project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Suggestions Archives
22 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2007, 12:51 AM   #1
CENINJA
Default Suggestions

First of all, I would like to say I am enjoying the PR .5 mod, and the map helmand province is a big step up from vbf2....

Well, I think we should have some urban Maps with destroyable buildings like a destroyable karkand.

I think you should make a game type with no flags or time limit, just troops vehicles and rally points.... so it puts a emphasis on teamwork, but also have a lower ticket number.. E.G. like 200-300 or something

Give the engineer a M14, in non urban maps so you can mix up the weapon set a lil bit...

Make the limited kits have a set number of kits for each squad, instead of 1 designated marksman for the whole team... you should be able to have one per squad or for any limited kit for that matter

Make the LMG's have atleast one more Drum

Change the commands, they just don't work very well... I couldn't get my squad to do anything, because my mic doesn't work and Im not typing out all the commands, because they won't listen.

Also have squads have a set proximity around them, and if your sl gives you an order like scout the upcoming base, it will allow you to go away from that proximity

Well thank you for listening to my suggestions, and thank you for making this great mod... you guys really did a good job on it.

I also have a question, is the US Army going to be in .6 or a later version?
Old 02-17-2007, 01:06 AM   #2
Wipeout

The USMC.. Will eventually be changed into the more General US Military. The U.S. forces in the game are not going to be focused in this game and will utilize american equipment from all branches of service.

I disagree with the Engineer statement.. Sorry, don't believe it's to realistic.

With the destroyable city concept, gotta think about all the stress that'll put on a server..

LMG's + ammo.. I dunno that's a mixed topic, if you do then there more likely to jump off into the sunset, with the current set they stick with that rifleman..

The changes to the Command Rose.. Eh that's iffy if you have way to many then it looks clutter, half 'assed' and way to complex. Get the mic fixed

Your proximity suggestion I didn't quite understand, sorry I dunno probably just me..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:12 AM   #3
CENINJA

On the squad proximity I mean like you have a certain area around your squad leader, and if you go too far from it it will say the where are you going soldier messege, or something, iono I think that would make the squads function a little better together.

And for the commands, I meant like get rid of most of the commands, and replace them with custom ones if that is doable.

Tags
suggestions