PDA

View Full Version : The most epic kill ever.

Garabaldi
2007-04-07, 05:01
Play on Al Basrah with Animalmother and Vanity.

AM parks a spawn car inside the airport, and I proceed to spawn on it.

The instant I spawn, I get the 'Are you trying to desert?' message and begin taking damage. I run out from behind a hangar and notice two forklifts racing around. I open fire on them with my AK. Suddenly, they both rush towards me. One swerves and just misses, the other goes the other direction and..

They crash into eachother and explode.

Yes.

Epic I say.

Oh and before you say 'screenshots or it didn't happen', GTFO :-).

Desertfox
2007-04-07, 05:07
screenshots or it didn't happen

Rambo Hunter
2007-04-07, 05:14
false until proven true
:D

Randleman5102
2007-04-07, 05:31
I dont believe you.

Just kidding, Sounds awesome, I wish more forklifts would attack me. Maybe they dont like my RPG? or my odor?

Garabaldi
2007-04-07, 06:06
GTFO, all of you.

Wasteland
2007-04-07, 06:56
If you don't have SSs of DevFile, it DEFINATELY didn't happen. Check the BR ya lazy tit.

Garabaldi
2007-04-07, 14:50
If you don't have SSs of DevFile, it DEFINATELY didn't happen. Check the BR ya lazy tit.

Capital idea my good man, capital!

ibtl

How do you figure?

I'd say that the above post is spam - not this thread.

SethLive!
2007-04-07, 17:17
I was in the same server with you garabaldi. Also in that round somthing epic happened when we were camped by the road leading out of airport. we were shooting RPGs at a bunch of guys and then vanity says "I hope they dont get wise and send a gunship out here to kill all of us." ten seconds later a cobra and a blackhawk start flying circles around us and shoting all our men. I hit the blackhawt with an RPG and he paniced and peeled of, right into the cobra, BOOM two helis down. vanity and i were the only survivers.
epic :smile:

unfortunatly, a second cobra came a minute later and killed us, but thats not the point.

Garabaldi
2007-04-07, 17:31
I was in the same server with you garabaldi. Also in that round somthing epic happened when we were camped by the road leading out of airport. we were shooting RPGs at a bunch of guys and then vanity says "I hope they dont get wise and send a gunship out here to kill all of us." ten seconds later a cobra and a blackhawk start flying circles around us and shoting all our men. I hit the blackhawt with an RPG and he paniced and peeled of, right into the cobra, BOOM two helis down. vanity and i were the only survivers.
epic :smile:

unfortunatly, a second cobra came a minute later and killed us, but thats not the point.

Think you could find and download that BR file?

I can't seem to find it :-(.

Cherni
2007-04-07, 18:18
Garabaldi your sucha f***ing fake:p:p:p

Get real

MrD
2007-04-07, 18:21
So, what you're saying really, is that you were exploiting the dome of death and managed to kill members of the opposite team through your actions?

hmmm....................... :)

Wasteland
2007-04-07, 18:36
Wait a second. You said on xfire it was that one where I was waiting for like 40 minutes in that IED spot by facility before anybody actually decided to try capping the flag, right? But when those 40 minutes were up and a tank with supporting infatry finally ventured by, it was *you* in the tank, right? But that means you teamswitched! AH!!!!! KICK GARA, KICK GARA!!!!!!!!

Garabaldi
2007-04-07, 19:37
MrD']So, what you're saying really, is that you were exploiting the dome of death and managed to kill members of the opposite team through your actions?

hmmm....................... :)

Yes :).

Wait a second. You said on xfire it was that one where I was waiting for like 40 minutes in that IED spot by facility before anybody actually decided to try capping the flag, right? But when those 40 minutes were up and a tank with supporting infatry finally ventured by, it was *you* in the tank, right? But that means you teamswitched! AH!!!!! KICK GARA, KICK GARA!!!!!!!!

I was on the USMC for the majority of the round. I accidently glitched an RP inside of a building and asked DF (jokingly) to kick me. He did so, and when I rejoined I was on the INS team.

Wasteland
2007-04-07, 19:39
Ahh..... a glitcher, AND a teamswitch?

*initiating ban sequence*

SethLive!
2007-04-07, 21:21
Garabaldi']Think you could find and download that BR file?

I can't seem to find it :-(.
me neither :x

Cherni
2007-04-08, 04:18
baldi stop being such an attention whore:p

Dylan
2007-04-08, 11:54
I was there. i took a screenshot of DF kicking your dum arse.

SCUBAKev
2007-04-08, 23:29
3 consecutive knife kills, withing 30 seconds.

Kruder
2007-04-10, 15:37
Last night took out a strafing a-10 with RPG in Thors 24/7 Albasrah,even better pilot seemed a bit upset after this and tried to defend himself with "but i killed you at least 10 times" argument.
Next round i piloted an a-10 and killed 90 Insurgents,but my skill has nothing to do with it,thx to our commander(Pubnub mystique) who played like a forward air controller and told me where to hit and updated targets every 30 secs.Not only for me but for other a-10 and cobras as well.
Ty again if u've read this Mystique :).

SCUBAKev
2007-04-14, 03:07
On Thor's Brigade Al Basrah

I was a Insurgent War Vet, and there where 6 guys near me. @ in the same building as me and 4 outside. The first guy i shot was their medic and they dove for cover from my G3. Then I took out their grenadier, then threw a nade to the ones outside the building. I took out 3 guys with the nade, then ran outside to finish of the last one. All with in roughly 15 seconds.

sekiryu
2007-04-14, 03:28
The only "epic kill" I've had is when the enemy was arty'ing my position, and one of their shells hit their own chopper that was circling above me.

Cerberus
2007-04-14, 03:38
I shot an enemy sniper in the head from 250m. Confirmed it with SOFLAM later that night

bosco_
2007-04-14, 10:57
On EJOD, I shot an enemy sniper on the roof east of Gardens with the 203 from the West Hills. One shot.

Makee
2007-04-14, 11:44
I was MEC on Muttrah, game just started and my squad & me went to Hotel. I was near that wall by the sea and I saw USMC LB preparing to land on the street in front of Docks, I shoot one G3 bullet in chopper direction - and killed a pilot, full chopper crashed!

sekiryu
2007-04-14, 22:19
I took down an Mi28 with a 203 8)

SethLive!
2007-04-14, 22:47
The most epic kill i ever got was a tk (but it didnt cound as one in the scoreboard). Garabaldi, teek, and some others, and I were doing a knife fight on top of the burning hotel in basrah, 'mortal combat style.' After knifing two americans teek and i were the only ones left. teek said somthing like "now I own this hotel"
I walked over to him and gently pushed him off the roof :lol: and watched his body plummet down and spat on the tarmac. then i said somthing like "now I am the owner of the hotel."

El_Vikingo
2007-04-14, 23:12
I was on Albasrah, when a spec ops was shooting me with his M4, I had a pistol (I had stolen the M95 kit). I jumped behind a Volvo, stood up, shot him twice in the chest and once in the head.
If you can't imagine it, see "Collateral".

Semi
2007-04-14, 23:44
Apart from knifing snipers, I usually don't get many epic kills. Though I got a pretty good one today at Operation Ghost Train, I think.

I was guarding the railway bridge when I saw a Merlin in the distance, as I had nothing to do, I just took aim with the PF-89 and fired as the Merlin moved into the fog.
Turns out I hit the cockpit, killing the pilot and sending a full crew crashing down. Had no idea I actually hit until the pilot mentioned it in chat :lol: