project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Suggestions Archives
24 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2007, 06:04 PM   #1
UberSoldat2142

Default Deploy in the Russians, Germany can come too...

I say at some point you need to include the Russians, they would have an interesting set of weapons and Spetnaz(Russian Special Forces) wielding the mighty AK-74U would be a fun addition to the game. I also feel their frigid, icy Russian enviroment would make for some good battles. I also think another interesting military force would be the Germans. One becuase they have had many weapons developed in their country (who do u think gave us the MP5)
and they are also make big contributions to the European Union. I know they refused to go into Iraq but I think Germany deserves some credit for their history with their military (Im talking about how good their military was, not nessicarly what they did with it, so plz no Nazi comments.) I also think some weather effects in the game may be interesting too
Old 02-14-2007, 06:06 PM   #2
BetterDeadThanRed

I supose they could always join the ever growing dogpile on china.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LeMazing.
Old 02-14-2007, 06:08 PM   #3
CENINJA

Isn't project reality supposed to be set in the future a little bit, well who says in the future they wont be in the conflict...
Old 02-14-2007, 06:13 PM   #4
Leo

Care to code, model, debug, and implement all of this? Who am I kidding, everyone loves new factions, but they are a ton of work, and I believe hearing that Devs decided to lay off new factions for a bit, IIRC
Old 02-14-2007, 06:34 PM   #5
Hobday[22ndMEU]
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberSoldat2142
I say at some point you need to include the Russians, they would have an interesting set of weapons and Spetnaz(Russian Special Forces) wielding the mighty AK-74U would be a fun addition to the game. I also feel their frigid, icy Russian enviroment would make for some good battles. I also think another interesting military force would be the Germans. One becuase they have had many weapons developed in their country (who do u think gave us the MP5)
and they are also make big contributions to the European Union. I know they refused to go into Iraq but I think Germany deserves some credit for their history with their military (Im talking about how good their military was, not nessicarly what they did with it, so plz no Nazi comments.) I also think some weather effects in the game may be interesting too
some ones been playing poe2
Old 02-14-2007, 06:34 PM   #6
[WAW]TOTENKOPF

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberSoldat2142
they are also make big contributions to the European Union. I know they refused to go into Iraq but I think Germany deserves some credit for their history with their military
Germany is heavily involved with ISAF in afghanistan.Few know this but they are doing ALOT.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...ad.php?t=72275

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...ghlight=german

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerra
Scoped and grenade launcher is absurd. That would be too heavy and impractical to carry into battle.
Old 02-14-2007, 06:36 PM   #7
azn_chopsticks_boi

maybe the russian since they r skined in bf2:sf
Old 02-14-2007, 06:40 PM   #8
Guerra norte

Why is there French and German voice overs in the Common client ZIP for bf2?
Old 02-14-2007, 06:43 PM   #9
unholypoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerra norte
Why is there French and German voice overs in the Common client ZIP for bf2?
Perhaps for people who live in France or Germany and want to play the game, but do not happen to know English?
Old 02-14-2007, 06:49 PM   #10
[T]Terranova7

Not likely to happen. We can talk and talk about how great a new faction would be, but it's doubtful to happen. If you're looking for your G36 satisfaction, I'd recommend taking a look at PoE2 or OPK. Russia would be a cool side to add, but personally I'd rather see Israel and/or North Korea over Russia.

Member of
|

Tags
deploy, germany, russians