project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:ARMA3 Support > PR:ARMA2 Support Forum Archive
18 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:ARMA2 Support Forum Archive Archived posts from PR:ARMA2 Support Forum

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 08:27 AM   #11
sEi
Default Re: Can't get my microphone to work. Help?

I dont know if this help you guys but:

I have win7 -64b and mic worked in all other games beside Arma, i then rightclicked the little loudspeaker in the taskbar and selected "Playback devices" and there i selected the 'recording' tab and put my mikrophone as "default device" (it wasnt!) - I have several sound 'boxes' attached to the pc so thats maybe why it couldnt 'find' the mic before i made it 'default' - Hope you guys get your mic's working.

/sEi
Old 09-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #12
konrad93
Default Re: VON does not work

SOLVED!
Old 09-13-2011, 03:18 PM   #13
Nico

Thanks sherlock, that seemed to do the trick, my mic works fine now. Thanks for the help man.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:09 AM   #14
CmdUnknown

Default Re: mic not working

Mmh...

after further investigations I figured that the default recording device had been changed/reverted to default state (got the Creative X-Fi and default recording device is Line2/Mic2 - not Mic1). Not exactly sure by what it got reset but my guess is that is has been the installation of the new Catalyst Software Suite 11.8 (however didnt install the HDMI Audio drivers).
Changing default recording device back to Mic1 solved my problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #15
[R-MOD]BabylonCome
Forum Moderator
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member