PDA

View Full Version : Media MH-6 Little Bird Renders

requiem
2005-09-07, 20:04
As if PRMM 0.2 with all it's extensive additions & changes wasn't enough, we've decided to throw in our MH-6 Little Bird which you see below. It is fully coded, looks beautiful ingame and will carry you and your men right into the middle of the fight!

https://www.realitymod.com/images/PR_MH6_cockpit_th.jpg (https://www.realitymod.com/images/PR_MH6_cockpit.jpg) https://www.realitymod.com/images/PR_MH6_front_th.jpg (https://www.realitymod.com/images/PR_MH6_front.jpg)

https://www.realitymod.com/images/PR_MH6_back_th.jpg (https://www.realitymod.com/images/PR_MH6_back.jpg) https://www.realitymod.com/images/PR_MH6_sidetop_th.jpg (https://www.realitymod.com/images/PR_MH6_sidetop.jpg)

If you would like to be able to see the in-game shots (will be released within the next 2 days and will be exclusive to our Media Gallery) as well as be notified of the PRMM 0.2 release, register on our forums (http://realitymod.com/forum/index.php) and you will be the first to receive Project Reality news.

We are still recruiting modelers and texture artists especially! If you are interested, e-mail requiem@realitymod.com with your portfolio.

We look forward to hearing from you!

CobraPhantom
2005-09-07, 20:16
And let the drooling being, Ill start it off

Dre
2005-09-07, 20:18
HUZZAH!

BrokenArrow
2005-09-07, 20:24
wow, i cant wait to cruise around in that thing.

Eglaerinion
2005-09-07, 20:48
Wow cool stuff, can't wait for the ingame pics.

Evilhomer
2005-09-07, 20:49
Sweeet!

Artnez
2005-09-07, 20:52
Awesome!! Everything you guys do is great :]

F-Hoernchen
2005-09-07, 20:53
I will love it!!
Very good idea....

CobraPhantom
2005-09-07, 21:15
My only question - is the fire extinguisher operational? :)

TerribleOne
2005-09-07, 21:22
Looks nice.

Hailo
2005-09-07, 21:36
Wicked mate. Can't wait to take one for a spin :D

Napalmas
2005-09-07, 21:43
That's Rock'n guys!

m0ldym1lk
2005-09-07, 21:45
Awesome, but could we have a separate render with a different background? Would be much easier to absorb the details that way

Amazing work from what I can see though, keep it up.

Tactical Advantage
2005-09-07, 21:49
Yes, this is going to be a sweet PR vehicle!!! Cant wait to take'r for a spin,

Beckwith
2005-09-07, 21:49
amazing for sure

Hoss
2005-09-07, 22:10
Great work, thanks for the update!

Figisaacnewton
2005-09-07, 22:28
WOW! Sweeet! I wonder what maps its going into...! So awesome!

worst 3
2005-09-08, 00:14
WOW i cant wait to take that for a spin do some tricks and then probaly crash it in to the ground at 200mph and ruin it and be said until it respans so i can do it agian. (and look at the windo me and my 50.cal sniper are goind to have fun with the pilot and dont forget the non NATO guys)

will there be a gun ship version like in blackhawlk down or is the now the blackhawlks main job now?

:D :P :D :P :D

O boy this is goin to be good

Tactical Advantage
2005-09-08, 01:00
Im starting to think that that could be very effective against tanks and armored vehicles, reason being, though slow and nimble, in urban situations, if you had 2 or so anti-tank guys on it and a pilot, you could have a pretty nice weapon with proper teamwork.

Beckwith
2005-09-08, 01:29
if someone fires an AT roccket sitting on the benches the backblast from the rocket would mess stuff up and probably dammage the chopper

Fishw0rk
2005-09-08, 01:39
Very nice work guys. Although I would like to see it on another background as someone else requested. Either way, good stuff.

solodude23
2005-09-08, 02:09
Nice one guys, damn pretty

Tactical Advantage
2005-09-08, 02:56
if someone fires an AT roccket sitting on the benches the backblast from the rocket would mess stuff up and probably dammage the chopper

Maybe, but if some of the rockets in PR come with a soft fire mode, it may be possible to do, but we could always toss a group of engineers in the back, and then you got yourself a mining vehicle :D

57R0NG_B4D
2005-09-08, 03:00
That looks awsome! Well detailed and everything. I can't wait to try some stunts in it. :D

Wolfmaster
2005-09-08, 06:12
sweeeeeeeet!

toffa_h
2005-09-08, 20:41
Or you could just drop some c4 down on the tanks. Don't know how realistic that would be though.

worst 3
2005-09-08, 22:04
there c4 thing wont work in the mod up date i belive it will not be very efective vs tnaks now but i have done it with other halos and it is fun.

worst 3
2005-09-09, 03:07
is the US the only country that uses a light helie. it kind of unfair if the other forces dont have one or at least some thing but it needs to be in the game.

Eddie Baker
2005-09-09, 03:36
is the US the only country that uses a light helie. it kind of unfair if the other forces dont have one or at least some thing but it needs to be in the game.

Well, not every vehicle should have an equivalent on every side.

As for light helicopters (scout/attack/utility), they are pretty common.

There's the Gazelle, which is used by the UK, China and a few middle eastern states, including Syria and Iraq.

Also, there's the BO-105, which Iraq had plenty of, and is also used by other mid-east states and in other parts of the world.

And China has the Z-9 (utility) and WZ-9 (attack), a license-built variant of the AS-565 Dauphin II/Panther.

worst 3
2005-09-10, 01:07
im not saying give them an veicle like it but a veicle that can help them as much in a diffrent way. dont know what but the chin could get there 63A Amphibious Tank to even them out a bit we all talk about the US thats all :)

CobraPhantom
2005-09-10, 03:30
Oh man I hope the Gazelle is put in, I love that beast

Silent
2005-09-11, 03:57
cool will the bots use it?

BrokenArrow
2005-09-11, 04:00
it should function as a normal helicopter, right? not sure but the bots in DC for BF'42 used the choppers, and those werent even in the original game as were prop planes.

CobraPhantom
2005-09-11, 05:24
it should function as a normal helicopter, right? not sure but the bots in DC for BF'42 used the choppers, and those werent even in the original game as were prop planes.

It should be functional as soon as they release some bot tools. They can fly them effectively in BF2, so it certainly is possible.

Doedel
2005-09-12, 19:00
Any ETA on .2?

BrokenArrow
2005-09-12, 21:49
soon... or another favorite 'when its done' :)

requiem
2005-09-12, 21:51
I like the latter :D

BrokenArrow
2005-09-13, 23:46
youre the boss :)

Super62
2005-09-16, 01:22
Nice :)

BlakeJr
2005-09-16, 03:39
I like the latter :D
Deja vu.... :D

OAKside
2005-09-23, 20:04
I so need an update. This mod rocks
too much, I can't even contain myself.
I've been waiting patiently for the Little Bird,
the longer I wait the more likely I will erupt into
spontaneous combustion. Here it comes, oh-no.. .

BrokenArrow
2005-09-24, 04:27
again, when its ready, you'll know. shouldnt be long.

Wolfmaster
2005-09-24, 12:25
hopefully not;)

OAKside
2005-09-25, 03:08
Thanks you guys. I believe I can hold it
off a little longer. But not much.. .
:-?

Paladin-X
2005-09-25, 04:54
We're trying to work out the kinks with the LB as well as a few other things.

Wolfmaster
2005-09-25, 10:04
but we're getting closer and closer....;)

OAKside
2005-09-25, 22:54
Just know there are a lot of people out
there who appreciate all the time and work
going into Project Reality.

No matter how long it takes, keep it up:
It's looking like one of the best.

BoB
2005-09-26, 12:08
It's looking like one of the best.

Yeah!At least one of the most appreciated add-on veichle!It's going to lead the role of transport copter!

I just can suggest to build a light-assault version of this "dark angel",equipped with small rockets (efficient against light armored veichle and infantry) and/or 2 miniguns or others machine guns

It's just an idea and my special dream!

Wolfmaster
2005-09-26, 15:00
from the thread with the ingame shots:

O M G! HOT!

"I love you guys but...that was hot." -Paris Hilton (idiot)

Seriously, it looks so perfect! I have just one question though, will we get a passengerless armed version?? I mean s couple strafing runs in tight areas with that could turn the tables. (much like that done in BHD)

JS.Fortnight.A']Do you even need to ask? :D If the heli is there, what do you THINK is going to be stuck on it in time? :P

dont worry BoB ;) hehe

pejamas
2005-09-26, 15:50
whats the latest news like 2 weeks ago it was soon 1 week ago it was soon how much longer dammit :P i been dyin to fly th LB again i even had to resort to reinstallin DC so i could fly it :( can u give us a estimated time of arrival :D

BrokenArrow
2005-09-27, 01:23
well, soon is a relative term.

'soon' relative to days and weeks and then a 'soon' more geologically relative.

in short: soon.

Wolfmaster
2005-09-27, 07:50
or requiem's favorite: 'When it's done!' :lol: but don't worry, you'll get it quick enough... and hey, would you rather have it fast and buggy or later and clean?

BoB
2005-09-27, 11:38
would you rather have it fast and buggy or later and clean?

Second one is my choice but MH-6 it's my favourite copter since i was young,i've a lot of models and reproductions.

Just for explain what i feel i've bought Joint Operation just for driving this "dark angel" but i've found the game-play so arcade that i leaved the game it in the "old game box" totally covered by the dust

Keep up improving it and bring it to us as better as you can

Wolfmaster
2005-09-27, 12:57
yeah the littlebird rules. (hence my sig.) just a little longer and everyone will be able to fly it.

OAKside
2005-10-08, 20:44
Screw the 1.03 patch - PRMM 0.2, where you at?
Hope it makes it here soon.

I've already exploded btw, but it's all good.. .

BrokenArrow
2005-10-08, 21:36
same answer as always

BlakeJr
2005-10-08, 21:50
same answer as always
What? Tomorrow?? YAY!

Hey, wait a second... It's not going to be released tomorrow? BA, you lying SOB! :lol: ;) (I have a lot of anxiety to vent, sorry. :D )

Correct answer is the one Wolfmaster hates the most: "When it's done"
And that is exactly when it should be released imho. :thumbsup:

pejamas
2005-10-09, 04:41
yes but a nice little community update would be nice to let the people interested know whats going on... i hate mods that dont update like weres the mod leader to post in here sayin hey the mods going along as we planed should be ready for release in hmmm 2 years :P

its just good to let the "fans" know whats up not just when its done.. thats something ur parents say when u ask for tea!

BlakeJr
2005-10-09, 04:51
yes but a nice little community update would be nice to let the people interested know whats going on... i hate mods that dont update like weres the mod leader to post in here sayin hey the mods going along as we planed should be ready for release in hmmm 2 years :P

its just good to let the "fans" know whats up not just when its done.. thats something ur parents say when u ask for tea!
I happen to aggree with you wholeheartedly and I've heard "rumours" of an update coming "soon".
I'm not the one calling the shots on the public relations of PR (haha) so I can't say more than what I have...
Come to think of it I don't call the shots on anything concerning the MOD with the exception of the ones in the Silly Projects 2 thread in the off topic forum. :lol:

Back on topic; It really would be nice if the updates came a little bit more often. Won't have to have renders of new models in every update but, for example, changes in the mod team, some ingame shots of new features... Anything really, to keep the interrest up to tide the craving masses over until the relase of 02. ;)

pejamas
2005-10-09, 08:14
I happen to aggree with you wholeheartedly and I've heard "rumours" of an update coming "soon".
I'm not the one calling the shots on the public relations of PR (haha) so I can't say more than what I have...
Come to think of it I don't call the shots on anything concerning the MOD with the exception of the ones in the Silly Projects 2 thread in the off topic forum. :lol:

Back on topic; It really would be nice if the updates came a little bit more often. Won't have to have renders of new models in every update but, for example, changes in the mod team, some ingame shots of new features... Anything really, to keep the interrest up to tide the craving masses over until the relase of 02. ;)

with everything u just said i couldnt agree more :) exactly my thoughts!

BlakeJr
2005-10-09, 08:44
I'm also fond of saying that "Patience is a Virtue"! :p ;)

barre
2005-10-09, 19:32
Long time no see any mod. This is taking to long. Why first put out pictures of the rendered model and then some screenshots in-game? The weeks are ticking and nothing happens, not any writings about it, nothing.
Pointless saying "...will be released soon" when its not. The word 'soon' is used commonly to often for some. Use it wisely instead. Better not to tell to get the users not to expect its coming the other day around. Atleast, write something about your progress of the mod. The enthusiasm dies for many with words like 'soon'.

BlakeJr
2005-10-09, 20:49
Long time no see any mod. This is taking to long. Why first put out pictures of the rendered model and then some screenshots in-game? The weeks are ticking and nothing happens, not any writings about it, nothing.
Pointless saying "...will be released soon" when its not. The word 'soon' is used commonly to often for some. Use it wisely instead. Better not to tell to get the users not to expect its coming the other day around. Atleast, write something about your progress of the mod. The enthusiasm dies for many with words like 'soon'.
How about "never" or "when pigs fly"? The old classic "When Hell freezes over"?
Take your pick, there are dozens more. ;)

Serioussly though, I feel your frustration, I really do.
Right now our coders are working on fixing everything the 1.03 patch messed up in regards to PRMM.02o. Some 400 - 500 files needs to be fixed.
Again, patience. I think it will pay off... "Soon" and "when it's done"! :p

barre
2005-10-09, 22:05
How about "never" or "when pigs fly"? The old classic "When Hell freezes over"?
Take your pick, there are dozens more. ;)

Serioussly though, I feel your frustration, I really do.
Right now our coders are working on fixing everything the 1.03 patch messed up in regards to PRMM.02o. Some 400 - 500 files needs to be fixed.
Again, patience. I think it will pay off... "Soon" and "when it's done"! :p

Grrrrrr... Yes for sure, I have loads of patience but it's starting to run out if u c what I mean.. :) Bummer that 1.03 messed it up, I bet EA and DICE does everything in their power to support modders, NOT.. :(
Well, I'm moving to my new house here in town the 15th of october and no internet connection there for 'bout 3 weeks or so, so I really hope I can enjoy that little MH-6 superflying machine before that.... been waiting loooong time (5 dollah!) for that :)
Hope that 1.03 doesnt make it 4 more weeks further away now...
Anyway, great job to you all in the team!
All you have to understand is your fans frustration when you tease us with these incredible screenshots! Over 'n out from Sweden!

gnwbumblino
2005-10-10, 09:35
or requiem's favorite: 'When it's done!' :lol: but don't worry, you'll get it quick enough... and hey, would you rather have it fast and buggy or later and clean?

Mmmmmmmm later and clean, drewlllllllll

:D

Better than EA's latest philosophy - "Later and buggier than the previous version".... although I am enjoying Wake 2007!

Interesting that a Ye old BF1942 map can inject so much fun into what is rapidly becoming a boring game.
- Says something about the new map designs.
- Or the fact the BF community was build on large scale war scenario (i.e. Big ships, airplanes and infantry combat)

Bumble, over and out.

pejamas
2005-10-10, 09:41
tis funny how there is still no updates and STILL no posts by any devs... this was a mod i was looking forward to and watched everyday but am now givin up as there is no response to the questions by devs and never any upadtes!

stickyblue
2005-10-10, 10:16
For fuck sake, have some god damn patience and do something else with your time.

barre
2005-10-10, 10:41
For fuck sake, have some god damn patience and do something else with your time.

why are you even reading the posts in here then?
And my time u shouldnt even care of cause i'll do what i want to do with it.

Black Beret
2005-10-10, 11:13
OK. Keep the personal arguments to PMs, guys.

OAKside
2005-10-10, 12:25
Black Beret']OK. Keep the personal arguments to PMs, guys.
DEV in the Hizzouse! Er... :muted:

Threads gettin quite funny. I am not a patient guy, but
for the good things I will wait. [And have no choice, really btw]

Bring on the updates! I figured that 1.03 patch was gonna mess
a few things up, it just happened to come right as PRMM 0.2 was
getting so close to release. Bah.

pejamas
2005-10-10, 12:48
DEV in the Hizzouse! Er... :muted:

Threads gettin quite funny. I am not a patient guy, but
for the good things I will wait. [And have no choice, really btw]

Bring on the updates! I figured that 1.03 patch was gonna mess
getting so close to release. Bah.

yeh thats true but see thats were the devs should have posted a update sayin guys work is prgressing we have bugs and codes to fix from the new patch so we know they care about us fans :P

DAWG
2005-10-10, 13:24
Once the 1.3 patch is released, we will adjust PRMM 0.2 to be compatible with it and then release. 1.3 should be coming in the next few days hopefully.

That told me what I needed to know. Patience is a virtue and it is unfair to take your frustrations concerning BF2 out on the PR devs. They are getting it done as quickly as possible, I can wait a little while longer. BF2 is shit, I don't want the devs to rush PR and make it shit to, it's one of a handful of mods that just may make BF2 worth playing. Take half a vallium and relax.:grin:

Wolfmaster
2005-10-10, 14:59
I figured that 1.03 patch was gonna mess
getting so close to release.

1. a few things? :o around 400-500 files need to be changed to make prmm 0.2 compatible with bf2 1.03....

2. be glad it came out just before the release because else you would now have had a useless prmm 0.2 and you'd have to wait for a patch from the devs...

i do have to agree with you that more updates would be nice...

gnwbumblino
2005-10-10, 16:13
Quick question about the MH-6 Littlebird:

Have the physics been tweeked for PR???
- I hope so, because flying any of the choppers in BF2 feels like you're flying a airbourne COW (with CJD).

I really like the tweaks that you've already made to the tanks, I hope this 'effect/style' is copied across to aircraft.

barre
2005-10-10, 16:27
That told me what I needed to know. Patience is a virtue and it is unfair to take your frustrations concerning BF2 out on the PR devs. They are getting it done as quickly as possible, I can wait a little while longer. BF2 is shit, I don't want the devs to rush PR and make it shit to, it's one of a handful of mods that just may make BF2 worth playing. Take half a vallium and relax.:grin:

Allright, I'll take that valium, but i dunno if it will due with just a half one thou.. ;)

Of course i dont want PR to be shit so i have to wait like everyone else, its just that i'm so iiiiger to try it! and i want it noooow! :)

Wolfmaster
2005-10-10, 16:59
Quick question about the MH-6 Littlebird:

Have the physics been tweeked for PR???
- I hope so, because flying any of the choppers in BF2 feels like you're flying a airbourne COW (with CJD).

I really like the tweaks that you've already made to the tanks, I hope this 'effect/style' is copied across to aircraft.

yes, physics have to be tweaked for the mh-6. however the original bf2 choppers' physics haven't been tweaked (yet) so you will notice some difference between flying the littlebird and flying the original choppers.

gnwbumblino
2005-10-10, 20:51
yes, physics have to be tweaked for the mh-6. however the original bf2 choppers' physics haven't been tweaked (yet) so you will notice some difference between flying the littlebird and flying the original choppers.

Thanks for the info Wolf!

Any comparison / similarity with the DC OH58?

Man I miss the DC days... the continuous pressing of 'W' to keep you aloft, so unrealistic, but so cleverly giving you the sensation of keeping a bird in the sky.

DocGJ
2005-10-11, 18:10
As you see, the space between the guys that are driving the copper , you see that its som space. Are you going to make some seats there ? or not ?
as you see in the BH thers just so much space in the chopper, that people culd sit , and they do juse the space in there.Just se Black hawk down !
BUT NICE WORK PR !!!!!!!!!! ITS GONNA LOOK AWSOME !

OAKside
2005-10-13, 15:04
1. a few things? :o around 400-500 files need to be changed to make prmm 0.2 compatible with bf2 1.03....

2. be glad it came out just before the release because else you would now have had a useless prmm 0.2 and you'd have to wait for a patch from the devs...

i do have to agree with you that more updates would be nice...

I am very glad v1.03 came out before PRMM 0.2.
Because it's obvious there would've been serious problems, like you said.

I guess you guys weren't too happy about the massive
amount of files that needed changing after 1.03 patch either,
from your comment. There are a couple [smaller] mods that just posted
quick fixes to be compatible with 1.03, so I didn't know. :mad:

Wolfmaster
2005-10-13, 15:51
I guess you guys weren't too happy about the massive
amount of files that needed changing after 1.03 patch either

you betcha. i'm just damn glad it's not me who has to do it... the devs were like real close and then 1.03 came along... :?

Campez
2005-10-29, 14:05
what map is this bird on??

requiem
2005-10-29, 14:09
In the release notes. Cheers.

Wolfmaster
2005-10-29, 14:10
.... never mind... req answered it while me was typin...

Campez
2005-10-29, 14:42
In the release notes. Cheers.

i dont rally get this one??

Wolfmaster
2005-10-29, 14:53
the list of littlebird spawns is in the release notes is what he means.

Campez
2005-10-29, 16:23
the list of littlebird spawns is in the release notes is what he means.

i need help i cant find them!

BlakeJr
2005-10-29, 16:54
http://realitymod.com/index.php?page=release_prmm02
Should do it :)