|ID: 4095User Profile: [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto|
- Location Information
- United States of America
- North Carolina
- Personal Information
- BF2, Japan(ese), Ryoko Hirosue, MGS, etc.
- Officer, USMC
- Born in 1987, graduated from the Indiana Academy in 2006, attended Earlham College majoring in Japan
- Gaming Information
- Battlefield 2 Name
- ARMA 2 Name
- "[An intelligence officer is] an instrument of his country, an observer and reporter of information."
- PC Specifications
- Operating System
- Windows XP
- Intel Pentium D Processor 820 (?)
- 3 Gb
- Video Card(s)
- X1950GT 512Mb
- Sound Card
- X-fi Xtreme Gaming[or music....?]
- Hard Drive(s)
- 1(one) 250Gb integrated, and 1(one) 250Gb External Harddrive
- Optical Drive(s)
- Psh, you know it
- Power Supply
- 500Watt Something or other
- 1(one) 22inch LCD monitor, 1680x1050 Res.
View [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto's BlogRecent Entries
Latest Blog Entry
Posted 01-21-2010 at 04:40 PM by [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Comments 29
Posted in Mapping
So, in order to jump in on the orgy of DEV Blogs, I decided to write up a hopefully concise[edit: in hindsight, it's far from concise] and revealing new mapping project of mine. I'll throw in a few screenshots, a minimap render, and talk a bit about...