project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
19 Mar 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Closed Thread
Old 06-17-2006, 12:27 PM   #1

Send a message via ICQ to Razen Send a message via AIM to Razen Send a message via MSN to Razen Send a message via Yahoo to Razen
Default I exploded.

I suppose I should report this. I expect it was just a random error because of the way the crash happened - but I'll let you DEV's know anyway.

I was on Mr Rhino's Muttrah City map, flying around in a Littlebird, when I whacked into a wall and started to loose control. I knew I was gonna end up dying, so I bailed out, but the LB followed me and whacked into a tree just above me, blowing up.

I landed on the ground, and saw my weapon was gone and I couldn't move, however, my minimap was still there and I was still able to look around.

A couple of the USMC team were looking at me, probably thinking "what a moron", so I typed: "Am I dead?", as I didn't have the countdown or anything you usually get when you're dead. So I'm not sure if the medic could see the little revival thing. Anyway, a medic ran up to me and tried to revive me, it took two attempts to bring me back to life.

After being revived, I didn't have any weapons, and I could still hear the parachute sound, so I looked up, and the parachute was still floating above my head, I'm not sure if the rest of the team could see this, but it was freaking me out - as I could still run around, but couldn't shoot and had a parachute hanging above my head.

I then got riddled with bullets by a member of the MEC team, the medic revived me again, and my weapons were back. Really weird bug there, thought you'd like to know about my adventures.

Old 06-17-2006, 12:29 PM   #2
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via ICQ to JS.Fortnight.A Send a message via AIM to JS.Fortnight.A Send a message via MSN to JS.Fortnight.A

ok that even creeps me out

Project Reality Operations Lead v0.2-0.3
Old 06-17-2006, 12:38 PM   #3
Retired PR Developer

We are so realistic that we managed to recreate getting stuck in a tree with a parachute.

In all seriousness though, I am not sure how the bug occoured. Is interesting....

Old 06-17-2006, 01:20 PM   #4
Supporting Member

I think that is the most insane bug I have ever heard of.... lol! Shame it wasn't battle recorded as would've been funny to see!
Old 06-17-2006, 01:27 PM   #5
Retired PR Developer

ive lost my guns before in bf2 i ran around waving my hands at people intil some on died and i stole thier gun.

Harrod200:"Fire.exe has committed an illegal operation and has been shut down"
Raniak : "Warning: May crash if fired upon."
M4sherman: "like peter pan but with tanks"
[R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 (on sim tower) "It truly was the game of my childhood and has led to me getting my degree in industrial engineering."
Old 06-17-2006, 04:10 PM   #6
Agent Johnson

iv had this exact thing happen to me before on that map. i couldnt move or anything, then i was finaly killed by an svd.

Old 06-17-2006, 06:29 PM   #7

Man I would have loved to see that!

"Nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot" – CLINT EASTWOOD
21B Combat Engineer US ARMY
Old 06-17-2006, 06:30 PM   #8

Send a message via MSN to trogdor1289

Yeah next time it happens get a screenshot.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:35 PM   #9

Send a message via ICQ to Razen Send a message via AIM to Razen Send a message via MSN to Razen Send a message via Yahoo to Razen

Originally Posted by [R-PUB]trogdor1289
Yeah next time it happens get a screenshot.
I'll try.

Old 06-17-2006, 07:32 PM   #10

Send a message via MSN to Dylan

That sounds freakin hilarious. What server was it in? Some servers have their own individual issues, like one had a bug where you couldnt see a static of a bridge, and one of my clanmates didnt care and drove where it shoulda been and ended up falling to his doom.
Closed Thread