project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.4 Feedback Forum
23 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2006, 03:32 PM   #11
Hfett
PR Mapper Team
PR Server License Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Hfett Send a message via Skype™ to Hfett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tether
As soon as I spawned I experienced significant FPS drop. The work of my system specs most likely, I'll wait for further feedback to see if anyone else had the same problem.

Besides the above, everything looks great Nivok. I'm sure theres things that could use tweaking, I'll have a second go at the map tomorrow morning.
I had a huge fps drop also (i only loaded the 64players version)

I usualy got 90-80
and on the map it was 60-40

It was playable for sure without problems but on slower pcs it might be an issue

But i realy liked the map from what i have seen on the single player(create a local server) i will try the test server to give my feedback about gameplay

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:58 PM   #12
NikovK
Retired PR Developer

Its likely all the trees or all the grass...

Mapper of Road to Kyongan'Ni and Hills of Hamgyong;
Genius behind many Really Stupid Ideas, and some Decent Ones.

Old 08-01-2006, 05:00 PM   #13
Cerberus

Your using the construction site static as a bunker was pure genius, Nikov!

"Practice proves more than theory, in any case."
- Abraham Lincoln

"i so regret searching "giant hentai penis" on google images though ;_;"
- Garabaldi
Old 08-01-2006, 07:22 PM   #14
Wipeout

I agree with Nikov on that.

other then just smoothing up the slopes because, slopes are for the most part smooth. And on the hill side between the USM spawn and that defense, add more tree stumps see'ng with the use of construction as the Bunker it show's new construction and the tree stumps would still be there then.

Old 08-02-2006, 01:36 PM   #15
NikovK
Retired PR Developer

Come .4, I expect the Bunker will have even more construction. I will look around and find areas where trees should be, then add stumps and logs. Right now I'm adding a layer of water to be a few inches deep in the starting rice fields and little dikes that crisscross the space for just a little cover.

Mapper of Road to Kyongan'Ni and Hills of Hamgyong;
Genius behind many Really Stupid Ideas, and some Decent Ones.

Old 08-31-2006, 10:59 AM   #16
Hathaway

Great map so far, I'm looking out for it on the test server. Though I can imagine the US are going to have a tough time on this map, but that'd make victory even sweeter I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]eggman
Do you seriously think I keep a mental inventory of the grass in PR?
Old 10-25-2006, 05:34 AM   #17
IronTaxi
Mapping Manager

awesome man..i was on the test server trying the latest version..I would say you and I have alot in common when it comes to maps...gonna be one of my favourites for sure...terrrain is best I have seen yet..seriously got excited just walking around..lots of dips and dives... none of this flat crap...sweet work man...

(i dont even mind that its hard to get in the bunkers!!)

keep it rocking man..Im toying with doing some sort of terrainy city map..like a rising mountainside map or something...

Tags
feedback, hamgyong, hills, thread