project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR General Discussion Archives
26 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2006, 01:04 PM   #11
Hitperson
Retired Tournament Lead

and that was neccesary for what reason??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Harrod200:"Fire.exe has committed an illegal operation and has been shut down"
Raniak : "Warning: May crash if fired upon."
M4sherman: "like peter pan but with tanks"
[R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 (on sim tower) "It truly was the game of my childhood and has led to me getting my degree in industrial engineering."
Old 11-11-2006, 01:06 PM   #12
Hawk_345

well you also ahve to remember iGi is a infantry onyl server so modes would be a bit ahrder to do, anyway i like the AAS and normal conquest, nothing wron with them, granted the otehr modes are also fun but you cant have evrything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-11-2006, 01:08 PM   #13
composition4

glory hounds runs single objective alot, i was playing sobj on gulf of oman and mashtuur night about an hour ago there
Old 11-11-2006, 01:46 PM   #14
.:iGi:. Greg

I love the extraction and single objective modes and would put them on our server in a heartbeat.

Hopefully it might change in 0.4 but the sad and true fact at the moment is that a high percentage of the players have absolutely no idea what they are doing on these modes. But if played properly they are amazing and great fun.

I think we tried extraction on our of our excellent teamwork nights on our server and it was top fun.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:43 AM   #15
Nutronic
Send a message via MSN to Nutronic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallus Scunner
What Annoys the F out of me is when people like Nutronic try to kick you from a server for no good reason. You great tit.

"Sandy_Beret"

Im sorry i dont recognise your name and if I do initiate a kick vote its because either that person is TK'ing and I dont mean accidental I mean purposely, and you can tell when they do it over and over again, also medics who dont even bother to revive a dead team mate who has been faceplanted next to them. As for taking part in a vote of TK'ing I only do that if I actually witness the person doing something wrong, I dont just vote yes for the sake of it.

So sorry if you think I have ever kicked 'tried' to kick you off, Im sure there would have been a genuine reason.

Tags
annoys, prmm, servers