project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding > PR Community Modding Archives
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

View Poll Results: Favorite PRMM v0.3 Map
CP Abadan 3 3.03%
El Alamain XXL 5 5.05%
Jabal 13 13.13%
Jungal Feaver 10 10.10%
Muttrah_City 41 41.41%
Operation_nightshift 3 3.03%
Steel_Thunder 6 6.06%
strike_at_karkand_2 6 6.06%
the_oasis 3 3.03%
Zhanjiang Sercuity Area 6 6.06%
Road to Knoygan'ni 3 3.03%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2006, 07:35 PM   #21
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiGHTWoLF
Do one of newcastle!! Put the tyne bridge in and stuff that would be crazy. My home City on PR
LOL!, MEC attack the UK! they ignore london and go for newcastel!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-14-2006, 08:05 PM   #22
trogdor1289

Send a message via MSN to trogdor1289

Fighting across the Tyne bridge would be awesome.
Old 05-15-2006, 10:24 PM   #23
solipsism

I say let them invade france, and the brits can bail em out. No offense to the french, I'm a napoleonic history buff. My current fav: Muttrah, Follow by Road to NYASDL:KJ.

Steel thunder ? Really? Hrm ok. Maybe im just sick of it from the tourny.

Edit: For wrong word.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:13 PM   #24
six7

Send a message via MSN to six7 Send a message via Skype™ to six7

Haha have the MEC invade france.... brilliant. Don't worry, the only weapon you would need to model for the french is a white flag

Quote:
Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of gain. -Niccolò Machiavelli
Old 05-15-2006, 11:20 PM   #25
Crawley
Banned

roflmao, make a model of a scared little french boy as seen in Team American World Police.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:49 PM   #26
Dondero

Muttrah City. Who doesn't?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-16-2006, 05:33 AM   #27
luizinhuu

Road to Knoygan'ni, absolutely!
very veery nice feeling and playing and dynamic of the map
Old 05-16-2006, 06:57 AM   #28
NikovK
Retired PR Developer

Six people voted for Jungle Chronic Trench Foot over Kyogan'ni? I demand a recount!

Mapper of Road to Kyongan'Ni and Hills of Hamgyong;
Genius behind many Really Stupid Ideas, and some Decent Ones.

Old 05-16-2006, 07:04 AM   #29
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]NikovK
Six people voted for Jungle Chronic Trench Foot over Kyogan'ni? I demand a recount!
lol, i was really contimplayting putting oasis and jungal on the list. At the start they had 0 votes but now some ppl have voted for them

I would be really intrested to know who voted and why?

Old 05-16-2006, 07:52 AM   #30
.:iGi:.U.G.H.

I voted for Muttrah as it's infantry heaven.

My map review:

This is our current no armour server map list:

*Muttrah City (as I said, infantry heaven and looks gorgeous. Good attention to detail )

*Strike At Karkand 2 (again more infantry focused action of course and more fun than Karkland IMO. Still loved by most so a server must. Maybe too many roof tops you can get on though)

*Mashtuur Nite (a nice change for a great map. Running Xtraction and Single Objective modes at the moment)

*CP Abadan (Was pretty armour/air heavy until I got rid of it all. Now it's a great infantry map as long as there are plenty people on the server. I love the lighting and the general look of the map.)

*Zhanjiang Sercuity Area (Another great looking map but i've not had a really good game on it yet. Will keep it on for the time being as I want to keep it)

*Sharqi Nite (Again, a nice change for a great map. Running Xtraction and Single Objective modes at the moment)

Not currently on the list:

*Road to Knoygan'ni (We did have this instead of Karkland 2 but it emptied the server several times. I like it but there maybe is a bit too much running to the middle flag and not enough action)

*Steel Thunder (Lovely looking map and loved the stealth element but I personally got bored of it and had so many people say it was boring we took it off)

*Oasis (Got bored of it from 0.25 and tbh, was never a great map)

*Jungle Fever (not that bad and of course infantry based so suits us but it just looks garish and doesn't play all that well we feel)

*El Alamain XXL (I will never put this map on our server! Everything we're not about. I'm sure the fly boys love it though. )

*Jabal (Kubra mk2? Not a big fan of Kubra so that put me off. Not had a proper game on it yet but I don't think it's for us. Too spread out.)

*Operation Nightshift (Hate it. Too big/too many vehicles/too dark.)

We are recruiting high skill players for PR -

Tags
favourite, map, prmm, v03