PDA

View Full Version : Update PR Master Server Down

Pages : [1] 2

AncientMan
2016-01-30, 21:34
Update 6 Feb 2015
Hey guys, unfortunately I won't be able to get it back up tonight (AU time), ran into some issues. Hoping it'll be tomorrow morning now. Sorry for the bad news.

Update 5 Feb 2015
We just had a management meeting a few hours ago to discuss all our options. We have a solid plan going forward.

Right now, I'm waiting on my account at a new provider to be verified and validated, and then the server to be provisioned for the new separate master server.

Once it's provisioned, the master server will be moved and activated, a process which should be very quick. But, due to waiting again on a 3rd party to handle verification and provisioning, I can't give you an ETA. I sure as hell hope it's soon though, I desperately want to get you all back playing PR this weekend...

Once the new master server is set up, I'll make a new news post with an explanation of what's going on, why things have happened like they have, what's our plan for the future, etc. Keep hanging in there :)

Update 3 Feb 2016
Hey guys, the master server will likely still continue to have issues until the weekend. I'm currently travelling for work, and can only do so much from my phone in a hotel room.

When I return home, the situation will get sorted so you can all get back to playing your favourite game, and we'll have a much clearer picture of everything to present to everyone. Hang in there :)

Update 2 Feb 2016
Hi guys,
First of all thanks for bearing with us and all your support. You've been great!
Unfortunately we're still dealing with DDoS attacks. Every time the Master Server is up-and-running again, it gets taken down. Same goes for the forums, so it seems.
What does this mean for future of PR? Not much. We already have plans to switch to a more robust infrastructure for the critical parts. However, we probably won't be able to get this running before the weekend. Until then it is just stop and go. We'll be back!

================================================== ================

Hi everyone, just a quick update here.

As many of you have found out, the PR Master Server was taken offline a few hours ago.

After discussion with the server provider, service can't be restored until their higher tier support team arrives business hours Monday-Friday.

I'm somewhat disappointed by this news, but I guess that's what happens when you go with a cheap server provider. Unfortunately, I'm not made of money, and I can only afford so much to keep you guys playing. I do what I can, but it's times like this when it's clear it's not enough :(

So the current ETA for service to be restored is Monday sometime, hopefully. Not exactly the news you guys are wanting to hear, I'm sure.

I'm definitely going to be investigating another provider after this incident, as I am quite disappointed in the level of service we're getting. But that isn't going to happen right now. So I guess in the meantime, you will all have to find something else to occupy your time. Perhaps Squad (http://joinsquad.com)?

Also, to pre-empt some questions about donations., unfortunately it won't help in this case, so please save your money. Donations go directly to our web admin, [R-DEV]2Slick4U (who hasn't been around for the last year or so), to pay for the website hosting only. No one else has access to this money. The PR Master Server, and various other critical services, are provided by myself out of my own pocket.

I'm extremely sorry to everyone for this news, but not much can be done about it. We'll give you all an update when service is restored.

Thanks for your understanding.

Curry
2016-01-30, 21:36
Give us your PP already! :P

Curry.

dave61218
2016-01-30, 21:38
All weekend with out PR...........

Thanks for your service.

Wicca
2016-01-30, 21:39
Someone find out his email and BINGO!

sunshine2241991
2016-01-30, 21:40
so all donation money go for nothing ? and you paying from your own money for the servers ?

dave61218
2016-01-30, 21:40
so all donation money go for nothing ? and you paying from your own money for the servers ?

I'm a little confused too.

wretchedegg
2016-01-30, 21:53
Oh wow, I thought that donations were for the server. Thanks, AncientMan. You're the best.

Cadillac
2016-01-30, 21:54
I just made a donation. They don't ask for a lot monthly and there literally could be dozens of things that this could be used to pay for... like groceries.

Outlawz7
2016-01-30, 21:54

Read the post, donations pay for this website, not the master server.

crazygamelover
2016-01-30, 21:55
Thank you for all you've done for the community, A-Man. You're amazing, and lets hope this gets sorted out without any hiccups.

Zerrok
2016-01-30, 22:02
But what will happen to the unguarded caches? :shock:

[KOF-SF]Kain
2016-01-30, 22:05
Looks to me like their needs to be a new .com that should be made. Second this game has enough followers to make good money. Just need an easy way to donate

GaL4cT1c
2016-01-30, 22:13
Thank you for the update sir.

I have a bittersweet taste right now. It's cool to have a ETA, it sucks don't being able to play PR. Also about donations... The website is up so that means 2slick4u is alive which is cool but he also keeps all the remaining money (I'm guessing he receives more than he needs) some of that money could be destined to pay the master server or be spent on other services coming out of your pocket or any other PR DEV.

I mean it sucks to hear the you have to pay from your own pocket, and apparently the PR community wasn't aware of this...

I can help with a couple of bucks. It won't be much but maybe it's better than nothing.

/tapatalk

IMI-GALIL.223
2016-01-30, 22:16
We need to setup a donation system for AM...

dave61218
2016-01-30, 22:16
Outlawz7;2116314']Read the post, donations pay for this website, not the master server.

We did, "Donations go directly to our web admin, [R-DEV]2Slick4U (who hasn't been around for the last year or so)".... That can be read as, "donations are sent to a person that hasn't been active.

MirrorsEdge
2016-01-30, 22:19
But what will happen to the unguarded caches? :shock:

Damn bots from COOP will invade them! THE END HAS COME!!!! :)

merlinsscience
2016-01-30, 22:19
Wow... Tech support only mon-fri... I think we need an IT expert forthwith...

Sold
2016-01-30, 22:22
You can get Unlimited cloud based reseller web hosting for $15 a month.

TheAndrew1987
2016-01-30, 22:30
why dont you use donation money to pay for servers?

jcbfMaster15
2016-01-30, 22:31
Instant No Button! Star Wars funnies FTW! (http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/)

Vista
2016-01-30, 22:32
No problem am, we all love you anyway :333

Combat_Sarge
2016-01-30, 22:36
Thought it was just me

GaL4cT1c
2016-01-30, 22:36
why dont you use donation money to pay for servers?

Because the only dev that has access to the money coming out from donations is 2slick4u. And he haven't been active for quite some time. At least that's what I understand.

sweedensniiperr
2016-01-30, 22:39
Yeah...I knew the donations was just for the website but...

I guess it would be good to have a seperate one for the servers, or just a common one? "Share the load?"

If I'd have to choose it would be PR instead of forums every day of the week.

Rabbit
2016-01-30, 22:45
LOL passive aggressive as fuck.

Dude_Nukem
2016-01-30, 22:48
Curry;2116301']Give us your PP already! :P

This ^^

Hellser
2016-01-30, 22:49
My server owner recommends ovh.com - should give them a look at! :) That or 'soyoustart', which is what we're currently using (Soyoustart is a branch of ovh, and they've been nothing but absolute helpful when our server starts going crazy).

Deal
2016-01-30, 23:04
Damn, donations going to an inactive user, very sketchy, and a project manager who is struggling to keep the servers alive. Am I seeing the end of PR? I currently hope not and urge that something is done about this.

Nugiman
2016-01-30, 23:05
was donating a bit of money every now and then, thought its for the website & servers as well.

please give us a way to donate money for the servers, there is no reason at all that you pay it from your own pocket. this community consists of 1000 of players, why should only 1 pay?

W.Darwin
2016-01-30, 23:06
Its crazy to see how the DEV's look at PR like their little baby, Ancient Man is doing a crazy job here.

I have no idea what is the cost to keep a Master Server alive but he been paying it alone for quite a while. He been providing freely this service for like 400 hundred mens that play this game everyday with great fidelity ! Haha, that's as much epic as a nerd can get :D

PS: I feel like I need to say again that PR is the best online FPS ever created in this world

PPS: And by far !!!

PPPS: Long live PR !!!

PpppS: I meant to use nerd in a good way

RAWSwampFox
2016-01-30, 23:14
Good Evening,

I don't know if it would be possible and I would think that some of the servers online are on stable providers as well, is there a way to "distribute" or do some kind of redundant setup with the 80+ servers online hosting the "master" server software? If that makes sense.

Sam Harris
2016-01-30, 23:17
Having digested the original post, and subsequent replies, I have noted my own internal frustration at the master server being down, and have decided to offer a balanced and considered response to this situation. Thus, having applied thorough and rigorous reasoning, I am left with no other option besides unequivocally and unhesitatingly proclaiming the following:

FUCK.

[md]MadMak[rus]
2016-01-30, 23:21
Maybe you can try cloudatcost.com
They got very good plans.

wenzul
2016-01-31, 00:16
Is there any redundancy possibility regarding the master server? Would that be possible?

What causes the master server failure?

I think it's time to kind of spilt responsibilities to several people in the PR community as the players and developers count won't increase that much any more. Otherwise it will be endangered e.g. we/you cannot reach the website developer and money.

Onil
2016-01-31, 00:17
I think AM should setup a Patreon account to support Master Server Costs.

Way better solution than paying it himself or relying on single donations once in awhile.

RAWSwampFox
2016-01-31, 00:23
Good Evening,

Thank you for all that you guys do!

https://i.imgflip.com/ybqxs.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/ybqxs)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

FluffyThumper
2016-01-31, 00:27
Time for Forum Reality!

Mr.Pfannenschmidt
2016-01-31, 00:45
Bad thing about this is that it also concerns FH2. The master login server for BOTH "services" isn't available until monday.

TheMerchantOfMenace
2016-01-31, 00:48
A big THANK YOU to AM for what he's done so far...

Any way to contribute to AM?

In the meantime, for this weekend, download Forgotten Hope and play that? http://forgottenhope.warumdarum.de/fh2_downloads.php?

What??? I'd almost finished dloading FH2... that one is out too??? :-(((

Maybe vanilla BF2 then... will post a link once I find it...

disnoxxio
2016-01-31, 00:54
We at Spearhead had a strange night without PR... That hasn't happened in a looooong time. So we started playing vanilla battlefield again ^^.
Cant wait to get into normal PR again!

Cavazos
2016-01-31, 00:56
Bad thing about this is that it also concerns FH2. The master login server for BOTH "services" isn't available until monday.

What?! I just started downloading FH2 again just so I have something to do while waiting for Monday!

RAWSwampFox
2016-01-31, 01:14
Good Evening,

Yes, FH2 is out I tried that. I've tried to use anything.

I've been bored as ...... playing Wake Island BF2 through the BF2 Revive Project.

Chefmoto1
2016-01-31, 01:34
So why can't we help donate to AM for the master server? I mean no offense, but it seems like we've all kind of been mislead by the donations. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we had no idea that donations were only paying for the website and going to an inactive dev that isn't sharing the money.

carmikaze
2016-01-31, 01:40
AM, please give us your PP so we can donate.

Steeps
2016-01-31, 01:55
AncientMan;2116299']Hi everyone, just a quick update here.

As many of you have found out, the PR Master Server was taken offline a few hours ago.

After discussion with the server provider, service can't be restored until their higher tier support team arrives business hours Monday-Friday.

Serious question. How much processing power does the server need? You should check out Namecheap.com if you haven't already. Fantastic hosting and 24/7 support. Currently using them for my multiple websites.

sethoes
2016-01-31, 02:13
This is going to be a long weekend :(

Sold
2016-01-31, 02:26
Serious question. How much processing power does the server need? You should check out Namecheap.com if you haven't already. Fantastic hosting and 24/7 support. Currently using them for my multiple websites.

Web servers are different from the server that'll be in use. Its most likely a VPS that's being used to host the master server processes.

Sold
2016-01-31, 02:30
The Great War ( Chronological Order ) A playlist of 10 minute documentaries covering every week of WWI (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB2vhKMBjSxMK8YelHj6VS6w3KxuKsMvT)

For those who haven't found this yet :)

Alrrick
2016-01-31, 02:41
The Great War ( Chronological Order ) A playlist of 10 minute documentaries covering every week of WWI (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB2vhKMBjSxMK8YelHj6VS6w3KxuKsMvT)

For those who haven't found this yet :)

thanks dude :-o

AncientMan
2016-01-31, 02:50
The server provider has responded with another update, it should be resolved in 12-16 hours. So it should be sooner than Monday. Once they resolve it on their end, services should resume instantly. Hopefully it stays resolved for the short term.

Once I get back from my business trip at the end of the week, I'll be investigating migrating the master server software to another provider.

Thanks for the support and requests for donation info. It's not my intention to ask for money, I'm more than happy enough to spend the $100/mo it costs for the current dedicated server, and have been doing so for the last 5 years. But I guess once I figure out the way forward, I'll see what I can do about donations.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

dave61218
2016-01-31, 03:19
I have to thank you for paying the fee on your own.... I thought donations were encompassing the entire financial needs of this project. If you set up a www.patreon.com account I can do a monthly subscription of $5-$10 a month. You shouldn't have to go this alone any longer.

Jolly
2016-01-31, 03:36
We(players) should do something.

W.Darwin
2016-01-31, 04:52
AncientMan;2116390']The server provider has responded with another update, it should be resolved in 12-16 hours. So it should be sooner than Monday. Once they resolve it on their end, services should resume instantly. Hopefully it stays resolved for the short term.

Once I get back from my business trip at the end of the week, I'll be investigating migrating the master server software to another provider.

Thanks for the support and requests for donation info. It's not my intention to ask for money, I'm more than happy enough to spend the $100/mo it costs for the current dedicated server, and have been doing so for the last 5 years. But I guess once I figure out the way forward, I'll see what I can do about donations.

Dat passion tho :goodvibes

-----
To some people it costed 0$ to enjoy this game, some paid 10$, 100$ even 500$ over the years..

... And now I know some paid over 5000$

This game.. It require a online museum somewhere

merlinsscience
2016-01-31, 04:56
I agree with most everyone here, on both counts: 1) I too would be willing to help "spread the (financial) burden" to locate a stable server ( with redundancy) 2) I would be willing to help the admin with migration of the framework to a stable platform and oversee it.

I currently operate two servers, one for 10 yrs. and one for 6 yrs. and neither has ever experienced downtime beyond an hour; ever.

Let us help you maintain our addiction. :lol:

Zerrok
2016-01-31, 05:06
AncientMan;2116390']The server provider has responded with another update, it should be resolved in 12-16 hours. So it should be sooner than Monday. Once they resolve it on their end, services should resume instantly. Hopefully it stays resolved for the short term.

My weekend is saved!

Samui
2016-01-31, 05:10
Thank you so much, Ancient Man, for all the effort you've been doing for the sake of this amazing game. I, as most of the players here from the looks of it, had no idea you've taken this burden by yourself and yourself alone, and are most grateful for it. Please let us help you too keep this amazing game alive. Thank you Ancient Man!

obpmgmua
2016-01-31, 05:18
AncientMan;2116390']

I play PR once in a blue moon, but now I feel like such a scumbag. You've spent 6k to give us a place to play. And never asked for anything in return. I feel like we should return the favor somehow.

Even though you say; No, No, No. I say YES.

solidfire93
2016-01-31, 06:04
i just hope for the best....

CR8Z
2016-01-31, 06:20
You da' ancient man!

Kavelenko
2016-01-31, 06:30
AncientMan;2116390']

Thanks for the work you do [R-DEV]AncientMan, I'm happy to donate too. Run a poll and you'd probably find out that most players appreciate the cost to run PR. We're spending a lot more on other ridiculous games out there.

cheers,

Kav

Gabi_A
2016-01-31, 06:50
i just hope for the best....

Me too.

dysin
2016-01-31, 06:59
AncientMan;2116299']The PR Master Server, and various other critical services, are provided by myself out of my own pocket.

damn ancient that's pretty rad. thanks for the many rounds man

spain
2016-01-31, 07:35
Amazing work Ancient! As others have said I would also like to donate.

Djrealwolf
2016-01-31, 07:51
I am a long time player of PR, but I had never made a forms account until now, and I did so for the sole purpose of telling AncientMan thank you. You're the kind of Dev that all games need, you sir are a saint. I don't have much money but I do have a lot knowledge and a large network of people to call on. What am saying is if you need help on anything ask. If I cant do it or find someone to do it I'll say, but I will always try to help in anyway I can if you need me to.

FlyUA
2016-01-31, 08:06
We all waiting for decision, as for server donation - I was sure I am paying for server not for site. Both are important, but server first.
Thank you

angryPiG_RUS
2016-01-31, 08:31
omg, we can't even play with bots, why is the connection to server so necessary to even launch the game?

Ratface
2016-01-31, 08:37
Create an offline account and you will be able to play local games.

angryPiG_RUS
2016-01-31, 08:44
Ratface;2116422']Create an offline account and you will be able to play local games.

Oh, thanks! Didn't knew about that option!

vishuddaxxx
2016-01-31, 09:34
im not very technical but I was nt aware there had to be a master server? I thought the only servers that were needed was the servers we play on..

and I think as alot of people have mentioned we werent aware that AM was paying for master server by himself, so I think going forward there should be a donation fund set up for PR master server and all also the DEVS need to be clear on the exact costs of running PR so the community can be aware and make better contributions...

PLODDITHANLEY
2016-01-31, 10:09
PR donations should go towards Master server game can't be played online without it, thought they did.

Please create a separate Paypal or donations bar ASAP.

bfmok
2016-01-31, 10:10
Ancient man, please give us a chance via PayPal to pay back for these endless hours of the probably most deep and interesting tactical FPS. I didnt realise that its all based on one or two persons.
Most of the PR players appear mature and engaged enough to restructure the system and creating it safer and more balanced according to the finacial responsibilities

Calyx
2016-01-31, 10:14
So I've spent my non PR playing time in reading the entire thread. I think it's highlighted issues other than the master server.

1, There are a lot of new players willing to donate after being told a little info about the costing of running PR and I think if you want more people to donate you to be very clear about the running costs and where their money will be used.

2, People that donate should be reassured that their money is being used for the PR community. The fact its going to a web-admin who has been inactive for a year will put many (including myself) off donating.

A clear break down of costs and where that money will go is essential and I'm very surprised this has not been happening already.

Overall great love for PR and all the DEVs but I think this thread has shown there needs to be a change in the culture for donating and financial support.

Jacksonez__
2016-01-31, 10:30
Ancient man, please give us a chance via PayPal to pay back for these endless hours of the probably most deep and interesting tactical FPS. I didnt realise that its all based on one or two persons.
Most of the PR players appear mature and engaged enough to restructure the system and creating it safer and more balanced according to the finacial responsibilities

*cough* my signature *cough*

"luckily" I am out of town this weekend so I couldn't even play PR :D..

WarL0ck
2016-01-31, 10:54
Its crazy to see how the DEV's look at PR like their little baby, Ancient Man is doing a crazy job here.
[...]
Haha, that's as much epic as a nerd can get :D

That?s true...all hail AM for caring for the masterserver!! You definitly need to get a medal for this...
But as I see it: I think the dev team needs to restructure some of their ressource income...
best would be with a logi 8) ...but anyhow keep up the good work

PS: I feel like I need to say again that PR is the best online FPS ever created in this world

PPS: And by far !!!

PPPS: Long live PR !!!

PpppS: I meant to use nerd in a good way

we need a Banner with that

Outlawz7
2016-01-31, 10:56
im not very technical but I was nt aware there had to be a master server? I thought the only servers that were needed was the servers we play on..

Master server is for the online accounts you use to play with.

RayMcCooney
2016-01-31, 11:52
AncientMan;2116299']

[...]support team arrives business hours Monday-Friday.

I'm somewhat disappointed by this news, but I guess that's what happens when you go with a cheap server provider. [...]
I'm definitely going to be investigating another provider after this incident, as I am quite disappointed in the level of service we're getting. .

This level of support is usually declared in the user agreements when you sign the contract.
Are you sure that you were promised 24/7 support?
Because if not, theres no need to be angry/disappointed about the provider...
I'm not saying you did something wrong at all. But you get what you pay for.

project_raptorx
2016-01-31, 11:55
I play maybe 3-4 times per month, approx. 1 hour each time. I am willing to donate for that. I game on Xbox One and PS4 every now and then. No other game offers the type of online gameplay that P.R. does.

Please find a better host. How do I donate so this doesn't happen again?

dutchcourage78
2016-01-31, 12:28
Ancient man, you beautiful man, that's dedication to your game, thank you so much for keeping the server up and your contributions, no only in money but I think mostly the amount of time and personal investment you have given to project reality.

I've been p[laying this game for 5 years, still love it as much as the on the first day i discovered this obscure mod on the interweb! I think it is better then anything i have ever played especially the way it forces teamwork on its players. Server is down, I have nothing to play! I guess Ill just clean my house or visit my parents or something now.. hahahah

also, a lot of players are unhappy about the amount of times a gameserver crashes, but i can only recall a handfull of masterserver crashes. Because you paid and it was taken care of. so I think its a wake up call, if you need help, youre gonna get it, financially or otherwise.

Once again, thank you. Youve given me more then a nice escape from real work and worries. This game has given me more friends, more knowledge of stuff i might use and hours and hours of awesome fun and adrenaline rushes.
No game has this kind of community and no community is as hardcore about their game as we are.
Patiently waiting the return of the king,

Love,

DutchCourage

Mineral
2016-01-31, 12:39
I don't think the masterserver has been down for more then a few hours since v1.0 so I'm surprised this is the first time really :)

For those a bit confused on how it works, for years we have had multiple servers setup and payed for by the donation system such as the website, our repository servers and some other items such as code signing license. With v1.0 I believe AM started using his personal server for hosting additional mumble servers for the servers that weren't able to host their own and hosting items required for the auto-updater and all that (and some other stuff I'm likely unaware of ). This evolved into the new master server with v1.2 given it was AM who made it all and we don't just have a bunch of servers laying around.

But yeah for so many years we have wanted to provide AM as well with funds to pay for it, it just never happened. So just sit tight, it might come at some point. But the most important thing now is that you know that the regular donation system does not contribute at all to the master server.

Sold
2016-01-31, 13:10
I really do hope this doesn't affect the website donations, else we'll lose that next :-|

Portiklee
2016-01-31, 14:26
R.i.P Servers? omg

vishuddaxxx
2016-01-31, 14:51
oh well nows a good time as any to buy squad then I guess ...

captainfuture
2016-01-31, 14:57
Thanks for all the efforts you take Ancientman.

It is a fucking miracle that this game is a) still being developped, b) still being played c) and still by far the only and best thing on this planet if it comes to MilSim - at least as far as I know - and a very joyful and important part of my life since years.

So take all the time you need, to work out the problems on the server. I just can say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL IN THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

XSHADOWGX
2016-01-31, 15:28
So I've spent my non PR playing time in reading the entire thread. I think it's highlighted issues other than the master server.

1, There are a lot of new players willing to donate after being told a little info about the costing of running PR and I think if you want more people to donate you to be very clear about the running costs and where their money will be used.

2, People that donate should be reassured that their money is being used for the PR community. The fact its going to a web-admin who has been inactive for a year will put many (including myself) off donating.

A clear break down of costs and where that money will go is essential and I'm very surprised this has not been happening already.

Overall great love for PR and all the DEVs but I think this thread has shown there needs to be a change in the culture for donating and financial support.

Perfectlly put sir!!!!

angryPiG_RUS
2016-01-31, 15:53
Any updates?

sapper1893
2016-01-31, 15:56
So why can't we help donate to AM for the master server? I mean no offense, but it seems like we've all kind of been mislead by the donations. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we had no idea that donations were only paying for the website and going to an inactive dev that isn't sharing the money.

Problem now is that any more donations from me are now on hold. The money I have sent is going to an account run by someone who is inactive. So the question is, what is that money doing? Once there is a plan out where I am actually paying for the master server and the website then I will re-start making payments.

BUT STILL A BIG UP FOR ANCIENTMAN AND THE DEVS FOR AN OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Generic PR Gamer
2016-01-31, 15:58
Idk but aren't the combined costs of the master server & these various other critical services greater than the cost of the web hosting ? And if so shouldn't you be the one receiving any player donations especially if the web admin 2Slick4U "hasn't been around for a year or so" (whatever that means). What happens to the balance of the donations after the web hosting is paid ? Are there not enough donations coming in to pay for both or is there some sort of conflict with the web admin? If the problem is not enough donations then we as a community need to step up & help this guy out. If its a conflict create a second place we can donate if you have to & I'm sure we can all band together to keep the game we all love so much up & running. Either way you coming out of pocket to pay for all of us to play monthly is incredibly generous on your part & pretty sad on all other accounts. Thank you for all you do Ancient Man & keep us posted.

TheDan
2016-01-31, 16:03
This is the kind of game you buy twice if you have to. And it's free. Mind-boggling. I only just started playing but I got sucked in right away. Played it the other day for first time, played for about a day and a half non-stop. From about Friday afternoon I think until Saturday night. My upper back is suffering but I don't care. I'm a digital soldier :razz:

Rotblut
2016-01-31, 16:38
Thx AMan. :drillserg We have to be patient.

vishuddaxxx
2016-01-31, 17:00
hey guys someone said in the PRTA forums that the server will be up in a couple of hours? is this for real ?

Ideli
2016-01-31, 17:07
I suggest go to page 5 and read the bottom post from Dev AM.

Navo
2016-01-31, 17:17
So Slick gets $250 per month only to pay for the website? A website which hasn't been updated since I joined in 2007?

Feli06
2016-01-31, 17:59
So Slick gets $250 per month only to pay for the website? A website which hasn't been updated since I joined in 2007?

That's exaclty what I was thinking. I don't think the PR forums are getting hammered with so much traffic that they'd need high end hosting, and even with domain and forum software license fees, $250 per month is a huge amount of money going into the hosting of a website.

Not to accuse anyone, but donations towards PR should all go into a pot where all servcies are getting paid from.

[at]Vio-Lence
2016-01-31, 18:24
Not to be a dick but what's the point of donating if it's going to a guy's account that no one else has access to? Also, If he doesn't have access to it then hows the site still operating? Did last years donation drive (4k raised?) go to the same account or a different one?

FlyingR
2016-01-31, 18:38
Hey AM, thank you very much man for all the dedication you have given to the community! I'm sure that everybody here appreciates the effort!

I was planning on donating but before I do so, is it possible to have more transparency on the subject of donation? As in, how much does the website, server, etc. cost, to whom the donations go to, and how much money has been raised and how much goes to which sector please?

W.Darwin
2016-01-31, 18:41
That?s true...all hail AM for caring for the masterserver!! You definitly need to get a medal for this...
But as I see it: I think the dev team needs to restructure some of their ressource income...
best would be with a logi 8) ...but anyhow keep up the good work

we need a Banner with that

That would be nice haha

--- We need a logi truck as donation banner! With 2 Supply Crates

1 supply for the website and 1 supply for the master server
Now let's see how the repair station could be used.. :D :D :D

DrSteeeve
2016-01-31, 18:53
I second a review of the donations, it would be great to get a break down of what costs PR has each month, and maybe we can set up a monthly donation where every $10 gets split to where it is needed.
Like everyone else I had no idea you were paying for the master server yourself, I would be more than happy to help out with this!!
Awesome work guys, never forget we appreciate what you guys are doing!!

c4ke
2016-01-31, 19:16

Ah, splendid! BTW AM, thanks for all that you're doing so that we can continue playing this game.

c4ke
2016-01-31, 19:17
I second a review of the donations

I third a review of the donations!

TheDan
2016-01-31, 19:53
Don't really mind being ripped off. Long as the server is up who cares. :D

PLODDITHANLEY
2016-01-31, 20:14
Its now 0715 in Sydney, the employees should be arriving Starbucks in hand shortly (if they're in Sydney).

akilmaf
2016-01-31, 20:26
Thank you for the information.
A weekend without PR is like... No, nothing can describe the feeling :O

bfmok
2016-01-31, 20:28

it`s different....

Raklodder
2016-01-31, 20:43
Any news on v1.4 and when it's due for release?

c4ke
2016-01-31, 21:36
Any news on v1.4 and when it's due for release?

Do you know where the thread for the release of v1.4 is?

PricelineNegotiator
2016-01-31, 21:48
Do you know where the thread for the release of v1.4 is?

It's right here:

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f380-project-reality-news/134902-project-reality-bf2-v1-4-released.html

sapper1893
2016-01-31, 22:06
It's right here:

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f380-project-reality-news/134902-project-reality-bf2-v1-4-released.html

That's for 1.3 not 1.4

PricelineNegotiator
2016-01-31, 22:13
That's for 1.3 not 1.4

Look at the link..

Dorkweed
2016-01-31, 22:34
Still awaiting patiently :shock:

Black_Star
2016-01-31, 22:38
still waiting:?

c4ke
2016-01-31, 22:41
It's right here:

The thread is titled "Project Reality: BF2 v1.3 Standalone Released!". It's not about v1.4.

dave61218
2016-01-31, 22:47
Look at the link..

He has.... Its 1.3

RAWSwampFox
2016-01-31, 22:47
Good Evening,

OK OK OK..... I've played so much vanilla BF2 I'm banging my head against the wall....

Do we have PR counselors standing by?

vishuddaxxx
2016-01-31, 22:49

yeap I know the feeling, on top of that i just gave up smoking and not having PR I got withdrawal symptoms lol

ah well nearly Monday in england.. assuming the server technicians are in England, you never know all it might have needed was to be restarted :-)

PricelineNegotiator
2016-01-31, 23:01
He has.... Its 1.3

It was a joke, the link was cut off due to a forum function, but it basically trolled you into believing there was a 1.4 announcement if you looked only that the link, not the page it loaded. Oh well.

RAWSwampFox
2016-01-31, 23:03
Good Evening,

I think the master server is located in Kansas City, KS. USA CST

dave61218
2016-01-31, 23:06
It was a joke, the link was cut off due to a forum function, but it basically trolled you into believing there was a 1.4 announcement if you looked only that the link, not the page it loaded. Oh well.

Oh boy, is our face red. Maybe next time, haha.

Tommygun
2016-01-31, 23:18
I bet there was a jump in Squad downloads from steam this weekend...

Siberian_cat
2016-01-31, 23:21
any updates?

Pendeho.Nr.1
2016-02-01, 00:03
Im about to kill myself... HOW LONG WILL THE PAIN GOING ON?????

W.Darwin
2016-02-01, 00:08
Pendeho is refreshing PrSpy every 5 second for the last 3 hours hahaha :mrgreen:

PricelineNegotiator
2016-02-01, 00:11
AncientMan;2116390']12-16 hours

I think this was a decimal error. Perhaps he meant 120-160 hours?

Pendeho.Nr.1
2016-02-01, 00:27
i reinstalled pr 4 times till i got it...... so how long to wait? smo knows?

jcbfMaster15
2016-02-01, 00:29
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED MY PR FIX!!!!!!

Black_Star
2016-02-01, 00:32
he said Monday..i hope he is right :-|

Alrrick
2016-02-01, 00:39
aaargggg I NEED PR!!!!!!

PricelineNegotiator
2016-02-01, 00:40
Anyone else seeing this?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet (http://imgur.com/WMIvuaE)

seeyouentee
2016-02-01, 00:50
AncientMan;2116299']The PR Master Server, and various other critical services, are provided by myself out of my own pocket.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

dave61218
2016-02-01, 00:51
Chant: UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

WarL0ck
2016-02-01, 00:52
Anyone else seeing this?

sry not on my end

still waiting patiently

W.Darwin
2016-02-01, 00:54
Anyone else seeing this?

What a troll, Quinling.. xD

[ITRIO] Teddit
2016-02-01, 01:13
Hi Guys,

Short-time lurker, first time poster.

I found PR, from playing Squad! To be honest, I am loving PR over squad. lol

With regards to providing support (ie. PayPal donations) I would like to understand where the contribution goes before I hit it! Will some of my monies at least go to the creators for their hard work?

I mean I am happy with contributing to upkeep of the website too, but wanna make sure that I am spreading the love, if that makes sense :-P

Keep up the good work dudes, this game rocks!

Cheers.

RAWSwampFox
2016-02-01, 01:39
Good Evening,

What are the server specifications required to run the master server? I'm seeing that WholesaleInternet on the low end is only around $10-$25 a month.

May I recommend SoftLayer. While they may be a bit more pricey, I feel that we could, based upon this thread, get the funds needed for this project.

Last edit>> Also, since our good friends from Forgotten Hope are also using the PR master server, is there enough population over there to see if there could also be any funding derived from that community as well?

R1ghty
2016-02-01, 01:53
Swamp, I know your intentions are good, but I don't think recommending services is any help.

AM is likely the only person who knows what is needed, and he said earlier that he will review his options when he gets back.

This is how I see your post, and I know your an old guy so the car stuff might make sense ;)

"I know you are trying to get a crankshaft balanced to 10K, so here's a link to jiffy lube.... they oil charge 29.99 per oil change."

Edit: Your post is actually the most on point, but I have read 3-5 other posts that are exactly like my example.

RAWSwampFox
2016-02-01, 02:11
Good Evening,

The only reason I recommend SoftLayer is that I have two business friend that rely on their services as well as the school district I work for with over 60,000 students and 4,000-5,000 staff. Seems to work well for them. Ancient will do what he wants and I have no problem with any of it, just throwing out an idea.

While I am a car guy, deer hunter, I do also teach computer repair and networking. :-P

c4ke
2016-02-01, 02:12
Ah man, this has been a really slow weekend.

007.SirBond
2016-02-01, 02:32
GOD DAMNIT, I CAME BACK TO PLAY PR AND IT'S DOWN.

THE SKY IS FALLING.

durand87
2016-02-01, 02:51
Hungover with no PR all day succkksssss

3===SPECTER===3
2016-02-01, 03:20
AncientMan thank you so much for everything you do for the BF2 community. As far as I'm concerned, there is no BF2 without this service. Let us know if there's anything we can help do to donate so that this service can be kept up for a long time. :D

seeyouentee
2016-02-01, 03:54
its back up

PricelineNegotiator
2016-02-01, 03:58
IT UP NAOW.

YAK-R
2016-02-01, 03:59
Teddit;2116575']Hi Guys,

Short-time lurker, first time poster.

I found PR, from playing Squad! To be honest, I am loving PR over squad. lol

With regards to providing support (ie. PayPal donations) I would like to understand where the contribution goes before I hit it! Will some of my monies at least go to the creators for their hard work?

I mean I am happy with contributing to upkeep of the website too, but wanna make sure that I am spreading the love, if that makes sense :-P

Keep up the good work dudes, this game rocks!

Cheers.

Glad to see some australians coming over from squad. Since our community doesnt have the numbers to support a 100p server, we play on west coast servers (BASED is the only one)

Look out for australian squads or hit me up on steam - we can help ya out Steam Community :: [bD] Yak (http://steamcommunity.com/id/milesss/)

Pendeho.Nr.1
2016-02-01, 03:59
Party!!!!!!!!

dave61218
2016-02-01, 04:01
GO GO GO GO

c4ke
2016-02-01, 04:13
Looks like the servers are back up! Although it's getting late here in Canada, gonna hit the hay now.

Frank_Funk
2016-02-01, 04:17
Just to repeat what others have said- Thanks AM for doing this- I just started playing and this is the game I've been looking for since OP Flashpoint (the first one) Yeah I know I am late.

How much does it actually cost to run the server for like a year? I am sure we could kickstarter this.

angryPiG_RUS
2016-02-03, 05:25
Is forum working?

PLODDITHANLEY
2016-02-03, 05:44
yes but for how long.......

Gbossley
2016-02-03, 06:10
yes but for how long.......

Well, Ploddit, not so long as it happens!:cry:

As others have said, THANKS AncientMan. It is a forced break from PR that perhaps reminds us that we should be grateful for the work others do, that we have fun.

Zerrok
2016-02-03, 06:25
is the server down again?

Zet
2016-02-03, 06:45
I bought the game "Squad"
But I'm playing "Project Reality"
I voluntarily move on "Squad"
But now steeper "Project Reality"
Going on their own is a measure of the quality.

I am Sorry bad english
Yours faithfully player Zet.

Squad is a tactical first-person shooter video game being developed by Offworld Industries. It is set to be self-published through Steam and is a spiritual successor to the multi-award winning Project Reality modification for Battlefield 2. Squad is available on Steam Early Access starting December 15, 2015.the

http://youtu.be/ojrOvXq6p_khttp://youtu.be/ojrOvXq6p_k

zloyrash
2016-02-03, 06:50
squad sux
pr rulez!

bloopsauce
2016-02-03, 07:26
any updates on the servers?

11:30PM PST

2/2/2016

angryPiG_RUS
2016-02-03, 07:27
any updates on the servers?

11:30PM PST

2/2/2016

They're dead

solidfire93
2016-02-03, 07:33
finally forums back online....
GG

mries
2016-02-03, 07:55
Finally, forum online again, that were some though days.

In other news,
I am really wondering what the financial report and balance sheet is of the cost and income of PR.
especially after this news about Slick and AM paying for the servers alone.

I myself have been leading a student society for a year with a cashflow a bit lower than half a million and the responsibility for that is huge, all that money is only for that society and nothing else. members decide what and how it is spend.

I think with PR it is the same, Devs and maybe contributors should have insight on the incomes and expenditures and have a yearly financial report (if that is not already the case). And a global (not fully detailed) year report should be available to active PR members.
It is not meant that anybody is making some sort of profits out of PR but also that anybody lose significant money on PR when money is available.

Tit4Tat
2016-02-03, 08:15
Shit...well that was nerve racking lol

bloopsauce
2016-02-03, 08:16
Hopefully the Devs that have been paying the servers setup a PayPal. More than willing to donate, this game/community poops on everything else.

Nugiman
2016-02-03, 08:37
I feared that 2Slick4u shutdown the website, because he got unmasked in this thread, when everyone noticed that he is getting all the cash month for month for "maintaining" this website. I mean, a Server for a website costs you like 12$ a year, what is happening with all that money?

I feel a bit offended by that information, given that I spent money every now and then just for this website and nothing else?

Ingwar
2016-02-03, 08:40
I accidentally stumbled onto PR the other day and got hooked right away just to suffer like this 2 weeks after. I tried playing with bots but their just.... bots. Anyway, took some time to learn the game more during the offline status. Hope it gets back online soon.

Djrealwolf
2016-02-03, 09:18
So what the F word, is pr's server going to keep going offline? Every night(for me) the master server goes down now...I WANT TO DIE WITH NO PR! Just please fix my baby.

meiz22
2016-02-03, 09:51
This was posted on the PR facebook page sometime yesterday, not sure if it's mentioned in forums anywhere yet.

Hi guys,

First of all thanks for bearing with us and all your support. You've been great!

Unfortunately we're still dealing with DDoS attacks. Every time the Master Server is up-and-running again, it gets taken down. Same goes for the forums, so it seems.

What does this mean for future of PR? Not much. We already have plans to switch to a more robust infrastructure for the critical parts. However, we probably won't be able to get this running before the weekend. Until then it is just stop and go.

We'll be back!

Tommygun
2016-02-03, 10:26
Have we got any idea who is causing the trouble? Disgruntled script kiddies who have been kicked? Clearly not other server owners trying to up their profile as it effects us all. EA? Disgruntled with people still playing on a 10 yr old game and not investing in the new Battlefield 17?
And the ddos or whatever is directed at master server rather than ISP in general?

PLODDITHANLEY
2016-02-03, 10:39
god another night of film watching.....

bloopsauce
2016-02-03, 10:43
The pain of no PR.

It has caused me to purchase American Truck Simulator.

RIP :39_poscom

webb
2016-02-03, 10:46
Have we got any idea who is causing the trouble? Disgruntled script kiddies who have been kicked? Clearly not other server owners trying to up their profile as it effects us all. EA? Disgruntled with people still playing on a 10 yr old game and not investing in the new Battlefield 17?
And the ddos or whatever is directed at master server rather than ISP in general?

I think there aren't so many dedicated script kiddies that have been kicked that have the ability and motive to take down PR master server over and over again. But you never know.

Anyway there is no way to find out just by looking into IPs that are causing the trouble. It's kinda strange though that at first they were ddosing servers in particular and then decided to take down an entire network.

ALFABETAS
2016-02-03, 10:55
Thx AncientMan for keeping it a live for cheap people like me. Play squad? It is to much money ask, to much pc power ask, for to little game that is inside now.

angryPiG_RUS
2016-02-03, 12:29
Is there no more attacks on web site or they've increased DDoS protection?

Mats391
2016-02-03, 12:29
Hi guys,
What does this mean for future of PR? Not much. We already have plans to switch to a more robust infrastructure for the critical parts. However, we probably won't be able to get this running before the weekend. Until then it is just stop and go. We'll be back!

ChessyRoach
2016-02-03, 13:03
Master is down again :(

Mineral
2016-02-03, 13:15
Expect a post on the front page with a bit more information soon guys. But you can indeed expect more downtime in the near future as the DDoS attacks continue.

PatrickLA_CA
2016-02-03, 13:53
Have you considered partnering up with https://www.battlelog.co/
They run BF2 servers.

Raklodder
2016-02-03, 14:12
I can't wait for you guys to upgrade your server and/or change service provider.

Tommygun
2016-02-03, 14:42
What does the ddos on the master server actually do? Is it just getting bombarded with so many packets it cloggs any otehr packet getting thru or is it more the isp just null route the ip in particular to protect their own larger network? So much anger from someone. People must have a clue as to who would want to be so persistently malicious...

TheDan
2016-02-03, 16:15
errrloominarty did it.

Linuxxx
2016-02-03, 16:34
man, what a nightmare!!!
haven't played for a couple weeks, my laptop went crazy, had to reinstall the OS, last night tried to get the iso from PR site, couldn't get a connection! finally i got a torrent, waited around 4 hours to download (was already 5.30 am), installed it, updated it, and just when i was gonna get my fix, i got error 1004 trying to retrieve my account... tried to create a new account with several different names/emails, did everything but punch the crap out of the laptop!:mad:
8.20 am, gave up and went to bed! ...couple of hours ago came to the forum and found out that the game is down for everyone...i'm kind of reliefed that i don't have to get a new computer, but this situation sucks big time.
hope it get fixed asap, and a donation system set up, AM shouldn't be paying for all of us, it's just a matter of fairness.
that said, i'm gonna kill some bots!! :-)

Firepower01
2016-02-03, 17:34
Crazy commitment from the dev team. Thanks for doing what you guys do.

shahram
2016-02-03, 18:05
thanks for your all efforts.
but I don't get it. why don't servers return to functioning situation yet?
if DDOS attacks continue permanently, will it mean pr servers will be down permanently!?!?!
I think something is really wrong about you guys and you don't talk about it.
you know, I don't have heard such things. it usually solved 1 - 2 days.
I think you must be clear to members.
if you are out of money so say it, there are many members who wants to donate.
if you are in a kind of backstage fight to each others so say it.

I appreciate your works but it is not clear.

WarGhost
2016-02-03, 18:08
The PR Master Server, and various other critical services, are provided by myself out of my own pocket.

Man, thanks a lot, i don't know if this can help but can you make master server using only tcp port but not udp? cz in my experience, tcp can block ddos attacks and server will have no lags at all if you add a specific firewall line assuming that it's running on linux.
if not, is it possible to make new update so we can connect to servers by ip without login or master server? cz someone want to kill this game and by doing such an update you will allow the game keep running.
if i can help by doing anything you want just ask for i am ready for it and will be glad to do so.

AfterDune
2016-02-03, 18:15
This type of ddos simply floods the "roads" to the server, until the server breaks, since it can't handle what is requested from it. The server then often crashes or goes numb, so to say.

TCP or UDP doesn't matter here. You also can't block this with a simple firewall rule, especially if it's a software firewall.

FlyingTeapot
2016-02-03, 18:18
Have you looked into Cloudflare solutions?

Rice N. Beans
2016-02-03, 18:24
I am of the opinion that government interference is what's happening as this game could become a platform to express US overseas engagement in Jordan this or next year after Hillary wins the rigged election by a hair

Raklodder
2016-02-03, 18:25
I am of the opinion that government interference is what's happening as this game could become a platform to express US overseas engagement in Jordan this or next year after Hillary wins the rigged election by a hair
Microsoft agrees with your estimation.

Rice N. Beans
2016-02-03, 18:28
I trust the M$ software at the booths to do what it's programmed

Danesh_italiano
2016-02-03, 18:30
Dedicated Servers | Intel Servers | AMD Servers - Dedicated Hosting (http://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/)

10 Gbps of free DDoS protection.

10% coupon code for lifetime: website10

I recommend choose New York datacenter. They use "CHOOPA" datacenter.

Zerrok
2016-02-03, 18:32
Lets all go outside and do community service while server is down!
:mrgreen:

DRAGO_CRO
2016-02-03, 18:36
Ancient man, you beautiful man, that's dedication to your game, thank you so much for keeping the server up and your contributions, no only in money but I think mostly the amount of time and personal investment you have given to project reality.

I've been p[laying this game for 5 years, still love it as much as the on the first day i discovered this obscure mod on the interweb! I think it is better then anything i have ever played especially the way it forces teamwork on its players. Server is down, I have nothing to play! I guess Ill just clean my house or visit my parents or something now.. hahahah

also, a lot of players are unhappy about the amount of times a gameserver crashes, but i can only recall a handfull of masterserver crashes. Because you paid and it was taken care of. so I think its a wake up call, if you need help, youre gonna get it, financially or otherwise.

Once again, thank you. Youve given me more then a nice escape from real work and worries. This game has given me more friends, more knowledge of stuff i might use and hours and hours of awesome fun and adrenaline rushes.
No game has this kind of community and no community is as hardcore about their game as we are.
Patiently waiting the return of the king,

Love,

DutchCourage

AMEN BROTHER, AMEN!

CR8Z
2016-02-03, 18:42
Is there anyway to play offline or just coop?

angryPiG_RUS
2016-02-03, 18:45
Is there anyway to play offline or just coop?

Create offline profile

bfmok
2016-02-03, 18:49
... in the meantime....

i indeed took care of Mrs mok....

PS Mrs mok would really appreciate a running PR server.....

72Shaman
2016-02-03, 18:56
Game Servers still offline? :(

sweedensniiperr
2016-02-03, 19:07
Is this the part when we finally get ahold of our lives?

DRAGO_CRO
2016-02-03, 19:18
still down :/

MSD
2016-02-03, 19:24
Servers still down at 16:23 PM (-3:00 GMT) im from Argentina, i have a lot of games but all are boring as fu...., PR is the only game that i can play for hours and i dont boring, thanks for all ancient. If we can donete you some dollars tell us, we like to help for the good of all.

Rnager
2016-02-03, 20:00
wach rak tgoul ya kho ????

Rnager
2016-02-03, 20:02
Man, thanks a lot, i don't know if this can help but can you make master server using only tcp port but not udp? cz in my experience, tcp can block ddos attacks and server will have no lags at all if you add a specific firewall line assuming that it's running on linux.
if not, is it possible to make new update so we can connect to servers by ip without login or master server? cz someone want to kill this game and by doing such an update you will allow the game keep running.
if i can help by doing anything you want just ask for i am ready for it and will be glad to do so.

Man this problem is not resolved till today. miscrosoft don't have a damn solotion so what about otheres lol

Raklodder
2016-02-03, 21:10
Create offline profile
I just finished a three hour offline session at Fallujah West while waiting for the master server to come back online.

AncientMan
2016-02-03, 21:15
Hey guys, the master server will likely still continue to have issues until the weekend. I'm currently travelling for work, and can only do so much from my phone in a hotel room.

When I return home, the situation will get sorted so you can all get back to playing your favourite game, and we'll have a much clearer picture of everything to present to everyone. Hang in there :)

JoseVane
2016-02-03, 21:17
Jesus, I was having so much fun these past couple days. Well, back to constant restarts on my PC.

Zerrok
2016-02-03, 21:20
by the time this gets fixed it will be too late; the bordum will wipe out the entire PR species of gamer.

Godskalken
2016-02-03, 21:22
This is really painful, seriously.. i need a medic!

mrjoe(ita)
2016-02-03, 21:24
AncientMan;2116763']Hey guys, the master server will likely still continue to have issues until the weekend. I'm currently travelling for work, and can only do so much from my phone in a hotel room.

Is it likely that servers will be up today (even for a couple of hours) like they they did yesterday?

Rice N. Beans
2016-02-03, 21:30
Internet censorship could mean the rebirth of the LAN party

How about that? Fanciful idea

PLODDITHANLEY
2016-02-03, 21:58
couldn.t we get 80 players together on a private server?

An update to let us join direct to IP?

MrTango
2016-02-03, 22:03
I can't even register to play this game

Raklodder
2016-02-03, 22:07
Internet censorship could mean the rebirth of the LAN party
How about that? Fanciful idea
You sir deserve a cookie for that fine comment.

GaL4cT1c
2016-02-03, 22:09
by the time this gets fixed it will be too late; the bordum will wipe out the entire PR species of gamer.

It's called natural selection.

sapper1893
2016-02-03, 22:19
AMan, Once this is sorted can we then sort out a way of donating to the server as well as the website. But can you paste details on the footers at game start so I'm not looking all over the forum for details. Looks like i'll be playing by/with myself for a while;)

DRAGO_CRO
2016-02-03, 22:22
I can't even register to play this game

you can make offline account

Ingwar
2016-02-03, 23:09
In the meantime, did anyone find a really good offline bot setup and map? I play only infantry map versions for some quick games and cause bots seem very stupid at driving vehicles.

swooooooosh
2016-02-03, 23:47
Server is back online.

Raklodder
2016-02-04, 00:15
Thank you kindly!

ShaggieX
2016-02-04, 03:34
This is really painful, seriously.. i need a medic!

Medic ... MEDIC ... Medic !!!

DesmoLocke
2016-02-04, 05:01
Good to see PR back up and running. :)

shahram
2016-02-04, 07:51
Servers are online but It seems it is not stable yet.

angryPiG_RUS
2016-02-04, 08:03
Mumble don't working, wtf

PLODDITHANLEY
2016-02-04, 08:19
It is for me

SAM609
2016-02-04, 09:13
Mumble don't working, wtf
It wasn't working for me this morning too , but forcing TCP mode in mumble network settings fixed it for now ! I also disabled the "use QoS" option in there , but I'm not sure if that make any changes ! :?

robert357
2016-02-04, 10:50
I can login. It's working!

Spak
2016-02-04, 11:47
How server, still attacks?

Blackwater83
2016-02-04, 11:55
Well I played for a bit this morning, launched the game just now and there are no servers listed? Had it just gone down whilst I was away?

EDIT: 12:00 GMT - Few servers now showing and almost 100 people on

PLODDITHANLEY
2016-02-04, 13:21
Use PRSPY & join by IP, MS still seems ill.

Pendeho.Nr.1
2016-02-04, 16:01
i cant join pr still down?

Azivegu
2016-02-04, 16:04
master server is sadly down again...

Linuxxx
2016-02-04, 16:13
well, was playing just a while ago, took the dog out, was gonna have another go at PR but get the 1004 again!...:roll:

TheLastBrazilian
2016-02-04, 16:39
i miss you guys :(

Капетан Драган
2016-02-04, 18:13
It worked some hours, not again..

StandardSmurf
2016-02-04, 18:47
Man... down again, this isn't good for retaining the community of players. I really hope that something is done about this soon cause it's getting ridiculous.

FlyUA
2016-02-04, 18:52
We need medic for our Master Server!

casec11
2016-02-04, 18:56
I play PR once in a blue moon, but now I feel like such a scumbag. You've spent 6k to give us a place to play. And never asked for anything in return. I feel like we should return the favor somehow.

Even though you say; No, No, No. I say YES.

Yes...

This whole time most of us thought the donate went to both the web and the server..

Frankly hosting the Web site cant cost nearly as much as the server.

Sold
2016-02-04, 19:21
If the bulk of the attack is being performed from a small-ish range of IP's then can we please have them to turn the tide of this battle :razz:

DzCrow
2016-02-04, 19:34
if you manage to get the real ip of someone who is atacking just post it here and let make his life suck

AfterDune
2016-02-04, 19:37
Yes...

This whole time most of us thought the donate went to both the web and the server..

Frankly hosting the Web site cant cost nearly as much as the server.
The pricing of the servers dates from somewhere in 2008 or so, when those servers were top notch (and also performed as gameservers). The donations pay for these servers (which serve the forums and our repos), plus the domains, taxes, etc. So even though those prices are too high for today's standards, the donations go there, not into someone's pocket.

We're looking into all this and will make changes where needed. When we have more to share, we'll make sure you know.

casec11
2016-02-04, 19:49
AfterDune;2116912']The pricing of the servers dates from somewhere in 2008 or so, when those servers were top notch (and also performed as gameservers). The donations pay for these servers (which serve the forums and our repos), plus the domains, taxes, etc. So even though those prices are too high for today's standards, the donations go there, not into someone's pocket.

We're looking into all this and will make changes where needed. When we have more to share, we'll make sure you know.

Thanks guys
you do a lot to keep this game going... Best game ever

Pendeho.Nr.1
2016-02-04, 19:55
Any chance to play today?

Smiley1967
2016-02-04, 20:11
cmon guys just wait fot the week end when AM is back :)
they can?t do much about right now.

Pendeho.Nr.1
2016-02-04, 20:31
Need my crack....
I'm waiting and praying
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Raklodder
2016-02-04, 21:34
How come it's down again?

DRAGO_CRO
2016-02-04, 22:04
it was up today, I played... But now nothing :/

Mineral
2016-02-04, 22:04
Re-occuring attacks.

We are working on it. Sit tight.

Sold
2016-02-04, 22:50
Mineral;2116946']Re-occuring attacks.

We are working on it. Sit tight.

Release some IP's already so people can return fire ! :twisted:

Raklodder
2016-02-04, 23:08
To whoever is attacking your infrastructure; get a life.

dutch
2016-02-04, 23:29
if you are bored, this is how you deal with a ddos hacker, we have been attacked and this was one of the cases.

Last night we where attacked by a 15 year old internet tough guy.
It is a prick that followes Wolf and Hex already for a while and it was not the first time he came to our teamspeak with his childish behaviour. Last night he got banned, he payed us back with a cheap program that attackes Apache, so our site was down for the night. However in the meanwhile we found out everything about this asshole, so we can start paying him back, I will - you can count on that, but maybe you guys wanna also.

Here is the info on the cunt.

house later tonight to see if i can catch the parents. Also the provider is informed with his info, lets burn him. This is the prick that wil learn the hard way, you can count on that.

[quote]CoOkIe says:
Ben is on MSN
[F|H]dutch says:

[F|H]dutch says:
give his msn
CoOkIe says:
Shall I invite him?
[F|H]dutch says:
yup

- -?#?$46?$4?`?->?$10(?`?._.?$4 ??? ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4Ben ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4??? ?$10 ._.???)?$4<-??? ?$0 has been added to the conversation.

[F|H]dutch says:
hey bennie
[F|H]dutch says:
nice to see you on msn
[F|H]dutch says:
i am the guy that phoned you
[F|H]dutch says:
scared to reply?
[F|H]dutch says:
i am just wondering how you think
[F|H]dutch says:
you really think or believe you are messing with nerds over the internet?
[F|H]dutch says:
All i wanna say to you, it is to late for you to make up, so hack us good bro and hack us hard, cause i swear to you, you will pay the price
- -?#?$46?$4?`?->?$10(?`?._.?$4 ??? ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4Ben ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4??? ?$10 ._.???)?$4<-??? ?$0 says:
no lol
- -?#?$46?$4?`?->?$10(?`?._.?$4 ??? ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4Ben ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4??? ?$10 ._.???)?$4<-??? ?$0 says:
i spoke to you
dick
[F|H]dutch says:
just remember the day we will meet how you feel now, and how you feel then
do it
do
it
do it
u aint the first person to ring me
[F|H]dutch says:
don't worry mate, think this is a game
i dont care
i aint scared
[F|H]dutch says:
just do no take it serious
FUCKIN BRING IT
bring it on
[F|H]dutch says:
i am just a guy that talks and does nothing
[F|H]dutch says:
believe it
[F|H]dutch says:
we will
come on then
come
[F|H]dutch says:
soner then you think, just think this is typing and stuff
[F|H]dutch says:
you will beg
[F|H]dutch says:
knowing your phonenumber means nothing
ok i belive u
[F|H]dutch says:
knowing your adress fucked you
i aint scared
come on then
[F|H]dutch says:
you don not have to be scared that is not what i want mate
ill fuck you up
stop talking
and bring it
[F|H]dutch says:
i want you to be sure to hack us good, cause there is a price to pay
[F|H]dutch says:
lol
if u dont stfu
[F|H]dutch says:
why where you silent on the phone btw?
u will get ddos for a fuckin month
i muted it
[F|H]dutch says:
needed hours to find the balls?
i was at work
i was wasting ur monet
[F|H]dutch says:
only for a month?
money
pussy licker
[F|H]dutch says:
i will print this out and make you read when we or some people ik know from manchester will meet
ok sure
[F|H]dutch says:
you got a lot to learn dude and i will teach you
do it
do it
[F|H]dutch says:
i wonder if thaat is what you will say soon also "do it"
listen
i dont give a shit
threten me agen
[F|H]dutch says:
no neither do i
and u will make it worse for urself
alot worse
[F|H]dutch says:
make it worse mate, there is no turning point anymore
[F|H]dutch says:
it is you and me
[F|H]dutch says:
you think this is a tough guy talking behind a jkeyboard and think it is all bluff
ok then
no its really not
i will fuck you up
[F|H]dutch says:
what i am saying to you, is, nothing can't be turned back, you and me have a problem, and it will be solved
[F|H]dutch says:
nothing you do, or say will help you anymore
ok then
cya soon
[F|H]dutch says:
burn the page down for all i care, you made this a rl prob, you think you are talking to a young boy, we will see
[F|H]dutch says:
yup count on that
what are u even complainin about
i dont even know what i did pmsl
[F|H]dutch says:
wherent you done talking?
[F|H]dutch says:
no need to try to solve it mate, get busy hacking us more, othing anynmore will help you so don't waste your typing lol
btw dan
how u think typed the ip
into the irc
who u think it was
that give me it
[F|H]dutch says:
dan do you have a picture of this asshole btw?
CoOkIe says:
nope, sorry
[F|H]dutch says:
is he a football fan?
[F|H]dutch says:
i got friends at city
CoOkIe says:
dont know
CoOkIe says:
you have friends at city?
[F|H]dutch says:
yup we exchange relations between my club and them
[F|H]dutch says:
i know a few
CoOkIe says:
manchester city?
[F|H]dutch says:
can you get it for me?
[F|H]dutch says:
yes
CoOkIe says:
woah Im a city fan
CoOkIe says:
can i get what?
[F|H]dutch says:
a pictire of this pricks face
CoOkIe says:
I donno
CoOkIe says:
he's camera shy
CoOkIe says:
lol
lol
you suck
[F|H]dutch says:
yup
[F|H]dutch says:
i do suck
[F|H]dutch says:
and that is not good for you
you suck cock
[F|H]dutch says:
you like thaat?
[F|H]dutch says:
does this make you think that way
u do know
CoOkIe says:
signs of a serial killer
it wasnt even me u n00b
it was my botnet yer
[F|H]dutch says:
doesn't matter to me
but blame me
[F|H]dutch says:
you are the one that will pay
come bring it on
yer
come on
cya i have shit to do

- -?#?$46?$4?`?->?$10(?`?._.?$4 ??? ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4Ben ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4??? ?$10 ._.???)?$4<-??? ?$0 has left the conversation.

Okay fellas it is sorted. We contacted the kid, and after a while he understood the seriousnes of the situation and who he was dealing with.

He made a public apolagy so thereby it is sorted for me. He will be charged by the belgium hosting company and he will pay that bil, there it ends.

So i want all to stop harrassing the dude he understand his mistake now. He gets a second chance.

Here the log file of the last conversation we had with him to sort the issue:

CoOkIe zegt:
Ok
- -?#?$46?$4?`?->?$10(?`?._.?$4 ҳҲҳ ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4Ben ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4ҳҲҳ ?$10 ._.???)?$4<-??? ?$0 zegt:
dude
- -?#?$46?$4?`?->?$10(?`?._.?$4 ҳҲҳ ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4Ben ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4ҳҲҳ ?$10 ._.???)?$4<-??? ?$0 zegt:
my mum is cryin man
[F|H]dutch zegt:
i told you this is not a joke
[F|H]dutch zegt:
learn from this
ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
and trust me mate you are coming of easy
who did you actually ring and do i need to register ?
[F|H]dutch zegt:
i am not 18 i am 34 years old
[F|H]dutch zegt:
i do not play games
ok

- -?#?$46?$4?`?->?$10(?`?._.?$4 ҳҲҳ ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4Ben ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4ҳҲҳ ?$10 ._.???)?$4<-??? ?$0 heeft het gesprek verlaten.

[F|H]dutch zegt:
yes register on the name ben
CoOkIe zegt:
Dutch mate
CoOkIe zegt:
I fucking love you

- -?#?$46?$4?`?->?$10(?`?._.?$4 ҳҲҳ ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4Ben ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4ҳҲҳ ?$10 ._.???)?$4<-??? ?$0 is aan het gesprek toegevoegd.

[F|H]dutch zegt:
thing is mate i am not joking
[F|H]dutch zegt:
register to Forgotten Honor - Gaming Together (http://www.forgottenhonor.com)
ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
under the name ben
ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
apolagise in a real way not just sorry

ERROR: Nickname already taken
[F|H]dutch zegt:
apolagise for the abuse
[F|H]dutch zegt:
apolagise to the belgium company that you cause losing money
ok i will
[F|H]dutch zegt:
then ben1
ok

ERROR: Invalid Email
its not invalid
[F|H]dutch zegt:
take another
[F|H]dutch zegt:
sort it out
ok
does it end here
[F|H]dutch zegt:
ben you may feel misarable, but you are at this moment very lucky person
ok
remove my info
[F|H]dutch zegt:
if you make the apolagy in a good way yes
CoOkIe zegt:
Ben, you need to stop all DDoS attacks
CoOkIe zegt:
Wolf's game to
CoOkIe zegt:
and dh..
CoOkIe zegt:
and dont hold me responsable, you brought it on yourself
[F|H]dutch zegt:
everything, we never did anything wrong to you, so why you are doing that to us?
i have
ive stopped them all
CoOkIe zegt:
NY server is still shitting out
[F|H]dutch zegt:
I fee sorry for your mom, but i hope you learn from this for the future
ok
i aint getting a verification email
[F|H]dutch zegt:
nobody does
ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
Oh and one last thing ben
who else rang ? before you ?
[F|H]dutch zegt:
if in 2 years from now my site wil be hacked all of a sudden
[F|H]dutch zegt:
you are the one we will come for
ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
there are some guys with your info you really do not want
ok
will you make sure they are stopped man my mum is really upset
[F|H]dutch zegt:
i can only ask them
you want me to make a new topic
[F|H]dutch zegt:
the shit you where writing was making blood boil
[F|H]dutch zegt:
yes
[F|H]dutch zegt:
a huge apolagy
[F|H]dutch zegt:
think good about what you write, you cause us 12 hours of trouble and costs, so you apolagy is what needs to make up for that
ok
i cant create a new topic
[F|H]dutch zegt:
cause you need to login
CoOkIe zegt:
need to do it in the public forum it hink
[F|H]dutch zegt:
yes
[F|H]dutch zegt:
but login
ok
what do you want me to write
so far i have got
Dear users,

I am very sorry for all the disruption i have caused to your website. My parents have been informed.
[F|H]dutch zegt:
I also apolagise to dutch, hex and wolf for my abuse and childish behaviour
[F|H]dutch zegt:
further you apolagise to the tournament the players,
[F|H]dutch zegt:
the grief you cost
[F|H]dutch zegt:
and that you wil lstop doing these lame things and you will better your life
[F|H]dutch zegt:
also you apolagise to your mother who got invloved to this
[F|H]dutch zegt:
btw the attack still are coming in
[F|H]dutch zegt:
attacks
[F|H]dutch zegt:
i got the belgium company onmsn
[F|H]dutch zegt:
i will bring the guy in

DaNCeT is aan het gesprek toegevoegd.

[F|H]dutch zegt:
dance here is the hacker
ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
are we still being attacked?
[F|H]dutch zegt:
Dance?
I have stopped them
DaNCeT zegt:
yes
but some are lagging
DaNCeT zegt:
true
DaNCeT zegt:
most have stopped
i have stopped all i can
DaNCeT zegt:
just noticed that
DaNCeT zegt:
okay
they might come through for a small while
dance was it you that rang me ?
DaNCeT zegt:
but you do realise I DID warn you a few hours ago
[F|H]dutch zegt:
nope he is from a belgium office
DaNCeT zegt:
nope I haven't
[F|H]dutch zegt:
i ranged you
some english guy rang me
DaNCeT zegt:
but I warned you to stop it
[F|H]dutch zegt:
told you that befor
DaNCeT zegt:
but you haven't
DaNCeT zegt:
so you ARE going to get a bill for me for my hours of work
[F|H]dutch zegt:
yes ben there are people you pissed of and want your blood
DaNCeT zegt:
had to call a tech guy in the weekend for it
DaNCeT zegt:
and he's going to have to be paid for that
DaNCeT zegt:
as he's my employee
DaNCeT zegt:
I pay him
DaNCeT zegt:
but you ARE getting the bill forwarded from me
[F|H]dutch zegt:
I hope his mother does not have to pay that

- -?#?$46?$4?`?->?$10(?`?._.?$4 ҳҲҳ ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4Ben ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4ҳҲҳ ?$10 ._.???)?$4<-??? ?$0 heeft het gesprek verlaten.

[F|H]dutch zegt:
where did he go?
CoOkIe zegt:
msn went off, ive added him bac

- -?#?$46?$4?`?->?$10(?`?._.?$4 ҳҲҳ ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4Ben ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4ҳҲҳ ?$10 ._.???)?$4<-??? ?$0 is aan het gesprek toegevoegd.

CoOkIe zegt:
there we go
[F|H]dutch zegt:
ben you here?
yes
ok
i have posted my apology
[F|H]dutch zegt:
okay how is the apolagy going?
[F|H]dutch zegt:
rgr
[F|H]dutch zegt:
now did you read what dancet posted?
no
please remove the details
[F|H]dutch zegt:
he is from the provider in belgium and he had to call in a tch guy
[F|H]dutch zegt:
he will bill you for that
DaNCeT zegt:
listen I'll explain again
ok
DaNCeT zegt:
I had to call th linux server guy to have this fixed
ok
DaNCeT zegt:
I first warned you of that when I mailed you
[F|H]dutch zegt:
fucking site is doen again
DaNCeT zegt:
yes I know dutch
DaNCeT zegt:
sec
thats not due to me
[F|H]dutch zegt:
rgr
ok is it all sorted now ?
[F|H]dutch zegt:
1 minute
[F|H]dutch zegt:
i wanna read your apolagy
DaNCeT zegt:
well those bot ip's are still connecting
[F|H]dutch zegt:
then i take off the adress and all personal info about you
i have killed them all
[F|H]dutch zegt:
then i will tell some guys to back off
[F|H]dutch zegt:
but
DaNCeT zegt:
yes site is offline due to me
ok thanks
[F|H]dutch zegt:
you will be billed by dancet and you will pay that, not your mum you
DaNCeT zegt:
but that doesn't change ANYTHING to the fast
DaNCeT zegt:
fact
DaNCeT zegt:
that you'll get a bill from me for the tech's and my hours
DaNCeT zegt:
and trust me
DaNCeT zegt:
that's a gesture
[F|H]dutch zegt:
if i hear from him you did not, the abuse will start again with the consecuenses for you
ok
ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
i do hope dance it is not a large sum bro
[F|H]dutch zegt:
cause he is only 15
[F|H]dutch zegt:
he did learn his lesson
[F|H]dutch zegt:
so is that an agreement?
[F|H]dutch zegt:
ben
yes
[F|H]dutch zegt:
you wil pay the bill
im sorry
ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
you will stop your attackes on anybody
[F|H]dutch zegt:
yo will leave hex and wolf alone
my mother is really upset
yes i will
[F|H]dutch zegt:
then to me this finnishess here
ok
DaNCeT zegt:
I just had to caal a client
DaNCeT zegt:
call
[F|H]dutch zegt:
I will ask dancet in 2 weeks from now if he received the money as soon the side comes up i take your stuff of immediatly
DaNCeT zegt:
that I couldn't finish my work for him
DaNCeT zegt:
due to this
DaNCeT zegt:
I just hop you learn something out of this
ok how much is it
DaNCeT zegt:
4 hours
DaNCeT zegt:
75? VAT not incl
DaNCeT zegt:
so that makes you a bill of 300? without VAT
what
ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
no joke mate we told you, this is not a street kid you attacked it is a com[pany
[F|H]dutch zegt:
bil wil be official so you know this is all legal
ok sir please remove my details
my mum is really worried
and she wants to ring the police
[F|H]dutch zegt:
still cant get on the site
DaNCeT zegt:
well we should have done that
[F|H]dutch zegt:
dance?
DaNCeT zegt:
yep they're busy at the site
DaNCeT zegt:
sec
[F|H]dutch zegt:
i should bil him i am now 30 mins longer at work damn
[F|H]dutch zegt:

[F|H]dutch zegt:
wanna go hom
[F|H]dutch zegt:
e
DaNCeT zegt:
site is back
ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
okay ben 1 min i read and clear so you can check
DaNCeT zegt:
bots still aren't gone
ok
i cant do anything more
give it a few hours
and it should be normal
DaNCeT zegt:
yes I know
ok has it been removed ?
[F|H]dutch zegt:
yes
[F|H]dutch zegt:
your apolagy accepted
[F|H]dutch zegt:
and i will now tell all to stop harrass
[F|H]dutch zegt:
tell not ask
thank you
ok thank you sir
who did you ring ?
someone from an 0207 number rang
my mum
[F|H]dutch zegt:
Prolly the english server provider
DaNCeT zegt:
yes our ISP has called and texted you as well
DaNCeT zegt:
gtg now guys
ok
cya
DaNCeT zegt:
need my hair cut
[F|H]dutch zegt:
later dance and thanks for your help
DaNCeT zegt:
no prob.
ok dutch is it all sorted now ?
[F|H]dutch zegt:
yes

DaNCeT heeft het gesprek verlaten.

[F|H]dutch zegt:
pay the bil and you and me will never have to talk again
[F|H]dutch zegt:
sort you mom she does not disurve this
[F|H]dutch zegt:
i feel sorry for her
ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
Hex talk to you tonight bro
CoOkIe zegt:
Cya
dutch has it been removed
from the forum ?
[F|H]dutch zegt:
yes check it
[F|H]dutch zegt:
check it now cause i gtg
ok thanks
sorry for the trouble
[F|H]dutch zegt:
check it
[F|H]dutch zegt:
make sure it is gone, i am a man of my word
CoOkIe zegt:
what removed?
[F|H]dutch zegt:
his adress and private stuff
CoOkIe zegt:
ahh
CoOkIe zegt:
ok
its still there for me
[F|H]dutch zegt:
where?
ohh ok
the info is gone
[F|H]dutch zegt:
yes but what is there then>
the topic
[F|H]dutch zegt:
ofcourse
but it ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
we are not deleting that
ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
Also this conversation will be made public
can you tell me all the people you rang
ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
our members will have the right to know what happened
[F|H]dutch zegt:
I only rang you
[F|H]dutch zegt:
dancet rang providers but you have to ask him
[F|H]dutch zegt:
I told him and he started solving the prob
ok did anyone ring tiscali or the police ?
[F|H]dutch zegt:
no police
[F|H]dutch zegt:
no tiscali as far i know
ok
what server company is it please ?
[F|H]dutch zegt:
rackage got called our english provider
[F|H]dutch zegt:
rackage
[F|H]dutch zegt:
contact them
[F|H]dutch zegt:
but i did not do that, it was our webmaster
you got a url ?
[F|H]dutch zegt:
nope google it
ok
[F|H]dutch zegt:
rackage .com
[F|H]dutch zegt:
but dude this all aint my prob anymore
[F|H]dutch zegt:
i am out we are cool
CoOkIe zegt:
Someone from NY did
CoOkIe zegt:
But I can sort that

dave61218
2016-02-04, 23:48
That was a fun read, Dutch.

TheVicBang
2016-02-04, 23:52
God damn dutch bro, some very good work on that one lol. I take my hat off to you.

Black_Star
2016-02-04, 23:58
good job man :wink:

mrjoe(ita)
2016-02-05, 00:04
Hey Dutch!

I just met you a few nights ago, but i support you fully! Keep it up man!

Linuxxx
2016-02-05, 01:28
man....trying to log every 5 min, freakin 1004...Dutch, u were to easy on the prick, i mean, he did ask! :twisted:

" - -?#?$46?$4?`?->?$10(?`?._.?$4 ??? ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4Ben ?$1[?$4?' | ?'?$1] ?$4??? ?$10 ._.???)?$4<-??? ?$0 says:
FUCKIN BRING IT"

Spoons27
2016-02-05, 01:55
What does all the gibberish mean? ?$%?%%&*??
It was hard to read with all that nonsense.

Godskalken
2016-02-05, 02:06
Lol dutch, interesting read. Good job.

Spoons: Its probably just color\font formatting