project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Suggestions Archives
23 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2007, 03:39 PM   #1
RGG:Dale

Send a message via Skype™ to RGG:Dale
Default Better death effects

i was just thinking today about reality and i thought, do you know your about to die or not, seeing as ive never had a near death experience i don't know, but should you get a chance ingame, to have like a will of iron and not die, and last slightly longer so the medic can reach you.

also i thought the removal of the timer visually would make it more realistic, and replace it with a dark line on the outside of the screen which gradually grows bigger and blocks your sight, like your eyelids are getting heavy.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:46 PM   #2
[uBp]Irish

i like the eyelid thing. very interesting. Kinda like when you're flying a LB and you're getting your bird shot up, and the screen just closes in (happened to me numerous times). Only death effect i hate is when you go unconcious (sp?) and the screen blanks out completely, i have never seen the point of that, since it totally takes away from the gameplay. I could see a harsh blur effect that sustains for the same ammount of time, but floor screen color flicker? come on, that's ruining the gameplay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:39 PM   #3
Figisaacnewton

As, I think Katarn, once put it to me, how about you fly over to my house, I'll shoot you in the chest, and you tell me what it looks like.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:11 PM   #4
Wipeout

lmao /win /thread

Execute ThreadDeletion.exe

I like the LSD effect that they have right now anyways..

The best part is killing enemies while in that state waiting for retarded medics to finally listen to the I NEED A MEDIC HERE! or take the time to pay attention..

Tags
death, effects