PDA

View Full Version : PR:BF2 v1.4.18.0, v1.4.19.0 & v1.4.20.0 Changelog

Mats391
2017-10-29, 12:01
https://i.imgur.com/UpfI05a.png

Today's patch brings many quality of life updates to the game. Especially COOP players can be excited that many of the long standing issues have been fixed. This will be one of our last updates to v1.4 before we move on to a bigger release that many developers and contributers are working hard on. We are excited to show you more soon!

We are always looking for more testers. Want to help us test maps and other content? Sign up (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/testers.php) as a tester today.

PR:BF2 v1.4.20.0 Changelog (2017/November/1)
-----------------------

GENERAL:
Updated FOB spawning to prevent spawning in radio.
Fixed issues related to the PRLauncher and Windows XP.
Fixed BattleRecorder replay no longer working.

VEHICLES:
Fixed Canadian CH-146 Griffon taking damage when landing normally.
Fixed COOP variants of Mi-24 helicopters having no sounds.

LEVELS:

Xiangshan

Fixed floating bushes and invisible collision at map borders.

PR:BF2 v1.4.19.0 Changelog (2017/October/30)
-----------------------

GENERAL:
Fixed various server related issues.
Fixed a cause for the critical 40:Keyerror.

VEHICLES:
Fixed Merkava tank missing collision on turret.

WEAPONS:
Fixed AK variants with GP-25 grenade launcher showing incorrect aiming in 3P.

LEVELS:

General

Fixed various map layers not allowing to fly out of DOD.

Wanda Shan

AAS128: Replaced Z-9WA Haitun HJ-8 with Z-10.

PR:BF2 v1.4.18.0 Changelog (2017/October/29)
-----------------------

GENERAL:

Added building restriction to emplacements in DOD.
Updated commander system by removing any placed markers 10m after he/she resigns.
Updated commo-rose with better text and icon placements. Added remove asset icon.
Updated all stationary and deployable Weapons to play the reload sounds in 3p.
Updated spawn menu to close when switching teams.
Fixed kits disappearing sometimes when dropped.
Fixed dozens of crashes and other problems on COOP with bots using vehicles.
Fixed civilians losing a death when becoming martyr.
Fixed HUD blocking BattleRecorder replays.

WEAPONS:
Added new models for HOT missile series.
Added 100m sight angle to RPG-26.
Updated GLTD to have laser move at speed of light and require constant line of sight to the target.
Updated MK 20 and Rh 202 to be controllable by bots.
Updated multiple weapons to be better used by bots on COOP.
Updated suicide bomb vehicles to allow bots to detonate their weapon. Radius for Cars: 30m, Trucks: 20m.
Fixed bots on ZPU-4 shooting infantry from a long distance.
Fixed bots firing air weapons quicker than normal.
Fixed throwing stone sounds.

VEHICLES:
Updated multiple vehicles to be better used by bots on COOP.
Updated flares time to live to match the visual effect.
Updated all choppers have 60 flares that fire in pairs of 2 alternating to front and side.
Updated missile trial of ATGM and AA missiles to be slightly longer.
Updated British Challenger to be slower in reverse.
Updated British Warrior to have faster acceleration.
Updated BMP-2 to have separate camera for ATGM.
Updated BMP-2M ATGM tubes to move less up and down.
Fixed missing Land Rover internal sounds.
Fixed Russian Mi-24 Light SP Rotors.
Fixed crosshair on multiple attack helicopters being the wrong one.
Fixed Puma coax overheat being too long.
Fixed Semi Bomb Truck's rear bomb being invisible.
Fixed Lynx AH.7 banking to the right on high speeds.
Fixed Leopard 2A6 tank taking damage while driving.
Fixed weak spots on Merkava front armor.

LEVELS:

General

Fixed multiple bush types having bad LODs that could be exploited.
Fixed multiple COOP map issues with rallypoints.

Al Basrah

INS16: Replaced RHIB used by insurgents with fishing boat.

Bamyan

Now uses old bleed system on AAS32.

Bijar Canyons

COOP32: Fixed bots not moving at MEC main base.

Hill 488

Skirmish: Added crates and DODs.

Jabal Al Burj

AAS32: Fixed FSA vehicle depot.

Karbala

COOP64: Fixed bots not moving at Insurgent main base.

Kashan Desert

AAS32: Swapped Kiowa with Hydra rockets for Kiowa with Hellfire missiles.

Khamisiyah

New asset layouts on AAS and CNC, tweaks to flag layouts on AAS, VW64 updated and VW16 added.

Kokan

Optimized lightmaps and overgrowth atlas.
INS: Now allows helicopters to fly around entire map.
INS16: added USMC as Blufor faction.
INS64: added ZU-23-2 truck to Taliban.
Skirmish rework.
COOP rework

Nuijamaa

AAS: New flag routes, larger French DoD, new asset loadouts. Added separate timer for boats to allow Russian boat to reach river via outside terrain.
Skirmish: Updated Skirmish 16, removed Skirmish 32.

Pavlovsk Bay

Minor lightmap optimizations.
AAS: tweaks to assets and spawn times, new flag routes.
Updated Skirmish layer.
COOP32: Added DOD.

Qwai River

Lowered viewdistance to 500m.
New flag routes and changes to asset layers.

Ramiel

COOP128: Fixed wrong vehicle depot for ARF team.
COOP64: Fixed wrong ACV for US team.
COOP32: Replaced ARF support technical with logistics technical.

Route 1 E-106 - BETA
Added higher quality lightmaps.
Added COOP.
Fixed Dutch vehicle depot not working.
AAS64: Removed NL chinook, NL Boxer and RU BTR-80, replaced RU T-90 with BMP-2 IFV. Lowered NL NH90 spawntimer to 5 min. Added delay to RU BRDM-2.

Saaremaa

Optimized lightmaps and removed undergrowth rocks from beach.
AAS: Removed Northern Cliffs flag, tweaks to flag routes, capture times and bleed rate, tweaks to asset layouts and respawn times.
AAS16/CNC16: Now uses ironsight USMC and RU kits, fixed spawn timer issues related to PR Map Gallery.

Sahel - BETA

INS64: Added one VBCI to FR and removed pickup AA kits from ARF.
AAS64: Added rallypoints to FR, slightly extended FR DOD. Increased ARF tickets to 720.
Skirmish64: Fixed ARF city rallypoint.

Silent Eagle

COOP64: Fixed bot jets blowing up on round-start.

The Falklands

Fixed Vehicle Warfare ticket amount.

Ulyanovsk

Added COOP support.

Vadso City

AAS32: Removed CAS and AAV, removed one tank.
AAS64: Added CAS.

Wanda Shan

AAS32: Removed CAS Z-9, replaced with Z-9 transport.
AAS64: Replaced Z-9 transport with Z-10, replaced Huey with Tiger.

Yamalia

COOP32: Fixed missing RU vehicle depot, made RU main base not capturable.

PeppeJ
2017-10-29, 12:16
"PR:BF2 v1.4.14.0 Changelog"

* Fixed kits disappearing sometimes when dropped.
If this works it's prob one of the best fixes in a while.

Mats391
2017-10-29, 12:17
"PR:BF2 v1.4.14.0 Changelog"

Thats what you get when people always ask for "good old time" ;)

_Rogue_Assassin_
2017-10-29, 12:28
Awesome Update!,Still the spg scope is very small.. maybe in real life it's that small but ingame it's barley visible,beside the stationary spg is still the same scope.

Teewurst
2017-10-29, 12:40
Can you also fix the canadian griffon helicopter?
It takes quite alot of damage when landing with speed.

urLd7HW7TMw

No helicopter takes damage but the griffon does, can you note that for the next patch? thanks.

Lugi
2017-10-29, 12:45
Mats391;2175828']

Fixed kits disappearing sometimes when dropped.

This is nice, I hope it is fully fixed. The only times that this happened to me is when picking up an enemy kit near enemy FOB. And it happened quite often.

mectus11
2017-10-29, 13:37
Mats391;2175828']

Fixed multiple bush types having bad LODs that could be exploited.

This is probably the best fix in this update :rolleyes:

captainfuture
2017-10-29, 13:40
After update: Getting Critical Error immediately when starting game: 40:Keyerror

(Using WinXP still)

Cannot play anymore :-(

VTRaptor
2017-10-29, 13:54
INS16: added USMC as Blufor faction.
Finally some map featured TOW HMMWV, i only wish that USMC was scopeless. That'd be neat.

Also, there's tank layout on Wanda again, but it's not mentioned in changelog.

B2P1
2017-10-29, 13:57
I noticed an issue with the new lazing system. You can't laze any vehicle that's skylining itself. If the point of aim after the vehicle doesnt cross any terrain, you won't be able to laze.

Luiibr
2017-10-29, 13:57
When will ww2 come out? :(

Outlawz7
2017-10-29, 14:04
Also, there's tank layout on Wanda again, but it's not mentioned in changelog.

Tank layout? AAS Alt or do you mean Vehicle Warfare?

TH3pilot
2017-10-29, 14:05
Ill take some time to thank you for the effort put into this game. I've been playing this for a little over a decade and it's now become part of my life. Again, thanks a lot

VTRaptor
2017-10-29, 14:42
AAS alt. I'm pretty sure that there was no tank layout on .17 version

AlonTavor
2017-10-29, 14:47
I noticed an issue with the new lazing system. You can't laze any vehicle that's skylining itself. If the point of aim after the vehicle doesnt cross any terrain, you won't be able to laze.

If its a friendly vehicle, there are some issues with the system with that, sometimes it goes through. But that's not really a problem.
If you're behind a static trying to laze above it, the collision can get a bit buggy and you won't see the laze, but it will still laze properly.
There's also a tiny bit of an "aimbot" when lazing active enemy vehicles, so there should be even less of an issue with them.

If you can replicate an unlazeable vehicle, please make a video.

Outlawz7
2017-10-29, 15:03
AAS alt. I'm pretty sure that there was no tank layout on .17 version

I am pretty sure it existed since 1.4

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f196-pr-highlights/141613-wanda-shan-map-update.html

VTRaptor
2017-10-29, 15:24
I might be wrong. I just never seen this layot being played after atgm nerf.

@edit also there's Z-9WA Haitun HJ-8 on large for some reason. https://imgur.com/a/zLux6

ALADE3N
2017-10-29, 15:33
I played yesterday and a tank raided us so i have to play dead , 1 minute after the tank left i pressed g to pick up my kit and it is gone.. im using a breacher kit

X-Alt
2017-10-29, 15:48
Rh202?

Marder?

TBoy205
2017-10-29, 16:03
Pls discontinue changes to coop. There are way too many issues in deployment that need fixing. Better yet just discontinue coop.

F_leon
2017-10-29, 16:09
Somehow the Merkava's Turret got bugged, theres no collision anymore!!

the shells goes right through and we can walk through it too. maybe the "Weak spot change"

Mineral
2017-10-29, 16:12

the shells goes right through and we can walk through it too. maybe the "Weak spot change"Thanks! We are aware of the problems with merkava and asked server owners to avoid any maps with it.

Outlawz7
2017-10-29, 16:19
Pls discontinue changes to coop. There are way too many issues in deployment that need fixing. Better yet just discontinue coop.

Fixing co-op doesn't take away from fixing issues in PvP.

I might be wrong. I just never seen this layot being played after atgm nerf.

I've seen it in the past year.

@edit also there's Z-9WA Haitun HJ-8 on large for some reason. https://imgur.com/a/zLux6

Ok now that's a bug.

Allahu Akbar
2017-10-29, 16:25

the shells goes right through and we can walk through it too. maybe the "Weak spot change"

Ancient Da'at Yichud phase-shift technology has been noticed by goyim! Oy Vey!

Updated BMP-2M ATGM tubes to move less up and down.
Is this a visual effect or is actual depression/elevation of the weapon changed?

F_leon
2017-10-29, 16:30
back again, Lasing is bugged, as you get a insta lock and can even bomb upside down from the jet

and you can't get out of the map in the Jet anymore? because we are getting a 10 sec warning ( tested on Khamisyah)

and the merkava ( test in Bijar )

AlonTavor
2017-10-29, 16:38
Lase locking logic wasn't changed, bombs were always like this, they will have to be adjusted after laser feedback as they were intended to work with static lasers.

Jet out-of-bounds will be fixed.

F_leon
2017-10-29, 16:43
AlonTavor;2175876']Lase locking logic wasn't changed, bombs were always like this, they will have to be adjusted after laser feedback as they were made to work with static lasers.

Jet out-of-bounds will be fixed.

thanks again!!

but hey, the new lasing system overall is pretty good and i loved it. no hate from my part

AfterDune
2017-10-29, 17:06
When will ww2 come out? :(
That will be a v1.5.x patch.

Mostacho
2017-10-29, 18:11
Only good stuff :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Well done people!

DogACTUAL
2017-10-29, 18:22
Updated all choppers have 60 flares that fire in pairs of 2 alternating to front and side.Thank you DEVs.
Updated missile trial of ATGM and AA missiles to be slightly longer.What does that mean, clarification please.

Lugi
2017-10-29, 18:38
Is anyone else having much bigger ping on all servers after this patch?

DogACTUAL
2017-10-29, 20:00
This is true, i tested it on the mountain ridge on test airfield with a challenger 2, you can't see any lase symbol on it and the LGB won't hit the challenger 2, but like DEV suggested it is only if you lase friendly vehicles, hostile vehicles work perfectly.
Was similar before the update, if you lased a friendly vehicle or anywhere close to it friendly LGBs wouldn't hit it, but hostile LGBs could.

AlonTavor
2017-10-29, 20:07
There's also an issue where the officer is unable to see the laze he's placing when standing next to terrain or static, The laser will be at the correct position even if you're unable to see it.

FFG
2017-10-29, 20:22
TOW HUMVEE HYPE

DogACTUAL
2017-10-29, 20:23
Yeah, noticed that one too, was standing behind some hescos and lased the mountain ridge, but it still works just as advertised.

Kurt117
2017-10-29, 21:07
I can't update to this version. The update window just closes in the middle of installing the update. i even reinstalled the whole game but the same thing happened when the launcher was updating the game to 1.4.18.0
what can cause this problem?

ctbear1996
2017-10-29, 21:23

LOL am I reading something wrong? People are actually making statement like this? Btw great update on coop

SWAT-
2017-10-29, 21:51
What happened with the map boundaries when flying? I can't seem to go outside map with any jet, there's like a timer and I start bleeding as if I was on foot :(

By the way, good job for keep the game as updated as possible.

Singh408
2017-10-29, 23:46
Wanda Shan

AAS64: Replaced Z-9 transport with Z-10, replaced Huey with Tiger.

ooooh shit! I suggested that 8-)
thanks and you're welcome all you CAS whores out there.

DogACTUAL
2017-10-30, 02:57
Invisible vehicle mines after the update. Could be a preexisting thing, but this seems new to me. Was on the server the whole round without interrution from the beginning. Couldn't see a mine on a bridge on Vadso while my driver could, even though he joined the round late. Next bridge was examined carefully while crossing and then we ran over the invisible mine. Could just have something to do with the brdiges on Vadso, maybe the mines sink into the concrete too deep.

FFG
2017-10-30, 02:59
Invisible vehicle mines after the update. Could be a preexisting thing, but this seems new to me. Was on the server the whole round without interrution from the beginning. Couldn't see a mine on a bridge on Vadso while my driver could, even though he joined the round late. Next bridge was examined carefully while crossing and then we ran over the invisible mine. Could just have something to do with the brdiges on Vadso, maybe the mines sink into the concrete too deep.

If you can record it/recreate it in a bug report that would be great.

DogACTUAL
2017-10-30, 04:39
Can't recreate it because i don't know what triggers it. Tried laying mines on the same bridge on a local server, but they are visible, so must have been something else.

Arab
2017-10-30, 04:41
It's a vBF2 engine bug. Just tested it.
When someone places a mine (including a tripflare), and a player connects, it will be invisible for the connected player.

Not sure what we can do about it, doesn't rule out a possible solution though.

FFG
2017-10-30, 05:15
ooooh shit! I suggested that 8-)
thanks and you're welcome all you CAS whores out there.

You'll notice more then just that change to CAS on maps :D

_MB_
2017-10-30, 06:34
Updated GLTD to have laser move at speed of light and require constant line of sight to the target.

Can you elaborate on this a tiny bit? Just interested, what is the actual speed, coz having 4 km map, the largest distance available is diagonaly over the square and to the other end and back it is 2*4*Sqrt[2] km = cca 11,3 km and light will make this distance about 27000 times per second, which is so much higher than any frequency this game can run on, that you could have left it just to be instaneous.

Updated suicide bomb vehicles to allow bots to detonate their weapon. Radius for Cars: 30m, Trucks: 20m.

Why is it less for bigger explosion? Will the car actually destroy enemy armoured vehicles at 30m? Do the bots blow it up automatically when having anything hostile in their sight close enough? Because eventhough it is nice that the AI can use this, can it use it a little bit efficiently?

bahiakof
2017-10-30, 10:32
PR:BF2 v1.4.18.0 Changelog

GENERAL:

Added building restriction to emplacements in DOD.

-GREAT!! For teamwork to be successful and honesty among players survive on all PR servers, it is necessary for the scripting system to assist administrators in organizing and monitoring server. Great job (need to implement more scripts like this in Project Reality)!

GENERAL:
Updated commander system by removing any placed markers 10m after he/she resigns.

-WONDER!! This helps a lot to clear the map and also helps to organize the strategy of the new commander of the team.

Kavelenko
2017-10-30, 11:38
Mats391;2175828']https://i.imgur.com/UpfI05a.png

WEAPONS:

Why did you guys decide to nerf the GTLD? Its the one thing that sets PR apart from other milsims and you've totally made it useless now, either turn off armour targeting the user or you kiss good bye to squad leaders bothering to laze targets for CAS. Sorry that was one bad move.

AlonTavor
2017-10-30, 11:48
Being able to laze moving vehicles at huge distances is not a nerf. Not needing to try 50 times to laze a long range target until it sticks is not a nerf.
Laze once when the jet is diving. Its really not difficult.

Not being able to do anything when you know who is lazing you also doesn't make sense.

The only issue with this is changing the GTLD targeting type kind of broke the UI when standing behind stuff, and doesn't always shot the lase. but the lase still goes.

Kavelenko
2017-10-30, 12:41
I like the way the laze now gives an instant range reading which is great but honestly do you expect the squad leader to expose themselves to a Shilka while holding the laze on target? I cannot see this being a popular change, its hard enough to get squad leaders to laze targets this will surely kill it completely. Lets see how it goes.

Mineral
2017-10-30, 13:34
We released a small patch v1.4.19.0 to fix some issues.

PR:BF2 v1.4.19.0 Changelog (2017/October/30)
-----------------------

GENERAL:
Fixed various server related issues.

VEHICLES:
Fixed Merkava tank missing collision on turret.

WEAPONS:
Fixed AK variants with GP-25 grenade launcher showing incorrect aiming in 3P.

LEVELS:

General

Fixed various map layers not allowing to fly out of DOD.

Wanda Shan

AAS128: Replaced Z-9WA Haitun HJ-8 with Z-10.

RaNa-xXx1
2017-10-30, 14:05
Thank you so much to fix everything.

Teewurst
2017-10-30, 14:39
urLd7HW7TMw

You forgot the Griffon, pls fix.

Aleon
2017-10-30, 14:42
Gotta say I love the new laze. Actual range finding, easier to coordinate (no re-laze bullshit), and generally feels much less clunky. (Apart from the few few instances where I get bombed instead of the target, as if the laze was stuck on me for some reason.)

AlonTavor
2017-10-30, 14:53
Gotta say I love the new laze. Actual range finding, easier to coordinate (no re-laze bullshit), and generally feels much less clunky. (Apart from the few few instances where I get bombed instead of the target, as if the laze was stuck on me for some reason.)

Please make some videos so we can see what needs to be adjusted.

It sticks to active vehicles for 1.5 seconds if the new location is too far away from them to make it even easier to lase from a far distance and compensate for the lack of lag compensation. I could make the laser disappear if target position is within 20m~ of officer if that's an actual problem. In testing the only issue I saw is the laser target not showing on the GTLD interface, the laser target position was always at the right location even if it doesn't show up on the interface.

Lobo_Sentado
2017-10-30, 16:52

Still not working for me! Im using a Win10 Laptop by the way.

mectus11
2017-10-30, 17:04
2 migs and 1 frogfoot on khami alt, this change wasn't put in the recent changelogs instead of 1 mig, 2 fitters and 1 frogfoot.
also map gallery needs to get updated.

Rabbit
2017-10-30, 18:21
urLd7HW7TMw

You forgot the Griffon, pls fix.

Not being able to land a helicopter a 320 km/h without taking a slight bit of damage?! OMG!

Michael Z Freeman
2017-10-30, 21:00
Yes ! Lots of new Coop maps. Thank you PR team, oiling the bot parts other devs can't reach ...

https://i.imgflip.com/jjsyr.jpg

Can you elaborate on this a tiny bit? Just interested, what is the actual speed, coz having 4 km map, the largest distance available is diagonaly over the square and to the other end and back it is 2*4*Sqrt[2] km = cca 11,3 km and light will make this distance about 27000 times per second, which is so much higher than any frequency this game can run on, that you could have left it just to be instaneous.

Why is it less for bigger explosion? Will the car actually destroy enemy armoured vehicles at 30m? Do the bots blow it up automatically when having anything hostile in their sight close enough? Because eventhough it is nice that the AI can use this, can it use it a little bit efficiently?

Bots have suicide bomb vehicles now ? Oh Sh .... KABOOM :evil:

So cripes. I must have brain damage today or something. What does DOD stand for ?

Outlawz7
2017-10-30, 22:02
2 migs and 1 frogfoot on khami alt, this change wasn't put in the recent changelogs instead of 1 mig, 2 fitters and 1 frogfoot.
also map gallery needs to get updated.

AAS, CNC and VW assets and flags were changed, slipped changelog. Added now.

Teewurst
2017-10-30, 23:01
Not being able to land a helicopter a 320 km/h without taking a slight bit of damage?! OMG! Mimimimi im so salty

No other helicopter takes damage in that situation.

And why do you have landing skids, if they cant slide over a surface and protect the helicopter. Like on a Autoratation landing in rl?

Aleon
2017-10-31, 00:29
AlonTavor;2175971']Please make some videos so we can see what needs to be adjusted.

I'll get to you if I manage to reproduce it. Only happened when the lazed vehicle was really close (30-40 m?) and moving. The bomb hit literally in my face, far enough from the APC to not kill it.

Singh408
2017-10-31, 00:51
holding the laze on target? .

Doesnt that makes more sense? See, now armor has better chances of surviving from Cas strike by killing the spotter in time. we'll see how this new system plays out.

Psyrus
2017-10-31, 04:11
Arab;2175932']It's a vBF2 engine bug. Just tested it.
When someone places a mine (including a tripflare), and a player connects, it will be invisible for the connected player.

Not sure what we can do about it, doesn't rule out a possible solution though.
I believe that is not the case:
Invisible vehicle mines after the update. Was on the server the whole round without interrution from the beginning.

It seems to be a different issue, potentially. Hard to know without a way to repro. :-(

Heavy Death
2017-10-31, 09:13
Can you elaborate on this a tiny bit? Just interested, what is the actual speed, coz having 4 km map, the largest distance available is diagonaly over the square and to the other end and back it is 2*4*Sqrt[2] km = cca 11,3 km

You fail at simple maths. Its 5.65km.

Kavelenko
2017-10-31, 13:02
Doesnt that makes more sense? See, now armor has better chances of surviving from Cas strike by killing the spotter in time. we'll see how this new system plays out.
Well it might be an improvement for Deployment servers because humans don't have the ability to zero in on the spotter instantly but for COOP servers most of the armour especially the AAVs will destroy you from huge distances if you were to stand in clear view.

I understand the reason why the devs made this change due to lases sticking to vehicles even though they have taken cover, yes that does make sense, equally its not that realistic for a Bot to automatically turn and shoot the spotter from 500m+.

_MB_
2017-10-31, 13:06
You fail at simple maths. Its 5.65km.

No I dont, I counted the distance there and back, as I write in the comment.

Edit: the reason I did so was to estimate the largest timescale between you sending the laze and getting the info you lazed (eventhough using those 5.7 km could be more reasonable for how tha game probably works - it tells you you lazed when the laze impacts)

blayas
2017-10-31, 16:23

Devs, we often depended on the comander's ability to do multiple marks of mines, allowing the deployment of defensive mine belts, as I often did (I'll post some footage here later).

Could at least the mine marks be permanent? or giving the ability for engineers and sappers to make markings without limitations, would greatly assist in the construction of these defensive mine belts, including the use of specialized squadrons in it.

AlonTavor
2017-10-31, 16:42
Changed marks are only commander placed Fob/Object/Mortars which used to be constant. Mines and bridges not touched.

blayas
2017-10-31, 17:12
AlonTavor;2176073']Changed marks are only commander placed Fob/Object/Mortars which used to be constant. Mines and bridges not touched.

oh, great :D

And about the possibility of engineers and sappers being able to make more marks, or without limitation of marks, or if the limitation is in the player's function and not related to the kit, SL can make unlimited marks, as I said would be interesting for specialized squads in mining and sabotage.
has this possibility already been discussed?

Edit: just a few examples hehe

http://i65.tinypic.com/bevneo.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/53spjr.png

http://i65.tinypic.com/2h4i053.png

meh, I lost my karbala super mine belt defense screen

PeppeJ
2017-10-31, 20:49
AlonTavor;2176073']Changed marks are only commander placed Fob/Object/Mortars which used to be constant. Mines and bridges not touched.

Does it remove them even if you come back as commander after 2 mins?

AlonTavor
2017-10-31, 21:25
Does it remove them even if you come back as commander after 2 mins?

No, timer reset on commander change.

bahiakof
2017-11-01, 13:37
The system that automatically eliminates the marks of a player who left the commander's position is very useful because he keeps the map without outdated marks.

A squad that wasted its time by move to an enemy FOB to attack, and this FOB was no longer active, it harms the whole team.

I look forward to more good news for the players who play as commanders.

Mineral
2017-11-01, 20:08
Another small patch!

PR:BF2 v1.4.20.0 Changelog (2017/November/1)
-----------------------

GENERAL:
Updated FOB spawning to prevent spawning in radio.
Fixed issues related to the PRLauncher and Windows XP.
Fixed BattleRecorder replay no longer working.

VEHICLES:
Fixed COOP variants of Mi-24 helicopters having no rotor sounds.

LEVELS:

Xiangshan

Fixed floating bushes and invisible collision at map borders.

Teewurst
2017-11-01, 21:07
Mineral;2176157']

Luiibr
2017-11-01, 21:08
When is it going to leave the ww2?

Lorfah
2017-11-01, 21:54
Mineral;2176157']

VEHICLES:

Might need to take a look at Chocktaw damage system as well.
I landed a bit hard on Baracuda with it, instantly caught fire. I've landed way harder before but still managed to get back to carrier.

rPoXoTauJIo
2017-11-02, 01:41
Chocktaw along with multiple of other helis have a problem of too low back wheel. Will be fixed.

tabascosquash
2017-11-02, 02:39
um the changes across all three patches look fantastic, but I can't open the game. Using the launcher as usual just results in a Critical Error: symlinks not allowed. I've attached the log as the launcher tells me to.

Never mind, had to do with my Documents location.

DmitryPetrenko
2017-11-02, 12:53
We want 1.5:roll:

destructo2536
2017-11-02, 23:00
i cant play error 1201 can connect to download server GG
:cussing:

Buby-Curvas
2017-11-03, 02:38

I am having the same problem. I do not want to reinstall the game.

How can download the update manually?

Buby-Curvas
2017-11-03, 02:47

I have solved this.

Look this link: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f27-pr-bf2-support/125178-error-1212-error-76-solution.html

and when you have to do the download of the update use this link:

http://files.ancientdev.com/updates/prbf2_1.4.19.0_to_1.4.20.0_client_patch.prpatch

you are welcome mate

Kavelenko
2017-11-03, 04:22
We had a problem putting up FOBs on Fallujah West Coop map, unable to put down a FOB anywhere.

Error message on the screen : "You cannot build outside of the combat zone".

CptPrice
2017-11-03, 09:07
i everyone
i have the problem 1201 with the Update downloader, so i can not download the new version, how can i fix it?

Outlawz7
2017-11-03, 09:10
I am having the same problem. I do not want to reinstall the game.

How can download the update manually?

i everyone
i have the problem 1201 with the Update downloader, so i can not download the new version, how can i fix it?

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-pr-bf2-general-discussion/146324-error-1201-solution.html#post2176240

mebel
2017-11-03, 10:35
Outlawz7;2176275']https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-pr-bf2-general-discussion/146324-error-1201-solution.html#post2176240

Hope this is just a temporary workaround. Will be manual update required on the next patch?

AlonTavor
2017-11-03, 10:47
We had a problem putting up FOBs on Fallujah West Coop map, unable to put down a FOB anywhere.

Which layer?

Pyrolysis
2017-11-03, 11:12

Same problem in Ghost Train.
Can't build FOB anywhere.

AlonTavor
2017-11-03, 11:57
Fixed the FOB-dod stuff for next patch. Please make these posts on bug section next time and provide screenshot. Also include layer and gamemode. There are big differences in layouts when it comes to figure out why stuff doesn't work.

Pvt.Smirnov
2017-11-03, 15:15
Hey guys I'm having trouble with this update.... I get the Error 1201 any suggestions how to solve it?

mebel
2017-11-03, 15:52
Hey guys I'm having trouble with this update.... I get the Error 1201 any suggestions how to solve it?
Look at the posts above.

Mats391
2017-11-03, 16:11
Auto updater should work again.

Psyko
2017-11-03, 16:21
i'm getting a 1212 error

I downloaded the iso and deleted the game, insalled from scratch, downloaded the updates through the new launcher one by one,

first error said cant connect to server,

now this new error says "cant validate the file"

Mats391
2017-11-03, 16:22
i'm getting a 1212 error

I downloaded the iso and deleted the game, insalled from scratch, downloaded the updates through the new launcher one by one,

first error said cant connect to server,

now this new error says "cant validate the file"

Well, fixed that.

Psyko
2017-11-03, 16:37
thanks dude it works for me too

cantpick
2017-11-04, 02:55
PR:BF2 v1.4.18.0 Changelog (2017/October/29)
-----------------------

GENERAL:

Was just on Saareema (sp) as CO for 20 minutes. Both FOB marks I placed disappeared in about ten minutes. I never resigned.

It is a simple matter for a CO to remove previous marks.
It is irritating that AA and TOW marks disappear so quickly. <---- This I would have preferred to see changed first and at a minimum.

also - next map played: CO placed mortar and AA marks disappearing much to quickly.

It would be nice to have mobile asset marks disappear more quickly ... but not the statics ... hopefully this is a mistake.

now the mortar marks are staying ... maybe CO has to be CO for ten minutes before "permanent" marks stay????

Did it again .... was the first CO of match, stayed CO, fob marks I placed timed out.

Kavelenko
2017-11-04, 11:03
AlonTavor;2176290']Fixed the FOB-dod stuff for next patch. Please make these posts on bug section next time and provide screenshot. Also include layer and gamemode. There are big differences in layouts when it comes to figure out why stuff doesn't work.
Thanks for fixing the FOB issue! I would add a screen shot but this forum has no provision for uploading them.

AlonTavor
2017-11-04, 11:46
Then use something like imgur?

GAJAN
2017-11-05, 14:07
What about "Memory.dll" and Mumble crashes while playing?

AlonTavor
2017-11-05, 15:20

Nobody has ever reported any of these...

mebel
2017-11-05, 15:46
You mean 'bla bla bla should not be here/there'? It happens to me after a long sessions sometimes. I will make a screenshot next time it occurs.

Cobra-J82
2017-11-18, 10:54
Good Job

Laconique
2017-11-20, 21:36
Can someone please update the link for 1.4.2.0 patch manual install ?

Thanks.

fpspromotion
2017-12-09, 07:09
Can someone please update the link for 1.4.2.0 patch manual install ?

Thanks.

get all updates for 1.4.1 version for manual download
also 1.4.2.0 patch here, Link:

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f27-pr-bf2-support/125178-error-1212-error-76-solution.html

Raklodder
2017-12-09, 12:38
Another welcomed quality of life update.