project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:ARMA3 Support > PR:ARMA2 Support Forum Archive
21 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:ARMA2 Support Forum Archive Archived posts from PR:ARMA2 Support Forum

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
beginna
Question VON doesn't work with beta patch

since I updated Arma2:CO to version 1.62, VON doesn't work while playing with beta patch (ARMA2_OA_Build_95660 or later).

Anyone else got this problem?

atm, I am playing without beta patch. VON is working flawless.
Last edited by beginna; 08-16-2012 at 01:57 PM..
Old 11-11-2012, 07:25 AM   #2
samthegreat4
Default Re: VON doesn't work with beta patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginna View Post
since I updated Arma2:CO to version 1.62, VON doesn't work while playing with beta patch (ARMA2_OA_Build_95660 or later).

Anyone else got this problem?

atm, I am playing without beta patch. VON is working flawless.
Exactly the same problem here..

Herbiie
''I never have had to wait for deviation, all you have to do is fire from the hip alot screaming like a girl like I do and you'll be fine.''

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some comment on IDF movie
''Key words: two dead terrorists. End of story. High fuckin 5.''
Old 11-11-2012, 08:04 AM   #3
[R-DEV]epoch
PR:A3 Project Manager
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

What server are you on? If it's RGG, it's because they're not running and enforcing the beta patch, as they've been asked to.

Edit, all servers are now running patch 98866. You can join the servers with any patch from 95724 or later. We recommend using the latest patch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-MOD]Cp: epoch if I wasn't dancing right now I'd shoot you.
Last edited by [R-DEV]epoch; 11-11-2012 at 09:54 AM..
Old 11-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
samthegreat4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]epoch View Post
What server are you on? If it's RGG, it's because they're not running and enforcing the beta patch, as they've been asked to.

Edit, all servers are now running patch 98866. You can join the servers with any patch from 95724 or later. We recommend using the latest patch.
I've had the problem for quite some time now. Yesterday I saw that every server was running the beta patch so I installed the latest one and ran the game with the -beta extention. But my VON still wasn't working. Don't know which server it was for sure.

Herbiie
''I never have had to wait for deviation, all you have to do is fire from the hip alot screaming like a girl like I do and you'll be fine.''

Old 11-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #5
Predator.v2

Sam, they have just changed the beta patch version for all pr arma servers today. From now on von should work flawless if you have the latest beta patch.

They (RGG) already had a beta patch running for the last few weeks, but it was an old one, before the VON issues came up. That is the reason, why you needed an old beta patch or just 1.62 vanilla on RGG, until today.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #6
[R-DEV]Deadfast
PR:A3 Lead Developer

Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]Deadfast Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]Deadfast

RGG wasn't using any kind of a beta patch until today.

Old 11-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #7
samthegreat4

Hey guys, tried it previous week.
Forgot to mention here that my VON is working fine now. Thanks for the help .

Herbiie

Tags
beta, patch, von, work