project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
20 Mar 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2014, 12:33 PM   #1
Send a message via Skype™ to KinGSniPE
Unhappy Win7 Textures loading slow in server

I bought bf2 few days ago for project reality, everything went fine when installing but when i tried to join a server it took me like 30 min for it to load a map, i re downloaded and installed bf2 and PR again now it loads a bit faster but after it is on 70% loading the textures it takes me like 20-30 min to wait for the other 30% and most of the time waiting has no sense because next map will be loaded and it will take me an other 30 min to load the next map. pls send me a solution i really want to play this game after seeing all those videos on youtube
KinGSniPE is offline
Old 03-16-2014, 01:39 PM   #2

velocity's Avatar
Send a message via MSN to velocity Send a message via Skype™ to velocity
Default Re: Win7 Textures loading slow in server

You want this section of the forums.

PR:BF2 Support - Project Reality Forums

Give them your system specs aswell, can help alot.

You can find the complete list by going into the PR launcher, going down to support and copying it all to clipboard.

velocity is offline
Old 03-16-2014, 02:27 PM   #3
Send a message via Skype™ to KinGSniPE
Default Re: Win7 Textures loading slow in server

Yup i did, and thank you for the info and tip (
KinGSniPE is offline
Closed Thread

loading, server, slow, textures, win7
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin. ©vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All Content Copyright ©2004 - 2015, Project Reality.