project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Suggestions Archives
03 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2006, 01:38 PM   #1
luizinhuu

Default flags going up and down -> stealth ruined

is there a way of making the flags to not go down or up visibly? and that thing under the minimap to go away too?
example: u and ur squad "ok guys lets move out!" and there is a whole squad invading by the back of your base. if one squadmate look at the flag itself he'll see it going down and tell the teammates "HOLD ON, MY CLAIRVOYANCE TELLS ME THERE'S PEOPLE AROUND..."
and gaming with few players like on a 6x6 this factor is more noticeable and it is retard
not to mention the sureness of sector clear without checking it when u see the flag going up when u're alone on the area
it'd be cool only knowing that there is people on your base when the flag is neutralized
the suggestion is to take away the animation of the flag going up and down

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:42 PM   #2
MrD
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to MrD

but then those snipers in ghillies with silenced rifles and extra quiet movement will be able to Ownz da nOObz
Old 08-12-2006, 02:21 PM   #3
=NAA=Spaztik_Ferret

Not really, snipers are extrememly weak around flags.

I WILL TAKE THIS SIGNATURE OFF WHEN WE GET THE HUEY OR CH-53 IN PROJECT REALITY, MARINES DO NOT FLY BLACKHAWKS
Old 08-12-2006, 02:22 PM   #4
Black-Hawk
Send a message via MSN to Black-Hawk

i totally agree with luizinhuu on this one, altho weather or not it is possible is another thing!

- budget webhosting

Old 08-12-2006, 02:29 PM   #5
Hitperson
Retired Tournament Lead

just burry the flags

Harrod200:"Fire.exe has committed an illegal operation and has been shut down"
Raniak : "Warning: May crash if fired upon."
M4sherman: "like peter pan but with tanks"
[R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 (on sim tower) "It truly was the game of my childhood and has led to me getting my degree in industrial engineering."
Old 08-12-2006, 02:30 PM   #6
=NAA=Spaztik_Ferret

Yeah I would like to see that as well, however it would get frustrating not knowing how long it capping a flag is going to take with out that bar under the minimap. You could sit there for an hour just to find out there is an enemy on it as well.

I WILL TAKE THIS SIGNATURE OFF WHEN WE GET THE HUEY OR CH-53 IN PROJECT REALITY, MARINES DO NOT FLY BLACKHAWKS
Old 08-12-2006, 02:30 PM   #7
=NAA=Spaztik_Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitperson
just burry the flags
Now that's thinking outside the box!

Old 08-12-2006, 02:32 PM   #8
Hitperson
Retired Tournament Lead

ive seen it on maps before

Harrod200:"Fire.exe has committed an illegal operation and has been shut down"
Raniak : "Warning: May crash if fired upon."
M4sherman: "like peter pan but with tanks"
[R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 (on sim tower) "It truly was the game of my childhood and has led to me getting my degree in industrial engineering."
Old 08-12-2006, 03:05 PM   #9
luizinhuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by =NAA=Spaztik_Ferret
Yeah I would like to see that as well, however it would get frustrating not knowing how long it capping a flag is going to take with out that bar under the minimap. You could sit there for an hour just to find out there is an enemy on it as well.
then it would make people camp less and watch/sweep the sector smartly! another positive factor

it is not really about the flag but about a team taking control of an area

Old 08-12-2006, 06:03 PM   #10
Griffon2-6

The Kyongan flag on Road to Kyongan'Ni is buried.

Under normal circumstances, everybody pwns Griffon, in Soviet Russia, Griffon pwns EVERYBODY!

Tags
>, flags, ruined, stealth