project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Suggestions Archives
20 Nov 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2007, 06:38 AM   #11
Maistros
Send a message via AIM to Maistros

Wasn't me.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:55 AM   #12
coolhand

Oh man, I hope that it's like getting 'shot down' in Forgotten Hope. You have 1% control of the plane, and all thats left is you waiting to hit the ground lol. That'd be cool enough to give me time to decide whether I'll bail out and whip out my pistol, or honor the kill.

The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:00 AM   #13
Maverick89

Yeh id love for aircrafts to go down like that....but then whoever gunned down the jet won't get kill points if the pilot bails as the aircrafts dives into the ground. You should get points for destroying the enemy vehicle itself... unlees it's already like that (soz havent played PR in a month waiting for .5) Yer the should go down in a blaze with all systems failing. btw is it possible to code a landing gear button?
Old 02-06-2007, 08:09 AM   #14
Maistros
Send a message via AIM to Maistros

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhand
Oh man, I hope that it's like getting 'shot down' in Forgotten Hope. You have 1% control of the plane, and all thats left is you waiting to hit the ground lol. That'd be cool enough to give me time to decide whether I'll bail out and whip out my pistol, or honor the kill.
spot on.

Wasn't me.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:01 PM   #15
El_Vikingo

We've aƱready got a thread of this concerning choppers:

http://realitymod.com/forum/t14569-helo-crashes.html
Old 02-06-2007, 01:02 PM   #16
Wipeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhand
I hate we people bail out on me, like I'll chase them across the map, or have a long airbattle with them and they just bail out, going ahahaha. And I'm like fuck. not cool dude.

Old 02-06-2007, 04:07 PM   #17
Army Musician

well, it is all about staying alive in the field, and that is realistic, people dont really want to die if they can help it.

Old 02-06-2007, 04:20 PM   #18
SiN|ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipeout
I hate we people bail out on me, like I'll chase them across the map, or have a long airbattle with them and they just bail out, going ahahaha. And I'm like fuck. not cool dude.
They are just ejecting with a malfunctioning seat. lol

Old 02-06-2007, 06:19 PM   #19
Wipeout

Ahahaha.. I'll just seal there cockpits with superglue! As there a flaming wreck heading for the ground and trying to press E rapidly! ahahahaha

Old 02-06-2007, 06:26 PM   #20
Leo

The worst is when the bail without a parachute just to deny you a kill

Tags
aircraft, downed