project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Suggestions Archives
23 Nov 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2007, 01:22 PM   #1
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

Default useful and useless things :P

lets start

- replace the type 98 , that was a prototpe , the current MBT of the PLA is the type 99 .
-REPLACE THE G3
-its posssible to make the body of the critical wondets like a vehicle ? so you can press E and moev the body away from the fire line , and then revive him.
- some times , when you hit something you hear a laught , can you replace that laught for "alah alkabar " for the insurgents?
-replace the g3
- put a delay for the defib (maybe 3 seg) , so you need to think where and when you can revive some one .
- put a delay for the heavy AT misil when fire ,simulating the igmission of the misil.
-raplace the g 3

coments?
Old 02-03-2007, 01:31 PM   #2
Sam Hoy

Quote:
- some times , when you hit something you hear a laught , can you replace that laught for "alah alkabar " for the insurgents?
Please no.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:33 PM   #3
[DVB] TRIggS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77SiCaRiO77
- put a delay for the defib (maybe 3 seg) , so you need to think where and when you can revive some one .
There is a delay for defibs.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:44 PM   #4
Rusty_FunP

Quote:
lets start
- put a delay for the heavy AT misil when fire ,simulating the igmission of the misil.
its not ignition, its detonation
Old 02-03-2007, 01:47 PM   #5
Clypp

Send a message via AIM to Clypp Send a message via MSN to Clypp

Quote:
- replace the type 98 , that was a prototpe , the current MBT of the PLA is the type 99 .
Will this require a remodeling or just renaming? Not worth remodeling.

Quote:
-REPLACE THE G3
The G3 is an excellent gun both IRL and in game. It is also relevent since it is a primary weapon in Iran and Saudi Arabia as well as popular in other Middle Eastern countries.

Quote:
-its posssible to make the body of the critical wondets like a vehicle ? so you can press E and moev the body away from the fire line , and then revive him.
This would be awesome but from what I know of the engine this is impossible.

Quote:
I like this idea.

Quote:
-replace the g3
The G3 has never disappointed me in game. It has good accuracy, good ROF and low recoil (for 0.4 at least)

Quote:
The defib should require the paste spreading every time before use. Doing it and then putting it away does not make much sense IRL.

Quote:
- put a delay for the heavy AT missile when fire ,simulating the ignission of the missile.
I don't think such a delay is realistic. I may be wrong though. Also, get Firefox 2.0 for automatic spell check.

Quote:
-replace the g 3
I don't get the G3 hate. It is better than the M16 for close quarters and better than the AK47 for range. At least that's what I get from my experience with it.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:47 PM   #6
BlackwaterEddie

No, he is correct, its the ignition of the main engine within the rocket, a small charge starts the missile and after 3-4m from the firer the primary engine kicks in.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:49 PM   #7
El_Vikingo

i dont think that is necessary. After all its just a game, and the delay will make it look like a bug instead.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:49 PM   #8
Guerra norte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_FunP
Yeah, HE's are very popular rocket propellants
Old 02-03-2007, 01:52 PM   #9
Skinwehr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_FunP
Does the heavy AT rocket fire by action of an explosive charge detonating?

I know about lighter rockets like the LAW. I've taken them apart. The flash tube ignites the propellant but the rocket stays inside the launcher until enough pressure builds up for the rocket to fly at full thrust (rather than limp out of the muzzle then blast toward the ground). The delay between the primer ignition and the rocket firing is due to the pressure buildup. That could be what you think is a "detonation".

However, I never been around any heavy AT stuff to know. But I am sceptical about a detonator being used to initiate a rocket.

"A true warrior fights not because he hates what is in front of him; A true warrior fights because he loves what is behind him" -Saga
Old 02-03-2007, 01:53 PM   #10
Garabaldi

Send a message via MSN to Garabaldi

G3 is likely here to stay, whether you like it or not.

Tags
things, useless