project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR General Discussion Archives
21 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2006, 04:34 AM   #81
e-Gor
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Can I have a fanclub too? please?
Old 10-11-2006, 04:35 AM   #82
Dylan

Send a message via MSN to Dylan

No...Bad e-Gor.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:04 AM   #83
KingofCamelot
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]trogdor1289
lol you have a point any news from the coders or hardcore devs would be along the lines of
object.bulletveloicty is now changed to .45 instead of .56
and so forth for a couple of hundred lines where as egg gets to say Yay cool guns and effects and stuff. Plus free cookies .
Thats why I'm going to start Coders United for New Translation Strategies. It will be a group dedicated to making coders more public friendly when interacting with the community members. I'm sure Ghostrider would love to join...

Ruthless Executioner of 280 SpamBots

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Retired Lead Coder for Project Reality - 0.25 through 0.4
Old 10-11-2006, 11:58 AM   #84
eggman
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

heh the funny thing is that I'm actually useless and the ones that deserve the fan club are guys like eGor, KoC, Ghostrider, 2Slick, Stigger, MasterTom, Rhino, NikovK, etc, etc.

I've already formed a fan club for them, so y'all can join it, just click on the link: http://www.makeeggmanlookgood.com

Cheers!
egg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-11-2006, 12:30 PM   #85
Katarn
Retired PR Developer

you missed me eggman. I'm so unhappy, I think this might just push me over the edge.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:43 PM   #86
Mouse

Send a message via MSN to Mouse

ONE word can escribe my feelings!... Supercallerfradulisticexpialidosios (thts a good word for u none marry poppins fans!)

Old 10-11-2006, 12:58 PM   #87
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]e-Gor
Can I have a fanclub too? please?
There, it took all of my fearsome MS paint abilites, but you now have a fanclub userbar.

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
Old 10-11-2006, 01:02 PM   #88
Hx.Clavdivs

I can volunteer for "Coders United for New Translation Strategies". My hidden talents are: Translating "techy"-talk to consumers and insulting them without them noticing it.

visit us at
and ''Squad Up" today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101 bassdrive
..game experience may change during weekends..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz
LOL, Helix clan disclaimer
Old 10-11-2006, 01:07 PM   #89
Hfett
PR Mapper Team
PR Server License Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Hfett Send a message via Skype™ to Hfett

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]eggman
heh the funny thing is that I'm actually useless and the ones that deserve the fan club are guys like eGor, KoC, Ghostrider, 2Slick, Stigger, MasterTom, Rhino, NikovK, etc, etc.

I've already formed a fan club for them, so y'all can join it, just click on the link: http://www.makeeggmanlookgood.com
think that like a Band

usualy the guy who just sings and make no lyrics etc.. is the guy most loved =P
or the guy who does nothing but just dance and is loved because the girlks find him prettier

It is just like that

Old 10-11-2006, 01:17 PM   #90
Hx.Clavdivs

Wait, does eggman sing and dance?

visit us at
and ''Squad Up" today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101 bassdrive
..game experience may change during weekends..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz
LOL, Helix clan disclaimer

Tags
11th, date, nov, project, reality, release, saturday, v04