem, fire fights past 100m = firing at random bits of terrain and very little else!

p.s WHAT BLOODY hell are you doing playing PR at -5 GMT, of all the glorious hours and the day, you pick the most god forsaken random and quite simipliar rediculous and the most sucky hour EVER.........................i'm slightly jealous, well for now, my dreams, quite literly will have to surfice!

dbzao
2007-04-24, 22:15
That quality is not how I play the game. It's a medium setting when I play. :(

I cranked it up for recording the video :p

duckhunt
2007-04-24, 22:59
awsome round it was. great job db

(im in ts but my mics not working right now lol)

IronTaxi
2007-04-25, 00:44
great video...stellar round men...hope we didnt lose any players on the other team due to you guys being too good...hehe

AppleJuice4u2
2007-04-25, 13:12
In the words of Spacecaddet

Who the fuck shoots a rocket

BaDbLiTz123
2007-04-25, 17:45
1 Word ...... OutStanding

SiN|ScarFace
2007-04-25, 18:07
Good stuff. Haven't seen any of the WAC regs for a while now.

dbzao
2007-04-25, 18:33
Occupied with testing the next version ;)