PDA

View Full Version : PR:BF2 v1.3.8.0 Changelog

Mineral
2015-11-14, 12:27
http://i.imgur.com/pYlCPeq.png

This update brings an urgent fix with it in time for the PRT battle this weekend. Also brings with it the remaining fixes to some reported issues in our feedback (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f252-pr-bf2-feedback) and bug (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f26-pr-bf2-bugs) forums sections so far. Given we were already working on v1.4 this update includes some already done features and fixes of v1.4. Please continue to provide us with bug reports and feedback for future updates!

The mapgallery has also received another update after some community feedback with a better interface and link-able pages! You can find it here (https://www.realitymod.com/mapgallery/).

This update is now being provided to servers owners to prepare their services. Clients will be able to download within the next hour through the PR Launcher as usual.

PR:BF2 v1.3.8.0 Changelog (2015/November/14)
-----------------------

GENERAL:
Removed ability to switch teams while inside vehicles as it could cause a server crash.

STATICS:
Fixed being able to rope in and exploit the middle eastern corner building.
Fixed being able to walk through certain walls in H-Shape building.

FACTIONS:
Updated Hamas soldier and kit textures.

VEHICLES:
Updated Malyutka firing delay to 0.6 seconds.
Fixed Puma amd Bradley ATGM getting missaligned.
Fixed ZSL-92B AP/ATGM getting misaligned.
Fixed turret rotation going in opposite direction of vehicle on CROWS and some AA vehicles.

WEAPONS:
Fixed Mk 19 not having collision and allowing to be shot through.

LEVELS:
Assault on Grozny
INS:Removed a cache that would spawn underground.

Asad Khal
COOP: Added logistics truck to MEC main and added crates to flags with rallypoints.

Charlies Point
Fixed the large majority of floating trees.
AAS64/128: Removed AAV from NVA.

Dovre
Updated the grass sway speed to be much slower.

Fallujah West
Added small ramp near entrance to mansion underground access because you had to jump.

Hades Peak
AAS:Fixed tank and jet spawntimes.

Jabal
COOP32:Fixed AI spawnpoints.

Khamisiyah
Fixed border of map having invisible walls that could kill choppers.

Kokan
Fixed broken rendering of trees and fields.

Kozelsk
Fixed BMP3 never spawning for Russian Forces.

Lashkar Valley
Fixed rope exploit in the mansion.

Operation Marlin
INS: Fixed vehicle depot not spawning for French Forces.

Sbeneh Outskirts
VW64: Fixed tickets and factions being incorrect.

K4on
2015-11-14, 12:45
may the better team win tonight! :)

Spook
2015-11-14, 12:50
Special Thanks from the Project Reality: Tournament Staff team for making this hotfix happen on such a short notice to get rid of the issues we would have otherwise faced in todays battle :)

Rnager
2015-11-14, 13:09
Can u plz fix armors not crash the game when we try to get in ? especialy btrs (apcs) and tanks. hmv & truck and air viecles are fine atleast for me !!

sweedensniiperr
2015-11-14, 13:12
K4on;2106425']may the better team win tonight! :)

Eagle Beak
2015-11-14, 13:13
When do you plan on fixing COOP?

Maps with trees and other foliage are nearly unplayable, because AI units can both see and fire through trees.

In addition, many vehicles in COOP are unusable. In Silent Eagle, for example, the player dies when trying to use any of the Russian aircraft.

Spook
2015-11-14, 13:21

Maps with trees and other foliage are nearly unplayable, because AI units can both see and fire through trees.

That is how AI works and always worked in BF2. Nothing you can do about. Infact that is one of the most difficult tasks in the gaming industry. Not even ArmA got it completely worked out after a decade of constant development. Don't expect the PR devs to fix that issue on a 10 year old game without source code.

In addition, many vehicles in COOP are unusable. In Silent Eagle, for example, the player dies when trying to use any of the Russian aircraft.

You are trying to enter vehicles reserved for bots. Unless the server has not unlocked these for players, you will die when entering. These vehicles have vanilla flight physcis, specially only for bots because they cannt handle the normal PR physics. But that has been like that since for ever.

Tit4Tat
2015-11-14, 13:23
Dovre
Updated the grass sway speed to be much slower.

Best one, reality to its max ;)

Jacksonez__
2015-11-14, 13:27
Updated Malyutka firing delay to 0.6 seconds.

Yes! Thanks devs!

royalcito
2015-11-14, 13:32
Thanks for the update! :)

operativac
2015-11-14, 13:42
Amazing work guys. Can't wait to take the Malyutka out for a spin. :D

Tim270
2015-11-14, 13:53
Feels so strange having the hotfixes and not waiting 6 months like we were used to, keep it up fellas!

Rotblut
2015-11-14, 14:02

LET THEM HAVE A LITTLE ADVANTAGE

;-)=)

Antol
2015-11-14, 14:32
That was fast! Will check it asap.

EDIT. Have some problems with game now after hotfix update.
The whole PR Launcher is working strangely slow -now i must wait for 3-4 seconds for any clicked option to pop up. When starting game i got CTD with this error:
http://i.imgur.com/LNJg8K1.png

There wasn't any problem before.

RazorB55
2015-11-14, 15:41
Yall release updates so quick, KEEP IT GOIN!

ZektorSK
2015-11-14, 15:53
:-P:-PFinally !

Murkey
2015-11-14, 20:37
Spook;2106427']Special Thanks from the Project Reality: Tournament Staff team for making this hotfix happen on such a short notice to get rid of the issues we would have otherwise faced in todays battle :)

Hear hear!

Thanks guys <3

p.s. MRF victory tonight and a GG to boot!

http://i.imgur.com/UAGTEAZ.png

Raklodder
2015-11-14, 21:25
You guys are the best among modders!

Chefmoto1
2015-11-14, 21:34
Thanks for all the hotfixes is such a short span of time, I'm impressed.

chrisweb89
2015-11-14, 21:47
Thanks for the all the quick fixes, finally doing what I expected the new launcher would allow.

KingFish-v-
2015-11-15, 01:22
Representing clan =Team Awareness=, Chinese Translation Group, and all Chinese PR players to sincerely appreciate DEVs with all respects!

De4dByD4wn
2015-11-15, 04:03
You DEVs are ALL OVER IT. Just wanna say thanks. My fav game almost 6 yrs runnin. :)

starwolf1991
2015-11-15, 05:00
Very good fixes! Cheers on the update!

solidfire93
2015-11-15, 05:40
cool and great update
GG Dev's

but idk why my game crash when i get in APC or tanks or sometimes jets

after this update didn't have any crash hope it fixed it !

Arab
2015-11-15, 10:20
That was fast! Will check it asap.

EDIT. Have some problems with game now after hotfix update.
The whole PR Launcher is working strangely slow -now i must wait for 3-4 seconds for any clicked option to pop up. When starting game i got CTD with this error:
http://i.imgur.com/LNJg8K1.png

There wasn't any problem before.
Changing the profile resolution fixes that message. Not sure why it happens though

Antol
2015-11-15, 10:42
^Yes, i fixed it now.

Doc_Frank
2015-11-15, 12:03
Helicopter sound bug anyone? :(

Hiyy
2015-11-16, 04:24
Helicopter sound bug anyone? :(

Before .97 I remember someone saying it was an engine bug that was unfixable.

Godskalken
2015-11-16, 23:16
Thank you guys, much appreciated <3