project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Suggestions Archives
01 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2006, 04:25 PM   #11
Hawk_345

I have posted and talked about the huey befor, i love that thing and u are right that it should definatly be put in becasue it is for the USMC but as the devs said it is not going to be put in till later, still its gets a little anoying waiting for something wich should be already in game in my opinion. Hopfully we might see 1 in, dare i say it, 0.5???. ooooooooo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:57 PM   #12
Animalmother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Marley
Who cares about insults. We need hueys so we can turn on the Hendrix, break out an M60 and pretend we're in Veitnam!
Yessuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-PUB]MrD
the mortar is an extension of his penis and he 'ejaculates' rounds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:48 PM   #13
Shining Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Wraith
People just don't understand how spec ops work. Even though force recon are not part of the JSOC they still work together all the time. That's right, the marines use the 160'th as a taxi service too and guess what they fly...

I understand the complaint and if you would like to model, skin, do the UV work, import and test new helos then give them to us, be my guest.
There is no 160th:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ions_by_number

Anyway, Project Reality is a reality modification; its armies should use the vehicles and weapons that their real life counterparts use.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:07 PM   #14
luizinhuu

it is still just a GAME

Old 09-01-2006, 07:20 PM   #15
Resjah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Arcanine
There is no 160th:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ions_by_number

Anyway, Project Reality is a reality modification; its armies should use the vehicles and weapons that their real life counterparts use.
Then I hope you wouldn't mind writing a letter to these men and women telling them they do not exist

http://www.soc.mil/160soar/soar_home.htm

Old 09-01-2006, 07:29 PM   #16
SilvuR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Arcanine
There is no 160th:

I drive by the 160th Headquarters almost everyday. Regardless of what some doorknob wrote on wikipedia the 160th SOAR is VERY real.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:31 PM   #17
Fullforce
Retired PR Developer

A note on this: Wikipedia is not the truth. Being as it is, edited by any person, anything written on there may or may not be true, or not have the full info. Yes, it is a brilliant resource to get information, but you should google it as well, to double check.

Can we keep the flaming down, please.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:55 PM   #18
trogdor1289

Send a message via MSN to trogdor1289

Wikipedia is not the truth!!! Ahhh the bottom has just droppped out of my world.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:48 PM   #19
[R-DEV]2Slick4U
Operations Management
PR Server License Administrator

Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]2Slick4U Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]2Slick4U

FYI guys....

If things go my way...there will be no more USMC. Instead a simple US faction...just like there is China, Great Britian, and MEC. No since in complicating things with sub-factions. I already made these changes and unless Eggman jumps down my neck, the changes will remain in all future PR releases.

-Slick

Public Relations Lead / Website Administrator

[R-DEV]epoch says: I'm not a wanker, I'm a twat.
[R-DEV]epoch says: I was on holiday in June of 1985. The only album I brought with me was Wham!.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:50 PM   #20
Cerberus

And it's Special Operations Aviation Regiment, so wouldn't it be a regiment, not a division?

"Practice proves more than theory, in any case."
- Abraham Lincoln

"i so regret searching "giant hentai penis" on google images though ;_;"
- Garabaldi

Tags
blackhawk, huey, littlebird, mh6j, replace, uh1y, uh60