PDA

View Full Version : Last night on Al Burj...

Expendable Grunt
2007-04-22, 18:33
...for a moment it was freaking awesome. It was TG's server. I was US and we where attacking West Beach. Both BH's, two APC's, and a LB where striking out across the water. Our APC got hit and we jumped into the water and let the APC drive off. Gunfire streaking overhead, explosions rocking the water. Managed to crawl up into that open space that's SUPPOSED to be used to land choppers on, and put some hot fire down on their heads. We didn't cap it before the round ended, but for a moment it was like a modern Omaha beach or something.

Outlawz7
2007-04-22, 18:43
Well, someone had a good day....
I was so irritated today on Devfile, I got kicked due TKs...

First one was, when I crashed into the other A10 by accident...insurgents flooded the South VCP giggling at the husks in the desert...

Then I joined a Cobra squad, picked the kit, and went back with the forklift, only to have two asshats on the other forklift shooting at me...I managed to get to the Cobra, wanted to scare them, but destryoed the forklift with the gun...then the Cobra hovered over an area, I didnt know, what the pilot wanted, shot a few rounds and TKed a sniper...kicked. :(

Expendable Grunt
2007-04-22, 21:16
DevFile in general makes me want to go on a TK rampage...

duckhunt
2007-04-22, 21:26
hey I think we were on there too.

Me
Dbzao
Fuzzhead
AtlantaFalcons
Katarn

was awsome, we got a BH ride straight over to bridge, then mec got totally owned all the way back. There were some awsome moments, I think DB might be getting the BR file? :D

Check out goddamn atlanta, getting like 69-0 with the heavy AT,

Cerberus
2007-04-22, 21:32
Check out goddamn atlanta, getting like 69-0 with the heavy AT,

Sounds to me like he was using it on infantry

Bobert08
2007-04-22, 21:59
I had a bad time last not on devfile as well.

I got into the A10, I've never been very good with BF2 jets, they go too fast :lol:

I take off, and after unsuccessfully trying to kill an insurgent tank crawling around the desert(seriously, like 6 strafing runs on it, my rockets narrowly miss it, my bombs barely miss, I suck with this thing). I accumulate few kills putting bombs right on top of insurgent control points, but it's ineffective. My team refuses to point out any infantry or armor they see, even when I ask. So the Mosque control point is still under insurgent control, but being the idiot I am in an aircraft, I don't check for friendlies. I swoop down and let loose with my cannon and rockets right into the mosque, killing four friendlies.

Oops.

Now I have -42 teamwork score, and like 6 kills still.

Anyway, it pretty much went this way the rest of the round, with like 2 more inadvertent TKs and only 13 kills by the end of the round.

My experiments with the A10 is over. Fortunately, this was late at night, so the server only had 35-40 people on it, and the round wasn't a very good one.

dbzao
2007-04-22, 22:03

Of course... great infantry killer. ;)

Katarn
2007-04-22, 22:37
Actually mostly vodniks and APC's, but yes, infantry as well.

Randleman5102
2007-04-22, 22:49
I havent had a good PR experience in awhile. My comp is way old.

Blackhawk 5
2007-04-22, 23:35
DevFile in general makes me want to go on a TK rampage...

x2 especially once you came back from team training from the tournament

Fearosius
2007-04-23, 09:21
i play on devfile all the time, you seen me around?