PDA

View Full Version : [Static] New House [WIP]

Elirah
2012-08-28, 10:22
Firstly to say, I'm not that good at modeling, especially when it comes to model for games. However, I made a model which I made within Blender 3D (I know I need 3Ds Max for anything further, though exporting from Blender should not be that problem). So for the beginning, I just want to get some overall feedback, back in mind I know I need to get all the faces into tries.
Further on, I'm also a pretty noob at UV-Unwrapping, where I may need help or advise. However, getting up the LOD's and the col-meshes should not be the problem for me, due I already know, how I'm going to make them.

So here are some Pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lpdqn6d0tky4nhg/house_wire.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/35vxj5jl88qgzty/house.jpghttp://img694.imageshack.us/img694/4540/housefw.jpg

***Update:
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9089/midfloorstacked.jpg

Greetings, Elirah.

lucky.BOY
2012-08-28, 10:57
Do you have any references, or are you making it out of your head?

And no, you dont need to convert everything to tris, the exporter does that for you when you export the model. Actually I find it much better to work with quads when you can. However, the tris count (in 3ds max its counting all tris, wheter they are in tris, quads or polys) is good for understanding how well opimized the model is.

Right now there are many unnecessary tris in your model, you have to weld everything together and also delete those faces that wont be ever visible to player.

Here is for example, how the front wall should look:

http://i.imgur.com/lpTfS.jpg

For exporting model to BF2, you need 3d Studio Max 9 (not 2009, but 9). versions 8 or 7 would probably do, too.

Here is a tutorial on how to UV statics for Bf2:

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f189-modding-tutorials/63654-static-object-tutorial-very-basic-texture-palettes.html

On the layout side of things, do you have a different model for the bottom floor? with entrance and such? :)

Elirah
2012-08-28, 11:11
Well, today I as well overviewed my model...
I recognized its unoptimized anyways (it is fairly old). However, I'm using a mirrormodifier which made those extra vertices in the middle.
I got a reference, but actually I can't find it anymore, it was just the floor plan.
Well and yes, I made the actual floor, the ground floor with the entrance and the rooftop.

I also want some sideinfo. How effective is the exporter in making those tris? If there are tris, would he notice? But yes, for modeling I wont use tris, they mess up edgeloops and reeditability.

Thanks for reply, I'm going to try to redo it.

lucky.BOY
2012-08-28, 11:20
Well, i dont know how exactly the exporter works, but i guess it goes through polys, it lets tris be, and then splits each quad into two tris, each 5-gon into 3 tris, etc. No need to worry about that though.

One other thing, be sure not to start doing LODs and COLs until you are perfectly done with UVs and possibly get them approved here, too. It will save you big time of redoing things over and over.

Elirah
2012-08-28, 13:12
Now, as i began to model, I saw how good your advice was. Never thought about it, but with that method I saved so many faces and vertices, I was suprised. :oops:

However, now the new model of the midfloor:
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5445/housefloorremodel.jpg

Greetings Elirah

lucky.BOY
2012-08-28, 17:24
Now when you make statics in Bf2, you are basically modelling them to textures, because when texturing a house like this, you will basically UV it onto existing texture pallettes. That way, multiple buildings will use same texture pallettes, and that will save RAM space while reducing number of loaded pallettes.

Best way to get some basic understanding of this is to do that tutorial i linked few posts above.

Now on your model, there is still plenty of unneccessary edges, but you might want to leave some of them in place or even add some more, depending on texures you will be using.

So what I advise you is to setup a pr_edit mod, as described here (https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f189-modding-tutorials/14468-tutorial-setting-up-bf2-editor-pr-mapping-modding.html), and go through all texture pallettes and see what you might use later on.
Important thing is to try and use all palletes, that is color, detail, dirt and crack, if you want to use them all, with similar "location" if you know what i mean. If you want this to be middle eastern builing, try sticking to ME pallettes, or russian ones if you want this to be from Russain maps.

Great tool for viewing .dds images is WTV. Another good tool is Bfmeshview, you can view all objects in it, and you can see what texture pallettes they use.
You might want to use some edges to alternate between two detail or color textures, or you might want to use them so some dirt texture is only on part of a wall, not on all of it. Same with crack textures.

When you get some idea in your head, optimize the model a little more, maybe get rid of verticles marked here and similar ones on other side:

http://i.imgur.com/bmojv.jpg

Are you going to export it as one object, or three separate ones?

Also, i believe you are violating forum rules by size of your images, might be better to resize them to 1366x768-ish resolution from now on, or not to use IMG tags for large ones.

I realized im not praising you at all, the model looks really good, you are doing great job, i hope you will get this ingame and then hopefully make more and more high quality statics.

Cheers :)

rodrigoma
2012-08-28, 17:49
more and more high quality statics.

Yes ,yes, more statics! MORE!
just kidding great job doing this!

Psyko
2012-08-29, 03:39
If i may ask a question from the other people giving advice...

I have it on good authority that the main reason you get FPS drops in game are because of various texturing problems...

But what kind of quality can the geometry be? How complicated and how many tris or quads or whatever (i thought you only used quads so looping was easier for complicated shapes on weapons mostly)

I know the weapon meshs are at their best at something like 5000 to 7000 correct? Well do buildings obey this or do they need to be even more optomized?

Also Elirah, my friend uses blender for everything having used maya and max he settled for Blender saying it was easier to use, he also mentioned that there is a "decimate" function much like the "optimize" function in flash. (it reduces the amount of detail of your model) Hope that is of some help.

Rhino
2012-08-29, 07:01
I have it on good authority that the main reason you get FPS drops in game are because of various texturing problems...

While some do suffer from texturing issues, many buildings also suffer from mesh issues and worst of all draw call issues.

But what kind of quality can the geometry be? How complicated and how many tris or quads or whatever (i thought you only used quads so looping was easier for complicated shapes on weapons mostly)

I know the weapon meshs are at their best at something like 5000 to 7000 correct? Well do buildings obey this or do they need to be even more optomized?

Any model, no matter if its a building, weapon or vehicle should be as optimized as it should be and not have any unnecessary tris, verts etc. While these issues are not so much of a problem on the smaller, lower poly objects because there is simply not that many extra tris and its still below the average tri count, the bigger problem comes when that modeller then moves onto bigger objects where then thous small faults are times many times over and then players are trying to render an object that has as many, many, many more tris than it should...

The above building I would say is something far too big to start off static modelling on. You should start off on something small and simple tbh so its easy to learn where you need to optimize, then carry on what you've learnt onto something a bit bigger each time.

The unoptimized problem becomes much more serious on the cols thou where a complicated col mesh is much harder for the server to process and can slow down the entire server for all the players quite significantly.

But tbh at the end of the day, you can have very detailed models ingame working well, the point is, is that they are made correctly and are optimized with good lods and col meshes, then only high gfx users see them in full detail when close up to the object and as such, can handle that providing everything else around them is also optimized.

EDIT: btw really good feedback lucky :D

Elirah
2012-08-29, 10:27
Hey guys, thanks for the tips and so on.
I'm actually going to optimise it again. Repost a picture, and save my current model just for the case where an edit is needed.
I'll also post the tricount then.

Greetings Elirah

lucky.BOY
2012-08-29, 14:46
Please post update also in the thread, not only in the first post. It may be good to post it also in 1st post, as someone how would discover this would get an idea how far the model without reading whole thread, but please post it also in the thread.

Now you need to rework the floor. As I see it now, you have one quad going across multiple rooms, under walls. This can leed to lightbleed, as seen for example here (http://i.imgur.com/yUyQt.jpg) (though this one is most probably caused by bad lightmap UVs).
What you need to do is to delete the whole floor and then rebuilding by bridging together edges in each room. You should end with floor polygons only in rooms where they will be visible, not under walls. It will make tri count higher, but its the only way to prevent lightbleed like this.

Similar ones are walls, that are also where they shouldnt be visible. This may also lead to lightbleed. Probably best to get rid of them, too.

http://i.imgur.com/wRT3H.jpg

If you would leave them that way, light could "bleed" through the wall.

Other than that its looking good, i think you should switch to 3ds max rather sooner than later, though.

PS: No need to fill in "reason" every time you edit your post, unless its a reason that should be known. The reasons you type there look kinda funny :)

Psyko
2012-08-29, 15:18
cheers rhino

Elirah
2012-08-29, 15:22
Well, until now I didnt know anything about that bleed. How does it occur?
This actually leads into higher Tris. Is the bleed otherwise avoidable?
The marked areas I made, to lower the Tricount...

3Ds Max is pain in the ass. Need a bit to learn how to work with it. Editing the mesh is much more easier in Blender than it is in 3Ds Max.

Something I want to know about too:

If I use the texture palettes, is there a possibility to render Ambient Occlusion on it? The floore is unwrapped on the pallets without using its own uv-image?
Something just came into my mind I learned in one of the tutorials, where this bleeding happens due buffed shadows, which can be reduces by using ambient occlusion where the bleed is darkened again.
However, if you lightmap it in 3Ds Max, is there now possibility to render it with rayshadows onto the shaddowmap?

Greetings Elirah

Rhino
2012-08-29, 15:33
Well, until now I didnt know anything about that bleed. How does it occur?
This actually leads into higher Tris. Is the bleed otherwise avoidable?

higher tris are worth it if it for cutting down on unseen face space and fixing other issues like texture bleeding etc.

some info on pixel bleeding: https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f189-modding-tutorials/90244-uv-texture-info-pixel-bleeding.html

One way to solve pixel bleeding, is with custom LM UVs, which can dramatically increase the quality and reduce the size of building LMs, but at the same time in order to really make an impact with custom LM UVs you really need a good mesh that's all welded up so you can take advantage of this.

I would personally weld up the floor with your walls, as while yes it adds quite a lot of extra tris, the end result both in terms of the mesh and the lightmaps is soo much better and worth the extra tris than one massive floor area that covers all the rooms.

Elirah
2012-08-29, 15:38
Well, thanks Rhino, I know that info of yours, I read nearly all of your tut's and info.

I'll redo the mesh, again. =)

Elirah
2012-08-29, 17:27
Soo, before I'll make the floor, I got a question:
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6628/midfloormostrecentedite.jpg

Currently I made changes to where the walls are, deleted corners which did'nt add anything important to the mesh, so without the floor I reduced again the Tricount which is currently 714.
However, I painted in red, where i would add the floorgeometry. Now the question: Is this optimized? This is what i currently can think of is the best with the lowest tricount I can think of. But maybe you teach me again something important I can learn of.

Greetings Elirah.
And so far, thanks a lot for you help.

Edit: Another question: Is BF2 able to handle doublesided faces?

Doc.Pock
2012-08-29, 18:03

no except for undergrowght.

Rhino
2012-08-29, 18:05
Ye although just to be clear it should be this, which is probably what you mean by the above just want to make sure we are on the same page :)

http://i.imgur.com/lCT4u.jpg

Yes but not for staticobjects like these.

If you want a double sided faces you need to clone the faces and flip them :)

Doc.Pock;1808956']no except for undergrowght.

Undergrowth are one sided, Overgrowth leaves on the hand are two sided, but only in a certain setup.

Elirah
2012-08-29, 19:30
Hmm...
You already made tris, which I thought they are made when I'm converting it (as lucky.BOY told me).
Now I'm confused.

Rhino
2012-08-29, 21:01
You can work in tris, quads, ngons (although not a very good idea) or a mixture of all the above.

The export script will turn the model fully into tris on export when it goes to BF2, as BF2 has to be in tris, but if the model already has tris then it just keeps the user defined tri, rather than working it out for itself.

Working in quads (where you can) is mostly better for work flow, as its easier to select rings and loops etc, and when dealing with sub-division modelling you pretty much have to work in quads for the smoothing to work correctly.

Elirah
2012-08-29, 21:04
Ok, than its just as I thought. Thanks for clearing up my mind.

lucky.BOY
2012-08-29, 21:13
Well you can make tris yourself, for example to make sure there is not too much thin triangles, but exporter saves you work. You dont have to avoid tris, yo know.

I think what Rhino meant above is to either make a polygon (an 8-gon specifically) in that area, or cut it into quads and tris if you like. just dont make there a single quad, that is not welded with the rest of the mesh.

There really isnt any way you can make the floor unoptimized, unless you add verts, which you have no reason for.

And yes, you dont do your model his own UV image, you simply take a pallete with texture you want on your surface, and then UV the surface onto that pallete.

LITOralis.nMd
2012-08-30, 03:58
I'd like to give Elirah props on learning to model and getting such a good apartment block together on his first big attempt.

I really hope you build this like the T Buildings, with the ground floor, the levels, and the roof, all individual objects, and here is why:

This apartment block is so universal, is built in so many locales around the world, I suggest the creation of several different roofs, one looking sorta Asian, one looking bleak Soviet/Warsaw Bloc, one looking like Western Europe/NATO countries, and making each variant available to future mappers on PR.

Elirah
2012-08-30, 09:17
It's currently all separated. I just shown the levels, for the top and the ground are just a bit modified. If I'am ready with the level, I'll show you the other models too, for they are not that different.
I wanted to do them like the T-Buildings, due I like the fact you can build them as high as the mapper needs to, and thus brings some variation already.

Elirah
2012-08-30, 14:31
So, now I finished the floor:

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/9449/midfloorv1.jpg

All interior is welded up, with the floor and so on.
But something I need last little help and advice maybe:

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7313/midfloorv1edit.jpg

So, lucky.BOY told me like that. It saves some tris though, but i was curious about that, due the fact that it isnt welded. Where I can move the red faces without manipulating the green one. Is that a huge deal or is it ok, just as lucky.BOY told.
And one thing left. Where this is the midfloor it needs a complete ground or cover. I could do this with 4 quads (what you did see in one of the previous images, where you told me to do the ground for each room). Those 4 quads you actually see, when you are in the room and look top.
Hope you understand me, for my english is maybe a bit messy (not my native language).

Greetings Elirah

Rhino
2012-08-30, 14:50
Floor looks good :)

I take it the ceiling is like that too ye?

The front should be welded up like this:
http://i.imgur.com/ThHOT.jpg

If it isn't there will be a tiny gap between the two faces, sometimes a very large gap.

Last bit about the ground floor and roof I don't understand what your asking, sorry.

Elirah
2012-08-30, 15:10
Hm, ok. So everything should be welded, whether it costs more tris or not?
I did just as lucky told me, or thats at least how I understood his first picture he posted.

In the last mess I wrote, how I am be able to make the ceiling, should I make it on top of the mesh, or make it under the current mesh, where if ill stack them up, so Ill get more floors than one, ill see the ground and the ceiling.

"English I have to learn" - Yoda says.

Stealthgato
2012-08-30, 15:22
Nice job.

Rhino
2012-08-30, 15:32
Hm, ok. So everything should be welded, whether it costs more tris or not?

In some cases its better not to weld, like when its going to affect smoothing on a rounded object but most of the time, especially when it comes to walls and other main parts of the structure its best to weld, even if it dose cost extra tris, the model will be better for it.

In the last mess I wrote, how I am be able to make the ceiling, should I make it on top of the mesh, or make it under the current mesh, where if ill stack them up, so Ill get more floors than one, ill see the ground and the ceiling.

You should make the floors and ceilings of each room part of the floor statics its on. This isn't how it is on the \objects\staticobjects\pr\citybuildings\housingblo ck_ statics but they also don't have welded up floors as they should, and a bunch of other issues.

Elirah
2012-08-30, 15:36
Many thanks Rhino.
Todays task for me is to finish the mesh, post them, and then I'll go to 3Ds Max and mess around with texturepalettes YAY. :D

Something different. Is the welding also needed in the col mesh?
For if it is not welded, you may save tons of tris. Just a sidequestion.

Rhino
2012-08-30, 15:57
col meshes I also do weld up, as although I have no proof on it, I believe its easier for the server to process like that.

The main thing about col meshes is they are as simple as possible :)

rodrigoma
2012-08-30, 17:14
Rhino;1809257']col meshes I also do weld up, as although I have no proof on it, I believe its easier for the server to process like that.

The main thing about col meshes is they are as simple as possible :)

i have no idea how modelling works, but would it be possible to make the collision meshes of the balconies smaller than the actual static so its easier to get out, instead of that awkward jumping and crouching you have to do in other balcony buildings in PR now?

Rhino
2012-08-30, 17:29
yes its possible to make a col mesh smaller or even a different shape than the static...

Elirah
2012-08-30, 18:16
To achieve that I can stack them on top of each other, I believe I found a simple yet optimized solution (I pretty much hope that).
However here pictures of the mesh, from different angles:

Topview:
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9889/floortop.jpg

Side_1:
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7325/floorside2.jpg

Side_2:
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4029/floorside1.jpg

Bottomview:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1816/floorbottom.jpg

The last things I'll edit are the stairs.
Hopefully the mesh is now good and optimized at it is.

Greetings Elirah

Rhino
2012-08-30, 18:20
from what I can see it looks good to me, can we get a shot from within a room or two thou with backface cull on thou just to be sure?

Elirah
2012-08-30, 19:11
You mean that you want to know that the normals of the faces are facing to the right sight? I checked all of them. However here 3 Pictures

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/999/room1i.jpg

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4018/room2f.jpg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8797/room3x.jpg

Rhino
2012-08-30, 22:06
I would weld the stairs upto the wall as well, although what you have is quite good if you have what I think you have, but welding is just much more of a cleaner approach :)

Also looks like you don't need that edge in front of the stairs?

Elirah
2012-08-30, 22:21
But if ill weld the stairs to the wall, tricount gonna explode?
But i can do that, which would mean the edge in front of the stair gonna disappear.
All the black lines are edges, so you should know what i got.

Rhino
2012-08-31, 06:53
I know its a pretty mixed message I'm sending out here but the main thing you don't want to have is unnecessary verts, edges etc, where they don't do anything for the model. This dose help improve the model and isn't actually that many extra tris tbh :)

Elirah
2012-08-31, 12:59
Reworked the stairs, though for now, I don't have a clue how I'll gonna make the backface of the stairs. Reworked the balcony too, could delete some vertices.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7850/midfloorstairs.jpg

In the second picture I just stacked it up sou you got an idea how it's gonna look like (you can make the building as high as you want).

Greetings

Rhino
2012-08-31, 13:14
looking very nice :D

For the underside of the stairs, I would just have a single face for that, let me find an example.

Rudd
2012-08-31, 13:19

Have you considered making versions that are closed off but allow passage to upper floors? The point being to give mappers the option to have non-performance intensive sections yet a tall, mostly enterable building?

Antol
2012-08-31, 13:19
goooood update:)
and nice to see Rhino with feedback

and Rudd, ofcourse:)

Elirah
2012-08-31, 13:32
Have you considered making versions that are closed off but allow passage to upper floors? The point being to give mappers the option to have non-performance intensive sections yet a tall, mostly enterable building?

What do you mean? =)
Currently its like the T-Buildings.
Do you mean I should make them like one, so the mapper cant choose the hight of the building himself?

Rudd
2012-08-31, 13:36
I love the T buildings, they are awesome.

But look at them from a gameplay perspective

a 6 man (or X man) squad will usually spread out amongst say...the top 2 floors (that changes depending on situation, but I'd say that is the most common). If the building is 8 stories tall, then that's 6 floors that are empty. However because they are enterable, they are high performance impact statics; however they aren't contributing to gameplay as much as the top 2 floors.

My solution to that would be to close off 4 of those floors to become non enterable apart from the stairway; this would decrease the performance impact of the entire building considerably; both in what needs to be rendered, and what colmeshes the server has to load. This would surely be more efficient, and allows mappers to have tall buildings without as much fear of causing trouble for client FPS :) Being closed off, but with a working stairway means the tall enterable bits are still reachable.

Rhino
2012-08-31, 13:54
http://i.imgur.com/NzKEZ.jpg

Basic example of what I would would suggest you do for the underside of your stairs :)

Ye, a fully closed off or semi-closed off versions of the floors is always a good idea, as well as alternative versions with different colour rooms etc. I will also talk about interior objects at some point but that can wait for a bit, right now need to focus on getting the main building done :)

But ye, having every single floor, with every single room you can enter is very performance intensive , requires a lot of lightmap space and polys, and closing off a few rooms and even an entire floor is a good idea ;)

A over extreme example of this, although without stackable floors is the vBF2 TV station building, which has most of its floors and rooms closed off, but the odd one open you can go into:
http://i.imgur.com/AFTz8.jpg

Also it has a better example on the stairs of what I meant :D
http://i.imgur.com/jWWhJ.jpg

Elirah
2012-08-31, 14:08
Ahh, now I understood. Thats obviously no big deal do make them semi-enterable.
But one thing: Where this current model is the base, should I start texture them, and than make the non/semi-enterable parts or what would you recommend.

Rhino
2012-08-31, 14:17
But one thing: Where this current model is the base, should I start texture them, and than make the non/semi-enterable parts or what would you recommend.

Ye, I would first texture, then make the non/semi enterable floors, and also alternative versions with different colour rooms etc because since one floor is done with its UVs, then to re-colour it, its just a matter of moving around some of the colour texture UVs, perhaps adding a few different crack textures in here and there and to close them up, just a matter of deleting faces, blocking off the door ways then UVing the doors :)

LITOralis.nMd
2012-08-31, 22:18
Watching this process as Elihar learns to model from zero background in 3d modelling up to what is now a quite impressive building is absolutely fascinating to watch and follow Elihar on his journey.

Now to make Rhino and Rudd mad,
consider not only creating semi/non enterable alternative versions, but also to create a floor that is pre-interior carpentry finishing.

That is, (for example) the construction contractors:
HAVE installed the concrete pillars and the flooring,
HAVE NOT installed the stairwell, interior walls, 50% of the exterior walls , and none of the balcony walls.

This way, this building can be an additional construction site building, adding a pair of construction site buildings to any new maps.

The future:

Top level: Roof
Top Floor: under construction static (with ladders and plywood walls)
4th floor: under construction static (with ladders and plywood walls and construction stuff)
3rd floor: completed static
2nd floor: semi-enterable static
US 1st floor/ European ground floor: ground floor static
Elihar: Modelling god all future mappers bow before.

Rhino
2012-09-01, 08:27
LITOralis.nMd;1809779']Now to make Rhino and Rudd mad,
consider not only creating semi/non enterable alternative versions, but also to create a floor that is pre-interior carpentry finishing.

That is, (for example) the construction contractors:
HAVE installed the concrete pillars and the flooring,
HAVE NOT installed the stairwell, interior walls, 50% of the exterior walls , and none of the balcony walls.

This way, this building can be an additional construction site building, adding a pair of construction site buildings to any new maps.

The future:

Top level: Roof
Top Floor: under construction static (with ladders and plywood walls)
4th floor: under construction static (with ladders and plywood walls and construction stuff)
3rd floor: completed static
2nd floor: semi-enterable static
US 1st floor/ European ground floor: ground floor static
Elihar: Modelling god all future mappers bow before.

That's not a simple conversion... Your better off making a new static for that.

lucky.BOY
2012-09-02, 18:09
Litoralis, its not a common sight to have people living in lower floors, while upper floors are being constructed, at least where I live.

Also I want to explain what i meant here:

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7313/midfloorv1edit.jpg

I meant the green one to be polygon, not a quad. So basically what Rhino showed you, only he has it all cut into tris. Im sorry I didnt express myself more crearly first time.

Also for everybody, how should the blocked off floor windows look like? Just plywood bloking those windows? Or a simple box-like room behind each window?

Rhino
2012-09-02, 18:36
Also for everybody, how should the blocked off floor windows look like? Just plywood bloking those windows? Or a simple box-like room behind each window?

There are a few ways of doing this.

Box like room with nothing (/little in the case of ground floor rooms you can see into) in it with possibly some curtains on the windows is the standard way for BF2, but dose take up a bit more LM space.

http://i.imgur.com/ttYY4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/d5msN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lSwBP.jpg

But its generally better (performance wise) to close them off where you can, with either shut windows/blinds/curtains or as you suggested, plywood (but can look odd overdone for plywood).

http://i.imgur.com/8no3y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZeM2f.jpg

There is also the reflective glass way BF2142 did but not seen this attempted in BF2.
http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2006/news/03/22/battlefield2142_790screen001.jpg

Elirah
2012-09-02, 22:09
Just to give a short update. I'm struggling with 3Ds Max and the UV mapping.
But I just don't wont ask for detailed help without trying hard before by myself.
So, I'm still working on it. =)

BTW, I like the closed windows much more than those open ones with an empty box behind it.

Greetings Elirah

BloodyDeed
2012-09-02, 22:24
That already looks good and is very promising. Glad to see you starting on something like this!

baltimore
2012-09-03, 11:11
looks good :)

lucky.BOY
2012-09-16, 18:24
Any news here? It looked promising so far :)