project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives
19 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2005, 05:57 AM   #31
OAKside

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnwbumblino
Excellent, so you won't mind hearing that you spelt Angle wrong then.

Lesson of the day: Don't profess to be a perfectionist unless you can communicate your opinions perfectly!

Unless you were talking about Angels, if so, god bless you and sorry for being such an ass!

That was a laugh!

I think I'm a perfectionist. In the above case, I would have
gone back and edited my post for the spelling up to [and not
limited to] seven times. It hurts the head.
- - -

The GPMG is very nice, love the detail to the box.
Have to see it ingame [soon?].

EDIT: Spelling.
Last edited by OAKside; 10-07-2005 at 06:00 AM..
Old 10-15-2005, 05:38 PM   #32
Pastyboy

The guy with the GPMG look like a dick because the eye protection they give you in the British Army do not fit well with your helmet and you have to push you helmet back to get the Pissing things on. But if you go to one of the US bases in Kuwait the have a great set which fit. It's the British Army top men f&^%ing things up again. The guy how place the order as never been to war.

Away good work with the mod.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:21 PM   #33
DWM|SgtSwabs

Thats very very cool! I cannot wait for the UK model. Oh im not sure if this is going into too much detail but now the British army use the SA-80, not the L-85 which is the weapon in BF2. And the SA-80 is slightly more accurate and alot more powerful than the L-85, so is it possible to change that? (the SA-80 and L-85 look the same so no rendering would be needed)

Old 10-17-2005, 12:36 PM   #34
Pastyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWM|SgtSwabs
British army use the SA-80, not the L-85 which is the weapon in BF2. And the SA-80 is slightly more accurate and alot more powerful than the L-85, so is it possible to change that? (the SA-80 and L-85 look the same so no rendering would be needed)
Intresting but the SA-80 has been replace with the SA-80 A2 which again has had varios upgrade done to it by Heckler & Koch. One of the upgrade made to the SA-80 A2 was a option to fit an underslug grenade launcher(like the 203). Which I have seen our lads using in Iraq. But anyway well spoted Sgtswabs.

-
Old 10-17-2005, 12:55 PM   #35
Black Beret
Retired Military Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWM|SgtSwabs
Thats very very cool! I cannot wait for the UK model. Oh im not sure if this is going into too much detail but now the British army use the SA-80, not the L-85 which is the weapon in BF2. And the SA-80 is slightly more accurate and alot more powerful than the L-85, so is it possible to change that? (the SA-80 and L-85 look the same so no rendering would be needed)
'SA-80' is the term used for the "Small Arms For The 80s" weapons range, which consists of four weapon systems:

1. 5.56mm L85A1/A2 assault/battle rifle. Also known as the SA-80A1/A2 IW (Individual Weapon)
2. 5.56mm L86A1/A2 light machine-gun. Also known as the SA-80 LSW (Light Support Weapon)
3. 5.56mm L98A1 cadet general purpose rifle, manually operated
4. 5.56mm L22A1 carbine for tank and vehicle crews, also called the L85A2K. It's simply a shortened L85A2.

The SA-80A1/L85A1 are the same weapon, not two separate systems. The SA-80A2/L85A2 is the successor to the A1 model, and features several improvements over the L85A1, such as a new charging handle and better overall construction.
Last edited by Black Beret; 10-18-2005 at 12:29 AM..
Old 10-17-2005, 01:00 PM   #36
Pastyboy

Smarty Pants LOL!!! I see you've been doing your research and I would hope so to being a PR Developer. Nice one!

-
Last edited by Pastyboy; 10-17-2005 at 01:04 PM..
Old 10-17-2005, 02:27 PM   #37
requiem
Project Founder
Supporting Member

Yep, like most Devs, he's sure earned his spot on the team

Old 10-17-2005, 02:51 PM   #38
PHILYBLUNT201

Send a message via AIM to PHILYBLUNT201 Send a message via MSN to PHILYBLUNT201
Unhappy

THAts aight .. :/

URRRAAAAHHHHHH <<<<<<<

Semper Fi !!!!!
Old 10-18-2005, 10:14 AM   #39
Wolfmaster
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastyboy
Smarty Pants LOL!!! I see you've been doing your research and I would hope so to being a PR Developer. Nice one!
get used to it... there are some real walking talking military encyclopedias on the dev team...

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded."
- self-deprecating humor ftw -

Old 10-18-2005, 02:40 PM   #40
BrokenArrow
Retired PR Developer

he must not have met eddie yet.

Tags
gpmg, model, wip