project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Modelling & Animations
02 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Modelling & Animations Everything but Static Objects

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #11
$piTfirE<*F!N*>

Default re: [Vehicle] Sisu SA-150 "Masi" [WIP] [FDF]

Or you could make this to cover that up: Marksman anti-aircraft system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia?

$piTfirE<*F!N*> is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:18 AM   #12
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by $piTfirE<*F!N*> View Post
Or you could make this to cover that up: Marksman anti-aircraft system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia?

Which is much more work than making an AA gun and shoving it on the back, epically when an AA gun can be used as base defence too.

For a full ADV vehicle you want to make a vehicle that has primarily, preferentially only AA Missiles rather than AA guns so its in line with the other ADVs ingame (Stormer, Avenger, Gopher etc) and after a quick google, the Patria Pasi with the Crotale AA system mounted on it looks like the best thing for the job.

But ye, that Patria Pasi with the Crotale AA system would be far more important to make than the Zu-23-2 "Sergei" AA gun but still could be put on the list as a low priority item IMO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:21 AM   #13
Shovel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NautaFIN View Post
The only downside i can think of is that the AA gun in question (Zu- 23-2 "Sergei") would annihilate every helicopter in PR, think of the quad AA ingame and add optics and computer controlled platform to it.
Reminds me of BFBC2

Shovel009
Shovel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:35 AM   #14
Bablo

Thanks TheBobJeff and Rhino.

Yeah tires are pretty low poly at the moment, I might add some more detail to them if the normals doesn't cut it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino
Ye, we decided long ago not to mount 50cals on our trucks as then the trucks wouldn't be used for there intended roles ingame (transport and logistics)
Yeah I totally agree that it would increase the misuse possibilities. I've imagined in my mind the AA-version of this truck as a plain AA, with only two or three spots for the crew.

We'll see what the faction lead decides about the AA and go on with that choice. The logistics version is next anyway, so it doesn't really affect my work here.
Bablo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #15
Kovanaama

Moar pics! Any progress? :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Looking for Modellers, Mappers, Textureartists and Exporters! #fdfpr @
orPM
Kovanaama is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:23 PM   #16
[R-COM]Hulabi
FDF Faction Lead
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member

(Moved to Modelling & Animations) I am currently UV mapping this vehicle, still need to do 1st person mesh for the cockpit before i can UV that part.

Looking for Modellers, Mappers, Texture artists and Exporters!
#fdfpr @
or PM
Last edited by [R-COM]Hulabi; 09-07-2013 at 01:10 PM..
Old 04-01-2014, 04:01 PM   #17
Kovanaama

Default Re: [Vehicle] Sisu SA-150 "Masi" [WIP](FDF)

Update.

Im working on with the textures of Masi. WIP

Looking for Modellers, Mappers, Textureartists and Exporters! #fdfpr @
orPM
Kovanaama is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:05 PM   #18
Antol

Send a message via Skype™ to Antol

Good one kovanaama. Finally a fresh-looking truck in PR

and

Antol is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:53 PM   #19
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Developer
PR Server License Administrator

I think the blue needs to be much darker, towards black almost? I think most colors are a bit too bright Pattern seems good though!

Good work, I hope to see this finish with the rest of the faction

[R-DEV]Mineral is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 05:22 AM   #20
[R-DEV]Amok@ndy
PR:BF2 Comm Faction Lead
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]Amok@ndy

could you use a greyish background ?

[R-DEV]Amok@ndy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fdf, finnish, masi, sa150, sisu, vehicle, wip, wipfdf