project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives
01 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2006, 05:38 AM   #1
RikiRude
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via AIM to RikiRude Send a message via MSN to RikiRude
Default Project Reality Teamplay Website!

The team has come to the conclusion that PR is just simply getting too big to make the Tactical/Teamplay forum. It would for the most part be more of a hassle then anything to get it to run the way we planned.

Anyways I'm asking members of the community, who wants to join up and put a website together? It would be more of a forum I assume. This is where all the PR team players will get together and discuss tactics. I'm sure we can find a nuetral party to donate a server, and have passworded nights. This is where PR vets, tactical players, and new comers who want to learn quick will go.

We will enforce brotherhood and comradery and most importantly helping new players get up to par so they can start using teamwork on their own as well.

Server wise we would enforce rules such always being in a squad, always listening to commander, and always listening to your squad leader.

I know nothing about making websites, but lets see what we can come together and do =)

I want all vet PR players to come to this thread and post their ideas and opinions and any knowledge they have on making websites.

-Riki

Proud n00b tub3r of 5 spam bots!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]2Slick4U
That's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:44 AM   #2
Fullforce
Retired PR Developer

I'd be more than happy to help out. I've got experience of html, phpbb, invision, whatever forum you want to throw at me, lol, i've admined it.

I think a Wiki would be a good addition.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:49 AM   #3
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

First thing to do would be to find the domain for the site.

avalibal to you are.
PR-TACTICS.COM
PRTACTICS.ORG
REALITYTACTICS.COM (best 1 i thinks)
REALITYTACTICS.ORG

can look for more here: https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/registrar/search.asp

Once you have that, you can then make the basic name for your site

I could help out abit here and there but i wouldnt want to get to invloved as i really dont have the time sorry...

Old 07-12-2006, 05:56 AM   #4
Ghostrider
Retired PR Developer

As for me, I would enforce this on every PR Server

If you need help with a coding-related task, just PM me, and if I have the knowledge and time to help you out, I will.

-Ghost

Old 07-12-2006, 05:57 AM   #5
RikiRude
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via AIM to RikiRude Send a message via MSN to RikiRude

Oh come on rhino! You can't manage a clan, make maps, and help out on misc. stuff for PR annnnnnd work on a website? LAZZZYYY =P . Thanks for the help rhino, and any future help of course would be much welcomed =) . I really like the sound of realitytactics.com =D

Proud n00b tub3r of 5 spam bots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]2Slick4U
That's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:03 AM   #6
[R-DEV]Rhino
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Riki_Rude_BTYC
Oh come on rhino! You can't manage a clan, make maps, and help out on misc. stuff for PR annnnnnd work on a website? LAZZZYYY =P .
lol, and i push myself to the limmit by doing it too

Old 07-12-2006, 06:29 AM   #7
Dylan

Send a message via MSN to Dylan

*cough* "limit" *cough*
Just playing Rhino. You sound like a busy man, how do you manage a life of your own?
Or do you not have time to manage? :P haha.
Anyways, I volunter for it Riki. I just recently learned how to use HTML to link a picture. I am making good progress .
Old 07-12-2006, 06:31 AM   #8
Fullforce
Retired PR Developer

Poor, poor rhino.

NOW GO MAKE YOUR MAP!
Old 07-12-2006, 06:33 AM   #9
[R-DEV]Rhino
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-PUB]Fullforce
Poor, poor rhino.

NOW GO MAKE YOUR MAP!
oh belive me i am.....

Old 07-12-2006, 07:56 AM   #10
Solitas

This sounds like a sound idea, I'd be up for helping in any way. Though generally when ever I help with something it catches fire, so make of that what you will.

Learn to laugh at yourself, before you laugh at the people around you

Tags
project, reality, teamplay, website