project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives
17 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2006, 08:16 PM   #1
USM-ST3.Spyder
Banned
Default USM Servers

Hey USM is getting another server up. We were wondering why we get errors say the modmanager.con is already in use. If you could send us what we need to do that would be great.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:18 AM   #2
ghosty

looks like you have a good amount of players coming in. Keep up the good work.

[COLOR="Red"]PR is Fun!
Old 06-20-2006, 01:46 AM   #3
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

your topic titles make me cry. You could have named it "how do i run more than 1 server?" than the ever growing topics by the name of "USM Server". I mean take a look at the server admin section, right under this topic is anouther topic with the same title....

But anyways, to awnser your question, tyhe easist way to do it is to install BF2CC into anouther folder. What i have is BF2CC1 folder, that runs my public server, then i have BF2CC2 folder that runs the private serve,r then BF2CC folder that runs the what ever server. normaly beta tests for stuff.

Then you just set up the BF2CC accounts in each 1 with diffrent IPs ect, but get them to all run off the same .exe, then copy over admin profiles and ban lists ect. then just run the BF2CC bit on the server, log in from your pc and make the profiles with diffrent IPs ect and then start the server up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:46 AM   #4
USM-ST3.Spyder
Banned

Rhino if you continue to run your mouth.........
and my host had it set that way. But with mulitple installs of ABR it gets tricky
Old 06-21-2006, 02:53 AM   #5
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USM-ST3.Spyder
dont worrie from now on i plan to never look at any topics with USM in the title nor help you guys out with anything if that makes you feel better?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:35 AM   #6
Dylan

Send a message via MSN to Dylan

OWNED Good for you Rhino!
Old 06-21-2006, 04:09 AM   #7
Butmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by USM-ST3.Spyder
Or what? what will you do, tell his mummy?

Old 06-22-2006, 09:10 PM   #8
USM-ST3.Spyder
Banned

Owned, not really, I never sought your help. And no little girl i wouldn't tell him mommy. Hmm you live in the UK huh. Where exactly...............?
Old 06-23-2006, 03:35 AM   #9
Ghostrider
Retired PR Developer

I believe that enough is enough.

Please, be mature and act like grown-ups....both. Rhino, please leave unnecesary comments out, and Spyder, please don't get agitated by them (or anyone else's) just ignore them...

I continue to see this kind of personal attacks between you guys and and I ask myself is there is any way that you guys could maybe get along better. After all, we're all in the "Same Team" if you know what I mean

And Butmonkey: We know that you're the youngest here, but you don't need to show it. Stop adding wood to the fire. Thanks.

-Ghost

PS: I'm very sorry that I had to make the post here in the public forums, but please, this can't continue on every thread..

EDIT: And please....avoid further finger-pointing.. Thanks again.

Last edited by Ghostrider; 06-23-2006 at 04:00 AM..
Old 06-23-2006, 03:47 AM   #10
Butmonkey

Well I must say me being the youngest that that is a good thing, having all the other players being 18+.

I was merly stating that there was nothing Spyder could do if Rhino didnt shut up. Im sorry but "Rhino if you continue to run your mouth........." sounds more like a threat than anything else. So I am not at fault Spyder is.

Tags
servers, usm