project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR General Discussion Archives
16 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2007, 04:15 PM   #11
Jaymz
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I'm co-ordinating with Duckhunt right now to get rid of the Landrovers. This will be a WN server only fix before the server patch comes out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Clear the battlefield and let me see, All the profit from our victory." - Greg Lake
Old 02-14-2007, 04:21 PM   #12
WNxKenwayy

I was playing insurgents while jay was playing british. I literally SPAMMED IN REALLY BIG TEXT MULTIPLE TIME AND IN VOIP REPEATEDLY not to get in the jeeps. People still tried too.

And to he who was smart enough to point out that we could just blow them up....you know jeeps respawn right.....
Old 02-14-2007, 04:56 PM   #13
ArmedDrunk&Angry
Banned

yeah but it gives you 5 min of relative stability and if a few players make a point of destroying the LR every time they spawn it would lower the chances of some moron trying to steal a ride.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:57 PM   #14
callum247

Your breath probly stinks an you have B.O? Try brushin the teeth, use gum throughout the day an take a shower in mornin. People might listen instead of backing away in disguist. That help?
Old 02-14-2007, 06:10 PM   #15
Jaymz
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Server updated with no landrovers on Helmand.

"Clear the battlefield and let me see, All the profit from our victory." - Greg Lake
Old 02-14-2007, 06:26 PM   #16
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

is working like a charm, not a server crash in sight
Old 02-14-2007, 06:37 PM   #17
Clypp

Send a message via AIM to Clypp Send a message via MSN to Clypp

Rather than kill the Landrovers why not tell the insurgents not to get in them. I never try to get in enemy vehicles any more and I don't run around pressing the E key.

Insurgents don't get sucked into Landrovers or something do they?
Old 02-14-2007, 06:38 PM   #18
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clypp
Rather than kill the Landrovers why not tell the insurgents not to get in them. I never try to get in enemy vehicles any more and I don't run around pressing the E key.

Insurgents don't get sucked into Landrovers or something do they?

read the first post
Old 02-14-2007, 10:21 PM   #19
Sneak Attack

Send a message via MSN to Sneak Attack

shooting them in the face fallowed by HELLO or FAGGOT or something of that nature works well

Old 02-15-2007, 07:59 AM   #20
{XG} non_compliance

I would say if an insurgent teammate is heading for a rover, that is a justifiable TK, no?

Tags
listen, people