project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Suggestions Archives
18 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2006, 06:55 PM   #21
Pantera

hehe...no i dont have the FPS Tweak, i really hate the A-10 missions, i flied the whole dam thing, there was only 1 BTR left to kill, i kill it, then on the way back i land, all ok, and then i have to press "Quit" to go back to the menu screen where it says Mission Succeded, but mine keeps saying Mission Failed, player quit!!! im like WTF!! I spent 2 hours blowing sh!t up for this!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-23-2006, 07:05 PM   #22
Downtown_two

Send a message via MSN to Downtown_two

Its a dodgy game to say the least. I only play online these day's, something much more satisfying about shooting a real person out of the sky.

The FPS tweak works...I think, might be some placebo effect in there. A10 is nasty for FPS since you have to fly so close to the ground and the particles/smoke when you rip through a T32 with your cannon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Cover me, I'm eating Pasta"
Old 11-23-2006, 07:10 PM   #23
Pantera

yeah, i removed the f15 and replaced it with a f18 hehe

i used to play online, until i tried doing acrobatic stunts!! it was so amazing, but then pr .4 came out

Tags
flying, formation