project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Suggestions Archives
21 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2007, 07:42 PM   #11
Wasteland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_Smack
Personally, I enjoy long walks on the beach.

Originally Posted by: ArmedDrunk&Angry
we don't live in your fantastical world where you are the super hero sent to release us all from the bondage of ignorance
Originally Posted by: [R-MOD]dunehunter
don't mess with wasteland, a scary guy will drag you into an alleyway and rape you with a baseballbat
Old 02-15-2007, 07:43 PM   #12
[EoD-Dev]RavenOne

I say F-35C or AV-8B... I like harriers better. Harriers FTW!
Old 02-15-2007, 07:59 PM   #13
Simio1337

Now that we have portable stingers, Harriers being developed and such how about we repeat history by introducing Urban Siege back into the battlefield!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:09 PM   #14
Teh_Mac

I think the F-35 should definitely make it back in. And I have some other heli related comments/suggestions.
I'd like to see the UH-1Y Hueys that are being brought in service, basically heavier little birds, but with gatling guns on the side, and rocket pods on the racks, in one package. The driver operates missiles, the Co-pilot operates the 2nd missile rack, and of course there are two gatling gunners and then the rest of the crew (4 more) all chill with their weapons. Of course, for balancing issues, you'd only need maybe one or two per map.
Also, maybe have the MV-22 Osprey, which is coming out to replace the CH-46 Sea Knight. This aircraft will have a rear mounted m240 and a nose mounted gatling gun, that I believe can swivel.

On the aircraft side, maybe give the USMC the F-35 which is coming into service. This would only be on Carrier maps.

Everything is really sweet, and keep up the superb work guys.

I'd also like to see the MH-53 Pave Low III, which is a CH-53 converted gunship, and it is loaded with firepower. It'd be pretty awesome to just hover around with the crew manning the gatling guns, and the crew chief blasting off rockets.
I'd also suggest, to make the Hueys more unique to have Side mounted, Pilot controlled gatling guns, these guns would be attached near the rocket pods, and would remain under pilot controls.
The two m240s under the Huey gunners/passengers would be unaffected.
I also think the MEC should get the AK-101, because that is a more "professional" variant of the AK-47, which is operated by the insurgents and militia.
Comments?
Old 02-15-2007, 08:28 PM   #15
BLUFOR-N#34H

Why no MEC/PLA suggestions?
Old 02-15-2007, 09:38 PM   #16
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

PLA: replace the current transport helo with the Mi-17. Take door guns off Mi-17.

MEC: Add Bell 212 (also for US and UK), add Mi-35 Hind, see PLA suggestions for PLA reguarding Mi-17.

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
Old 02-15-2007, 09:56 PM   #17
BetterDeadThanRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Marley
add Mi-35 Hind
Hell yeah! And not the crappy BF2:SF one, I want to see one with door guns and the ability to carry a full squad.

LeMazing.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:20 AM   #18
Teh_Mac

Yeah, I want to have the opportunity to have more Chopper dogfights, that aren't in Attack Choppers (you know what I mean) and more in transport assault copters.
I'd also like to see the UH-1Y Hueys that are being brought in service, basically heavier little birds, but with gatling guns on the side, and rocket pods on the racks, in one package. The driver operates missiles, the Co-pilot operates the 2nd missile rack, and of course there are two gatling gunners and then the rest of the crew (4 more) all chill with their weapons. Of course, for balancing issues, you'd only need maybe one or two per map.

Tags
chopper, jet, related