project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding > PR Community Modding Archives
19 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

View Poll Results: worse 0.3's new map?
CP Abadan 3 3.09%
El Alamain XXL 16 16.49%
Jabal Al Burj 5 5.15%
Jungle Fever 27 27.84%
Operation Nightshift 14 14.43%
Steel Thunder 6 6.19%
Zhanjiang Security Area 1 1.03%
Road To Knoygan'ni 3 3.09%
The Oasis 19 19.59%
Strike At Karkand II 3 3.09%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2006, 10:11 AM   #21
G.Drew

Send a message via MSN to G.Drew

ive played oasis WITHOUT vehicles, and it kind of reminds me of the Gulf war
ok, the only bad about Jungle fever is the lagg, i think its a kind of Vietnam thing going on there, so it is quite kl
(being able to sneak up on an entire squad, scare them half-dead, then nail them all is just so funny!)
also, steel thunder was the first map i ever played on PR (only with jeeps) and i wasnt impressed, i think its kind of a darker jungle fever with kool biuldings

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-COM]BloodBane611: I do like the old school rape...However, it's a bit awkward to be a white boy blasting the old school in public....
Old 05-21-2006, 10:12 AM   #22
Eden

I belive I get around 40-60 FPS on Jungle Fever witch is by no means low and around 80-90 FPS on less graphic demanding maps.

As for the uglyness, does it really matter? I dont actualy notices the graphics much because im to busiy trying to stay alive.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:05 AM   #23
Sealights

Ok... here are 50 cents

Oasis.... really intense, and real. I will like a bigger version more desert and brighter light. needs more space between outpost.

Steel thunder.... great map very real and great feeling.

Alamein... no way to DC... where is the blue sky. take out those trees out
and the water is not blue, looks fake.

Jungle Fever. very similar to Oasis, needs darker feeling, the seaweeds looks foolish take them out or change them. like Oasis needs more battle ground between Outpost.

Muttra, really like this map, excellent and hard asault map, I will like a brighter sun or maybe al little fog on the distance.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:53 AM   #24
G.Drew

i luv muttarh, its really kool

[R-COM]BloodBane611: I do like the old school rape...However, it's a bit awkward to be a white boy blasting the old school in public....
Old 05-22-2006, 05:53 PM   #25
solodude23

Send a message via AIM to solodude23 Send a message via Yahoo to solodude23

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Drew
i dont like steel thunder, theres just no point in it!
No point in it? I am pretty sure the point is to capture the CP's.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:03 PM   #26
X-Stuff

I like Jungle Fever, but i wonder why some people have lag on this map. I dont have a high-end machine (AMD 2800/1GB/Geforce 6800 128MB) but Jungle Fever runs fine (not lower the 25 fps). A friend of my has Intel 2,8/2GB/Geforce 6600GT) and isnt able to play Jungle Fever.

Anyone has specs like my friend and able to play Jungle Fever without problems? Or specs like mine and not able to play it.
Old 05-22-2006, 11:02 PM   #27
six7

Send a message via MSN to six7 Send a message via Skype™ to six7

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Stuff
I like Jungle Fever, but i wonder why some people have lag on this map. I dont have a high-end machine (AMD 2800/1GB/Geforce 6800 128MB) but Jungle Fever runs fine (not lower the 25 fps). A friend of my has Intel 2,8/2GB/Geforce 6600GT) and isnt able to play Jungle Fever.

Anyone has specs like my friend and able to play Jungle Fever without problems? Or specs like mine and not able to play it.
My specs are very similar to yours and i cant play it. 203 noobtubing FTW!

Quote:
Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain. -Niccolò Machiavelli
Old 05-23-2006, 08:27 AM   #28
G.Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by solodude23
No point in it? I am pretty sure the point is to capture the CP's.
theres just no point in having a map like that!
Btw luv CP abadan and muttara

Old 05-23-2006, 08:28 AM   #29
the.ultimate.maverick
Banned

Oasis isn't new to .3.....
Old 05-23-2006, 08:51 AM   #30
X-Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by six7
My specs are very similar to yours and i cant play it. 203 noobtubing FTW!
I'm currently using Forceware 87.25 from TweaksRUs with the XG Tweakerizer for 87.25. Maybe you can try that. www.tweaksrus.com It doesnt mess with your card, like overclocking, it's just a improved driver.

Tags
favorite, map, prmm, v03