project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:ARMA3 Support > PR:ARMA2 Support Forum Archive
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:ARMA2 Support Forum Archive Archived posts from PR:ARMA2 Support Forum

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
Hesher
Default [Locked] Unfair treatment.

Hello, I have been enjoying my stay on RGG server for 2 weeks with my clan(Super Six Gaming), played with several RGG members, had a great time playing with Gears(great pilot) thought today I got mighty disappointed by one of your admins (mastercaution) I never expected to face admin abuse or immature behavior from such a small and mature community like PR or a clan like RGG.
I was at the main base and as I had no main weapon I accidentally threw a grenade which didnt kill anyone, moments later I got kicked. Oh well I thought, I guess its alright. But as I log back in he tells me in a rude fashion next time its a ban. I explain to him that it was an accident but to my surprise he lied to me saying "its your 3rd time" I guess as an excuse for his condescending behavior. I felt insulted and agitated, told him I wasn't expecting admin abuse and that it was a load of bs. Moments later I was banned for "arguing with admin".

I don't know what's going on really, maybe he had a bad day or something but treating people like that even had they done something wrong is just not right, not even online.
As much as I dont want to sound like I do and he believes he is right, the truth is this is the example of power abuse with no regard for his actions.

I apologize if this is not the right place to post this.
Old 06-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
MaSSive

Send a message via Skype™ to MaSSive
Default re: [Locked] Unfair treatment.

Apology accepted and bring it to their forums. Not of our business here who kicked who and stuff like that.

Locked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CATA4TW!

Tags
locked, treatment, unfair