project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR General Discussion Archives
26 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2007, 12:46 PM   #1
Rusty_FunP
Default Deaths compared to Injuries

Is it just me, or am I getting on to something here?
About 90% of the time i get shot, I will instantly die with medical treatment impossible. It doesnt even have to do with fighting against snipers all the time, most of the opponents who manage to hit me, tend to hit me in the head or some other vital? point.

Bug in hitboxes, or something that was designed?
Old 02-10-2007, 12:48 PM   #2
Demio

Were you an insurgent when this happened? Insurgents ALWAYS get insta-killed no matter where they get hit.

Every generation seems to have 20 to 40 I.Q. points less than their previous generation... They become more stupid by the hour.. - [R-DEV]Ghostrider
Old 02-10-2007, 01:14 PM   #3
Figisaacnewton

Most classes w/o body armor die now from hits.

You have to think of it in these terms though: Sure, if you were shot through the lung, it is possible you would survive, if you had immediate medical attention and prompt surgery and what not. But since PR does not have anything that represents a medevac and major surgery, for gameplay purposes, you are dead.

The 'medic' in the game is really jsut a combat medic who is basically there to stop your bleeding, and get you back up on your feet after some shots to limbs.

In PR, Death = no longer combat effective. Critical Wounded = with help, you could get back up to being combat effective.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:00 PM   #4
Rusty_FunP

Hills of Hamyong, especially with brits. On IGI.

Tags
compared, deaths, injuries