PDA

View Full Version : PR:BF2 v1.4.4.0 Changelog

Mineral
2016-12-21, 15:34
http://i.imgur.com/p7BYn8j.png

This small update provides additional fixes and changes to improve the game since the PR:BF2 v1.4 launch. We also started working on new features and content for the future and due to changes in our workflow you'll see many smaller items released on a more regular schedule, exciting times ahead!

v1.4.4.0 is available now for servers and will soon be available to clients through the automated updater.

PR:BF2 v1.4.4.0 Changelog (2016/December/21)
-----------------------

PYTHON:
Fixed various reported errors.

VEHICLES:
Fixed issue with Mi-17 ambient sounds for gunners.
Fixed seating, camera and wheel positions.
Fixed Lynx helicopter missing collision in the front.
Fixed FOV on 50cal MTLB.
Fixed ammo counter not showing on Fuchs MG3 while not scoped.

WEAPONS
Updated AK74M animations by lowering them.
Fixed IDF Matador projectile going through objects.
Fixed invisible wires with tripwire and trip grenades.
Fixed issue with Negev overheat.
Fixed various weapons showing muzzle effect when scoped.

STATICS
Fixed gravestones taking down vehicles.
Added resupply points for Essex Carrier so it's consistent on all maps.

LEVELS:

General

Added CNC layers to multiple maps mimicking AAS assets: Khamisiyah, Saaremaa, Vadso City, Battle of Ia Drang, Dragon Fly, Fools Road, Sbeneh Outskirts.

Assault on Mestia

Updated AAS with complete rework with iron sight USMC and less assets. Removed AAS16.

Bamyan

AAS64: Fixed MEC artillery.
AAS32 and INS: Added supply techies for Taliban.

Beirut

COOP: Fixed bot navmesh.

Dragon Fly

New light settings.
Fixed various lightmap issues.

Goose Green

Fixed client crashes on night layers.

Kashan Desert

COOP32: Removed the helicopter and fixed various other issues.

Kozelsk

COOP: Fixed bot navmesh.

Sbeneh Outskirts

AAS: Moved FSA assets deeper into the safety of DOD and moved flags close to DOD slightly further away.

FFG
2016-12-21, 15:46
Mineral;2153174']

Added CNC layers to multiple maps mimicking AAS assets: Khamisiyah, Saaremaa, Vadso City, Battle of Ia Drang, Dragon Fly, Fools Road, Sbeneh Outskirts.

Hype xDDDDDDDD

HIROhd
2016-12-21, 16:00
Santa Claus exists

FlyUA
2016-12-21, 16:14
Thx for work, we will test. I like heli even in 32 coop on Kashan )))
More heli more fun add the everywhere

RENEGADO
2016-12-21, 16:14
Santa Claus exists
You here ? lel hahaha

Gabi_A
2016-12-21, 16:28
Thanks devs.

Psyko
2016-12-21, 16:52
any closer to fixing the servers not having reserved slots?

Mineral
2016-12-21, 16:55
any closer to fixing the servers not having reserved slots?

It's an annoying process to fix this as we need 40+ people on a test server to figure if it worked or not. We are closer but no cigar.

Psyko
2016-12-21, 17:17
Mineral;2153192']It's an annoying process to fix this as we need 40+ people on a test server to figure if it worked or not. We are closer but no cigar.

https://a.fastcompany.net/multisite_files/fastcompany/imagecache/inline-large/inline/2013/11/3021307-inline-fb-thumbsup-printpackaging.jpg

Maybe organize a stress test? Coordinate it with a tournament training time?

Mineral
2016-12-21, 17:19
Maybe organize a stress test? Coordinate it with a tournament training time?

we already do that. But it's a once a week session so yeah, it takes time

Suchar
2016-12-21, 19:15
Mineral;2153174']http://i.imgur.com/p7BYn8j.png
LEVELS:

General
[List]

NIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!111oneoneone

FFG
2016-12-21, 20:13
CnC Layers are broken, cant set them :(

sweedensniiperr
2016-12-21, 21:14
Mineral;2153194']we already do that. But it's a once a week session so yeah, it takes time
No you're not kind of. Host a training server for us, with admin+rcon powers and you'll have your 40+ people.

i90r
2016-12-21, 21:31
can you fix flare bug on transport helis? Thank you.

CAS_ual_TY
2016-12-22, 10:40
CnC Layers are broken, cant set them :(
we forgot to add the new layers to the maplist, you can add them manually in realityconfig_admin.py like stated above if you want to play them, will be fixed in next patch but that might take a while.

dis is solution ^

Hyped for saaremaa cnc

AHMEDx
2016-12-22, 12:46
guys, when will you fix the issue of long time taking you to use any weapon on any vehicle or the SPGJ-9 or the long time takes you to use any tank weapon ???

Rezza
2016-12-22, 13:28
guys, when will you fix the issue of long time taking you to use any weapon on any vehicle or the SPGJ-9 or the long time takes you to use any tank weapon ???

That's WAD. Working as designed.

Rotblut
2016-12-22, 15:56
Well done.
But, the loading time (3 min.) of the maps. Is there a way to speed it up?:confused:

SHADOWNET
2016-12-23, 09:45
Well done.
But, the loading time (3 min.) of the maps. Is there a way to speed it up?:confused:

that's surprising, my loading times are fine(approx 1+ min). what map are u trying to load, which server(s), whats ur specs, what settings are you playing on, and try deleting your cache files-

PR launcher-> Support-> Utilities-> and click ALL the blue buttons.

hopefully, this should help ;-)

bye!

LiamBai
2016-12-23, 20:25
No you're not kind of. Host a training server for us, with admin+rcon powers and you'll have your 40+ people.
Do you think they didn't try? That was the first idea, but the community is way too interested in playing 30p Fallujah on shit servers. Everybody wants to help until it comes to actually sitting on an unpopped server for hours when you could be playing.

luiz carlos
2016-12-23, 21:30
You here ? lel hahaha

Very Good Team realitymod
Renegade Great Friend
Long Life to Divsul

sweedensniiperr
2016-12-24, 12:23
LiamBai;2153370']Do you think they didn't try? That was the first idea, but the community is way too interested in playing 30p Fallujah on shit servers. Everybody wants to help until it comes to actually sitting on an unpopped server for hours when you could be playing.
Yes but I was talking about tournament. Many times you've asked us "hey come to test server, before and after training ", but that doesn't work that good, does it?

If we could do at the same time?

Shan~Man
2016-12-24, 14:10
I was Working on some video editing with the Battlerecorder replay for PRT WandaShan filmed in 1.4.3. Since I updated to 1.4.4 I can no longer access the replay filmed in 1.4.3. Several hours of work in it I would hate to lose. Any ideas? Forgive if this is the wrong forum.

Arch3rAc3
2016-12-26, 19:02
What's CnC?

SANGUE-RUIM
2016-12-26, 20:50
What's CnC?

a gamemode

TheMerchantOfMenace
2017-01-03, 19:54
Command & Control

Both sides have no flags, just one FOB each that they can place anywhere on the map. If your FOB is down, you start bleeding tickets until such time as you rebuild it where it stands, or build another one somewhere else. If you then manage to down the enemy FOB, they will then start bleeding tickets.

Point is to hide/defend your FOB properly so you don't bleed tickets, and hunt/destroy your enemy's FOB so as to make them bleed tickets.

I might be forgetting details, or slightly off on some of the details, just going by memory, think I've only ever played this mode once.

SHADOWNET
2017-01-04, 17:45
Command and Control (CNC) mode. This is a "hardcore, open-ended" game mode. Primary objective is to deploy one Forward Operating Base (FOB) in a strategic position while locating and destroying the enemy FOB. Upon destroying it, you will force the enemy to ticket bleed, ensuring victory.

-from the localisation of PR.

xdddddddddddddddddddddddd

Zoddom
2017-01-13, 09:58
Wow I also came here to ask what CnC is.

NOW I REMEMBER