project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Mar 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2009, 03:50 PM   #1

Default 10TH ADMINS bad

Playing on the 10th server now and got kicked for after taken down a FB in a4 we move towards their main base not to base rape but to flank back down behind, and got kicked straight away for being near their main base we had no intention to baserape them, but to manuver in behind them not going straight at them makes sence when we was in the brdm the old ass apc up against bradleys,And got kicked without warning why do admins like these treat people who like to play pr fair us admin power in anyway fit,when ever i been on the 10TH always have a lot of admins sayin and kicking just because u made the 1st air sqd or apc sqd they will kick you so they can get it,dont know who kicked us just know but maybe its a power thing.You need to sort out these people who just kick without warning.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
Default Re: 10TH ADMINS bad

Good hell, It is pretty damn nicely written, that you should take care of server matters on their OWN SITE. The PR community can do nothing about it. Maybe you'd see and learn from all the smack talk about my clan server.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:56 PM   #3

Take it to their website if you have a grievance.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end... "
Old 11-25-2009, 04:32 PM   #4
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

What they said
Closed Thread

10th, admins, bad